Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
11-14-2006, 08:22 PM,
HI,I JUST SIGNED UP HERE AND BASICALLY ALL I CAN SAY IS I LOOK TO LEARN ABOUT ALOT OF CROOKED SHIT THAT IS GOING ON WITH THE GOVERNMENT.I'M 22 AND ALOT OF YOUNG ADULTS MY AGE ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH COMPLETE BULLCRAP(WHO IS THE BETTER RAPPER) DRINKING AND SMOKING WEED CONSISTENTLY ALONG WITH SEX.THAN TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.ANYWAYS MAKE ME FEEL WELCOME PLEASE LOL.I HAVE ALOTS OF QUESTIONS AND HOPEFULLY SOMEONE COULD DIRECT ME TO SOME LINKS TO FURTHER RESEARCH INTO WHAT I AM CURIOUS OF.FOR EXAMPLE:WEATHER MODIFICATIONS BY PEOPLE,HIV AND AIDS,9/11(OF COURSE)AND THE COVERUP FOR CURE OF CANCER WHICH IS SUPPOSELY IN AN APRICOT SEED
[Image: CAI15.jpg][Image: king.jpg]

[Image: 17512891.jpg][Image: 0511tut.jpg]

11-14-2006, 08:32 PM,
jeeze.. ya don't have to YELL!!! :crazy:

Welcome. *wonders what pineal gland's warning meter is at* :geek:
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
11-14-2006, 08:36 PM,
Quote:jeeze.. ya don't have to YELL!!! :crazy:

Welcome. *wonders what pineal gland's warning meter is at* :geek:
oh wow i just realized my caps lock button on sorry.

11-14-2006, 09:18 PM,
welcome richard
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
11-14-2006, 09:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2006, 09:28 PM by TriWooOx.)
Welcome
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
11-14-2006, 09:53 PM,
Hello, take a look around, you'll find what your asking about. Welcome

11-14-2006, 11:10 PM,
thanks

11-15-2006, 02:56 PM,
Welcome to Conspiracy Central.

Jesus loves you.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.... your sig.
11-15-2006, 08:59 PM,
Hi, pineal, nice to meet you.:)
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
11-16-2006, 01:18 AM,
Welcome to Concen.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
11-16-2006, 01:31 AM,
Quote:Welcome to Conspiracy Central.

Jesus loves you.

Prove to me this jesus exist.LOL

thanks

11-16-2006, 01:41 AM,
Quote:

Jesus loves you.

thanks

Well unless you distrust everyone that lived during his time who documented his life, there is proof that he existed. The main question is whether he was the messiah or a false prophet.

While it's basically impossible to prove that anyone in history actually existed, there are some things in this world we have to go along with. One of those things is relying on ancient scholars for our partial history. Anyways, if you don't believe Jesus existed you probably don't believe anything at all.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
11-16-2006, 03:56 AM,
Quote:
Quote:

Jesus loves you.

thanks

Well unless you distrust everyone that lived during his time who documented his life, there is proof that he existed. The main question is whether he was the messiah or a false prophet.

While it's basically impossible to prove that anyone in history actually existed, there are some things in this world we have to go along with. One of those things is relying on ancient scholars for our partial history. Anyways, if you don't believe Jesus existed you probably don't believe anything at all.
Oh please.There is no proof jesus existed.Most religious people only go by what there told and what they have been innate to believe for so long.They rely on faith,never willing to research proof of the existence of these they worship or what they believe.The problem is many religious people are afraid to have no belief.There afraid of not knowing.As socrates said.What i once thought i knew i really didnt know at all.Just because i do not think jesus existed does not mean i do not think anything exist at all.Also there is proof of existence of many individuals in history for example.King tutankhamen.
[Image: 0638142.jpg]

I also find most religious people do not even understand there own bible.

11-16-2006, 05:23 AM,
Saying Jesus doesn't exist is like saying Caesar or never existed.

Where is your proof that he didn't exist? There is many historical records that he did in fact exist as a human. Even if you don't believe he is a god or any of the religious stuff, I don't see how you can say he didn't exist. Use your head not your conditioned thoughts.

-triplesix
11-16-2006, 06:07 AM,
Quote:Saying Jesus doesn't exist is like saying Caesar or never existed.

Where is your proof that he didn't exist? There is many historical records that he did in fact exist as a human. Even if you don't believe he is a god or any of the religious stuff, I don't see how you can say he didn't exist. Use your head not your conditioned thoughts.
Practice what you preach.There is no proof this jesus of yours existed i suggest you do further research lol.Its closeminded individuals like you that cannot see how anyone thinks any different from you because your beliefs appear to be innated within you.