Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the Next President / Prime Minister based on Conspiracy Intel?
10-21-2006, 09:20 PM,
Who is the Next President / Prime Minister based on Conspiracy Intel?
Just a question?
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
10-21-2006, 09:55 PM,
Who Is The Next President Based On Conspiracy Info?
Good question...I can't see it being Hillary, but I have a strong belief that it will be a demoncrat.

I'll have to ponder that, still to far away to say..
Yo
10-21-2006, 10:18 PM,
Based on the new laws i'm seeing Bush as the next president.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
10-21-2006, 10:22 PM,
Seems like they've been backing off on 'The Governator' going in that direction. Perhaps a Kerry/Clinton (Hillary) ticket on the fake left side and a Giuliani/McCain ticket on the fake right? It's all just speculation of course... Though, the way I see it, there might not be an election at all. The current king could possibly remain in his position until ousted by a rebellion. I just don't see him giving up the dictatorship he currently has.
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
10-21-2006, 10:22 PM,
Quote:Based on the new laws i'm seeing Bush as the next president.

Snap :LOL:
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
10-21-2006, 10:29 PM,
Based on conspiracies, it's simple

President : Eric Huffscum
Vice Pres : Gaythumbs
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
10-21-2006, 11:05 PM,
i think it will be H. clinton. only makes sense to carry on the bloodline. but that depends on who gets the nomination. her or kerry? doesnt really matter either way its going to be a whole lotta evil. and either way its going to be a long fight. but like harflimon says it could be bush. if they pull another attack he has the power to do that now.
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
10-21-2006, 11:08 PM,
I disagree, can't be Bush, he's usefulness is over, everyone will blame him for all the shite while he moves to Paraguay

New Face
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
10-21-2006, 11:19 PM,
I'm kind of hoping Doug Stanhope can pull it off!
luceo no uro
10-22-2006, 01:01 AM,
In 2003 I said Bush would be re-elected and then Kerry would be the one in 2008. I believe Kerry will be used to lull the left back to sleep and therefore will only be needed for 4 years and in 2012 Jeb Bush would be inserted.

My prediction has been correct so far, and now that Kerry seems to be officially in the running for 2008 I fear my prediction may continue to be so.
&Having raised the earth's temperature 1 degree Fahrenheit in the last three decades, we're facing another increase of 4 degrees over the next century. That would imply changes that constitute practically a different planet. It's not something we can adapt to. We can't let it go on another 10 years like this.& - NASA's Goddard Space Institute Director James Hansen

ConspiracyCentral Tracker Style Mod
10-22-2006, 01:40 AM,
Quote:i think it will be H. clinton. only makes sense to carry on the bloodline. but that depends on who gets the nomination. her or kerry? doesnt really matter either way its going to be a whole lotta evil. and either way its going to be a long fight. but like harflimon says it could be bush. if they pull another attack he has the power to do that now.

Yikes, please not Hillary, the Whore of Babylon. It will get ugly no matter who the candidates are, all part of the freak show.

The Bush statement...could be the truth. AJ has been saying it for some time.
Yo
10-22-2006, 02:58 AM,
You people that dont even know your own representaives should be ashamed of yourselvs.
10-22-2006, 03:14 AM,
1. Dubya suspends the election due to terrorism, a big fat arrogant in-your-face, middle finger to the world.

2. JEB!!!

or..

3. Hillary.
10-22-2006, 07:23 AM,
A friend and I were just discussing that possibility, Hillary versus Jeb. That will gaurantee a win for the demons since people are sick of Bush.

That is unless we get another King George of course.
Yo
10-22-2006, 07:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-22-2006, 07:59 AM by standvast.)
In a desperate attempt GWB tries to kill amendment XXII to the constitution,
in order to make himself electable by votefraud a third term.
When this fails he fakes his own assasination , publicly> joyfull people flood streets, due to which extreme
security measures are taken in response, Cheney takes presidency. :blink: <_< :D

peace'
standvast.
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Agenda 21 is a Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory CharliePrime 2 435 04-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Bug Michael Hastings Car Crash Conspiracy CharliePrime 30 3,003 02-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Last Post: JFK
Video The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory Propaganda drummer 2 429 12-25-2013, 05:04 AM
Last Post: darrel15
  Tim Tate on the making of the Franklin Scandal documentary Conspiracy of Silence geogaddi00 0 357 12-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Last Post: geogaddi00
  Are conspiracy theories destroying democracy? (New BBC hit piece) drummer 4 550 10-29-2013, 12:06 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Bolivian president to sue US govt for crimes against humanity mexika 2 457 09-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Last Post: mexika
  "The Conspiracy" Trailer capnchronic 4 667 08-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Last Post: JFK
  9/11 Was Government Demolition - Richard Gage Anthony J Hilder @ Conspiracy Con datars 0 586 07-20-2013, 11:41 PM
Last Post: datars
  Treatment of Bolivian president Evo Morales treatment stirs up fury in Latin America mexika 0 372 07-04-2013, 09:54 PM
  Bolivian President's Plane Diverted Amid Rumors it Carried Snowden mexika 1 588 07-04-2013, 12:29 AM