Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do The Elite Invision Their "new World" To Be Like
11-06-2006, 04:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2006, 04:21 PM by SerialExpLain.)
We all spend a lot of time focused on our potential futures or lack thereof.

I wonder what they really want, not for the mass men, but for themselves in the future.

What would the ruling elites' prefered future be like?

A never ending party on holographic ocean front "islands"?

Transhumanism?

Aeon-Flux-ish?

2012--zap--oh my, where am I?

Just wondering. What are TPTBs goal for THEIR futures....everybody left gets a country
to themselves or what?
11-06-2006, 05:33 PM,
I can see the each their own country scenario... though maybe with redrawn borders... more like each their own mass of land/kingdom/citystate- all far apart and nothing but nature preserves in between.

Between wonder drugs, an uncontaminated environment, and organ harvesting I'd say they could conceivably double or tripple their lifepans.

I think their estates will be quite sepparated from wherever the worker drones and other stuff goes on... palaces. Perhaps a specialized class of genetically modified people to serve them - never coming into contact with anyone else, that'd all be left to the administrator caste. Complete isolation from everyone else - even the other elite famillies for the most part, and saftey, with purified food, drink, and slaves.

A pampered life of decadence and indulgence. I don't actually think they will even 'rule' that would all be left to underlings... they'd just eat, drink, screw and worry about trying to live forever.
11-07-2006, 12:05 AM,
Well their whole goal of a New World Order is no secret, in fact it's hard to miss even if you have never of The Elite or looked into conspiracies or just generally what is really going on in the world.

It's been a conspiracy theory talked about by researchers and authors over many years in history, this idea of a secret society planning to control the world from 'The Top of the Pyramid.

Well, it's no longer a conspiracy theory and is well out in the open.

I see their plan as total domination.

How?

IMO their goal is to set up the centralisation of everything, banks, courts, etc etc. They're not really that far off there. And also have a micro chipped population. World governments are bringing into force mandatory ID cards. These are not normal ID cards, they contain a biometric chip which records all your information on a central database, a tool in ushering in a cashless society.

With the issue's coming up of lost cards and forgeries etc, The Verichip will be the next logical soloution.

This isn't something out of a sci fi movie or in the distant future. Over 2000 have received The Verichip implant worldwide, including nightclubbers, security workers, the elderly, health care patients and government workers, and world governments are not only showing their interest but activiley backing the system.

Has anyone heard of the theory of the 3 world wars to bring about the elites total control?

Judging by history it's one that IMO holds a lot of water.

We all know how The United Nations came about and why. In answer to Hitler that's how.

War has always been the number one tool for the elite to orchastrate events to take away powers from the people in a way that makes the (sh)people think it's for the best.

Just look at the recent bollocks after the obvious inside job of 9/11.

If it is true I worry about how the third world war will pan out. Maybe it will be China? Both sides being controlled as we have seen before, but China looks like the ace card they might have ready to pull.
11-07-2006, 12:43 AM,
Personally I think the elite is plotting their plans for much more than just priviledge and to live longer. It seems to me that they are practitioners of either some kind of satanism or other ancient worship and they're plans seem to involve more of what happens after they die and less of what happens while they are alive. They could be a bunch of hedonistic overlords, but I still feel that if they wanted just a perfect slave state they could of done it a long time ago. They want something more occultic or astrological in nature. Or they know certain secrets, maybe pertaining to transcendental consciousness :unsure::quiet:

Or they just like fucking with us. Or maybe even they feel we will evolve faster as a society if we are able to face a world-wide conspiracy and catch it. I'm questioning myself a lot recently :grin:
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hidden Systems That Have Frozen Time and Stop Us Changing The World nofunclub 0 335 07-30-2014, 04:58 AM
Last Post: nofunclub
  Fritz Springmeier Introduces "The King Of The World" capnchronic 12 1,113 05-15-2014, 02:18 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  World War Z – Did you spot the propaganda? Watchdog 11 1,488 11-14-2013, 03:13 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Putin calls, China picks up, all ready for World War III Frank2 3 996 09-12-2013, 01:13 AM
  World Cup and Olympic Games are excuses to militarize Brazil mexika 0 352 06-29-2013, 09:41 AM
  The Bilderberg Group's Connection To Everything In The World macfadden 1 561 03-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Last Post: JFK
Information Enforcable World Government Primary Topic of Globalist Chief Justices' Meeting FastTadpole 12 2,266 12-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Last Post: macfadden
  Shadow Elite macfadden 4 718 12-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Bizarre & Surreal World of Advertising & Propaganda - IMG INT Negentropic 2 3,169 11-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Negentropic
  Archbishop tells UN we need world goverment SirBustaBear 2 1,108 10-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Last Post: datars