Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetuses Harvested For Cosmetic Procedures
09-02-2006, 05:15 AM,
Fetuses harvested for cosmetic procedures

Exclusive clinics in various worldwide locations are offering face lifts and cosmetic procedures, using tissues from aborted fetuses and stem cells from human embryos. The cells are said to rejuvenate the skin.

The optimum age of the fetus is 8 to 12 weeks. Reportedly, women in poor nations are paid up to $200 to carry a baby until the appropriate time for “harvesting” the cells.

UK stem-cell researcher Colin Blakemore told the London Daily Mail that the therapies are “highly experimental” and could damage the reputation of legitimate researchers.

The clinics, many of which are located in tourist destinations, are unregulated by any international body. There are 50 clinics in Moscow, including the Cellulite Clinic. Complications are hushed up, Blakemore said.

“This savage and repulsive ‘brave new world’ of human sacrifices in the quest for eternal youth is a prime example of the end results when all moral boundaries are destroyed,” said Dr. Janice Shaw Crouse of Concerned Women for America.

story here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pagesve/fema...in_page_id=1879
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
09-02-2006, 04:33 PM,
ya, i read this article too....this is so freakin disgusting and beyond f#cked up to me....

I can’t understand how it is that people know about this, don’t care and still do cosmetic procedures anyway...

guess maybe this article says it....” when all moral boundaries are destroyed!”
09-02-2006, 04:48 PM,
sick society......... wow
09-03-2006, 03:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2006, 04:00 AM by jack.)
Stem cell research - promising future for cures, glorious present for beauty. <_<

$200 a baby, opps, I meant fetus, in poor countries, what a way to earn a living :o
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NY Patient wakes up to know she is being organ Harvested mexika 0 602 07-12-2013, 06:47 AM
Last Post: mexika