Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Demonoid And Insults
10-20-2006, 09:40 AM,
Demonoid And Insults
Jeez I'm getting tired of wankers insults, so fuck that, let this little fag shite come on over here and try his shit on me

Richard Head is called "hippywarrior"

Downloaded: 65.22 GB Warnings: 0 (5 to ban)
Uploaded: 141.60 GB Uploaded torrents: 0
Ratio: 2.17 hippywarrior Ratio: 2.17 Torrent comments: 220

This is some of his crap
Quote:Sent by Ratio: 2.17hippywarrior 1 day ago [ Top ] [ Reply ] [ Delete ]
: (
Demoniod realy should charge you for ad space with all your terrorist sounding cry baby bull shit!

Quote:Sent by Ratio: 2.17hippywarrior 21 hours ago [ Top ] [ Reply ] [ Delete ]
RE: : (
All I said was they should charge you for ad space and call you a terrorist and I get that? I thought you would be proud of who and what you are but I guess I was wrong. I stand corrected. Or maybe they don't pay you enough for all the work you do looking up all the crap you post to pay an ad bill. Oh but then again I bet you’re just a boy with faggot issues that wants fucked. You did ask me for that after all........only issue I have with that is I am not interested. Fuck your buddy................then use the towel on your head to clean up with.........but you have figured that out by now I bet.

Quote:Sent by Ratio: 2.17hippywarrior 19 hours ago (New) [ Top ] [ Reply ] [ Delete ]
RE: : (
i have a life but if i wanted a fucking life it would be a life of fucking your wife mom and daughters so they would a real man you faggot bastard!

Quote:Sent by Ratio: 2.17hippywarrior 19 hours ago (New) [ Top ] [ Reply ] [ Delete ]
RE: u
why don't you get a real job dip shit or do they pay you enough to be a terrorist? Wanker huh? I have a wanker that i would be more than happy to let your old lady use man. Lift that thing over her head and kiss her neck until she begs for this big american hero!
Hows that for fuck u?

So let's get this straight :

I'm a terrorist
I should be charged for uploading
I'm a faggot
Wanker

Ok enough of this shit bubba, here's your fuckin invitation, come on over here you maggot flag waving prick if you want some

Og
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
10-20-2006, 12:44 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Is this guy a GAYWAD or what ?

Quote:Sent by Ratio: 2.19hippywarrior 1 hour ago [ Top ] [ Reply ] [ Delete ]
RE: u
rofl...................afraid your wifes and daughters and your momma couldn't handle it there little fella? Is that why your so upset or is it that your worried that they all...............every last one..............just might leave your larger than qualified egotistical mini manhooded self for a red white and blue hero and the life i could give them? I do wish upon the stars in your sweet sexy wifes eye that you would stop making passes at me though.always begging for my ass when all i want is the ass of your female family members. Now wouldn't your Allah be so proud of you to be asking for gay sex when even rear ended sex with a female is not aloud? Come and get what? See again faggot statements. Flag waving....yeah........fighting the same fight you are sis just on the other side!
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
10-20-2006, 12:49 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Why bother with the guy? He's obviously too stupid to get it.
10-20-2006, 12:51 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Because I'm not interested in doing it the easy way :P

More of a challenge this way :LOL:
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
10-20-2006, 01:28 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Quote:Because I'm not interested in doing it the easy way :P

Sounds like he totally nailed you Ognir. I can't see anything he has said about you which ain't true. In fact I think he was a bit too nice.
IMO you are nothing but a pea brainded cock sucking faggot that is out there spreading a series of contradictory lies that has no credibility with anyone but your fellow retarded conspiracy theory believers.:D
10-20-2006, 01:34 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Quote:
Quote:Because I'm not interested in doing it the easy way :P

Sounds like he totally nailed you Ognir. I can't see anything he has said about you which ain't true. In fact I think he was a bit too nice.
IMO you are nothing but a pea brainded cock sucking faggot that is out there spreading a series of contradictory lies that has no credibility with anyone but your fellow retarded conspiracy theory believers.:D

Ah my little fag friend shows up

Dick read and learn before shouting your mouth off
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
10-20-2006, 01:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2006, 01:37 PM by Leigh249.)
Demonoid And Insults
You wish I were your fag friend Ognir. Admit it you love fucking the boys don't ya.
10-20-2006, 01:40 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Ok had my fun, down to business

Budda so what's wrong with my Vids, since you started all this ?

