Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steven Jones Officially Kicked Out Of St911
11-27-2006, 04:55 AM,
Go to st911.org and see for yourselves. I am fuming mad about how egotistical Fetzer is and how much of a cancer he's been on this movement, especially as of late.
11-27-2006, 05:05 AM,
that sites cluttered as hell, got a link?
[Image: O-t-Nlink.png]
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.
11-27-2006, 05:17 AM,
Fuckin' A. Fetzer, what a fucking creep.
11-27-2006, 05:18 AM,
"Co-Chair Conflicts

As many of you are aware, Steve Jones and I have recently had some minor and not-so-minor disputes and disagreements. Disagreements occur in any high-profile organization, and Scholars is no different from others in this respect. However, the stakes are much higher in this case. Our research, our science, and our publications have the potential to expose the truth about 9/11 events, to bring the prime 9/11 perpetrators to justice, and to help to remedy the wrong turns that our country and the world have taken since 9/11.

Petty disputes and disagreements have no place in Scholars. A more formal -- but still minimalist — set of procedures for a governing structure, membership criteria, scholarly publication, and public website is indispensable to accomplish our shared goals and objectives. Among the tensions between us have been differences over the use of the forum and the web site and the range of perspectives to be represented there.

When Steve was nudged into "early retirement", I invited him to supervise our members’ forum as well as continue to co-edit the society’s journal, which he co-founded with Judy Wood as co-editor. I had become aware of his strenuous objections to having "star wars beam weapons" hypotheses mentioned on our home page. (Judy’s use of "star wars" was a subtle intimation of its probable origins, but Steve has used "space beams" in order to denigrate it!) But I was acutely distressed when members of the forum were cut off from access to the forum abruptly and without notice.

It is the case that policies are in place for conduct on the forum, which members have been known to violate. In this case, however, the members who were banned–one of whom , Rick Siegel of "9/11 Eyewitness" and "9/11 Eyewitness — Hoboken", was in the middle of posting criticism of Steve when he was cut off in mid-post–appeared to me to have been denied access on political grounds, which is completely unacceptable.

For this reason and other actions and communications between us, I have temporarily removed Steve Jones as Co-Chair of Scholars for 9/11 Truth. I took this action because I had concluded that Steve’s conduct was undermining the objectives of the society, as the policies of the society state:
"Membership is a privilege, not a right. Should either of the chairs conclude that an individual's participation tends to undermine the objectives of the society, that person's membership may be suspended and she may no longer access the forum or be identified with Scholars of 9/11 Truth."

The fact that I could do such a thing as founder of Scholars, however, no doubt qualifies as another reason for the need for the society to incorporate and attain more formal structure. I took this step to correct what I perceived to be improper conduct in the management of the forum, but others may view what I have done as improper conduct in the management of the society! Having a board of directors to supervise both should resolve such conflicts."

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/ScholarsAnniversary.html
11-27-2006, 05:22 AM,
like is said before this stuff is really childish.
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
11-27-2006, 05:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2006, 05:36 AM by deathstickboy.)
Rick Seigel turns up again stirring a shit pot.....wtf is going on here?

Its so incredibly stupid I almost cannot believe it.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
11-27-2006, 05:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2006, 05:45 AM by FighterFromAfar.)
Quote:The Future of Scholars

Steve and I may or may not reconcile our differences. If we do not, then Steve may want to form his own organization. If Steve were to pursue that option, then it could be a good thing in fostering competition in the search for truth. But there really is--or can be--unity in our diversity. A good, healthy, scholarly competition for 9/11 truth MIGHT serve us better than for us to try to manage our differences within one organization. Competition for the truth is the American way! I think we are stronger working together, but that is an option.

He's completely missing the fucking point. "there can be unity in our diversity"? What a load of crock.

Link to previous thread on this topic: Prof. Steven Jones Vs Prof. Jim Fetzer
11-27-2006, 05:56 AM,
Wait... was Steve Jones kicked because of a forum war??? Haha. What a joke. The guy was banned mid-post? What does that even mean? This is pathetic. Fetzer just earned himself a decent amount of enemies.
11-27-2006, 06:04 AM,
lol if that were t he same for every forum i post on and every organization I am part of, I wouldnt be allowed to drive or be seen in public, fuck that though, I go undercover, drive at night in a super fast car with 120 db exhuast thumping sound system. I will make noise in a similar fashion on everything else.
11-27-2006, 06:07 AM,
What a crock of shit. :angry:
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
11-27-2006, 06:17 AM,
My letter to jim

You said it yourself his advice to you was to put woods/reynolds work
into a new section.

"I should have found a way to make their research available to the
public, perhaps by creating a new section of the site devoted to
theories and to criticism of theories about how the towers were
destroyed. I even believe that Steve would agree with that; indeed, it
seems to me that he may even have suggested as much. Sometimes even
the best advice falls on deaf ears."

Yeah he shouldn't be censoring people in the forums, even Rick
"stir-the-shit-pot" Siegel. Removing him from st911however was a
total over reaction you should have just found someone else who has no
side to pick to arbiter the forums, simple as that.

You are literally making a fool of yourself and the scholars in the
communities online. At least those ones who know what's going on.
We've tried to keep your damage to a minimum.

I think you are justified in wanting to allow all research to continue
unfettered. However I think you've completely overreacted to this
situation especially by making it public when it could have easily
been solved amongst yourselves. Now you have imperiled the
credibility of the organization as a whole especially to those who
would work to bring you down anyways.

Think long and hard about what you need to say to Steven, and DO IT!!!
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.
11-27-2006, 06:51 AM,
Very good letter Own, you didn't insult him at all in it, it was straight forward, and if he actually reads it, it might wake him up. Best way to do it.

Also read your PM I just sent you.
11-27-2006, 09:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2006, 09:20 AM by Conspiracy Dave.)
Well what the hell is Mr.Jones going around banning people on forums for posting stuff he doesn't like or thinks might "hurt" the movement for in the first place.

He has no right to do that. Although Star Wars beam weapons from space being used on 9/11 is pretty f'n stupid if you ask me so I can see how he might be like ok take it somewhere eles this is about scientific fact we can document.

So...hard to call I guess.
Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
11-27-2006, 09:40 AM,
no not really dave, I think I answered that cleanly, don't let him moderate the forums the end.
11-27-2006, 10:36 AM,
Somebody email jones and invite him here to say his bit. We can make their loss our gain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED! The Complete Alex Jones Y2K broadcast shortwave 1 1,101 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: shortwave
Information Alex Jones, Disinformationist joeblow 12 1,993 12-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Last Post: NoUser78
  Alex Jones is doing commercials now? capnchronic 4 1,313 04-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Videos of the new Alex Jones TV show BDuncan 8 2,031 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: FRD50
  Is Alex Jones making documentaries anymore? capnchronic 0 661 04-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Alex jones show stuckmojo 1 574 01-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  My Call To Alex Jones. fred15 0 514 12-31-2010, 09:58 PM
Last Post: fred15
Exclamation Shabbos Jones, Wikileaks, and the firing of Mike Rivero joeblow 34 8,121 12-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Riley Martin
  Alex Jones Owl Bank wiki link Weyland 12 2,193 10-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
Information sebaygo1: Anti-Incumbency Fever and Alex Jones Math joeblow 0 486 08-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: joeblow