Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monatomic Gold And Rev. 2:17
11-12-2006, 12:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2006, 12:12 AM by SerialExpLain.)
Oh boy, not the counterfeit of Rev. 2:17.

"...To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna and will give him a white stone and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it." Revelation 2:17

http://www.thelivingweb.net/alchemy_and_monoatomic_gold.html

New meaning to the term snake oil.
11-16-2006, 04:20 AM,
Serial- you certainly cannot explain anything. Your negative posture in starting this thread on monoatomic gold has ruined what could be an important discussion. I would rather drink snake oil than read your judeochristian plagiarized corrupted sick and evil biblical scriptural nonsense. Or read you pea-brained rants.
11-16-2006, 12:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2006, 12:42 PM by SerialExpLain.)
@ earthling...then drink your snake oil like a good secret society boy/girl.

Bottoms up...

The Fulcanelli Phenomenon

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/grail_5e.htm
11-19-2006, 07:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2006, 07:57 PM by GutSmoke.)
Hey. Whoa. Dudes. Don't be dissing snake oil. Or bottoms.
11-23-2006, 05:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2006, 05:37 AM by subgenius.)
Well here's something similar . I tried these alchemists' version of ormes made from vitus ( grape juice ) which is distilled and fermented to remove the alcohol and get the life energy/vitality way up . Then it is heated until it is ashen . The ashes are crushed mortar and pestle style and then a weak concentration of hydrochloric acid is used ( aka same as body's stomach acid ) to break down the basic structure and expose the life force at its most basic level ( buckysphere destruction/cracking ) .To this was added sodium hydroxide ( lye ) to bring the p.h. back up to neutral . Theory goes that your body is composed of large amounts of these things and that the constant extraction/breaking down of the matter to its most minute form and making it available to the body in a form together with substances that basically the body is mainly comprised of to begin with.... , well i guess you could say its like eating life energy. Odd I know but man oh man after i tried it I was buzzed for the whole trip home ( and it was quite a few hours until I got home ) These guys weren't some goofy hacks or I wouldn't have even considered trying this stuff. truly a memorable experience. :crazy:
&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
11-23-2006, 06:27 AM,
So has anyone actually tried this stuff. I must admit i was really temped to put in an order but was distracted by stuff like rent. Here' a neat video on it from good(evil) old google vid LIink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true purpose of gold and other precious metals sitra11ahra 33 6,127 02-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Rush for Spiritual Gold Solve et Coagula 0 494 05-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Scientists Coax Gold Particles To Emit Light --- 1 599 01-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc