Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should've never started commenting on YouTube
06-09-2009, 10:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2009, 10:25 PM by triplesix.)
The Narcs just come out of the woodwork it is insane. Say anything too true and they have a -5 or worse on your comment within hours, censoring it utterly. At this point I'm convinced the anti-9/11 truth crowd, God knows the motivation behind stonewalling a murder investigation but I digress, I'm convinced they each have about five screen names so when it comes time to censor they can do it quickly.

The Narcs are very obvious compared to your asshole 'skeptics.' I think 'skeptics' are to science what douchy, no talent critics are to the music and film industries. Your Narcs are very obvious, they can't help but decorate their page with American Flags, Guns and Stars and Shields and Badges etc. etc. They have very poorly formed arguments. They just mock you. One Narc posted on my user page "I saw the missile hit the Pentagon too. (which I obviously never claimed) I saw it dance around in the air and fly in a couple of circles before it hit the Pentagon." His name was something like "911IWantTroof" or something of the like.

Skeptics on the other hand are just dicks who think they know physics so much better than everyone else that they can defend buildings falling into themselves at the maximum acceleration provided by gravity, or argue that a pancaking structure would not get more dense, and more resistent, as the tower collapsed and debris turned to dust and was ejected from the footprint, etc.

Anyway, just a rant.
Peace.

Anyone else have fun stories to share about trying to get the truth out on YouTube?
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
06-09-2009, 10:31 PM,
I use funny but extremely vicious statements to reduce them to quivering jelly. Everyone else ends up ganging up on them. The youtubers are very mob oriented, and will pounce when they smell blood. They will never smell mine, but when I'm slicing my opponents into shreds, a lot of their blood gets spilled...
[Image: randquote.png]
06-09-2009, 10:51 PM,
well i noticed since those youtube and adl news wires came out about a merger or a cooperation, that 911 truth was no longer compatible with youtube.

what i don't understand is how people that would just disagree have so much time to actually watch the videos, documentaries etc, then go into so much effort to disprove it.

if i disagree with something, refering to a conspiracy theory or the like, i would not create a debunking website about it and hang around on forums and youtube trying to convince everyone and the poster that they are all wrong, but hey that is me. some people might have an urge to prove their logic, which i can realy respect and i have no problem answering questions regarding 911. it is when the person challenging the argument will not listen any longer and resorts to lower forms of communication that it starts become more than someone trying to prove their logic. this is where the adl comes in and internet task force that they have...
06-10-2009, 02:59 AM,
Ive recently been posting and debating on youtube too. I was just able to convince a pro-Israeli atheist that his view is wrong, and now hes more open-minded about it and against Israel, as well as Hamas lol. I also made friends with another guy that saw me successfully pwn some hard-core Zionist that hates Islam and claims to be Atheist. You guys can check out my comments http://www.youtube.com/user/Intifadaman both pages.

Its really fun, especially when you defeat someone. There all usually very easy to debunk and they give up on you. Good practice and a way to build your self-confidence up. I usually message or post on their pages because theres a lot of brainwashed idiots that mark your superb answer and censor it down.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
06-10-2009, 10:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2009, 10:22 AM by rsol.)
I put it down to this. Some people are sick and tired of seeing 911 was an inside job. They just want to live in a world where everyone is all lovely and sweet. Also i think the election has alot to do with it. now the republicans have nothing to feel smug about they are put to work making others feel small. You can bet your long johns if that had happened on a democrat watch they would be all over it.

Check how many of these guys are actually republican its uncanny. The best you can do is keep going. don't stop. they hate that:) last word junkies all of them. Im on about 10 threads relating to the war aswell. Its so funny how they try to lump you in with moon landings and aliens. i just rip the shit out of these guys for their total ignorance.
06-10-2009, 09:58 PM,
i definately agree that a lot of people are sick and tired of 911 theories. to be honest so am i, there are so many documentaries that don't really show any new information or actually go anywhere. they just rehash the same shit over and over. they never take another look at the event. sure they might come from different angles. but saturated with information that does not give people a full understanding of the day is what has caused people to loose interest or rather to get annoyed with the information.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating a Youtube Channel RaFTertheONE 2 332 12-02-2013, 05:04 AM
Last Post: R.R
  Captive Minds: Hypnosis and Beyond on Youtube rockingtheboat 1 803 07-05-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  I wish I could put this idiot on youtube! Mike_Smith 9 2,610 05-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Posting YouTube Videos hilly7 8 1,479 08-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Last Post: hilly7
  Are the new youtube embedded parameters better or worse? yeti 12 1,809 05-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: ---
  banned from commenting? metalcore 26 3,991 02-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Last Post: persecuted in alberni
  YouTube Feature¿ FastTadpole 7 1,277 10-31-2009, 05:41 AM
Last Post: OccultO
  Some goof tries to lose me my job w/ youtube clip. Guest 26 3,059 09-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Ratiocinator
  Some new anti-NWO youtube-like site in a beef with Alex Jones SiLVa 24 2,568 07-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Last Post: ---
  First Look: We Take YouTube RealTime For A Spin drummer 1 525 04-26-2009, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Hans Olo