Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars
08-29-2006, 04:16 AM,
Silent Weapons
I have come across this essay on several sites and was wondering if it was a hoax like the MJ-12 docs?
The end result of the doc appears to be coming true:(but I do not know if things are deliberately planned that way.
I searched http://www.snopes.com, but that was of no help.

Pretty scary if it was true.

Note to mods: I am not sure exactly what category to put this in , so I tried politics...but it might fit under mind-control or NWO.
08-29-2006, 04:26 AM,
This is DEFINITELY NOT a hoax. Do some more googling and you'll see. Read William Cooper or DL some of his lectures. He talks about it and verifies it.
08-29-2006, 07:04 AM,
Probably fits best under Wars/Rumors of Wars. But I'm no Admin:P

I would say it's highly possible, but not something any of us could definatly prove. The evidence out there is sort of weak, but scary none the less. Plenty of foriegn governments and scientists have been speculating if Isreal used energy weapons in the war on Lebanon. Let's just say some of the corpses told a tale of unconventional warfare.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
08-29-2006, 09:26 AM,
Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars is more on the lines of fighting a war of
information, thru technology, espionage and so forwarth without the wars
being known to public.

how true it is.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
08-30-2006, 07:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2006, 08:03 PM by Skinski7.)
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is an analysis of economic warfare with the desired end being that of controlling the people of the world in a similar contextual manner a cattle owner controls his cattle. Hartford Van Dyke is the apparent author.

Hartford Van Dyke was tried and convicted of conspiracy, unlawful manufacture of fictitious obligations, and several counts of unlawful passing of fictitious obligations in February of 2003 and he currently resides in a Minnesota Federal prison. These charges were in regard to liens he placed on a judge who he believed had broken the law in regards to the Montana Freemen case.

He was born Lyle Hartford Van Dyke, Jr on June 4, 1940 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Hartford Van Dyke has been a long term advocate of community control of money. He is also advocates the exposure of the methods by which the establishment manipulates the people of the world.

He wrote 'The Skeleton in Uncle Sam's Closet,' 1973; 'The Attack on Pearl Harbor,' December 7, 1941; 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars,' 1979, 'My Commercial Law Manual,' 1993; 'How to Create Currencies for Local Communities,' 2002.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Preliminary Background Information
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/silentweapons.html

The Van Dyke Letters in response to the Preliminary Background Information
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/vandykeletters.html

Letters from the Federal Pen
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/federalpen.html

You can contact Hartford Van Dyke at the following address...
Hartford Van Dyke
US Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Federal Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 1731
Waseca, MN 56093-0741
08-31-2006, 05:46 AM,
Skinski7: Thanks for the info:) So it is not a real document...interesting nonetheless as much of it appears to be happening, even if it is not part of a larger conspiracy.

These links:

The education system was designed to keep us stupid

John Taylor Gatto

are along the same line of thought...though I am sure they are real
08-31-2006, 05:55 AM,
Quote:Skinski7: Thanks for the info:) So it is not a real document...interesting nonetheless as much of it appears to be happening, even if it is not part of a larger conspiracy.

These links:

The education system was designed to keep us stupid

John Taylor Gatto

are along the same line of thought...though I am sure they are real

They sure are. ConCen has lots of Gatto's video lectures. Hard to fake that...
[Image: randquote.png]
05-31-2012, 04:45 AM,
RE: Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars
(08-30-2006, 07:45 PM)Skinski7 Wrote: Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is an analysis of economic warfare with the desired end being that of controlling the people of the world in a similar contextual manner a cattle owner controls his cattle. Hartford Van Dyke is the apparent author.

Hartford Van Dyke was tried and convicted of conspiracy, unlawful manufacture of fictitious obligations, and several counts of unlawful passing of fictitious obligations in February of 2003 and he currently resides in a Minnesota Federal prison. These charges were in regard to liens he placed on a judge who he believed had broken the law in regards to the Montana Freemen case.

