Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Age - A Pathway To Paradise
10-15-2006, 06:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2006, 06:54 AM by SerialExpLain.)
The New Age - A Pathway to Paradise? (1983)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6160041888120783114
10-15-2006, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2006, 11:59 AM by DHammer.)
A pathway to a fake paradise, yes, that will only last for as much as that person lives. Then comes the judgement.

standvast will probably find his beliefs in that video , not all of them , but some. Doesn't that bother you man ? This is exactly what the elite wants and works to install on this earth.
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

10-15-2006, 12:26 PM,
Quote:Standvast will probably find his beliefs in that video , not all of them , but some. Doesn't that bother you man ? This is exactly what the elite wants and works to install on this earth.

Did you watch it?

What in the video would you relate to a belief of mine i have discussed with you?

Does it bother me that people will put beliefs in a video that may / may not bear resemblance to my own?

-no.

I don't believe in new age concepts, i dont believe the mish mash of selfproclaimed
prophets , wannabe guru's and opportunistic booksellers is even a movement , i dont believe in a
fantasy Atlantis, i don't believe in cardreadings and candle-sceances, i don't believe in the
new-age version of Maitreya.
The idea of the new age [of Aquarius] dawning is not new age it's old age.
the zodiac and knowledge of procession is old age,.. and even then it was
likely only known to the "Elite".

I take it that by "Elite" you mean both the exhaulted, privledged, ?? [The Rulerkin]
The Elite composed the book you base you entire reality upon, deal with it.
The only reason you even know of Jesus and his father is because Elite people
kept transcripts and preserved scriptures.
The Elite or those sanctioned to do so by the Elite where the only ones that could read ,
and where given the time of from menial work to write a book.
The Elite wrote about a lot of things and most likely have designed
the "education" you recieve at whatever school you attend.
You can either define your own truth of the matter, or go by the official variant
or common consensus,. B)

peace'
standvast.
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

10-15-2006, 12:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2006, 12:59 PM by DHammer.)
Quote:Did you watch it?
not when I posted that :D
but being familiar with the new age beliefs I knew that they are based on reincarnation, like your "doctrine" is.
Quote:The idea of the new age [of Aquarius] dawning is not new age it's old age.
indeed it is.

Quote:I take it that by "Elite" you mean both the exhaulted, privledged, ?? [The Rulerkin]
I mean people who are pioneering for world government and who are willing to kill as many people as it takes to fulfill that goal. In short, a cancer.
Quote:The Elite composed the book you base you entire reality upon, deal with it.
I hear you, but I await the day in which I'll have the proof I need to uphold that view. Until then I`ll call it a lie.

Quote:The only reason you even know of Jesus and his father is because Elite people
kept transcripts and preserved scriptures.
EITHER THAT , OR because God wanted this to happen. Both views are just as credible, possible, and deserve the same amount of interest. You just rejected one of them.

You know, i'm just curious, if what you say is true, then why is the so called republic (USA) falling away from its Christians beliefs. Why are kids tought evolution in schools ? Shouldnt the opposite happen if the Bible was forged ?
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

10-15-2006, 02:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2006, 02:32 PM by standvast.)
Quote:not when I posted that :D
but being familiar with the new age beliefs I knew that they are based on reincarnation, like your "doctrine" is.

Do you understand the different interpretations to that concept?, do you understand that
according to your scripture your Lord and saviour reincarnated ?
Reincarnation ties in with Pre-existance [of "a soul"], a belief which one of the early churchfathers
[Origen] kept alive from Hebrew and Zoroastrian beliefs of old. Do you know Kabbalist Hebrews
had a concept named "gulgul", soul-transmigration] which is still a belief in orthodox judaism today?
Many have argued that Jesus taught the doctrine of reincarnation by his death and resurrection,
The reference to Elias in the Bible: "Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed… Then the disciples understood that He spake unto them of John the Baptist." (Matthew 17:12,13) can also be interpreted as Jesus proclaiming the reincarnation of Elias.

Quote:I take it that by "Elite" you mean both the exhaulted, privledged, ?? [The Rulerkin]
I mean people who are pioneering for world government and who are willing to kill as many people as it takes to fulfill that goal. In short, a cancer.

