Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution Vs Creation
11-18-2006, 06:15 PM,
Evolution Vs Creation
I have noticed that almoust all threads (science,religion,politics,et's etc) end in an "is there a God" argue amongst users! I will like to point that its all reduced to this "ultimate" debate between evolution(darwinism) and creation. To prove this i will like to see one, just one user that does not belive in evolution and still thinks God does not exist! Now by evolution i mean abiogenesis and macroevolution! (since some may argue that he is a creationist but belives aliens "created" us and the bible is refering to them - but that always leaves the question - who created them - unanswered so we are back to evolution again!)
&Many people would sooner die than think; in fact they do so!& - Bertrand Russell
11-18-2006, 06:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2006, 06:30 PM by standvast.)
Evolution Vs Creation
Quote:To prove this i will like to see one, just one user that does not belive in evolution and still thinks God does not exist!

Maybe i should ask you to define "God" , but since that will probably lead
us astray from your set objective, . ok i'll play.
I Don't believe in a Monotheistic personified creator God
and also i do not believe in Darwin's evolution.
[At least not as the basis of explaining the existance and properties of humans [life].]

what do you have in mind?

peace'
standvast.
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

11-18-2006, 06:55 PM,
Evolution Vs Creation
You must understand standvast in the end there are only three options -
1. Darwin's evolution (with life apearing from nonlife - the only thing that keeps the extraterestrial theory valid - if life appeard on earth thrue noncreated methodes it must certanly have appeared on other planets in this immeasurable universe - and i agree with this BUT only if life can spontaneously generate)
2. Creation - the only valid creation "theory" (i think its more than a theory) is the young earth creation (not necesarly 6000 year old earth but not a bilion year old earth for sure and certanly God did not create us thrue evolution - thats retarded - so no theistic evolution neither)
And why the God of the bible and not the god of some african tribe? Cuz the bible is proven scientificaly to be right on many topics (like creation, the flood etc) and the prophecys are all acurate!
3. Another theory that no one thought about it (or maybe you did standvast and i am waiting you to share it) that can stand scientifical testing better then evo or creation !

And when i say God I mean the God of the bible:)
&Many people would sooner die than think; in fact they do so!& - Bertrand Russell
11-18-2006, 07:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2006, 07:48 PM by standvast.)
Evolution Vs Creation
Ok well, i don't believe in the Biblical God, nor creation in the litteral sense of there being a creator
with a set persona and moral code "creating things out of nothing".
I don't know if you believe that the God of the Bible shaped what was allready there, or conjoured it out of
nothingness calling it into excistance fromout non-existance..but i simply don't believe in
a creator with set imprint persona and want to be worshipped / adored by his creation[s].

I also don't believe mutations can think ahead several steps, as in : if an animal
develops a tentacle or arms, they have to be an advantage to the organism in every step
of the mutation process, something which i'm not aware of Darwins evolution theory explaining to my satisfaction.in my wording the first 2 options;
Complex material organisms can be explained as either having evolved
from less sophisticated ones, giving that, each fase/generation
is an improvement upon the previous one. [evolution]
Or they can be explained as being created out of nothing or shaped of base elements by a
being or entity /Deity, of higher sophistication then it's creation.

In very short, i believe in essence all is energy [spirit],
which carries information imprints and evolves through reflecting upon itself
in the everchanging process of [:in and out of matterformed manifestation] what humans percieve
to be creation and destruction or life and death.
i think this force was is and will be everpresent , can not be petitioned, and doesn't lessen or increase
in what humans could possibly percieve to be it's substance or density. IOW it abides by the law
or preserved energy.
Eventhough it doesn't increase or decrease i believe there to be polarisation or charge to
the spirit , which is fueled by it's experiences on a micro/macro connection, by all "living beings'.

I'm not sure my theory will stand up to scrutiny from a pure scientific point of view,
but it works for me, and i feel there is little evidence that it is any less plausible or true than your 2 alternatives.

peace'
standvast.

