Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leo Zagami's Latest Interview, Oct. 30, 2006
10-31-2006, 08:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2006, 09:15 AM by ov3rkomer.)
<div align='left'><span style="color:navy">THE NEW INVESTIGATIVE JOURNAL RADIO ARCHIVES<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--></div>
<div align='left'>Oct. 30, 2006
Part II of the Leo Zagami Interviews. Leo was a high-level former member of the Monte Carlo P2 Lodge, who defected from the Illuminati in June and decided to reveal the truth about how the Illuminati really operates. Zagami reveals the Jesuit and Vatican connection as well as how the high-level members of Freemasonry work together with the Vatican to spread Satin's work of the New World Order.
<!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc--></div>
<div align='center'>Hour One Hour Two

</div>Topics/Outline: (raw notes 1st hour)
rising up through Rotary - Freemasons low degrees - Master Mason - 33 degree - other secret societies
esoteric: OTO, Illuminati, Martinists,
all have contact with Jesuits, Opus
in England 50 Freemasons run the whole show

Illuminati is a cover-up operation: Martinists considered to the real Illuminati
Skull & Bones is powerful Illuminati lodge

only the blood lines are recognized
Knights of Malta (3 different kinds) 1. from Russia, 2. from Queen of England & 3. the Catholic one
you need 3(?) generations of ancestors before being admitted
bloodlines open a lot of doors
aristocrats working directly with the Vatican,
...creating new secret societies

perverse rituals allow people to be black-mailed
Monte Carlo Lodge: far right, all the supreme NPR(?) brainwashers go there

Jesuits come together in Arizona, searching for aliens? No,
Roberto Megrini(?), spread the false UFO propaganda in the 70ies

How it works on top: Its about mind control, systems of mind control
Cosa Nostra at the highest level has secret society for its killers which is linked to the Thule Society
esoteric, Himmler went to Tibet(?)

Interesting quotes:
<blockquote>Muslims are so brainwashed, .. it would literally take me half an hour to start an Al Quaida cell

bloodlines is not about being lizards, all this rubbish, forget it

Monte Carlo Lodge: below its a show, a ridiculous show of idiots
</blockquote>
'Prove and scrutinize all things; hold fast that which is good.'
'And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.' Paul of Tarsus

Rise to a higher plane? Look here
10-31-2006, 10:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2006, 10:25 AM by ov3rkomer.)
Topics/Outline: (raw notes 2nd hour)

Bush family:
link regarding passion for black magic, ancient demons (Jinns), Skull & Bones,
in the UN no one is opposing this except Chavez, who still serves the purpose of Bush...
Berlusconi's wife has a leftist lover

2012 what will happen? they are scared
only virtual money, will crash, mentality of pirates

What is America going to be like in 2010?
(...garbled)

Every Templar Order is under Vatican control

Why he left?
inter-religious dialog, manipulation with me, trap of the anti-christ
conferences with real illuminati, universal unity used for other reasons, selling weapons, drugs, mind control, etc.
offer to have office at the UN, will send documentation about this(!)
puppet master,... feeling I was betraying the religion of Islam which I follow since 2003
spiritual knowledge has to be given to the outside world

Hitler & Jesuits, created by them
Was Mussolini their creation? (no answer)
Zionists are working with the Jesuits .- they all know it in the middle east

How come America remains so naive?
Rotary, Freemason, Opus Dei they think they work for God, in reality it is of the devil
Lodges used for black satanic Masses, Philadelphia, and everywhere,(used to be separate but now inside Masonic lodges) Naked lady on the Altar.
Virginia(?): Shriner's temple with prostitutes cocaine, in front of Koran & Bible, decadence
Masons in London were shocked

Satanic Worship in Vatican
May 2000, satanist William Reef(?) copyright holder of Crowley Books
Black Mass with Knights of Malta in Vatican

Choronzon Club,. Satanic link to Vatican, 11th degree, child sexual abuse, external degree
practiced in the Vatican, brings them to pure black magic
In seminars of RC, pink palace scandal, powerful demon&lt;br&gt;Maximon Trovigne(?) in Chicago
John Paul II, black magic in Oslo...

