Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorstorm Up 288% On Amazon.
11-02-2006, 10:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2006, 10:29 PM by StingingNettle.)
[Image: terrorstorm_movers_and_shakers.jpg]

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/novem...terrorstorm.htm

Its now has a sales rank of 31!

woops sorry, I ment up 283%
11-02-2006, 10:40 PM,
it's nuts, I read the reviews it got, only one person rated it under 5 stars, and instead gave it 4, I don't know what to say
I don't see how when these people get on tv and talk like this that they don't just bust out laughing. I sure would, &phhheeh, sorry folks, haha, I can't read this anymore. Truth is, we're scamming the holy shit out of all of you. We're large, and in charge. Illuminati is in the hizzouse! East Sah-eeeed!& -Henry
11-02-2006, 10:41 PM,
i cant find it on amazon.co.uk though:(
11-02-2006, 10:45 PM,
Terrorstorm is excellent and those figures show it.

Go AJ

More power to you mate

[Image: 110606bbgalexbullhorn2nt7.jpg]
11-02-2006, 10:50 PM,
Quote:i cant find it on amazon.co.uk though:(

Not out till Jan in the Uk. Only North American (union) distro for now.
11-02-2006, 11:03 PM,
Yes, I gave it a 5 star review and purchased it off amazon.com as well. I think its better to buy it off of amazon so it will move it up on the charts and get more attention. You can also have amazon send your order to your friends and families addresses as well.

Awesome!
11-02-2006, 11:15 PM,
At #24 on the Top Sellers list now.
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
11-02-2006, 11:53 PM,
Awesome, looks like its a hit ;p

Iam sure Alex will be happy to see it going "supernova" hehe
Listen to some Anti-NWO music here at my Myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/quantam_uncertainty

&Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance& - Albert Einstein

&The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.& J. Edgar Hoover

&I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within.& -- General Douglas MacArthur

&It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of the Illuminati, and the principles of Jacobinism, had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.& -- George Washington, 1782
11-03-2006, 12:04 AM,
Just amazing movement on this thing. I've been following the ranking for 24 hours now, and each time I've checked on it has stunned me. I expected steady growth, but not this. It really shows you that Google Video was indeed messing with rankings to keep this from being the #1 video.
11-03-2006, 12:13 AM,
Quote:Just amazing movement on this thing. I've been following the ranking for 24 hours now, and each time I've checked on it has stunned me. I expected steady growth, but not this. It really shows you that Google Video was indeed messing with rankings to keep this from being the #1 video.

Very true. With out a doubt google was out to snuff this film. Its on the first page of the top sellers now!

I always wondered why Jones never sold his other dvd's on Amazon. Its not hard to due, you just need to get a upc code and thats it. Oh well, I'm glad its taking off. This should mean his next film will do well too.
11-03-2006, 12:23 AM,
Well I've got the movie on mpeg that I downloaded from limewire but I'm going to get this.

Not only for the dvd format quality, ot the official cd cover and sleeve, but because I also know my money is well spent and going to a worthy cause.

I'm not knocking David Icke, but even before these proceedings he always asked for money or sold things on his site, and all his main speeches were in sell out audiences or for his videos and books.

Granted, spreading the word costs money.

Alex Jones however puts himself out there, he delivers the goods, makes videos available on the internet, gets his megaphone out at times and in places where it is needed (where there are no ticket sales) and says and does the things I and many on here would like to do. And he's consistent and uses factual events and references that are verifiable.

here's one example .....

Matrix of Evil
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...415&q=darpa
11-03-2006, 01:00 AM,
[Image: terrorstorm_amazon-22.gif]
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
11-03-2006, 01:00 AM,
Quote:Just amazing movement on this thing. I've been following the ranking for 24 hours now, and each time I've checked on it has stunned me. I expected steady growth, but not this. It really shows you that Google Video was indeed messing with rankings to keep this from being the #1 video.

I know thye were...I was doing screenshot for a few days...Within 5 days.

-Removed 2 versions of Loose Change (including one that was rated #27, and had 4 million views ..in 3 months)

-Removed 1 version of Terror Storm

-Froze a ranked TerrorStorm for 1 1/2 days..

They are so running damage control.
11-03-2006, 01:06 AM,
Quote:

I know thye were...I was doing screenshot for a few days...Within 5 days.

-Removed 2 versions of Loose Change (including one that was rated #27, and had 4 million views ..in 3 months)

-Removed 1 version of Terror Storm

-Froze a ranked TerrorStorm for 1 1/2 days..

They are so running damage control.

I'm not using google ever again. I remember back when they first started, I was using it before all of my friends. I told my friends to switch to google. They will listen to me when I tell them to switch again.

I really like that devilfinder.com search. That or ask.com.
11-03-2006, 01:56 AM,
Quote:I'm not knocking David Icke, but even before these proceedings he always asked for money or sold things on his site, and all his main speeches were in sell out audiences or for his videos and books.

Granted, spreading the word costs money.

Alex Jones however puts himself out there, he delivers the goods, makes videos available on the internet, gets his megaphone out at times and in places where it is needed (where there are no ticket sales) and says and does the things I and many on here would like to do.

You are knocking David Icke by implication and I'd say it's only fair to point out that Alex Jones is contracted to advertise many products as a result of his public awareness, which you can be certain he is paid well for. Who would employ David Icke to promote their product I wonder?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Amazon UAV Toy reviews drummer 4 1,440 01-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Last Post: stiffy
  Criminal gang bought own music on iTunes and Amazon using stolen cards Weyland 1 597 06-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Under Dog
  Deadly clashes in Peru's Amazon mothandrust 7 984 06-07-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Amazon user review of the Bible waxzy 6 923 09-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Last Post: rsol
  funniest amazon.com product review ever waxzy 0 414 02-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Last Post: waxzy
  Terrorstorm Special Edition nobjockey 5 729 07-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Last Post: O.T.O.
  Amazon Uk Retracts Terrorstorm! the real enigma 0 350 02-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Last Post: the real enigma
  Terrorstorm On Google Video Frontpage Bobert 4 724 10-25-2006, 06:22 AM
Last Post: ov3rkomer
  Terrorstorm Makes It Into Google Top 100! ephilution 15 1,036 10-15-2006, 04:14 AM
Last Post: FighterFromAfar
  Terrorstorm Inaccuracies Skinski7 35 2,564 09-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Last Post: AlexJonesIsGod