Well i will give you to consider that i don't think people who are "Elite' in their financial and
educational status, or come from privledged families are all one big evil cancer.
There are also those who didn't exhault themselves above the rest and found themselves more
on common ground with "the common folk", besides that , the intellectual Elite have spawned
a plethora of ideas, not all of them harmfull or in "Elitist".
however some may not perciev it that way.

Quote:I hear you, but I await the day in which I'll have the proof I need to uphold that view. Until then I`ll call it a lie.

You know who has preserved the version you hold dear,
you also know institutional religion doesn't represent the true message of Christ.
you know how the book has been used,
you can call it misuse, but i think the version authorized by organised Catholic Christianity,
serves the purpose it was intended to serve. and it has nothing to do with what
Christ presumably taught.

Quote:EITHER THAT , OR because God wanted this to happen. Both views are just as credible, possible, and deserve the same amount of interest. You just rejected one of them.

No i didn't reject it, i just didn't consider it an option because i don't entertain
the idea that the allmighty God has an explicit want for people to safekeep his sons teachings through time,
If God had a want for everyone to know his law , "he'd just make it so.

Quote:You know, i'm just curious, if what you say is true, then why is the so called republic (USA) falling away from its Christians beliefs. Why are kids tought evolution in schools ? Shouldnt the opposite happen if the Bible was forged ?

I don't think the US was ever "Christian " to begin with.
Kids are taught evolution in schools worldwide because schools don't teach religion
they provide education, education based on sciences.
partially education of how to function as a well-behaved steady consuming worker,
but also logical reasoning ,math, language, arts, "history" , etc..

Quote:Shouldnt the opposite happen if the Bible was forged ?

I don't quite get your point?\
Do you mean if the Elite wrote the Bible it would be taught in schools, or play a bigger role of
control-tool? ,
do consider that most philosophies one can possibly adhere to where "thought up"
by "elite" thinkers, as in , those with Elite mental [and perhaps other] capabillities.

peace'
standvast.

10-15-2006, 02:53 PM,
Quote:Do you understand the different interpretations to that concept?, do you understand that
according to your scripture your Lord and saviour reincarnated ?

He is the only one that did ; according to eastern religions however, anyone can, and will, once he dies. Christ was resurrected by God Himself. It simply doesn't add up. There's a big difference to be reincarnated BY God and to reincarnate in your next life as a tree or whatever it is that YOU want to be.
Quote:Many have argued that Jesus taught the doctrine of reincarnation by his death and resurrection,
The reference to Elias in the Bible: "Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed… Then the disciples understood that He spake unto them of John the Baptist." (Matthew 17:12,13) can also be interpreted as Jesus proclaiming the reincarnation of Elias.

man I can't believe you quote me that verse. Chessmuscle did too , and its not proof of reincarnation. I`ll prove it out to you. This isn't about what I think or what you think, but rather, what the Scriptures say.

In Mt 17:10 is shows that some had even mistaken Jesus as Elijah. If you turn to Mt 16:14-16, it shows they mistook Jesus for John the Baptist as well as Jeremiah. If you keep reading to verse 16 though it clearly shows this was not the case.
This was because about 450 years after Elijah’s time, Malachi prophesied that Elijah the prophet would appear “before the coming of the great and fear-inspiring day of God.” The Jews of Jesus’ day were in expectation of Elijah’s coming to fulfill this prophecy.
Now back in reference with your question as both parts explain the answer.
Another scripture that lead people this misunderstanding is
Mt. 17:12, 13: “[Jesus said:] ‘Elijah has already come and they did not recognize him but did with him the things they wanted. In this way also the Son of man is destined to suffer at their hands.’ Then the disciples perceived that he spoke to them about John the Baptist.”

Did this mean that John the Baptist was a reincarnated Elijah? When Jewish priests asked John, “Are you Elijah?” he said, “I am not.” (John 1:21)
What, then, did Jesus mean? As God's angel foretold, John went before Jehovah’s Messiah “with Elijah’s spirit and power, to turn back the hearts of fathers to children and the disobedient ones to the practical wisdom of righteous ones, to get ready for God a prepared people.” (Luke 1:17) So John the Baptist was fulfilling prophecy by doing a work like that of the prophet Elijah.—Mal. 4:5, 6.