What will happen to you? I've not told everything. taken precautions, arrested 5 times. Insane...,
Spiritual teacher: Nazami, others he recommends
CIA run by the Skull &amp; Bones
pagan gods, moloch etc.. is all manipulation
Europe all are corrupt, France secret societies

Grandmother in US about freedom of love, mason, Book 'love habits'(?)
Prime minister, cardinal, all naked dinner party,...
High level Freemasons, 33 degree mostly American Generals (weapons, cocaine)
Gabirro(?) Ecuador, Mexico, friend of Ballistieri(?), working with Bush's drug czar

9/11: Ballistieri(?) is a key man in this, made a lot of money w. security systems selling
anti-terrorism book

My 2 cents:
I wish Leo would focus on one or two topics and go into detail with what he really knows first hand. This interview is just all over the place and Greg had a terrible time trying to get Leo to answer his questions.

Do you guys think Leo is doing this on purpose or is this just the way his mind now works after years of smoke-and-mirrors in the 'Illuminati'?
10-31-2006, 11:59 AM,
Quote:Satin's work of the New World Order

Here that Nylon...Satin rules!
10-31-2006, 12:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2006, 01:01 PM by ov3rkomer.)
<div align='center'>
Quote:
Quote:Satin's work of the New World Order
Here that Nylon...Satin rules!
...together with the Vatican to spread Satin's work of the New World Order :LOL::D:LOL:
</div>[center][Image: 300px-Satin_bedding.jpg]
</div>[center][Image: Bishop-Kevin-Manning-33.jpg]
</div>

On a serious note, about:
Quote:[Image: BALESTRIERI_80w.jpg] <span style="color:black">Cmdr. Giorgio Hugo Balestrieri
President of the AFCEA Founders Chapter;, Chairman E-POL USA

Giorgio Hugo Balestrieri ("Giorgio") is the President of the AFCEA Founders Chapter and Founder/Chairman of E-POL USA Ltd. and The E-POL Group, Inc. A former Navy Officer, graduate of the Italian Navy Commanding School and of the Accademia Navale di Livorno - Universita' di Pisa: "Dottore in Scienze Marittime e Navali" Difesa e Sicurezza (Defense/Security Sciences) has been a Team Partner of Security Management International until the retirement of its President Arthur W. "Mick" Donahue. Commander Balestrieri has over 38 years experience: Sixteen years experience in NATO and National operations, including Captain of a Combat Ship and as the Operational Consultant for the Navy R&D Institute; twenty-two years in the strategic planning, evaluation and implementation of advanced technologies in complex cross‑border security systems, integrating Nuclear-Bio‑Chemical, Explosives and Narcotics sensors deployed for non-invasive inspections.
10-31-2006, 01:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2006, 01:27 PM by shZ.)
Quote:Topics/Outline: (raw notes 2nd hour)
My 2 cents:
I wish Leo would focus on one or two topics and go into detail with what he really knows first hand. This interview is just all over the place and Greg had a terrible time trying to get Leo to answer his questions.

Do you guys think Leo is doing this on purpose or is this just the way his mind now works after years of smoke-and-mirrors in the 'Illuminati'?

I don't think it has much to do with being disingenuous but a combination of of factors like a cultural gap, somewhat of a language barrier (since Zagami's mother tongue isn't English), his aristocratic upbringing (and whatever deeply ingrained general outlook he naturally developed from it), and the fact that Zagami talks. I'm sure you noticed how he goes on and on even though Greg's just trying to let him know about having to take a break for comercials. His incredibly random (sometimes tangential) progression and sudden change in direction in his reponses probably has more to do with him that and the fact he goes on and on, often long enough to not even take notice someone's talking to him or atleast remember everything asked it seems. He seems to be pretty lost in his own thoughts, which explains why he's not the most responsive or receptive type. Atleast that's what it seems like to me. Make sense?

EDIT: He's got some interesting info but you have to patiently wait for it to randomly pop up between his rants. So reading the summary in your post beforehand made listeing to the actual interview more bearable.:P
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
10-31-2006, 08:54 PM,
Dear Brothers and Sisters of this Forum ,

Im realy sorry first of all about my english (especialy on the Radio) , I heard some complains about it and I will practice to improve more , my mother a very English/Scottish Lady always tried but IM A ROMAN AT HEART and I prefer the accent of Ancient Rome that the one of posh Chelsea unfortunately, and I didnt get much of my Father's Sicilian (thats a pitty but we still have time).

