Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wilhelm Reich? Orgone? Croft?
09-22-2006, 04:16 AM,
just wondering if any one has done any decent research on orgone and more particularly the work of wilhelm reich.

what are your thoughts on don and carol croft? their method is quite different then riechs....

anyone done any experiments?
09-23-2006, 12:19 AM,
Quote:just wondering if any one has done any decent research on orgone and more particularly the work of wilhelm reich.

what are your thoughts on don and carol croft? their method is quite different then riechs....

There are two large torrents available on Reich. One on his life and work and one is a low-key but excellent presentation from Peter Robbins [See Left at Eastgate on Reich, orgone and UFOs. Reich's use of orgone energy and cloudbusters/seeders often attracted a large amount of UFOs. The M.I.C. cottoned on to this and developed their own versions to try and take UFOs out of the stratosphere.

William Burroughs had an Orgone Box in every place he lived.

Reich was a contemporary genius and the FDA essentially hounded him as he's found possible cure's for many dis-ease's we are still seeking today.

Jeff Rense made a good comment suggesting that all the neo con types in government never seem to get cancer. What's the bet the FDA [after putting Reich in jail and burning his books] they kept a load of his blueprints and developed their own devices for the elite controllers??
"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
R.I.P-ranks Terence. I miss your take on life.
=-=
09-23-2006, 10:11 AM,
Quote:just wondering if any one has done any decent research on orgone and more particularly the work of wilhelm reich.

I saw a bunch of videos that were on the tracker, but really didn't try to experiment with it.
I'm not very good at building things ^^
10-23-2006, 08:22 AM,
I've done some experimenting with orgone devices and yes they really do seem to work.
Don and Carol's contributions to the subject have been numerous but they seem to lack some fundamental understandings about orgone, just as Reich himself apparently did.
Orgone is primarily a subtle atmospheric energy and while it does interact with biological life forms it is not exactly inherent to them as it is considered to be by so many.
What perplexes me the most about Don and Carol is that they have not seemed to figured out that orgone has nothing whatsoever to do with the joe cell device that they puportedly use on their own vehicle. They have also never differentiated between the blue-ionic glow energy and orgone which is quite strange since Carol is supposed to be able to see this stuff.

As far as my own experience goes, orgonite devices (i.e.- orgonanic/metal/crystal-mineral matrixes) are very viable and can produce physical results. Try the ice-spike experiment and see for yourself:

http://orgone-art.com/anglais/indexeng.htm

I personally verified that this phenomenon is not produced by piezo-electric effect by creating numerous large spikes with an orgonite device made only of beeswax and silver.

Whatever your interest is, orgone is a great field to research and even better to put to use. In my opinion Don Crofts contributions are valid for the most part, especially the chem-busters. The video mentioned above is a little dull tho. So far I've not seen anything to good about orgone in the form of a documentary.

mag9
10-23-2006, 07:01 PM,
Quote:I've done some experimenting with orgone devices and yes they really do seem to work.
Don and Carol's contributions to the subject have been numerous but they seem to lack some fundamental understandings about orgone, just as Reich himself apparently did.
Orgone is primarily a subtle atmospheric energy and while it does interact with biological life forms it is not exactly inherent to them as it is considered to be by so many.
What perplexes me the most about Don and Carol is that they have not seemed to figured out that orgone has nothing whatsoever to do with the joe cell device that they puportedly use on their own vehicle. They have also never differentiated between the blue-ionic glow energy and orgone which is quite strange since Carol is supposed to be able to see this stuff.

As far as my own experience goes, orgonite devices (i.e.- orgonanic/metal/crystal-mineral matrixes) are very viable and can produce physical results. Try the ice-spike experiment and see for yourself:

http://orgone-art.com/anglais/indexeng.htm

I personally verified that this phenomenon is not produced by piezo-electric effect by creating numerous large spikes with an orgonite device made only of beeswax and silver.

Whatever your interest is, orgone is a great field to research and even better to put to use. In my opinion Don Crofts contributions are valid for the most part, especially the chem-busters. The video mentioned above is a little dull tho. So far I've not seen anything to good about orgone in the form of a documentary.

mag9

I think i’ve even been to the link you’ve provided before! I can check off all those tests on the list....as successful with the experiments i have done as well. but have to say i’m still very skeptical on the results coincidences.

i plan to buy some of reich’s books sooner or later b/c i know he built his large scale CB almost totally different then the croft peoples design...and reich’s involved water.....i want to find out more about this particularly!

the croft fan club aslo has this weird theory about certain clouds they refer to as “slyths” which i don’t agree with yet, can’t explain myself either.....but see all the time, yet rarely before i started playing with this stuff.

