Poll: Do you agree with the Portrayal of Jesus with red hair and white skin?
Yes
No
Maybe, I don't know
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Question About Christ
08-25-2006, 03:07 AM,
A Question About Christ
Why is Christ portraid as white with red hair? He was from the tribe of Israel meaning that he should have semitic features...black hair, dark skin, dark eyes...right? While white skin with red hair suggests that he is Caucasian with Scandanavian origins...I'm just wondering I'm not theorizing or anything I just want to know your feed back and your thoughts about it.
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
Andre Gide (1869 - 1951)
08-25-2006, 05:18 AM,
A Question About Christ
That's the RCC Christ. Jesus does not have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm guessing he is more darked skinned.
08-25-2006, 05:37 AM,
A Question About Christ
I think it depends on the culture. There have been portrayals of Jesus to reflect the ethnicicty or race of the artist or whomever or even the congregation. Since the head of the church is based in the west though i'm guessing that they would associate him as being fairer skined and so forth since that is the predominate race and probably what they would associate more closely with. I would also guess that this goes for the more well known and famous paintings involving christ as well so I guess it would be easy for the average person to associate his likeness to these depictions.
08-25-2006, 11:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-26-2006, 12:05 AM by DHammer.)
A Question About Christ
I don't think it's even relevant how Jesus looked, God places NO valor upon this world, because it's owned by satan, thus Jesus' phisical body would not have looked very attractive. Also He DID NOT had long hair, for we are told in the Scriptures :
Quote:1st Corinthians 11:14
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

The idea that Jesus had long hair was taken from the shroud of turin, which is a fake, because the Scriptures clearly state that Jesus' body was wrapped in more than one piece of linen

Quote:I'm guessing he is more darked skinned.

I think so too, but not dark as an afro-american :P
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

08-26-2006, 01:06 AM,
A Question About Christ
I voted no. Because I don't believe that's a fair description.

But to play the devil's advocate, from a christian stand-point of Jesus, the holy spirit probably doesn't have racial features. And from an Islamic stand-point of Jesus, If he was a miraculous conception of god, he would look just like god wanted.

But that's the devil's advocate. I always pictured him either dark skinned or maybe as far down the spectrum as black. Its only skin. Who cares. It was only the body in which he inhabited.
focas têm seus esconderijos e pássaros têm seus ninhos, mas nós não fazemos tem nenhum lugar ditar e descansar.
08-26-2006, 11:25 AM,
A Question About Christ
IMHO:

This one, no:

http://www.baltimorecatholic.com/photos/01...PIICC/jesus.jpg

This one, yes:

http://www.holyartworks.com/divine-mercy/vilnius.htm
04-01-2010, 07:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2010, 06:03 AM by rooshidavid.)
RE: A Question About Christ
From childhood onwards in Sunday schools, i saw only one real picture of lord Christ.
[Image: image002.jpg]
So i don't agree that the lord Christ have red hair.
04-01-2010, 07:27 AM,
They had a new documentary on the history channel about this, looked about the way I imagined.
04-02-2010, 04:59 AM,
There is more proof that Jesus did NOT exist as described in the bible than evidence that he actually existed.
[Image: randquote.png]
04-02-2010, 12:26 PM,
Most deceptions of Christ (especially in the catholic church) are really depictions of occult gods.
04-02-2010, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2010, 09:33 PM by Easy Skanking.)
As an actual person, there was no such man. Look at Christianity as being derived from previous cults and cultures and as stories we are supposed to remember.

Red hair and white skin:
[Image: A.muscaria.GIF]

[Image: 815400369-MushroomsSacramentofChris.jpg]

Amanita muscaria and Cannabis Sativa - Keys to Christianity?

Jesus Christ the Magic Mushroom (part 1)
Jesus Christ the Magic Mushroom (part 2)

The Holy Grail:
[Image: 815400359-Holy_Grail.jpg]
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
04-03-2010, 04:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2010, 04:10 PM by ---.)
Rainbow  RE: A Question About Christ
[Image: House-of-God_World-Navel_911_Body-is-Temple.jpg]

it didn't escape my attention that the gematria for "omphalus" a pillar,standing stone, is 911, so i guess knocking standing stones over is the negative expression of that code or something?
04-12-2010, 09:50 PM,
doesn't it strike anyone as moot to point to a book riddled with hearsay and translated about as many times as its been "updated". I cant really put it in as a reference book for anything.
04-12-2010, 11:43 PM,
(04-12-2010, 09:50 PM)rsol Wrote: doesn't it strike anyone as moot to point to a book riddled with hearsay and translated about as many times as its been "updated". I cant really put it in as a reference book for anything.

agreed... i could start a whole rant, here re jesus, or the man we know WAS an aftican, or the turrin shroud was at least, not a full aftican, definatly had arab/ jew facial features but his hair was black, and shaven, the quote above is also in the gospel according to Judas, the only one that describes his look, and describes him.

but the real gods of men were white... and we are mad in his immage, so it was passed on to make christ white perhaps, or it could be as simple as racism romans and greeks were the first to collect the bible and to start the collected myth of the new testiment...

if you google , there r ways to learn more about christ, the real man , from the lost years, to his childhood in what we call India today.

those who made / or guided Humans /terrians over 100,000 yrs ago were pale skinned and blond, the red gene was a recessive from our dna soup... hence so many of the ancient religons knew there gods as casucasions, indian, mayan, hopie, druids (celtic) and even the babalonions, sure if there was more doccumentation from berfore them we would know even older white gods.... it was this simple truth NAzi's stumbled upon and ran with.

with this being said, i'd have to con-cur with the man who quoted above re this being the devils world and god not loving it... in layments terms a very dumbed down explination, but as i see little real secret knowledge here, i'll leave it at that, but true... we are not in the realm of thoses who created us and were gods of old, now were in another empires domain, who what... not my place to say, but jesus, like other enlightned folks, and when i use that term i use it purposfully, definatly were either in contact, or were inspired by the real "Gods"
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
05-02-2010, 10:02 PM,
No matter how "loyal" a christian you are, or how well you know christ's teaching, how can you claim to know the appearence of a man you have never seen, and who lived 2000 years ago?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REVOLUTION of LIGHT and LOVE: JESUS CHRIST and MARY are Revolutionaries Solve et Coagula 0 1,177 04-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  CHRIST Solve et Coagula 2 1,137 02-21-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Esoteric Christ vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 1 913 01-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: tahuti
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchiani Solve et Coagula 5 1,786 11-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: hardline
  CHRIST Solve et Coagula 2 1,070 08-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The True Religion of Christ Solve et Coagula 0 914 01-16-2011, 02:22 PM
  Tony, the Vatican and finding Truth through Jesus Christ mothandrust 0 915 12-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  The Christ and God of the bible, as opposed to those of religion. Dunamis 35 8,614 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Krusty
  Jesus Christ, a 9th dimensional being? Erik 9 3,363 08-21-2009, 04:52 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 0 797 05-16-2009, 10:18 AM