I was born in the Gemelli Hospital in Rome (Pope's Hospital) on the 5th of March 1970 and I lived in Rome until I was 24 so my true language will always be italian , the official language of the Vatican illuminati by the way togheter with German and English.

Im not a conspiracy theorist or a corrupt PSYOP working against your interest to deceive you even further , Im a simply a person like you (not an alien ..) who was born in a particular circumstances and has a true believe in being a genuine Knight of God serving the peole not the Vatican!.
During my many years in the various organizzations rappresenting the illuminati and Freemasonry since 1993 I saw many things and I finaly rebelled to something, most people are even scared to mention let alone leave.

So Ive just been doing all this ILLUMINATI CONFESSIONS to protect the life of me and my familiy first of all before they will kill me.

And now I want to show you a reality that is very difficult to explain for me as Im not used to deal with non initiates or prophane individuals as we call you within our illuminati circles and Masonic Lodges . Thats why I was working at very high level, because my kind of knowledge is not for everyone in their eyes and probably most of you are not ready for it yet .But my intention is to finaly bring some concrete evidence to the outside world about the end of times, and the various secret actors and Societies of this insane play before 2012. This plan will help the true Messiah come forward to sort thing out once and for all and establish the real Kingdom of God.

You are free to believe what you want of my world , me I personaly believe in God and his Angels and thats about it , but i also know the legion of Satan very well and its about time to wake up and fight this great evil now completely taking control of the planet you are all living in , there are evil Jinns everywere but you are made blind by deception and you like to think you are free...poor poor innocent souls..

Dont waste your time with to much theory about this or this other Secret Society WE DONT HAVE TIME
and simply stand up and SAY:

I FINALY WANT JUSTICE IN THE WORLD AND I WANT IMMEDIATELY ALL EXISTING SECRET SOCIETIES TO DISCLOSE THEIR SECRETS NOW TO AN GLOBAL INVESTIGATIVE COMMISSION FOR A DETAILED AND COMPRENSIVE STUDY OF REAL HISTORY ( NOT THE FAIRY TALES WE GET AT SCHOOLS OR AT CORRUPT UNIVERSITIES AROUND THE WORLD ), THIS SO WE CAN FINALY HAVE A FREE PLANET AND A FREE UNITED NATIONS OF GOD NOT OF SATAN AFTER BRINGING THE EVIL BRETHERN TO JUSTICE.
AND IM READY TO DIE FOR THIS IDEAL AND YOU?

ARE YOU READY TO DIE FOR GOD AND YOUR BELIEVE IN A POSITIVE CHANGE FOR THE WORLD OR ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF COWARDS IN THE HANDS OF THE DEVIL , JUST TALKING AND TALKING WITH NO SENSE OF REALITY . MAYBE EVEN READY TO GO OUT AND GRAB A DVD OR GO TO THE CINEMA FOR MORE BRAINWASHING FROM MK-ULTRA NAZI HQ'S AFTER A GOOD CONSPIRACY CENTRAL EVENING.

Well lets just mention a couple of Prophecies:

"The trees will not bear the usual quantity of fruit,fisheries will become unproductive and the earth will not yield its usual abundance. Inclement weather and famine will come" ...(St.Columbcille d.AD 597)

" Now I see that God willl punish man with a severity that has not been used since the Flood". (Third Secret of Fatima 1917)

and the list goes on also in all the other religions...KALI YUGA LAST FAZE!

Its a difficult task but thats my aim as I am probably the last idealist in the illuminati , do you think that a guy like me will get out of the Monte Carlo Lodge of the P2 without a plan to fight these idiots...well you are very wrong indeed my dear friends.
We are used to Mind Control millions of people in the illuminati with no mercy for the people bellow, and thats done for the usual Jesuits and their Zionist friends, now instead I want to work for you out there, the poor and the innocent , who dont even immagine whats realy going on in the evil illuminati network around the world before we all trapped by Satanic New World Order.

In regards to the connections of each group involved in the NWO starting with the Rotary, then the Freemasons ending with the illuminati and the Knights of Malta I can simply say they are all in it for GLOBAL MANIPULATION and the sales of MORE WEAPONS , MORE DRUGS , AND GENERALY SPEAKING MORE DIABOLICAL NONSENSE FRON SATAN HIMSELF IN ORDER TO SELL MORE PRODUCTS WITH NO REAL VALUE IN THE EYES OF GOD.

From the muslim fundamentalist to the Scientology member THESE MOVES ARE ALL PILOTED BY THE VATICAN and their Knight of Malta.

So after saying all this Im also sorry to have sent on the Conspiracy Central Forums at the begining some of the material on my site in order to promote it and save my life but I did it with good intentions so I hope you will forgive me one day.

For all those satanist out there still involved with the New World Order, well Im not gonna give up until I personaly see you all burning in hell on judgement day wheneven Satan will let you down.

SALAM ALEIKUM

Leo Lyon Zagami now Khaled Saifullah Khan
11-01-2006, 12:37 AM,
[Image: cuckoo.JPG]
11-02-2006, 12:30 AM,
Leo Young - you are not in the illuminati, nor do I believe you ever were... I suggest you look at other philosophies and try to find a way to get out of the rut you are in. Your attitude suggests to me that you have a problem with feeling worth in yourself, and no amount of crusading is going to fix that.
11-02-2006, 01:38 AM,
http://illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.c...nitygladio.html

IM SORRY BUT EVIDENCE IS IN MY HANDS DEAR BROTHER GEORGE...
11-02-2006, 01:41 AM,
http://illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.c...-90-o-97-o.html

Need more?
11-02-2006, 01:51 AM,
http://illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.c...ulian-rees.html

ttp://illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.com/journal/2006/10/7/a-letter-from-kenneth-anger.html

http://illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.c...kirby-2818.html

http://illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.c...-the-world.html

AND IF YOU REALY NEED MORE CHECK MY WEB SITE IN DETAIL aND YOU WIIL FIND PLENTY OF MORE EVIDENCE.

SIT LUX ET LUX FUIT

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE I KNOW WHO I AM...

SINCERALY AND FRATERNALY YOURS

LEO LYON ZAGAMI
11-02-2006, 02:02 AM,
Satan and Humanity

By Fethullah Gulen

http://www.islamonline.net/English/In_Dept...pic_02/03.SHTML

The jinn we know as Satan was created from fire. Before his obedience and sincerity were tested through Adam, he had been in the company of angels, acting and worshiping as they did. Unlike angels, however, who cannot rebel against God (At-Tahrim 66:6), Satan was free to choose his own path of conduct. When God tested him and the angels by commanding them to prostrate before Adam, the seeds of his self-conceit and disobedience blossomed and swallowed him. He replied in his vanity, (I am better than him. You created me from fire, whilst him you did create of clay) (Saad 38:76).

Why was Satan created? Satan was created for important purposes. If Satan, who continually tries to seduce us, did not exist, our creation would be meaningless and futile. God has innumerable servants who cannot rebel and thus do whatever they are told. In fact, the existence of an absolute Divine Being Who has many beautiful names and attributes requires, not because of some external necessity but because of the essential nature of His names, that His names be manifest.

God gave us free will so that we could know good from evil. In addition, He gave us great potentials. Our development of these potentials and our struggle to choose between good and evil make us experience a constant battle in our inner and outer worlds. Just as God sends hawks upon sparrows so that the latter will develop their potential to escape, He created Satan and allowed him to tempt us so that our resistance to temptation will raise us spiritually and strengthen our willpower. Just as hunger stimulates human beings and animals to further exertion and discovery of new ways to be satisfied, and fear inspires new defenses, Satan’s temptations cause us to develop our potentials and guard against sin.

There is an infinitely long line of spiritual evolution between the ranks of the greatest prophets and saints down to those of people like Pharaoh and Nimrod; therefore it cannot be claimed that the creation of Satan is evil. Although Satan is evil and serves various important purposes, God’s creation involves the whole universe and should be understood in relation to the results, not only with respect to the acts themselves. Whatever God does or creates is good and beautiful in itself or in its effects. For example, rain and fire are very useful but can cause great harm when abused; therefore, one cannot claim that the creation of water and fire is not totally good. It is the same with the creation of Satan. His main purpose is to cause us to develop our potential, strengthen our willpower by resisting his temptations, and then rise to higher spiritual ranks.

To the argument made by some that Satan leads many people to unbelief and subsequent punishment in Hell, I would reply with the following:

First, although Satan was created for many good, universal purposes, many people may be deceived by him. But Satan only whispers and suggests; he cannot force you to indulge in evil and sin. If you are so weak that his false promises deceive you and you allow yourself to be dragged down, you earn the punishment of Hell by misusing an important God-given faculty that enables you to develop your potential and raise to the highest rank. You must use your free will, which makes you human and gives you the highest position in creation, properly, and to further your intellectual and spiritual evolution. Otherwise, you must complain about being honored with free will and therefore about being human.

