Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Solve et Coagula's Zionism Article Thread
11-26-2006, 01:02 PM,
Solve et Coagula's Zionism Article Thread
ZIONISM: The Real Enemy of the Jews. A must see video!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=64...of%20the%20Jews
11-26-2006, 05:05 PM,
Zionism: The Real Enemy Of The Jews. A Must See Video!
Nice one, thanks. Well worth the time.
11-26-2006, 05:15 PM,
Here some more infos about Alan Hart, the lecture and his book:

Manchester, England. 2nd November 2006. Alan Hart speaks at a public meeting of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC). He speaks about his two volume book “Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews”.

The original venue, St Peter’s Chaplaincy, informed PSC that it was unwilling to host the meeting–2 days before the event–despite the fact that the booking had been paid for many weeks in advance. Anticipating this, the PSC booked a reserve venue–the Friends Meeting House.

This is the first of four 10 minute clips of Hart’s opening presentation.

Alan Hart, a young 63, has been engaged with events in the Middle East and their global consequences and terrifying implications - the possibility of a Clash of Civilisations, Judeo-Christian v Islamic, and, along the way, another great turning against the Jews - for nearly 40 years: * As a correspondent for ITN’s News At Ten and the BBC’s Panorama programme (covering wars and conflicts wherever they were taking place in the world). * As a researcher and author. (His first book Arafat, Terrorist or Peacemaker? was published by Sidgwick & Jackson in 1984 and subsequently in several updated editions over a decade). * As a participant at leadership level, working to a Security Council background briefing, in the covert diplomacy of the search for peace.

Alan Hart thus brings to the pages of his latest book, Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews, and to the debating chamber, a deep understanding of why, really, the Countdown to Armageddon is on and how it can be stopped.
He’s been to war with the Israelis and the Arabs but the learning experience he values most, and which he believes gave him rare insight, came from his one-to-one private conversations over the years with many leaders on both sides of the conflict. With, for example, Golda Meir, Mother Israel, and Yasser Arafat, Father Palestine. The significance of these private conversations was that they enabled Alan to be aware of the truth of what leaders really believed and feared as opposed to what they said in public for propaganda and myth-sustaining purposes.

It was because of his special relationships with leaders on both sides that, in 1980, Alan found himself sucked into the covert diplomacy of conflict resolution. President Carter had been prevented by Prime Minister Begin from involving the PLO in the peace process, an opening made possible because Arafat had signalled, secretly and seriously, that he was ready to make peace with an Israel inside more or less its pre-1967 borders. Carter was in despair and said, in private, that events had once again proved that it was impossible to advance the peace process by institutional diplomacy (because of the pork-barrel nature of American politics and the Zionist lobby’s awesome influence). It was then suggested to AH that he should undertake an unofficial, covert diplomatic mission to get an exploratory dialogue going between Arafat and Peres, with AH initially the linkman. The assumption at the time was that Peres would win Israel’s next election and deny Begin a second term…. The initiative was funded by a small number of wealthy British Jews led by Marcus Sieff (the Chairman of Marks and Spencer) with the approval of Lord Victor Rothschild…. It happened and enough progress was made to get Peres and Arafat into public dialogue in the event of Peres winning the 1981 election. Unfortunately, and against all expectations, he did not. (Full story of this initiative in Chapter 35 - The Blood Oath).

In the course of this mission AH learned two things. The first was the truth about the miracle of Arafat’s leadership - his success in persuading his side (most of it) to be ready for unthinkable compromise with Israel for peace. (Which was why Alan wrote his first book). The second was why it is difficult to impossible for any Israeli prime minister, even a rational, well-motivated one, to make peace on any terms the Palestinians can accept.

A decade later, Alan’s initiative became the Oslo process, which might have delivered peace if Prime Minister Rabin had not been assassinated by a gut-Zionist.

