Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
11-16-2006, 06:19 AM,
#16
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
See how you labeled me a Christian. Did I ever state that or anything else to proclaim a certain religion?

It's impossible to discuss anything with you since you've already labeled me as somebody that is always wrong in your narrow-mind.

If you want to bring up an actual argument or proof maybe we can continue this discussion. Otherwise it will be an endless exchange of verbose.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
Reply
11-16-2006, 07:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2006, 07:33 AM by pineal gland.)
#17
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
Quote:See how you labeled me a Christian. Did I ever state that or anything else to proclaim a certain religion?

It's impossible to discuss anything with you since you've already labeled me as somebody that is always wrong in your narrow-mind.

If you want to bring up an actual argument or proof maybe we can continue this discussion. Otherwise it will be an endless exchange of verbose.
Lmfao i did not label you as anything lol.seems to me you feel that i labeled you as a christian.Not once did i say or even implied that you were religious the first response was me telling you how religious people were and how they think.The next response said not a thing about you being religious or a christian.Lmao oh man if you want to converse with me you seriously need not to accuse me of something i did not say at all.Open your narrowmind and stop being a hypocrite.:ok:

You believe jesus existed so i refered to him as your jesus and you take it as i called you a christian.When the word did not even come out of my mouth lol.Whoa your funny.
[Image: CAI15.jpg][Image: king.jpg]

[Image: 17512891.jpg][Image: 0511tut.jpg]

Reply
11-16-2006, 07:52 AM,
#18
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
Jeez tempted to move this post to Religion

Cool down boys
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
Reply
11-16-2006, 09:28 AM,
#19
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
Check out Harfs post count. Awesome considering the discussion. :)

btw, the only problem I have with that sig is that it's monsterously huge.
Reply
11-16-2006, 09:52 AM,
#20
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
Quote:Check out Harfs post count. Awesome considering the discussion. :)

btw, the only problem I have with that sig is that it's monsterously huge.
Wow tsoldrin.. quite observant! :icon_eek: :screwball: That sig isn't monsterously huge.. this is...

[Image: jesus_sm.jpg]

:crazy:
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
Reply
11-16-2006, 01:28 PM,
#21
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
Quote:The main question is whether he was the messiah or a false prophet.

The big question is whether jesus is a god or not


Hi to all at concen :cool:
Reply
11-16-2006, 04:30 PM,
#22
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
You want to start by disproving History and Archeology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Go for it.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
Reply
11-16-2006, 04:32 PM,
#23
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
Quote:
Quote:The main question is whether he was the messiah or a false prophet.

The big question is whether jesus is a god or not


Hi to all at concen :cool:

Well the Jewish messiah would be a god because he would be the son of god.

Welcome to concen.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
Reply
11-16-2006, 07:40 PM,
#24
Greeting Ladies And Gentlemen I Am New Here
Quote:Well the Jewish messiah would be a god because he would be the son of god.

Welcome to concen.

Making it polytheistic religion then yes?

Joshua said he was the son of God and he nearly got stoned for it, as it was blasphomous to state such things. I am also the son of God, as we all are. Does this make us Gods?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)