Second, as quality is much more important than quantity, we should consider qualitative, as opposed to quantitative, values when making our judgment. For example, 100 date seeds are worth only 100 cents if they are not planted. If only 20 out of 100 seeds grow into trees due to the other 80 being destroyed by too much water, can we argue that it is evil to plant and water the seeds? I think all of us can agree that it is wholly good to have 20 trees in exchange for 100 seeds, since 20 trees will produce 20,000 seeds.

Again, 100 peacock eggs may be worth a couple of dollars. But if only 20 eggs hatch and the rest do not, who will say that it is wrong to risk 80 eggs being spoiled in return for 20 peacocks? On the contrary, it is wholly good to have 20 peacocks at the expense of 80 eggs, for those 20 peacocks will lay even more eggs.

It is the same with humanity. By fighting Satan and their evil-commanding selves, many “worthless” people have been lost in exchange for thousands of prophets, millions of saints, and billions of men and women of wisdom and knowledge, sincerity and good morals. All of these people are the sun, moon, and stars of the human world.

* Excerpted with some modifications from: http://en.fgulen.com
11-02-2006, 02:14 AM,
keep up the good work leo.
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
11-02-2006, 02:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2006, 02:26 AM by Rosebery.)
Quote:http://illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.c...-90-o-97-o.html

Need more?
Leo

I listend to your first interview with interest and have the second to listen to in time.

This post (and the one which follows) is, however, unadulterated bollocks.

First P2 headed by Lucio Gelli was a masonic Lodge under the Grand Orient Of Italy. It was closed in the 1980s for political and other scandalous activity including the Cardinal whathisname affair. I see no link to this Monte Carlo outfit which seems to be a very nice recent invention (by somebody) thank you.

Secondly mainstream Freemasonry is NOT Illuminati. Kirby lodge under UGLE (from which you have been expelled) has nothing to do with Illuminati which i do not believe exists in a proper masonic context except in certain fevered imaginations. Can't spaek or OTO, Skull and Bones etc though nor will I pretend I can.

Thirdly Memphis / Misraim is not Illuminati nor is it Freemasonry. It may have been developed from it but is not recognised as beening freemasonry at all. It may have some strange people running it. What happened - you were so buddy buddy with Robert Lamar a year or so ago. Oh he got chucked out as well didn't he?

You know this as well as I do and it's disingenous to pretend otherwise. Come up with some proper evidence for your claims and I may just try and take you seriously. Who knows you might actuall convert me. :D Ah, I said a similar thing to <strike>Rui</strike> Robert once and it that was a waste of time!

Cheers

PS Yet we have met before on another forum in the past.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
11-02-2006, 02:35 AM,
Quote:http://illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.c...nitygladio.html

IM SORRY BUT EVIDENCE IS IN MY HANDS DEAR BROTHER GEORGE...

I don't speak Italian, and my name isn't George.

Will your evidence defeat the legal system? If so, I'd be more than happy to look at it if you can provide translation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Edward Snowden’s First Television Interview SiLVa 12 1,039 02-05-2014, 11:21 PM
Last Post: mexika
  Where is the latest Jesse Ventura Show? yeti 1 618 12-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Last Post: SiLVa
Sad Women’s Organizations Ignore China’s Latest Sterilizations Terror --- 0 500 04-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Last Post: ---
  Latest weapon in fight against terrorism – the human nose TriWooOx 0 469 03-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Interview with Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi: the founding of the Paneuropean Movement (Vienna, 19 November 1971) --- 4 5,946 11-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Last Post: ---
  Leo Zagami's Jewish Jesus Personal Trainer Visionary 5 1,445 07-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Guest
  The Leo Zagami Hate Thread stanteau 9 1,186 05-21-2008, 06:10 PM
Last Post: humbug
  The Lone Gunmen Interview with Dean Haglund by Alex Jones TheTruth 0 551 04-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Last Post: TheTruth
  monbiot on verichip 2006 Guest 1 475 11-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Last Post: nataraja
  Illuminati latest from Italy... leo 0 444 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Last Post: leo