Alan has long believed that what peacemaking needs above all else is some TRUTH-TELLING, about many things but, especially, the difference between Zionist mythology and real history, and, the difference between Jews and Judaism on the one hand and Zionists and Zionism on the other. (The Zionism of the title and substance of Alan’s latest book is, of course, political Zionism or Jewish nationalism as the creating and sustaining force of the Zionist state, not what could be called the spiritual Zionism of Judaism).
11-26-2006, 10:14 PM,
Excellent find man. I'm posting the embedded video in the other (sheeple) political forum I frequent. Thanks. Not many people have the guts to talk about the truth of Zionism and the Zionist state.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
11-27-2006, 02:24 AM,
Quote:. . . the difference between Zionist mythology and real history, and, the difference between Jews and Judaism on the one hand and Zionists and Zionism on the other. (The Zionism of the title and substance of Alan’s latest book is, of course, political Zionism or Jewish nationalism as the creating and sustaining force of the Zionist state, not what could be called the spiritual Zionism of Judaism).
Oh man, if those isms wouldn't be so complicated. I really need some teachings for this topic, and it seems that this Alan Hart and his book are just perfect. A person who talked to Golda Meir and Yassir Arafat should know some details. And, before reading the title of Hart's new book, I was also saying that the extreme block of zionism (I think that there is also a moderate, rather innocent section) is a very big enemy for the Jews. It's a threat for the entire world, but also for the Jewish people themselves.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6RjnvQHWyLE
I am my savior
11-28-2006, 01:08 AM,
good stuff
11-29-2006, 02:13 PM,
Nice! And Zionism is not only the real enemy of the Jews, but of the Christians (if the Zionists succeed, the world blows up, according to Revelations. Not exactly good), and of all other religions (or lack thereof), as even if you DON'T believe they'll end up blowing up the world, they'll still create a massive police state, which is bad by any sane individual's standards.
11-30-2006, 02:17 AM,
I watched it yesterday. Very interesting. Thanks.
11-30-2006, 04:31 AM,
Quote:I watched it yesterday. Very interesting. Thanks.

It sure is. But I thought you were already fairly familiar with that POV (i.e. how the Jews are being manipulated and used as scape goats [again] by the few elite). No wonder so much harted [historicaly] has been directed at the enitre group, pretty sad. :sad:
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
12-04-2006, 06:28 PM,
Alan Hart either likes to repeat himself or this video has been manipulated by google around the half hour point in viewing...after all their HQ has moved to Israel. I hope someone can prove me wrong. Either way its still informative. Cheers Solve
12-14-2006, 12:20 PM,
Jimmy Carter: Israel More Oppressive Than What Blacks Lived Under In South Africa
Jimmy Carter: Israel more oppressive than what blacks lived under in South Africa

The Territories: Israel's Secret Shame "More oppressive than what blacks lived under in South Africa during apartheid"

By JIMMY CARTER

December 10 2006

I signed a contract with Simon & Schuster two years ago to write a book about the Middle East, based on my personal observations as the Carter Center monitored three elections in Palestine, and on my consultations with Israeli political leaders and peace activists.

We covered every Palestinian community in 1996, 2005 and 2006, when Yasser Arafat and later Mahmoud Abbas were elected president and members of parliament were chosen. The elections were almost flawless, and turnout was very high - except in East Jerusalem, where, under severe Israeli restraints, only about 2 percent of registered voters managed to cast ballots.

The many controversial issues concerning Palestine and the path to peace for Israel are intensely debated among Israelis and throughout other nations - but not in the United States. For the past 30 years, I have witnessed and experienced the severe restraints on any free and balanced discussion of the facts. This reluctance to criticize policies of the Israeli government is due to the extraordinary lobbying efforts of the American-Israel Political Action Committee and the absence of any significant contrary voices.

It would be almost politically suicidal for members of Congress to espouse a balanced position between Israel and Palestine, to suggest that Israel comply with international law or to speak in defense of justice or human rights for Palestinians. Very few would ever deign to visit the Palestinian cities of Ramallah, Nablus, Hebron, Gaza City or even Bethlehem and talk to the beleaguered residents.

What is even more difficult to comprehend is why the editorial pages of the major newspapers and magazines in the United States exercise similar self-restraint, quite contrary to private assessments expressed forcefully by their correspondents in the Holy Land.

With some degree of reluctance and some uncertainty about the reception my book would receive, I used maps, text and documents to describe the situation and to analyze the only possible path to peace: Israelis and Palestinians living side by side within their own internationally recognized boundaries.

These options are consistent with key U.N. resolutions supported by the U.S. and Israel, official American policy since 1967, agreements consummated by Israeli leaders and their governments in 1978 and 1993 (for which they earned Nobel Peace Prizes), the Arab League's offer to recognize Israel in 2002 and the International Quartet's "Roadmap for Peace," which has been accepted by the PLO and largely rejected by Israel.

My book, "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid," is devoted to circumstances and events in Palestine and not in Israel, where democracy prevails and citizens live together and are legally guaranteed equal status.

Although I have spent a week or so on a book tour, it is already possible to judge public and media reaction. Sales are brisk, and I have had interesting interviews on TV, including "Larry King Live," "Hardball," "Meet the Press," "The News Hour With Jim Lehrer," the "Charlie Rose" show, C-SPAN and others. But I have seen few news stories in major newspapers about what I have written.

