http://www.nwcreation.net/videos/index.html

http://www.nwcreation.net/audio/
Yo
10-23-2006, 06:44 AM,
Creation Videos And Audio
Quote:Loads of them here:

http://www.nwcreation.net/videos/index.html

http://www.nwcreation.net/audio/

Interesting creation science materials - and they are free!
'Prove and scrutinize all things; hold fast that which is good.'
'And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.' Paul of Tarsus

Rise to a higher plane? Look here
10-23-2006, 11:15 AM,
Quote:Interesting creation science materials -
so is this one ! and it's great.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...earth&hl=en
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

10-23-2006, 11:29 AM,
Oooh nice find, thank you, hello again folks.
Romans:10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans:10:10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans:10:11: For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Romans:10:12: For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Romans:10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Mark:8:36: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
You may defeat the new world order, but if you die in your sins without the saviour, you will still spend eternity in hell.
Put your eternal destiny first and trust in christ.
Mattew:6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness
10-23-2006, 11:56 AM,
wow 4 Christians in the same thread and no one to spoil the fun ? how can this be :D
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

10-24-2006, 06:44 AM,
Quote:wow 4 Christians in the same thread and no one to spoil the fun ? how can this be :D

You are such a wet blanket. Maybe we simply don't feel the need to come and piss on your threads the way you like to do when people of differing faiths make a thread for discussion? hmm?
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-24-2006, 08:45 PM,
Quote:Maybe we simply don't feel the need to come and piss on your threads the way you like to do when people of differing faiths make a thread for discussion? hmm?

pissing with truth, i might add :D

10-25-2006, 12:36 AM,
Quote:
Quote: Maybe we simply don't feel the need to come and piss on your threads the way you like to do when people of differing faiths make a thread for discussion? hmm?

pissing with truth, i might add :D

Who, you? :LOL::rolleyes:
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-25-2006, 08:21 AM,
Quote:Oooh nice find, thank you, hello again folks.

Yo AC! Now there is a name I have seen in awhile, welcome back brother!
Yo
10-25-2006, 08:23 AM,
Quote:
Quote:Interesting creation science materials -
so is this one ! and it's great.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...earth&hl=en

I agree DH.:)I may have to watch that one again here soon.
Yo
10-26-2006, 11:00 PM,
Quote:
Quote:Oooh nice find, thank you, hello again folks.

Yo AC! Now there is a name I have seen in awhile, welcome back brother!

Hi! remember ages ago on the old board I was desperate to find a good doctrinally correct church?

Well...

I prayed about it and found one the next day! I asked God to show me a place of worship as I couldnt find one on my own, despite looking for weeks and weeks!

Anyway...the day after praying I was going to meet some friends to go bowling. Seeing as I still dont drive yet I was getting picked up from the train station....as we drove to the 'megabowl' we passed a building that id past time and time before...noticed KJV scripture on the boards outside in huge text!! I'd past it so often but never SAW it.

Ive been there since the 7th of January, its going great, I got saved on the 20th of March! :D

The people are great, so amazingly generous its unreal. A few people were saved recently too.

THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE.
Romans:10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans:10:10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans:10:11: For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Romans:10:12: For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Romans:10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Mark:8:36: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
You may defeat the new world order, but if you die in your sins without the saviour, you will still spend eternity in hell.
10-26-2006, 11:32 PM,
Quote:Ive been there since the 7th of January, its going great, I got saved on the 20th of March! biggrin.gif

converted* :D

10-30-2006, 01:39 AM,
Mattew:14:30: But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

:P

He didnt cry convert me! lol ahh its great to finally start living.

11-07-2006, 12:29 AM,
Quote:Mattew:14:30: But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

:P

He didnt cry convert me! lol ahh its great to finally start living.

yes, the old law still applied to that man. Jesus did not bought the human race YET ...

11-07-2006, 07:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2006, 07:38 AM by Conspiracy Dave.)
Cool. I like creation science video's. They make alot more sence to me sometimes that evolution.

I find evolution hard to believe on it's own, but I also find it hard to 100% refute. There has to be some kind of aspect of it that is real. When you look around the world, and the fact that they've found seashells on mars officially now. etc

I'd like to think that this world is divinely directed by God even if evolution was a process he created to manage things. (and that man was a direct intervention of his into the creation to be more) But, you know alot of the young earth data is compelling. So, you never know I guess.

Doesn't matter as long as you don't reject the idea of God and his hand in things and his teachings. I'll find out one day.
Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let There Be Retards: My Special Time at the Creation Museum h3rm35 0 541 06-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Work of creation - we came to the earth to participate in it Solve et Coagula 0 322 02-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Mayan Lord of Creation and 2012 Solve et Coagula 0 270 02-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Creation of Allah (swt). rockingtheboat 3 668 10-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: attariq
  Audio Interview: Mayan Rebirth & the Homo Superior Solve et Coagula 1 647 05-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post: mexika
  The Legominism of Creation Mythology Black Lion 5 1,048 05-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Black Lion
  11:11 - The Audio SerialExpLain 0 361 08-07-2007, 04:57 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  Evolution Vs Creation Seithan 95 8,104 04-25-2007, 06:42 AM
Last Post: standvast
  So When Was The Beginning Of The Creation Of Earth ? Adonai 11 1,487 03-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Adonai
  Audio: 'the Bible Experience' blove8. 0 486 12-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Last Post: blove8.