11-18-2006, 09:15 PM,
Evolution Vs Creation
Pretty good theory! this combined with some David Icke (his theory where in the begining there was still energy - all knowing consciousness - ) and some Michael Cremo (man regresed from a spirtual entity to a biological one) and some new age stuff like we are "learning" what we once "forgot" and "evolving" to become "gods" again - makes a good theory but its basicly telling the same story (the bible's) in a diferent way! GOD is the energy that always existed - the diference here is that i look at Him (with bible glasses) as an entity that created us and thus with a purpoise so in a way we are here to "learn" and its funny you used the words " through reflecting upon itself" since this is what i think we are doing (once we die we reflect uppon the life we spent and "know" what we did wrong in our life - since in a spirit/pure energy form we know all good and evil and understand what we did wrong or right and then we decide what must be done - like if i killed someone in my passed life i would know it was wrong and probably would volunteer to experience in a future life the suffering of my victim - but like that kid from -Extraordinary People - The Boy Who Lived Before - said you must receive a "special card" from GOD to return! ) I think that more and more strage things that happen in this world prove dr. Michael Newton was right. But like prof. Veith form Total Onslaught shows we interpretated the bible wrong regarding "heaven" and "hell" - hell is here and Satan is the master of this domain (i think he lives in the hollow earth:)and with his minions control's our thougths so to make our "learning" much harder by lieing to us making us think we are alone in our minds so we dont get to know our self and thus corect our errors) So what happends when we fail? we get to suffer in another life (like insider said - my philosophy is based a lot on what he said!)

Its a good theory overall and hard to dismiss but also hard to prove:)but the bible is backed up science (inteligent designer science) and history (like evidence of the flood in folklore all around the world) and prophecy! So i guess all of this will become much clearer in the future since acording to the bible we are in "the end times" !

Ou and ofc the bible talks about "aliens" (the nephilim) and says in the end times the world will be like that in the days of Noah so if "aliens" apper i will know that this is another sign the bible was right ! inspeacily if they will say we are the gods of ancient times and females all over the world will want to have children with them:).

But anyway i guess you've proven me how you can belive in biological ET's and still dont belive in evolution (even if with a theory with many holes). So i guess it is not reduced to a evo vs creation debate but to an even older one - the bible vs other theorys:)
11-18-2006, 09:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2006, 09:57 PM by standvast.)
Evolution Vs Creation
Quote:Pretty good theory!

:cool: thanks, it isn't my own, but me explaining it / putting it
to words will inevitably leave you with my interpreted variant of it

Quote:this combined with some David Icke (his theory where in the begining there was still energy -
all knowing consciousness - ) and some Michael Cremo (man regresed from a spirtual entity
to a biological one) and some new age stuff like we are "learning" what we once "forgot"
and "evolving" to become "gods" again - makes a good theory

Cremo in a sense, yes contributed to my vision, Icke, i'd rather leave out of the equasion.
i'm not sure where to place the foundation of my beliefs, but you are correct to observe
they are of an ecclectic composition.

Quote:So i guess it is not reduced to a evo vs creation debate but to an even older one - the bible vs other theorys

I guess you are right, the debate is older than Darwin's evo vs Creation,
but i personally believe my theory corresponds with a set of philosophies and notions
coinciding with a certain [albeit "unorthodox"] interpretation of biblical scripture.
What i meant by "reflects upon itself" and the development or experience gained from that,
i was not implying in a sense of judgement after fysical death or confrontation
with ones percieved good / bad deeds. Since i believe the spirit energy by itself holds
no disposition or opinions of what good / bad is, and does not force or act out "will"
in the sense of human determination or wanting for things/events to go a certain way.
I believe the moral code is all human, not God's , it is our percieved reflection upon
choosing what we view as "life-sustaining" over what we view as life-threatening.

this does not make the moral code any less relevant,
it just means that it applies and was designed by the
mattercasted realisation of the spirit [humans ving beings]
within a certain moment of the great cycle it adheres to.
The spirit evolves in it's self image, we and all living creatures/plants feed it that experience,
and allow it to digest more and more fully comprehensive mirrorings of it's essence at work.

What we as humans [considering ourselves "alive"], describe as dead / alive / animate / inanimate
"objects" is actually all one undistinguishable whole based on interrelational properties,
complete codependance between for instance humans and their percieved 'surrounding".
One could litterally not be without the other, for everything we view to be needs us to
give it a description, so the existance of the concepts we envision is inherent to us being present to envision them;
"things" only exist in the mind as observable and seperate from their backdrop when they "beget a name".

And i do agree with you about the Bible often not being interpreted in a fruiffull
or correct manner according to the true teachings of Jesus, I believe jesus was a human made
imbodiment of a human made moral code, corrupted to suit personal interrest of various groups through time.
What jesus stood for , in simplified terms was compassion, empathy and a teacher/teaching
focussed on the spiritual essense underlying the fysical visible world / universe we percieve.

Quote:... regarding "heaven" and "hell" - hell is here and Satan is the master of this domain
(i think he lives in the hollow earth smile.gif and with his minions control's our thougths
so to make our "learning" much harder by lieing to us making us think we are alone in our minds
so we dont get to know our self and thus corect our errors) So what happends when we fail?
we get to suffer in another life (like insider said - my philosophy is based a lot on what he said!)

I believe Satan to be a human concoqtion designed to be a motivation and drive to
choose for the opposite God / Good , and to scare and subdue or paint black others.
Satan is no real entity to me, it is a manifestation of human envisionment of the
destructive part on the spirit, which they view as diametrically opposed to the Creative side [creator]
As stated before this categorising of Pos/Neg is in my opinion not of origin in the spirit,
but was brought into being by it's experience from a human perspective, re-attributed back onto
divinity by humans who experienced this dichotemy within the whole.

peace'
standvast.

11-19-2006, 03:28 AM,
Evolution Vs Creation
Quote:Maybe i should ask you to define "God"

didnt i start a whole thread askin what god was and ppls persective of said gods?
11-19-2006, 07:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2006, 07:43 AM by deathstickboy.)
Evolution Vs Creation
I prefer taoist (older) philosophies when it comes to the "creation vs evolution" false choice debate. It does a good job of philosophically showing the irrelevance of both stances, IMO.

Quote:1

A way can be a guide, but not a fixed path; names can be given, but not permanent labels.
Nonbeing is called the beginning of heaven and earth; being is called the mother of all things.
Always passionless, thereby observe the subtle; ever intent, thereby observe the apparent.
These two come from the same source but differ in name;
both are considered mysteries. The mystery of mysteries is the gateway of marvels.

Quote:16

Attain the climax of emptiness, preserve the utmost quiet:
as myriad things act in concert, I thereby observe the return. Things flourish, then each returns to its root.
Returning to the root is called stillness; stillness is called return to Life, return to Life is called the constant; knowing the constant is called enlightenment. Acts at random, in ignorance of the constant, bode ill.
Knowing the constant gives perspective; this perspective is impartial. Impartiality is the highest nobility; the highest nobility is divine, and the divine is the Way.
This Way is everlasting, not endangered by physical death.

Quote:25

Something undifferentiated was born before heaven and earth; still and silent, standing alone and unchanging, going through cycles unending, able to be mother to the world.
I do not know its name; I label it the Way. Imposing on it a name, I call it Great.
Greatness means it goes; going means reaching afar; reaching afar means return.
Therefore the Way is great, heaven is great, earth is great, and kingship is also great. Among domains are four greats, of which kingship is one.
Humanity emulates earth, earth emulates heaven, heaven emulates the Way, the Way emulates nature

Quote:42

The Way produces one; one produces two, two produce three, three produce all beings:
all beings bear yin and embrace yang, with a mellowing energy for harmony.
The things people dislike are only to be alone, lacking, and unworthy; yet these are what monarchs call themselves.
Therefore people may gain from loss, and may lose from gain.
What others teach, I also teach. The strong cannot master their death: I take this to be the father of teachings.

Quote:51

The Way gives birth, virtue nurtures, things form, momentum completes. Therefore all beings honor the Way and value its Virtue.
The honor of the Way and the value of Virtue are not granted by anyone, but are always naturally so. So the Way gives birth and nurtures, makes grow and develops, completes and matures, builds up and breaks down.
It produces but does not possess; it acts without presumption, it fosters growth without ruling. This is called hidden Virtue.

(and I agree with stanvast as well) :biggrin:
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
11-19-2006, 10:35 AM,
Evolution Vs Creation
Quote:didnt i start a whole thread askin what god was and ppls persective of said gods?

yeah you did Alex, and i could have gone and read it a third time, :grin:
it's on the old boards, here:questions about God / Gods - thread.
it may be usefull for Quetzalcoatl and others to read / browse through aswell, so i linked it.
but i meant "what qualifies as "God"" within the setup for discussion in this particular thread...
I know Quetzalcoatl believes in the god of the bible, and so i was trying to
establish whether there was any room for different interpretations to "God" in this discussion :wink:

11-19-2006, 12:13 PM,
Evolution Vs Creation
Ok first I think man can know what and how to do the right things in life so that he may live acordingly to the Divine Law and learn his lesson here on Earth and then finnaly go to "Heaven"! The "rules" are imbeded in us - so that no illiterate can make excuses like i didnt know latin and couldend read the bible:)- All we have to do is learn who we are so that we can listen to our true self (not our "clouded" mind) by meditating about diferent problems answers come to us and once we trully know our self we can filter out the truth from the lieing wispers in our minds! SO what i was basicly saying is that masters like buddha "knew" this and through meditation answers came to him wich are real truths about this world - like reicarnation (only in some cases), the evolution of the soul (through knowledge ...of what? of evil but ill get to that later in this post), the prison planet(Earth) or Nirvana(Heaven) BUT in his "ignorance" or arogance he excluded God - Buddha saw the effects and aknoledge them but could not see the cause of all this things! So like Insider said all "religions" have a part of the truth and none of them have it all!

Now regarding alexclaton's thread on the old forums I would like to respond to his questions since no christian tryied:

Quote:what is god?

standvast gave a pretty good answer God is the only thing in the universe that cannot be created nor destroyed - energy - the essence of our soul, the hidden life force in our material bodies (the Holy Spirit) the only thing that exists and everything else its just created out of this or just perceved to be diferent by our minds (holographic)
So if you guys think this (energy) always existed then this is true since is easly backed up by science. Now why do i say energy is God and not just leave it be like that? Easly i compare energy to us (since we are created in His image) and see that energy has a very interesting property in our bodies - it creates our conciousness - So all the energy has an perfect or ultimate or supreme etc conciousness so it is aware of itself enabeling It to "think" and thus we call "it" an Him not a that!

Quote:what is a god?

A god (not THE GOD) is a Nephilim

Quote:why does there have to be a god?

Why do we need to add a chicken in a chicken soup?:)- SUM ERGO DEUS EST -

Quote:why does god(s) often have human or animal characteristics?

This is a very provoking question since i belive the Bible and your source for this is the Bible (or Quran)
Ok what do we know from the bible?
God is good and does only good ...why? cant He make evil? ofc He can - He began with perfect knowledge so He lived in state of bliss and sublime knowing real evil (and not doing it becouse He "knew" and when i say knew i mean perfectly understand what evil implies) and good but then (this answers the question - why did god create us? why did he create the universe?) Him being the ultimate good (just imagine what would you do if you where ultimatly powerfull and good - you would want to share that with others ) created the universe and his first creation where angels - but how could a creation feel what He does? How could a creation expirience and exist in this perfect form He is in? Easly through the greates atribute God has - free will - (the supreme free will gives supreme powers - just imagine the "free will" to create universes) But how can a creation have true free will? Cuz God is omniscient He knows what you will do in the next second so thats not free will your whole life (or actions) are predermined - thats destiny - you have no freedome!

NOW this is my personal belief ! That God gave up (HE can do that and everything - you must think outside the box when dealing with terms like "perfect" "omnipotent" "infinite" "omniscient" or "omnibenevolent" and think this is why many "give up" on GOD cuz they try to understant the infinite with a finit mind and cant comprehend Him and its just easly do dismiss Him with poor logic and philosphi - Nietzsche for ex:)) his omniscience when dealing with His creation in order for them do make free decisions and have a free will! And now the answer to this question (and some others) HE seems to as as having human characteristics becaouse in a way we are impredictable to Him (cuz of the free will gift) Thats why Satan could rebel against Him thats why He was surpised when Adam and Eve "sinned" and thats why he seemed to as as angry when He flooded the world!

Quote:why does god/a god need a gender?

Becouse He created us and understands how we "work" and knew we will need a "gender" to adress him with So He chosed to be a HE - so its purely for humans - the entities that understand Him better and His essence (and dont use language with words like HIM or HER) dont adress Him with a gender!

Quote:why is one god considered true and all others false when none of them can be proven true?

I answered this in my second post in this thred :
"And why the God of the bible and not the god of some african tribe? Cuz the bible is proven scientificaly to be right on many topics (like creation, the flood etc) and the prophecys are all acurate!"
Its because of the bible! a book never proven to be wrong written by simple folk - some of them illiterate - in a very elaborate and philosophical and iet understandable for everyone way! Amazing Book !

Quote:why would a god be jealious of gods that dont exist?

To me this is irellevant since the bible stated they exist! The Nephilim , Satan and his minions all posed as gods in the ancient times! (and now pose as aliens). But i guess to a church beliving christian this question would make him angry and he would probably curse that you are a pagan nonbeliver etc etc:)

Quote:why does god care what happens on earth when he already knows everything?

Not all i belive Not what we will do personal (free will). But His prophecies given in the bible will be all fulfiled becouse (even if He does not "know") He understands himan nature, the world, the laws, the times etc and can make 100% acurrate predictions (HE cannot make a mistakes - just like He cannot make evil - in theory He could He is allmighty but He does not!)

Quote:if god is all knowing and all powerful and is everything why would he need an army or worshippers/followers?

Nowhere is this stated in the bible - He does not need an army or worshippers/followers - He just involves cuz He wants to help us!

Quote:why doesnt god make everyone else all knowing? why would it want us to be dumb?

He did gave (as much as He could - think in philosophical cunatity not phisical ie man's terms)perfect knoledge to His first creation - the angels ... And He found that wasnt such a good ideea since as soon as they expirience things like vanity (evil in general) or pride they will not know how to react! (and thus Satan wanted more power and wanted to become God etc etc the rest is history) So He devised a better (a perfect i think) plan for His next creation - humanity where we learn from our expirience and mistakes to control this great gift!

Quote:why does god fear other gods?

I dont understand this question? I doubdt God fears:)

Hope i was pretty coherent (this is my longest post and my head and eyes hurt:)) and hope the gramatical errors are kept to a minimum (again my native language is not english - as propably clearly seen:)- but pls bear with me)
11-19-2006, 06:39 PM,
Evolution Vs Creation
Oh, snap! Quetzalcoatl, if you want to bitch about illiteracy and bullshit, you need a thesaurus and dictionary. Your spelling sucks, dude. I'm sorry, but it does. I will give you an explanation of God. I'll do it right the fuck now (and give you fear in a handful of dust). Remember that scene where Noah lets loose a white bird and a black bird? The black bird is God. The Hindus call it that black bird that the Christians ignore. But it's the same bird. It's the unknowable. It's gone. Don't even look. That's what God is. The inconcievable darkness.
11-19-2006, 06:56 PM,
Evolution Vs Creation
Quote:if you want to bitch about illiteracy
hmm where did i "bitch" about illiteracy? sure you know how to read?

Quote:The black bird is God. The Hindus call it that black bird that the Christians ignore. But it's the same bird. It's the unknowable. It's gone. Don't even look. That's what God is. The inconcievable darkness.

Maybe you are right i am illiterate! and dont understand what you just wrote ...cuz i think this is bull shit nonsence borned from the ignorance of a narrow minded fool (no offence ofc)
11-19-2006, 08:11 PM,
Evolution Vs Creation
The problem with this argument is that it is a basic apples vs oranges argument.

First off, evolution is not theory, it is observable fact. By examing fossil records we can clearly see the changes to creatures over time and examining living creatures see the results (so far) of evolution. This is even more clearly viewable in species of horses and dogs where their evolution has been unnaturally manipulated and accelerated by the intervention of humans.

Personally, I don't have any problems understanding how things like arms or tentacles evolve. I've found that upon close examination there is almost always some sort of intermediate stage that does indeed have a function, though it is not always apparent, especially to a lay person. Finding an ant at the top of a mountain by no means infers that it jumped there. It is certain that it walked there, slowly, through a very long an tortorous route.

It is fairly easy to imagine a mutation as simple as a fin or fin-nub arising in an aquatic species. Even the simplist of fins would be an extreme benefit to such creatures and certainly give any creature with that trait a big leg up (so to speak) in competing with finless creatures and thus would spread like wildfire through the entire population. Looking at something like the Mud Skipper, we can see the transition from fin to primitive leg in operation.
[Image: Meizhou_mud_skipper.jpg]
Eventually this creature may become something that walks or even runs on land - if environmental pressures push it in that direction. Certainly the devolopment of a trait is not always so obvious, but that doesn't mean it is not there. Time is key, and 4+ billion years is whole lot of time.

All that aside, there are problems with using evolution to explain creation.

First and foremost, evolution simply does not explain creation. It does not even address the genesis of life, it attempts to explain how life that is already in existance changes. I think the two probably got entangled by the common misconception that evolving is somehow equated to improving. In reality, evolving is simply adapting, adapting to the environment and situation. Being adapted to the current environment is good only in a transitory fashion. The environment may change and any adaptations could conceivably become liabilities at that point.

Besides not explaining actual creation, there is also no reason to think evolution is any kind of 'building' process. Again looking to the example of dogs, in all their diversity, from chihuaha to great dane to poodle, the potential and blueprint to be all these wildly different creatures is held within the wolf. Nothing is added to make these changes. The genetic combination is altered, but the potential was already there to begin with.

IMO, evolution is simply a survival mechanism inherent to life itself. The ability to adapt to change. Obviously a requirement for surving in a non-static environment. Therefore evolution might be able to tell us where we are going, but has no chance at all to tell us where we originally came from. That, the ultimate question remains out of our reach.
11-19-2006, 08:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2006, 08:25 PM by standvast.)
Evolution Vs Creation
Quote:Oh, snap! Quetzalcoatl, if you want to bitch about illiteracy and bullshit, you need a thesaurus and dictionary. Your spelling sucks, dude.

English is not his first language, he said so in his post,
if you want to understand what he trying to say than it's quite readable.
please, chill out/leave it be if you have little constructive to add.

Ok i've read through your answers to Alex's questions a few times,
and it seems to me you have a very personal interpretation to scripture,
since i'm still not sure of your intended purpose for this thread,
i'll just offer my comment on a couple of your answers.
Quote:SO what i was basicly saying is that masters like buddha "knew" this and through meditation answers came to him wich are real truths about this world - like reicarnation (only in some cases), the evolution of the soul (through knowledge ...of what? of evil but ill get to that later in this post), the prison planet(Earth) or Nirvana(Heaven) BUT in his "ignorance" or arogance he excluded God - Buddha saw the effects and aknoledge them but could not see the cause of all this things!

I'm not sure if you refer to words of the Gautama Buddha, or perhaps you
are speaking Buddhism in general terms, but by my understanding , in the few
occasion "god" or "gods" are mentioned they are either refering to the concept of Brahman
or devas , and in discourse with representatives [Hindu sages] of these ideas,
proved the conceptualisation of these "gods" to be subjected to the law of karma and thus dukkha,
which makes the idea of them being "gods" [omniscient omnipotent and unipresent] nonsensical.
IOW the buddha tested the realities of others by having them ponder whether their
conceptualisation of the universe [including it's presumed divinity [ deity] ] stands up to
serious scrutiny, and does not contradict itself or break the law and character attributed to "it" or "Him".
Once the Buddha demonstrated how the God{s} of the hindu beliefs where all merely
"elevated beings" at best, the idea of "god" as a being or even as a driving force or principle
became irrelevant, for Buddhists do not seek outside salvation from a disproven concept of the divine.
There are also interpretations to schools within buddhism who have maintained the idea
that there is an underlying buddhahood pervasive through everything called the Buddha-dhatu.

Quote: Easly i compare energy to us (since we are created in His image) and see that energy has a very interesting property in our bodies - it creates our conciousness - So all the energy has an perfect or ultimate or supreme etc conciousness so it is aware of itself enabeling It to "think" and thus we call "it" an Him not a that!

this part sound good,
I can't quite follow the logic here, is the spirit is a girl /woman also a "He"
or do you think the spirit switches gender [or not] according to what sex it embodies?
Not sure if u spoke on this before , but in extension to the above,
do you believe the spirit is only "in" humans or "in everything"?
Why would we call it a he if not for human-male designed preinstallments of patriarchal dominance ? ,
why not a she , or just ' One"?
Are women of the devil? ,:smirk:
does a spirit in energetic pulsing Anthropomorphism scare you?:grin:

Quote:HE cannot make a mistakes -
just like He cannot make evil -
in theory He could He is allmighty but He does not!)

So who "makes evil " then? and if you are thinking of a fallen angel,
remember who "He " was that pushed the "Lucifer" of the clouds and made him tumble right into YAH's adored Petri dish,
seriously fucking with the organisms that are it's contents. Thank "He" again for all of us.

Quote:thats why he seemed to as as angry when He flooded the world!

So he didn't really do that in the end? used satan for it?
or did he not do evil ...,except.. just this one little genocide?:hurt:

Quote:why does god care what happens on earth when he already knows everything?

Not all i belive Not what we will do personal (free will).

If he doesn't care what we do personally , why does he provide a set of scriptures and
a moral code, send his presumed son down 43 or so times all over the world
[or just once;whichever you want.] ?
You believe in heaven and hell? believe in salvation doctrine? because if you God
doesn't care what you personally do , than they are all irrelevant.

Quote:Hope i was pretty coherent

well, it took some effort, i tried to read into your words and comprehend your meaning,
i've only pointed out where i think you contradict yourself or your god does so for you,
like the good buddhist i ain't should. :wink:

take no offense , i just don't get the logic behind your beliefs.

peace'
standvast.

11-19-2006, 08:43 PM,
Evolution Vs Creation
Why is it that you people with your science and your facts and your evolution can't understand that the universe was created in 4004 B.C., on a Monday or so, about eight o'clock? It's so simple and straightforward, but you have to make such a thing with the details and so on. If it wasn't like I sort of said, do you really think GOD would have told that Bishop Whatsisname to say it happened like I just told you? He proved it. With, like, stuff from THE BIBLE and all. Why do you question? Only witches would do that. Which are you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Evolution of the Butterfly - Bruce Lipton vagabonder 0 250 04-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Last Post: vagabonder
  Let There Be Retards: My Special Time at the Creation Museum h3rm35 0 559 06-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Work of creation - we came to the earth to participate in it Solve et Coagula 0 347 02-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Mayan Lord of Creation and 2012 Solve et Coagula 0 291 02-01-2012, 07:28 PM
  The Creation of Allah (swt). rockingtheboat 3 713 10-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: attariq
  The Evolution 'Hoax' clark-kent 341 57,885 09-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: rsol
  What is our individual, ethical evolution? Solve et Coagula 0 411 07-04-2011, 01:15 PM
  The Legominism of Creation Mythology Black Lion 5 1,111 05-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Black Lion
  So When Was The Beginning Of The Creation Of Earth ? Adonai 11 1,524 03-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Adonai
  Creation Videos zion_brother 1 490 11-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Last Post: zion_brother