Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alchemy Gallery/role Of The Serpent From Alchemical Perspective.
11-11-2006, 03:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2006, 04:09 PM by SerialExpLain.)
Can anyone sumarize for me the role of the serpent from an alchemical perspective?
What is monatomic gold consumed for?

Alchemy Gallery

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/galleries.html
11-14-2006, 05:59 AM,
Depends on how it is used. Generally it represents intellect, but can be used to represent many things.
[Image: TruthLoveFreedomorg.gif][Image: TKaD.gif]

Truth Love Freedom Radio Show- Thursdays 6-8pm PST & Sunday 7-9pm PST &
Also hosting &The Final Round&, a new debate show every Friday from 7-9pm PST
RevereRadio.net
11-14-2006, 07:54 PM,
That gallery has multiple examples of the double helix of DNA. The question should be, how the hell did they know about DNA in ancient times? To me it's just one more proof that a previous highly developed civilization existed in the ancient past.

Monoatomic gold I believe is rumored to prevent aging. Some folks have speculated it was the reason people in the very ancient world lived many hundreds of years. I don't think anyone has proven any of that though. ;)
11-16-2006, 01:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2006, 02:01 PM by SerialExpLain.)
...guess its all here then...

http://www.alchemylab.com/websites.htm
11-17-2006, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-17-2006, 11:27 PM by drew hempel.)
The West really doesn't understand alchemy. This is all "external" alchemy but real alchemy is a process based on the 4th dimension of space -- the formless awareness -- achieved INTERNALLY. Why? Because reality grows from the inward to the outward -- we exist WITHIN Nature.

To understand better read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- that will give you the details -- I'll find a link for you.

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Taoism/circul...n_of_light.html
11-18-2006, 02:53 AM,
The fourth dimension is time, you damn hippy.
11-18-2006, 03:02 AM,
In fact "dimension" is a Western "CON-cept" based on "magnitude" of the "irrational" -- the idea that different types of energy and matter can be converted into each other through Number with disregard for infinity -- i.e. Eudoxus and Archytas (Plato's buddy) replaced the ratio theory of sacred geometry with hypotenuse as Magnitude -- for what?

Imperialist Catapult technology!!

Formless awareness can not be a dimension when it's not measured by deduction -- only by logical inference!

So the term "dimension" is just another limitation of Western CON-cepts.

Negative limits only have value for logical proofs dependent on technology -- as detailed by Professor H.M. Collins.

Dimension is inherently defined by the negative limit that started with the irrational number proven by the first Power Set Axiom, the Pythagorean Theorem.

Violation of Logic is not proof -- yet logic is more important than proof!
11-18-2006, 01:01 PM,
The fifth dimension?

http://www.denverseminary.edu/dj/articles2004/0400/0402

http://www.inner.org/string/string1.htm

http://www.tenthdimension.com/phpbb/viewto...2ee00a71cf29307
12-09-2006, 06:29 AM,
Quote:The West really doesn't understand alchemy. This is all "external" alchemy but real alchemy is a process based on the 4th dimension of space -- the formless awareness -- achieved INTERNALLY. Why? Because reality grows from the inward to the outward -- we exist WITHIN Nature.

To understand better read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- that will give you the details -- I'll find a link for you.

Taoist Yoga is certainly an interesting topic and study. The idea of meditations within meditations within.. and so on is fascinating. But this takes a lifetime and almost total dedication to this goal. Of course, if you find the Jade Liquor, key to immortality, it is all worth it.

In the West, we have another type of Alchemy which is very little known, understood, or appreciated. It has Nazi roots so discredited. It is called the Black Sun or Schwarze Sonne in German. It is a total Unified Theory of Physics on one hand and the method to becoming the Superman on the human level. An engineer I know who is interested tells me it is also the key to immortality. On the energy level, it is all about transmutation, transmutation of energy as well as matter.
12-09-2006, 06:41 AM,
Quote:
Quote:The West really doesn't understand alchemy. This is all "external" alchemy but real alchemy is a process based on the 4th dimension of space -- the formless awareness -- achieved INTERNALLY. Why? Because reality grows from the inward to the outward -- we exist WITHIN Nature.

Taoist Yoga is certainly an interesting topic and study. The idea of meditations within meditations within.. and so on is fascinating. But this takes a lifetime and almost total dedication to this goal. Of course, if you find the Jade Liquor, key to immortality, it is all worth it.

In the West, we have another type of Alchemy which is very little known, understood, or appreciated. It has Nazi roots so discredited. It is called the Black Sun or Schwarze Sonne in German. It is a total Unified Theory of Physics on one hand and the method to becoming the Superman on the human level. An engineer I know who is interested tells me it is also the key to immortality. On the energy level, it is all about transmutation, transmutation of energy as well as matter.

Interesting. Care to go into more detail about that?

Personally I think that the concepts of elemental divsion and such (which also exist in taoist alchemy albeit slighty varied) are the result of people trying understand and classify different expressions of "the one"" or what drew might refer to as formelss awareness.

Fire is not air, and water is not earth. Its just and expression and a way of understanding a certain aspect of energy.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
12-09-2006, 08:08 AM,
serial, i could spend hours goin through the pictures on that link! :smile: thanks, it's been a long time since i've come back across it!

and for your question, (clears throat)....
"he who says, does not know, and he who knows, does not say!" ~ Alan Watts
:wink: :tongue:
12-09-2006, 08:57 AM,
There's some beautiful pictures in there, thanks for the link serialexplain.
12-09-2006, 06:31 PM,
Quote:The fourth dimension is time, you damn hippy.
I thought that to ...looks like Einstein was not so einstein after all:)Mr Hempel knows better i see ...
&Many people would sooner die than think; in fact they do so!& - Bertrand Russell
12-11-2006, 02:48 AM,
OK people see Taoist Yoga is actually a set process. The best text is "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk.

Now at the end of that book (a "how to" no less) the person turns the whole body into consciousness and the body disappears. This requires total isolation by the way.

But I got to chapter 6 in terms of practicing the alchemical process -- strong electromagnetic fields all around me (in fact when I sat in full-lotus the whole room spun around me!)

I did great healing and saw spirits and had telepathy, telekinesis and precognition. I stopped practicing because it freaked me out so much.

I didn't need any food! I didn't even need water! The person I trained from went 28 days with no food and no water -- sitting in full-lotus in a cave in China (where he's from). http://springforestqigong.com

Now where was I... the set process is that the stomach gets super hot and then the endocrine glands get real hot (the kidneys, the thyroid, and finally the glands within the brain).

I can flex my brain at will and feel my pineal and pituitary gland!

It's wild and I feel total euphoria. Anyway problem -- I just sit in full-lotus. It even cured the flu after I let all the symptoms kick in last winter. Just a few hours of full-lotus and a total flu that normally would have lasted days was totally gone!

I cured my mom of a serious debilitation and she no longer need surgical stockings nor needs to keep her feet elevated.

Anyway so after the heat then the hormones which are electro-chemical emotions -- turn into electromagnetic fields.

In Taoist alchemy this means the JING turns into CHI.

Then when the CHI is really strong it turns into SHEN (spirit light) for traveling out the top of the head.

The whole body needs to be supple and full of electromagnetic fields.

It's all based on transforming the hormones -- the sexual energy -- so it's really hard to practice in our corrupt times when were bombarded with cheap tricks.

This is a set process because the heat is called N/UM by the Koi-San culture and the spirit travel is called X!IA (or something like that).

The Koi-San represent 90% of modern human history! EVERYONE BECOMES A HEALER IN TRADITIONAL KOI-SAN CULTURE -- it's exactly the same as Taoist alchemy.

This is awesome kundalini power -- the Serpent worship just was discovered to be 80,000 years old!!

The serpent power is just the Sine-Wave of NON-western music (blues is an attempt to get back to this power).

The sound turns into ultrasonics which through implosion creates sonofusion --- really high temperature -- for alchemy!

We can hear ultrasonics -- but only WITHIN our brain (through the bone). It's the highest frequency heard in our head -- as proven by biophysics.

So that's how it works and everyone the birds keep forest alive by the same alchemy.

Birds create ultrasonics that resonate the stomata cells of plants so the plants absorb nutrients straight from the dew created by the morning sun!

Dan Carlson's Sonic Bloom product is based on him proving this is true.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dictionary of Occult Hermetic Alchemical Sigils Symbols Watchdog 0 300 05-03-2014, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
Heart James Standford Discusses Alchemy CharliePrime 0 284 12-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  The Golden Age Has Begun! The Alchemical Revolution is Here! And It's Free! Solve et Coagula 0 527 08-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Some Attributes of God. (islamic perspective) rockingtheboat 1 455 08-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Last Post: crystal
  From Synarchy to Shambhala: The Role of Political Occultism and Social Messianism Solve et Coagula 2 1,469 06-16-2010, 09:54 AM
Last Post: ---
  Alchemy & Mysticism SerialExpLain 8 1,262 07-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Thought Experiment
  Male Pgymy Chimps and Alchemy drew hempel 7 1,115 01-16-2009, 06:44 AM
Last Post: drew hempel
  The alchemy of light: Geometry and Optics in Late Renaissance Alchemical ... By Urszula Szulakowska SerialExpLain 1 822 04-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Last Post: trueaim
  The Alchemy Key? SerialExpLain 0 435 04-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  Iron Superhero Alchemy Secrets drew hempel 33 4,216 12-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post: drew hempel