Let's have some details and facts shall we ?

Is your tongue about 2 foot up George Bush's ass ?

I presume you believe 19 arabs with box cutters were responible for 9/11

How many Flags do you have outside your pad ?
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
10-20-2006, 01:45 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
[Image: box.gif]

Beware stanley knives! These are enough to defeat planes and norad!
[Image: warprofiteers.jpg]
“I am truly free only when all human beings, men and women, are equally free.
The freedom of other men, far from negating or limiting my freedom, is, on the contrary,
its necessary premise and confirmation.” - Mikhael Bakunin
10-20-2006, 01:45 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Uh...19 guys werent in charge of it, if they were in charge they would never have been stupid enough to believe the rave at the end of the tunnel bullshit that they spew.

Seriously.

If it was that great, why dont they all just kill themsleves?

Exactly.
10-20-2006, 01:46 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Welcome to ConCen Leigh249.

Care to debate us with facts? Or is calling people faggots the best defence of your argument that you have?

Leigh, we've all been lied to, and ALL of us fooled by it at first. Care to go down the rabbit hole and examine the evidence?

BTW, Ognir's an admin here.... with the power to ban you.... you might want to be a little more diplomatic.
10-20-2006, 01:47 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Your Vids are crap and full of lies and contradictions.

All your thoeries can easily be debunked through scientific anlysis.

No my tongue isn't up GB's ass cause you got your dick in first.

Yeah I do believe 19 fucking Arabs were responsible and you cannot disprove that.

I don't have any fucking flags out the front of my place and I live in Australia you cockhead.
10-20-2006, 01:48 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Quote:Your Vids are crap and full of lies and contradictions.

All your thoeries can easily be debunked through scientific anlysis.

No my tongue isn't up GB's ass cause you got your dick in first.

Yeah I do believe 19 fucking Arabs were responsible and you cannot disprove that.

I don't have any fucking flags out the front of my place and I live in Australia you cockhead.

I can't prove 19 hijackers DIDN'T do it? Sure I can..... 7 of them turned up alive. It was in the news. Including the news of your ALLY on the war on terror, the UK.
10-20-2006, 01:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2006, 01:51 PM by Leigh249.)
Demonoid And Insults
Where is your fucking evidence you dickhead. Don't make stupid claims without evidence. How the fuck did they get off the planes then or where the fuck did the planes go huh? Come on smart ass.
10-20-2006, 01:53 PM,
Demonoid And Insults
Nah Ctrl I didn't get him to come just to ban him, I'm not that evil, but it's interesting to see him make a fool of himself without much facts to go on

Have you noticed, he seems to have a thing with Dicks, maybe he grew up with sheep lol
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody notice Demonoid Down? hilly7 4 667 04-15-2009, 03:38 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Hollywood film "The Wrestler" insults Iran Dr Richard H Thorndyke 3 703 12-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post: ---
  -demonoid- ddd999 2 563 04-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Last Post: ---
  Demonoid gone? hilly7 12 1,356 11-11-2007, 04:21 AM
Last Post: MC David
  Demonoid Shut Down by the CRIA? drummer 22 2,593 10-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Last Post: FlungPup
  Another is Demonoid gone post... Dr.Druid 6 846 08-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Last Post: ephilution
  Is Demonoid Down? ephilution 13 1,476 07-21-2007, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Demonoid.com youngbuck 14 1,614 09-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Last Post: JohnDoe1984
  Fox News Insults All Diabetics + New Way To Travel On Planes Ognir 4 1,205 09-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Valentine