I check up on these guys every once in a while just to see what they are saying.....
http://www.warriormatrix.com/
they think they are fighting the nwo with orgone!

still just don’t know....and question the possibilities of it being a pathway of distraction i guess. or have a placebo effect maybe?

wish there were more people checking this out....

I’ve also made some of the little muffin ones....
gave one to a gulf war vet friend, who had taken sleeping meds for years, and has now STOPPED....and swears my little orgone thing cured this...and he keeps it in his pocket every day....

have another friend who’s a sever manic depressive, and also tells me the orgone has solved his sleeping ailments....

could all this really be? :huh:
10-29-2006, 09:45 AM,
Inheritor I think you have the right attitude, your not taking anything for granted and you are approaching this subject with an open mind - that's the healthiest position to be in in IMO.
You are very correct about the possibility of these "orgone effects" being
coincidental, but then again I know of no way that ice-spikes could just happen out of the blue like that.

I had heard of some experiments done by someone who posted about it on warriormatrix where numerous materials that compose normal orgonite were tested individually and none of them generated any ice-spiking. To my knowledge no one had answered the possibility of this phenomenon being created by the piezo-electric effect (mild electro-magnetic field created when quartz is subjected to pressure i.e- resin shrunk around a quartz crystal).
I decided to test this myself and took an orgone device to a friends house. This piece of orgonite consisted of nothing but beeswax and silver so there was no possibility of the piezo-electric field being present. My friend had never had any orgonite at his house before and so his freezer made a perfect environment for this test, since it is believed that orgone fields can persist for quite some time after the orgonite is removed from the area.
I placed the cone in the freezer and waited twenty minutes, then filled the ice tray with distilled water and waited about thirty more minutes. To my utter amazement, there were four very large spikes shooting up and off the ice cubes. One was quite thick and had a bulbous formation at the top, upon which a smaller spike had sprouted out horizontally.
I asked my friends if they had ever seen anything like this and none of them had. To the best of my recollection I may have seen a spike on an ice cube once before in my life when I was younger but the memory about it is so vague it is hard to tell. With these orgonite devices I can generate mutliple spikes every time.
I have no idea what could be causing this but it is a definitely real phenomenon, and besides the other orgone efffects that so many have talked about it is the only tangible demonstration I've had that indicates to me that orgone is a real energy.
Many of the folks that I have shared these devices with have reported very pleasant or even strong reactions to them, but this could very well be a placebo effect.
What is not a placebo, is the fact that every person who is exposed to an ORAC (orgone-accumulator) experiences an increase in body temperature (@.47degrees farenheit) -this test has been run over and over under very rigidly controlled conditions and whether a person believes they are sitting in a real ORAC or not they are effected the same -no placebo possible.
I've also had some psychic friends tell me that orgone is a very real force. I know this could not possibly constitute proof for anyone else, but I have witnessed these two people knowing things they should have never been able to know about myself and others, so for me it is pretty compelling.

Inheritor, I think following up on your interest in the cloudbuster would be a good idea.
This is from all appearances a geniune application of the effects of orgone. Reich used running water to ground off negatively charged ions (I think) since the cloudbuster draws positive and negative orgone without bias and is therefore a bit dangerous to operate (be carefull if you work with one).

I do agree that the warriormatrix is somewhat difficult to judge. I'm not entirely sure either about theCrofts motives and have considered the possibility of it being a misdirection too, but the best approach would be to ignore what others are saying and do the experimenting yourself.
11-07-2006, 09:47 PM,
I have built ORAC, but havn't tested it yet.
I have casted polyester resin with crystals and metals in the shape of a pyramid.
I havn't noticed anything unusual since I made my orgonites. except for the fact that it is pretty.

I talked in the past with Don Croft (3 years ago).
The mails with him were strange. he told me he had a female friend which was an Israeli resident.
he told me to 'gift' some locations in jerusalem, (It passed my mind he found them on google..)
I sent mail to her, and to my surprise he answered !
I asked him what was that and he said something.., and that was my last contact with him.
In short, he raised my suspicion.

To my impression, The 'Orgonite' concept is a free-stage that everybody can claim or say whatever he wish.
11-08-2006, 12:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-25-2008, 01:38 AM by solar.)
The latest forum sponsored by the Crofts is the Etheric Warriors website located at http://ethericwarriors.com/main/ :o

Apparently, they are no longer using the Warrior Matrix forums as their primary forum.
11-09-2006, 04:48 PM,
Wilhelm Reich was arrested only two days after a
discussion he had with Einstein at Princeton, about
his investigation at his Maine lab involving discoveries
concerning flying saucers.

I think he saw those CRITTERS in the "Ufo the Greatest Story Ever Denied"
movie that live in the sky and are invisible.
11-21-2006, 07:15 AM,
be very very careful when dealing with this stuff. There have been paralyses in some cases from touching the cloudbuster unit at the wrong time. I would seriously recommend you check out this place, very scientific and proactive with experimentation : ORGONE BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LAB and you should most definitely MOST DEFINITELY look at getting a copy of Trevor James Constable's book Sky Creatures. You will never look at things the same way again . He did large weather modification experiments with Reich-type technologies and also some stuff that will blow your mind and is entirely based upon Reich's work but don't for one instant think that this stuff is for toying around with. It's pretty serious stuff and can have consequences for the user and the immediate environment. try here too: Etheric Rain Engineering Croft is hard to tell what he is all about. hey get this copy of an email i got from him a while ago: ONe of the psychics is my wife, Carol; another was one of the Illuminati's
>three oracles until he figured out whom he was working for ;-) The
>Illuminati then had him murdered, twice, but he was revived both times and
>is doing the best work now in LA--he singlehadedly erased the smog and
>chemtrails from Pasadena, Glendale, HOllywood, SF Valley and beyond & he's
>gotten it to rain so copiously that the mountains are verdant with deep
>grass now and covered with wildflowers..
>
>We use devices to neutralize secret police and other predators. They often
>die in the process, depending on their threat level but we think of it as
>suicide ;-) I got 3D confirmation of that when I Powerwanded a houseful of
>NSA predators. Two ambulances showed up an hour or so later and took out
>two bodies. I wrote about that and it's on http://www.cloud-busters.com and on
>www.educate-yourself.org

welll thought it would be interesting to read:confused: for yourself
&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
11-24-2006, 01:22 AM,
I was on my way to a chemtrail post when I got your pm.

Thats all I know about Reich but if he is connected with purple haze in the sky
then I might have an answer for you in the Black Manta, perhaps known as
the Belgium Triangle.

I'll also post in other trail threads to add but do not think people want to think
oddities in the sky are more than car keys thrown up in front of a camera.

A bunch of jelly fish.

Click here for purple lights in the sky with triple trails.
01-25-2010, 03:26 AM,
RE: Wilhelm Reich? Orgone? Croft?
Wilhelm Reich and the Orgone Energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPV-JExUPns
http://digg.com/health/Wilhelm_Reich_and_the_Orgone_Energy_3

Great orgone stuff up on the tracker too!
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
01-26-2010, 05:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2010, 05:42 AM by drew hempel.)
RE: Wilhelm Reich? Orgone? Croft?
I just watched the Rod Serling UFO doc I posted on my blog today:

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/01/ufo-secrets-secret-space-and-double.html

It's noted that the UFOs filmed doing cattle mutilations emitted large amounts of potassium and magnesium which from my alchemy research is known to be photoreceptors for creating plasma. So I know there's also a Reich UFO documentary on the internet I'm going to track down....

(01-25-2010, 03:26 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Wilhelm Reich and the Orgone Energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPV-JExUPns
http://digg.com/health/Wilhelm_Reich_and_the_Orgone_Energy_3

Great orgone stuff up on the tracker too!

Oh it must be this Peter Robbins lecture -- I've seen this already as I've blogged on Robbins -- strange dude:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/Drachnid/FFA84F10C7A141D7B43730A0B42DF261/peter-robbins-orgone-wilhel.aspx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orgone - Any Evidence That It works? nietzscheansuperman 4 1,710 02-24-2009, 04:38 AM
Last Post: jack