He was born Lyle Hartford Van Dyke, Jr on June 4, 1940 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Hartford Van Dyke has been a long term advocate of community control of money. He is also advocates the exposure of the methods by which the establishment manipulates the people of the world.

He wrote 'The Skeleton in Uncle Sam's Closet,' 1973; 'The Attack on Pearl Harbor,' December 7, 1941; 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars,' 1979, 'My Commercial Law Manual,' 1993; 'How to Create Currencies for Local Communities,' 2002.

Hartford Van Dyke
US Department of Justice
P.O. Box 1731
Waseca, MN 56093-0741

Hartford Van Dyke is out of prison and now resides in Kettle Falls, Wash.
He is a personal friend of mine and if any of you wish to contact him, let me know and I will post his PO BOX. This is per his request.
05-31-2012, 04:50 AM,
Hartford Van Dyke is out of prison, alive and well. He now resides in Kettle Falls, Wash. and would like you all to know that if you would like to contact him, he would gladly allow me to post his PO BOX for mail contact only.
Hartford is a personal friend of mine. He and I have had many conversations about his books and his time served in the Prison unlawfully charged of any crime. Just imprisoned to get him out of the way.
06-01-2012, 07:21 AM,
(05-31-2012, 04:50 AM)Booma27 Wrote: Hartford Van Dyke is out of prison, alive and well. He now resides in Kettle Falls, Wash. and would like you all to know that if you would like to contact him, he would gladly allow me to post his PO BOX for mail contact only.
Hartford is a personal friend of mine. He and I have had many conversations about his books and his time served in the Prison unlawfully charged of any crime. Just imprisoned to get him out of the way.

I would be interested in talking with him and having him on my radio show , please contact me or have him contact me at [email address redacted]
06-01-2012, 09:20 PM,
(06-01-2012, 07:21 AM)slimswayze Wrote: I would be interested in talking with him and having him on my radio show , please contact me or have him contact me at [email address redacted]

Because we don't want ConCen known as an email address harvesting site for spammers, we redact email addresses. If you want to give another member an email address, please send it via PM.

[Image: randquote.png]
10-26-2012, 02:45 PM,
(05-31-2012, 04:45 AM)Booma27 Wrote:
(08-30-2006, 07:45 PM)Skinski7 Wrote: Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is an analysis of economic warfare with the desired end being that of controlling the people of the world in a similar contextual manner a cattle owner controls his cattle. Hartford Van Dyke is the apparent author.

Hartford Van Dyke
US Department of Justice
P.O. Box 1731
Waseca, MN 56093-0741

Hartford Van Dyke is out of prison and now resides in Kettle Falls, Wash.
He is a personal friend of mine and if any of you wish to contact him, let me know and I will post his PO BOX. This is per his request.
Hi!
Is he publishing? Do you know of any new articles by Hartford?
Can you provide me with the mailing address?
annagolinska@yahoo.com
thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Taqueria Wars CharliePrime 1 343 05-13-2014, 08:10 PM
Last Post: April
Sad Why Good People Stay Silent on 9/11 CharliePrime 3 463 12-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Bug IRS Scandal is to Cover Up Syrian Chemical Weapons Operation CharliePrime 0 451 05-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Washington Floats Chemical Weapons Charge as Pretext for Syria Buildup icosaface 6 964 12-23-2012, 11:49 PM
Last Post: macfadden
  U.S. Prepares Georgia for New Wars in Caucasus and Iran Solve et Coagula 0 387 02-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Nuclear weapons are the weapons of the previous century - Ahmadinejad to RT Solve et Coagula 0 397 12-05-2011, 08:26 PM
  John Pilger: Why are wars not being reported honestly? mothandrust 0 466 12-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Jewish Defense League ordering US Jews to buy weapons quickly hilly7 7 1,385 09-19-2010, 03:04 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  The origin of wars Solve et Coagula 0 390 07-18-2010, 10:02 PM
  Millions donated by British public to help Ethiopian famine victims ' brought weapons TriWooOx 0 417 03-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx