Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Mysteries Of America's Beginnings - Video
10-30-2006, 05:38 AM,
Watch at http://www.dark-truth.org/okt17-2006-5.html

Info:
Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings unfolds the fascinating history behind the founding of America, and exposes the esoteric underbelly of its design. Why is Washington D.C. build on the 77th Meridian? Are the Revolutionary War cities really built in perfect alignment with Stonehenge? If America was founded as a Christian nation, why are many of its symbols based on Pagan traditions? There is no doubt that much of America’s national heritage was Christian, but just as a coin has two sides, our national heritage has a second side – one based squarely on occult secret societies and their values.

To find the answer to these questions, we follow the journey of secret societies from England to the New World and learn of their ancient hope: to rebuild the lost empire of Atlantis.
10-30-2006, 06:45 AM,
Cool. Nice find;)
Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
10-30-2006, 10:40 AM,
This was on the tracker a while back, good copy too
10-30-2006, 04:50 PM,
Yep. I DL'd it a few months ago. I was blown away. It's very well made, long too.

The part about Shakespear I found really interesting. I hadn't heard a conspiracy theory about him before.

The rest was just as good. I think the evidence is clear. The secret societies knew about the land of America for a long, long, time. The sailing of Chris Columbus was a planned event, as was the structuring of this country. There is just too many clues.
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
10-30-2006, 05:18 PM,
Quote:This was on the tracker a while back, good copy too

It's still on the tracker . Link 12 seeds
10-30-2006, 05:34 PM,
i thought this was suppose to be a series, anyone know when the other films are going to show up?
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
10-30-2006, 05:59 PM,
Yeah... whats up... it was called part 1 wasnt it!?
10-30-2006, 07:27 PM,
Yes, number 2 has just been made. It will be released November 30th and is titled "Volume II - Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: Riddles in Stone - Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C"

You can read more about it and watch trailer at the site of the producers: http://www.cuttingedge.org/video/americassecret.html
11-05-2006, 08:40 PM,
good to know the 2nd part is comming soon. this is probably one of my favorite docs. i loved it.
11-07-2006, 05:14 AM,
Quote:i thought this was suppose to be a series, anyone know when the other films are going to show up?

November!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
11-13-2006, 01:43 AM,
Ah, I've seen this before. Love it. I'm somewhat new to stuff involving the Masons and Rosicrucians, but this seems accurate. I guess I'll have to do some research.
11-13-2006, 05:18 AM,
I would rank this along with Terrorstorm and the entire Magical Egypt series as my absolute favorites of everything I've seen come across the tracker since I've been here. Highly recomended.
11-13-2006, 05:33 AM,
I just saw that they took it off Google! :lameass2: So... either the owner complained, or Google is the buttboy of the Masons... hmmmm...
11-14-2006, 04:29 AM,
Quote:I just saw that they took it off Google! So... either the owner complained, or Google is the buttboy of the Masons... hmmmm...
Difficult to tell isn't it? There will always be questions unanswered. That documentary gives answers but leaves a lot of questions behind.
01-24-2007, 04:38 AM,
Quote:Yes, number 2 has just been made. It will be released November 30th and is titled "Volume II - Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: Riddles in Stone - Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C"

You can read more about it and watch trailer at the site of the producers: http://www.cuttingedge.org/video/americassecret.html

It seems that the second "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: Riddles in Stone" documentary volume II is going to be available the first week February 2007. http://www.cuttingedge.org/video/americassecret.html

I would be very thankful to have this one also ripped. :D:D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Secret Societies - Their Mysteries Revealed" ebook .pdf attachment h3rm35 0 1,368 09-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  List Of Secret Societies (via Wisenheimer) wokensheep 24 19,816 11-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Last Post: capmtripps
  The Secret of Eurasia plasticfan 6 4,534 09-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Last Post: itsaname
  The History of a Greek Secret Society: Structure and Rites of the Philiki Etaireia --- 1 1,766 06-16-2010, 08:36 AM
Last Post: ---
  Skull linked to secret Yale society to be sold at Christie’s mexika 0 1,126 01-07-2010, 04:42 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Geronimo skull stolen by Bonesman secret society mexika 0 1,544 10-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Last Post: mexika
  "Satanic Ritual Abuse and Secret Societies" joeblow 0 880 10-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Spring Forest Qigong: Secret Society? drew hempel 0 998 09-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Last Post: drew hempel
  Behold the Green Dragon: The Myth & Reality of an Asian Secret Society Solve et Coagula 3 1,385 04-01-2009, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Jobujack
  History of the Illuminati secret society - Three *** major misconceptions *** Kyoon 1 1,702 11-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Last Post: DJOldskool