Book reviews in the mainstream media have been written mostly by representatives of Jewish organizations who would be unlikely to visit the occupied territories, and their primary criticism is that the book is anti-Israel. Two members of Congress have been publicly critical. Incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., for instance, issued a statement (before the book was published) saying that "he does not speak for the Democratic Party on Israel." Some reviews posted on Amazon.com call me "anti-Semitic," and others accuse the book of "lies" and "distortions." A former Carter Center fellow has taken issue with it, and Alan Dershowitz called the book's title "indecent."

Out in the real world, however, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. I've signed books in five stores, with more than 1,000 buyers at each site. I've had one negative remark - that I should be tried for treason - and one caller on C-SPAN said that I was an anti-Semite. My most troubling experience has been the rejection of my offers to speak, for free, about the book on university campuses with high Jewish enrollment and to answer questions from students and professors.

I have been most encouraged by prominent Jewish citizens and members of Congress who have thanked me privately for presenting the facts and some new ideas.

The book describes the abominable oppression and persecution in the occupied Palestinian territories, with a rigid system of required passes and strict segregation between Palestine's citizens and Jewish settlers in the West Bank. An enormous imprisonment wall is now under construction, snaking through what is left of Palestine, to encompass more and more land for Israeli settlers.

In many ways, this is more oppressive than what blacks lived under in South Africa during apartheid. I have made it clear that the motivation is not racism but the desire of a minority of Israelis to confiscate and colonize choice sites in Palestine, and then to forcefully suppress any objections from the displaced citizens.

Obviously, I condemn acts of terrorism or violence against innocent civilians, and I present information about the casualties on both sides.

The ultimate purpose of my book is to present facts about the Middle East that are largely unknown in America, to precipitate discussion and to help restart peace talks (now absent for six years) that can lead to permanent peace for Israel and its neighbors.

Another hope is that Jews and other Americans who share this goal might be motivated to express their views, even publicly, and perhaps in concert. I would be glad to help with that effort.

Jimmy Carter
was the 39th president of the United States. His newest book, "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid," was published in November. He wrote this for the Los Angeles Times.
Copyright 2006, Hartford Courant

http://www.courant.com/news/opinion/commen...,0,748744.story
12-15-2006, 11:36 AM,
Jimmy Carter: Israel More Oppressive Than What Blacks Lived Under In South Africa
aha, nice! jimmy's a good guy then. yeah, israel is a terrorist state. the mossad is bad news. thanks for reposting this!
[Image: amb1.jpg]
12-15-2006, 12:00 PM,
Israel is the most incredibly stupid nation on the planet. Eventually everything will come out, including their manipulation of the media to suppress the truth of what they've been doing. At that point, the entire world, not just the Arab world, but the entire world - every civilized person on the planet - will rise up against them and demand their utter abolishment.

Sooooo stupid... unless of course, they plan on being in control of everything before that happens. Still, it seems a stupid gamble doesnt it? Roll the dice on the fate of an entire people? Madness I say. Funny, of all the hardship in the world, when I think about Israel getting their due, I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for any of them. Being a silent concenter is still being a participant. (That could go for America too).
12-15-2006, 10:35 PM,
hey, i'm with you tsoldrin. i certainly hope the truth comes out in due time. israel is responsible for a huge chunk of the killing going on in the world. america invaded iraq in support of israel so that adds to their bill. for the sake of having a culturally diverse planet israel must be stopped.
12-16-2006, 09:53 AM,
ok then edit my post to read "the israeli government" because that's really what i meant. i'm aware of israeli citizens who speak out about israeli government corruption the same whay we americans do about american government corruption.

thanks for that post MaDiZmS, you're right ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting article about shilling on GLP CharliePrime 0 266 09-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  On this Day of Independence from Zionism let us take a moment to ask: Solve et Coagula 0 337 04-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Huge 9/11 Article Feat. P4t Members! datars 0 404 01-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Last Post: datars
  2004 Article: Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate BlindTheAllSeeingEye 1 508 10-16-2009, 06:11 AM
Last Post: triplesix
  Zionism, Militarism, and the Decline of US Power - Review of James Petras’ book SAkEr 0 413 10-16-2008, 09:29 PM
Last Post: SAkEr
  Cia-agent Richard Gere Urges Angela Merkel To Solve Tibet/china Problem Solve et Coagula 1 514 02-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Dr.Druid
  Duke Interview About Zionism ResistanceInOceania 1 496 12-16-2006, 12:07 AM
Last Post: blove8.
  Excellent Article On Rothschild History Solve et Coagula 0 393 09-26-2006, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula