Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt Business Of The Music Industry
10-16-2006, 02:37 PM,
Is it real?

Is there any turning back from what has been created?

What do you think is the biggest stumbling block?
10-16-2006, 03:04 PM,
i don't think music is a big problem for me personaly.
i think people need to step back from the mediocre shit and take a dip in the underground.

but the underground can be the same way lots of times.
its just about exploring your musical interests and not just choose from the selection that the media sets up for you.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
10-16-2006, 03:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2006, 03:09 PM by corrosion.)
So you dont care that the band only gets $2 or less per record at the height of a career, leaving between $12 and up to companies who perhaps have no vested interest in the music itself thereby making for bad judgment calls and the consumption of anything trendy until it is like the cud of a cow.
10-16-2006, 03:12 PM,
fuck the money..i wanna hear music. and if they do it and expect to get paid heavily for it. then screw that.

i think we should give up the entertainment industry as a whole and donate the millsions upon millions people spend to make 'big blockbusters' for 2 hours of entertainment and give that money to AFRICA or some shit.

same with music...if you enjoy making music for the love of it. then make an album, with your blood, sweat, tears and your own dough and give it to everyone for free. now that would show the artist/band cares. and not just trying to get 'big' and live like a millionaire when music doesn't contribute shit to society...except 'entertainment' like it fucking matters all that much anyways.

word of the wise. don't bring money into a debate with me. money means absolutely nothing to me.

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
10-16-2006, 03:14 PM,
Uh...Afrika has lots of money. What we need to do is clean up their government so that money ends up where it is supposed to. Afrika knows if they starve their people, we will pay them.
10-16-2006, 03:19 PM,
that isn't the point. wha ti mean is...if you're a millionaire/billionaire...
why don't you go down to africa PERSONALY without any orginization trying to get OTHER peoples money and all that hipocritical bullshit...
and help them...personaly.

if i had Bill Gates' money...i'll be assassinated.
i'll be walking around town giving bums enough money to start back up.
personaly...just handing it to them. i would be trying to build neighbor hoods
i mean real houses n such in africa...and i would NOT want anything in return.

THAT just goes to show you money doens't mean shit. unless you make it mean something.

fuck the goverments...they're not my concern. and i'll shove their nobel peace award or whatever up everyones ass if they try to hand me one.

now THAT is what these people with lots of money should be doing. greedy bastards.

10-16-2006, 03:23 PM,
Rich people should be having anal sex with international awards?

Interesting concept.

And they use foundations because its a good tax write off and also generates others to get involved when they are too lazy to come up with ideas themselves.

I agree with you on the peace prize though.
10-16-2006, 03:27 PM,
nothing is getting done with these foundations.
its getting worse...its a pyramid scheme. someone IS getting rich out of all of that.

its fucking disgusting...

and rich people SHOULD be doing something good. other than for themselves.
its all full of hipocracy...thats what money is..an excuse to be hipocritical.

10-16-2006, 03:33 PM,
Uh...no...its an excuse to be whatever you want.

The truth comes out with money and it just shows that most humans are animals.

Mostly swine.
10-16-2006, 03:35 PM,
EXACTLY...its all hipocritical.
some self-reighteous asshole says he's helping (Sonny Bono) the best he can
while not doing anything but putting is face out there like he is and getting rich and being praised for NOTHING.
and if that isn't hipocritical..i don't know what is!!

money holds no truth man....its just a piece of paper..i can see the truth in man without money.
but hey thats jsut me...i use my brain for that...not money.

10-16-2006, 03:42 PM,
And some people use private dectectives and skip tracers.
10-16-2006, 03:44 PM,
whatever the hell that means...but doesn't pertain to money and the music industry.

i've noticed throughout this debate you have a tendency to spin and twist things.
and i'm tired of explaining it to you so ima just stop here.

like i said...its hipocritical and an excuse to be/do so.

10-16-2006, 03:49 PM,
Just because you have an opinion and want to bitch about it does not mean that you have added anything to this thread with respect to the matter at hand, nor have you offered any ideas as to how we can change these ongoing problems.

People like you love the internet because you finally have a place to boss and bitch at people without really saying anything at all.

Congrats!
10-16-2006, 04:01 PM,
lol you fucking ignoranus...out of here with that shit man.

10-16-2006, 04:04 PM,
And in with the bully behaviour that is so common on all these boards.

The question were:

Is it real?

Is there any turning back from what has been created?

What do you think is the biggest stumbling block?

No one asked for your personal opinion on anything, you just thought we someone might need it because we cant think for ourselves.

Wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb New Business Idea: RF Proofing CharliePrime 0 199 12-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Music Friday Music - 20 Septiembre CharliePrime 1 295 09-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Peace., love, light and music ! Watchdog 1 366 05-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  check out this timestretched music Frank2 0 374 02-02-2013, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Torrent users buy 30% more music mypronesss 0 326 01-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Last Post: mypronesss
  My 15 y/o brothers first music video. Dunamis 5 1,393 04-05-2011, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  David Icke is now a dance music star drummer 5 1,405 11-23-2010, 12:50 AM
Last Post: yeti
  time for me to post a cool music video Weyland 0 543 09-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Scientists discover music in Sun --- 2 847 06-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Detroit homes sell for $1 amid mortgage and car industry crisis h3rm35 0 408 03-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Last Post: h3rm35