Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping Pills
10-07-2006, 09:19 AM,
Sleeping Pills
Just popped a LUNESTA and I can feel the effects coming on strong. Thank you lovely brothers!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
10-07-2006, 11:39 AM,
Sleeping Pills
Lmfao you nutcase Weyland, drop a few temazepam and your crawling through the clouds in no time , No dont do that , feckin lethal shit
10-07-2006, 12:05 PM,
Sleeping Pills
lol what shit was he on a week ago

take it easy there buddy, all those Meds .......
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
10-07-2006, 12:22 PM,
Sleeping Pills
he taking prescribed stuff or what man ? fecked up!
10-07-2006, 02:36 PM,
Sleeping Pills
Quote:he taking prescribed stuff

or unprescribed, he don't care :D
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
10-07-2006, 02:51 PM,
Sleeping Pills
Would make a good c.i.a rabbit tester, what the other things called again with the word 'pig' in em ? lol just kidding
10-07-2006, 05:13 PM,
Sleeping Pills
Quote:Just popped a LUNESTA and I can feel the effects coming on strong. Thank you lovely brothers!

That's a new one - :blink:

Until I saw the pharma [TM] chemical shill/scam license name:

Quote:Eszopiclone is the active stereoisomer of zopiclone. ... Lunesta, which was developed by Sepracor, is FDA approved for long-term use; trials suggest that ...

Mail me one to try. Zopiclone are ok - I think they're based on anti histamines??? IE: No high, just sleep. Gimme a diazepam or temazepam for those occasions when sleep/switch off is needed urgently any day.
"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
R.I.P-ranks Terence. I miss your take on life.
=-=
10-07-2006, 05:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2006, 05:28 PM by deathstickboy.)
Sleeping Pills
You guys are nuts, using hard pharmaceuticals like that. Valerian Root is a herbal alternative which is very effective. Also, unlike Pharma sleeping pills, it does not steal your dreams. Infact it makes them more intense and longer, and it also leaves you feeling incredibly rested and refreshed in the morning, as opposed to the off/on type of sleep and awakening offered by sleeping pills.

I normally don't need them, but I did for a time when I was working a job that was so stressful it would leave me too wound up to sleep without some kind of aid.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-07-2006, 05:33 PM,
Sleeping Pills
Quote:Also, unlike Pharma sleeping pills, it does not steal your dreams.

This is a good and true point. It's well known during opioid or tranq etc withdrawal dreams come flooding back. Which is strange given that morph is the god of sleep and dreams.

However - we occasionally want to turn our dreams off too. Depending on the dreams I suppose.
"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
=-=
10-07-2006, 05:38 PM,
Sleeping Pills
Quote:However - we occasionally want to turn our dreams off too. Depending on the dreams I suppose
not I B)

Valerian root seriously does leave you feeling 100 times better when you wake up, its almost even better than waking up from a natural restful sleep.
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-07-2006, 08:17 PM,
Sleeping Pills
Quote:
Quote:Just popped a LUNESTA and I can feel the effects coming on strong. Thank you lovely brothers!

That's a new one - :blink:

Until I saw the pharma [TM] chemical shill/scam license name:

Quote:Eszopiclone is the active stereoisomer of zopiclone. ... Lunesta, which was developed by Sepracor, is FDA approved for long-term use; trials suggest that ...

Mail me one to try. Zopiclone are ok - I think they're based on anti histamines??? IE: No high, just sleep. Gimme a diazepam or temazepam for those occasions when sleep/switch off is needed urgently any day.

Hey no probs, send your drop off point.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

10-07-2006, 08:26 PM,
Sleeping Pills
Quote:You guys are nuts, using hard pharmaceuticals like that. Valerian Root is a herbal alternative which is very effective. Also, unlike Pharma sleeping pills, it does not steal your dreams. Infact it makes them more intense and longer, and it also leaves you feeling incredibly rested and refreshed in the morning, as opposed to the off/on type of sleep and awakening offered by sleeping pills.

I normally don't need them, but I did for a time when I was working a job that was so stressful it would leave me too wound up to sleep without some kind of aid.

I tried it and it does not work me. I think I need a Valerian Forest to go to sleep. Actually most of the time I use UNISOM or SOMINEX. They have a very subtle way of making me go to sleep and they dont leave me kinda ZONED out the next day like AMBIEN does. Yes AMBIEN leaves me AMBIENT, I think thats why they called it that way.

10-07-2006, 09:40 PM,
Sleeping Pills
Quote:Hey no probs, send your drop off point.

Cool. 5pm - McDonalds near the junction with Elm St - will be carrying a big mac as ID.

No funny biz.
=-=
10-07-2006, 11:18 PM,
Sleeping Pills
LOL Sheep

Moved to the War on Drugs

ROFL
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
10-08-2006, 12:30 AM,
Sleeping Pills
Quote:
Quote:You guys are nuts, using hard pharmaceuticals like that. Valerian Root is a herbal alternative which is very effective. Also, unlike Pharma sleeping pills, it does not steal your dreams. Infact it makes them more intense and longer, and it also leaves you feeling incredibly rested and refreshed in the morning, as opposed to the off/on type of sleep and awakening offered by sleeping pills.

I tried it and it does not work me. I think I need a Valerian Forest to go to sleep. Actually most of the time I use UNISOM or SOMINEX. They have a very subtle way of making me go to sleep and they dont leave me kinda ZONED out the next day like AMBIEN does. Yes AMBIEN leaves me AMBIENT, I think thats why they called it that way.

What kind of dose did you take?