Quote:I don't think the US was ever "Christian " to begin with.
"One nation under God" ... "In God we trust " ... I'm not sure what you`re saying here
and your statement regarding education is rather odd. You obviously realize that the education system HAS been tampered with by the elite that wants to enslave us. THEY DON'T want our welfare, nor do they want the good of others. You can't deny what happens in schools. Christianity has been SYSTEMATICALLY removed. leave any bias behind and accept the reality for this is a fact.
Quote:Do you mean if the Elite wrote the Bible it would be taught in schools, or play a bigger role of
control-tool? ,
yes that's what I mean. If the Bible is forged by "them", why not push it all the way on us, why remove it and hate it, and mock it, and scorn at it, and teach kids its a lie ? it doesn't make sense does it ?

10-15-2006, 03:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2006, 03:14 PM by SerialExpLain.)
Notice in the video, and also in movements such as the 11:11 Giza Stargate, etc., that there is such a preponderance of individuals from the UK facilitating this "New Age"....hmmm.

Nice that they involved themselves so in the process in the USA, don't you think?
10-15-2006, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2006, 03:27 PM by DHammer.)
Hey standvast I just met someone a few hours ago who claimed he got in touch with spirits and said it's no big deal, almost anyone can do it. What I found interesting about his meeting with those spirits was that, not only did they(spirits) knew things about his father that only he had knowledge of, but also the fact that, those "souls" constantly pushed the "doctrine" of reincarnation ,and started pointing out each and everyone's "ex-life" (or "past-life", whatever you wanna call it).

Now I see no reason for him(actually its a she :P) to lie and it does fit together with everything I knew before. A constant push for a doctrine that is to be embraced in the last days as the antichrist's main weapon. Makes you wonder ...

EDIT

also (!) the people in this documentary hold views such as "becoming gods" or "evolution or the phisical and spiritual self" very much like yours. The spiritual one for sure, the phisical one i don't know.

10-15-2006, 03:20 PM,
Look at all the Biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled, I'll bet on the rest too.
10-15-2006, 03:31 PM,
Quote:There's a big difference to be reincarnated BY God and to reincarnate in your next life as a tree or whatever it is that YOU want to be.

Reincarnation by the understanding of me or most Hindu belief is not reincarnation where
one chooses what ones next reincarnation will be., it is ones stance , thoughts, deeds, and works
in the current life that determine how one will transcend. personal "wanting" has nothing to do with it.
So i don't see the difference, Jesus didn't choose to reincarnate and neither do i.

Did this mean that John the Baptist was a reincarnated Elijah? When Jewish priests asked John, “Are you Elijah?” he said, “I am not.” (John 1:21) What, then, did Jesus mean? As God's angel foretold, John went before Jehovah’s Messiah “with Elijah’s spirit and power, to turn back the hearts of fathers to children and the disobedient ones to the practical wisdom of righteous ones, to get ready for God a prepared people.” (Luke 1:17) So John the Baptist was fulfilling prophecy by doing a work like that of the prophet Elijah.—Mal. 4:5, 6.

Quote:“with Elijah’s spirit and power

take Spirit litteral, you are good at that.
So John the baptist is not aware that he is Elijah reincarnated?
who told you your interpretation is the correct and only one?
how exactly did you "prove" anything?

Quote:"One nation under God" ... "In God we trust " ... I'm not sure what you`re saying here
and your statement regarding education is rather odd. You obviously realize that the education system HAS been tampered with by the elite that wants to enslave us. THEY DON'T want our welfare, nor do they want the good of others. You can't deny what happens in schools. Christianity has been SYSTEMATICALLY removed. leave any bias behind and accept the reality for this is a fact.

What i am saying is the Nation was never "a Christian nation", to begin with by my understanding,
regardless of some lines from a national anthem., the dutch national anthem says we
honor "the king of Orange Nassau " and has lines like " i of german blood" [my free translation]
which has imho fuck all to do with Dutch ideology / beliefs.

I dont realize the education system has "been tampered with", "by the elite who want to enslave us"
i know they designed the entire "educational system" to begin with.

Quote:Christianity has been SYSTEMATICALLY removed. leave any bias behind and accept the reality for this is a fact

Christianity is not an all-comprehensive teaching, the bible doesnt' teach you EVERYTHING you need
to know, it teaches moral values that don't require all myth and uncertainty to be valuable as moral
teachings, these morals are still taught, alongside general skills one is presumed to need
to function within society. Yes the Bible has been taken out of schools , do i mind? no, it wasn't being explained in a constructive manner anyway. secularist elite might play a hand in that , i agree.

Quote:yes that's what I mean. If the Bible is forged by "them", why not push it all the way on us, why remove it and hate it, and mock it, and scorn at it, and teach kids its a lie ? it doesn't make sense does it ?

i don't think there is one "them" , i think there are warring factions.
why mock christianity? why mock the Bible? i think it is largely a reactionary thing,
from generations upon generations of people having been oppressed by the bible as explained
by the Vatican or their local church, and not wanting the same for their kids. seriously.

peace'
standvast.

10-15-2006, 10:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2006, 10:14 PM by SerialExpLain.)
Not just a book of moral lessons, the Bible tells the entire story of civilization on the planet, replete with prophecies regarding the enemy, sounds a lot like the discussions on these threads as the serpent seeks to twist and convolute the truth.

How much DO people get paid to do that?
10-15-2006, 10:48 PM,
Quote:Not just a book of moral lessons, the Bible tells the entire story of civilization on the planet, replete with prophecies regarding the enemy, sounds a lot like the discussions on these threads as the serpent seeks to twist and convolute the truth.

So the entire history of the planet only goes back 7000 years or so?
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-15-2006, 10:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2006, 11:00 PM by tsoldrin.)
Quote:
Quote:Not just a book of moral lessons, the Bible tells the entire story of civilization on the planet, replete with prophecies regarding the enemy, sounds a lot like the discussions on these threads as the serpent seeks to twist and convolute the truth.

So the entire history of the planet only goes back 7000 years or so?

GRUNT! I've already debunked this several times... lets just sum it up with two simple statements:

1) If all the living things from all the fossils and remains (including sand) - just what we know about and can examine - were alive within a 7000 year period, they would fill the earth at all times during that period out to the atmosphere and into space.

2) If all the light from all the stars we can see on any given night was originating only within a 7000 light year range, it would not only always be full daylight, it would cook us all under that light like a mud-pie in an easy-bake lightbulb powered oven.

Add: What does your avatar say?
10-15-2006, 11:18 PM,
chinese characters representing "inner strength"
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-16-2006, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2006, 12:31 AM by DHammer.)
Quote:1) If all the living things from all the fossils and remains (including sand) - just what we know about and can examine - were alive within a 7000 year period, they would fill the earth at all times during that period out to the atmosphere and into space.
hmm.. 1-st of all that's not an argument. It is not scientific. It cannot be TESTED out. let's say you COULD prove that, even though you cannot, the Bible still leaves room for a gap between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.

Quote:who told you your interpretation is the correct and only one?
how exactly did you "prove" anything?
hahahah I could have sworn you`ll say that. There's really no argument to the "well that's just your interpretation" sentence. Fine, believe what you wish ... but it's not Biblical : "it is appointed unto man once to die... and then the judgement". It simply stands in contradiction with other verses. That either means the Bible is flawed or your views are flawed.

Quote:i know they designed the entire "educational system" to begin with.
grow this idea a bit more. Since they created it, they feed it also. It's their "pet". And the pet does what the master wants. Education is what the elite wants you to know i.e. Not necessarily the truth.

Quote:Christianity is not an all-comprehensive teaching, the Bible doesn't teach you EVERYTHING you need
to know
Loving your neighbour is a life-style. To do that, is to have God within you. The rest is close to useless. God can provide anything you might need. You don't really need to live in this "modern" society as long as you know God.

Quote:What i am saying is the Nation was never "a Christian nation", to begin with by my understanding

the word "Creator" is present in the Constitution. That alone should answer this quote.

Quote:i think it is largely a reactionary thing,
from generations upon generations of people having been oppressed by the bible as explained
by the Vatican or their local church, and not wanting the same for their kids. seriously.
yep, you think. Let's hear what God has to say about this :" the god of this world has blinded the minds of them who believe not " . That's why they mock it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "Paradise Lost" Conspiracy. thealienyoucallgod 5 1,082 03-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Last Post: thealienyoucallgod