Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
11-28-2006, 01:14 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
Have you seen the new iusses of GQ? One has that comedian that played Bobby Ricky on it doing the diablo signs, and a another has Jay-Z doing the same sign, but sideways. If you followed his career, any you would know he had his own record label call Rocafella. In which he was the only successful artist on it. Most haven't went gold and he was the only one to go platinum (except near the end when they aquired Kanye West, whom was found by partner Damon Dash). So with a business record like this, you would be called a mediocre record exec at best. So then he started doing this pyrimad sign all the time. Gets million to do it also then starts calling himself "Hova" (J-hova, calling himself GOD, as in JEHOVAH). Selling his label for a small amount, 10 million dollars that he has to split 3 ways. Then a MEGA Label, Island Records makes him CEO of Hip-Hop's royal label "DefJam Records" huh?

Fired the dude that started the label and put him in. How do you put him in charge of a mega-label, when he could'nt get good artist on his "own" label? He did a comercial sponsored by Supercompany Budwiser promoting his new album (a first for Bud) and on the cover of GQ flashing diablo's. I seen him with artist Missy Elliot where she had all her dancers wear a sports jersey with the number "6" on all of them (it was four dancers, I guess she knew three would be risky). I know she's deep into the occult, one just have to see her videos. And she was the rapper during that infamous kiss by Madonna with Spears & Aguliara. They say, watch for those that shoot to the top for no reason, and he's on the "Express Train"! It doesn't make since, or does it?
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
11-28-2006, 02:10 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
As far as Jay-Z goes, who knows? But I will say, that he really didnt ride the "Express Train" as much as some have. Jesus things, big-time sponsors, rockafeller are kind of wierd. I'm pretty sure the pyrmaid represents a diamond (if he did a diamond it would look like something else...) and rockefeller is a generic term for rich-as-fuck which I've hear numerous rappers refernce. It dosen't necessarily imply some sort of association.

And as far as Missy elliot being deep into the occult IMO alot of these so-called "occultic references" only represents the inclusion of these aspects into everyone vernacular. I know people like texe Marrs like to say every diablo sign means "they are in on it" or worship satan in some way. However, in MODERN popculture with the average public who dosent study this kind of stuff, it dosent mean that. So just becasue it did means something at sometime, and still does in some places dosent mean that these American music stars are into the occult...or people at a metal show.
11-28-2006, 02:44 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
on what the crack rock? :tongue:
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
11-28-2006, 03:21 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
I wouldn't doubt it. Gangster Rap was marketed to the black community by american intelligence to destroy the black unity movement and prevent a legitamate black power movement. Gotta figure there will be some who embrace the new world order whether they agree or know of the overall goals or whether they just see it as an avenue to continue to live like kings.
&Having raised the earth's temperature 1 degree Fahrenheit in the last three decades, we're facing another increase of 4 degrees over the next century. That would imply changes that constitute practically a different planet. It's not something we can adapt to. We can't let it go on another 10 years like this.& - NASA's Goddard Space Institute Director James Hansen

ConspiracyCentral Tracker Style Mod
11-28-2006, 03:38 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
he doesn't throw up a pyramid btw, he throws up a diamond.
if you ever heard Kanye Wests song "Diamonds Are Forever"...that's what that is referring to.

yeh...look at teh rocawear logo...its a torch...is it not?

[Image: RocaWear.jpg]

Jay-Z is that type of guy to that wants to be an "important" person making
big decisions and be tight in with the "head" people...
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
11-28-2006, 07:25 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
Ah, Intellekt the meaning of the hands sign can differ from time to time. But it's a pyramid! He started doing it on his "Dynasty" Album. Relating to the dynasties of Egypt. As time went on the positions of the hands change with people, because as JOosh says, the people are just doing it, they don't know what it mean. But he knows what's his intent is by doing it. If I made popular raising my middle finger and say "this is for brotherly love". And all my fans are going to do it also, not knowing that it's real meaning is "fu*k you!" You can believe it means brotherly love all you want, the joke is on you. But when you line everything up concerning Jay-Z, you can't exclude it all. For no reason corporate america just got behind him. Hell, Russell Simmons, who started DefJam, was fired and Jay-Z was put in his place! Russell found Jay-Z! Jay-Z had nothing in his resume saying he was a suited replacement for Russell Simmons. Russell found LL Cool J, Public Enemy (with Flavor Flav), mentored Sean "Puffy" Combs, signed Rocafella Records, co-found The Beastie Boys and thats just coming off the top of my head! Jay-z found a bunch of nobodies! Like Alex Jones says, "It may not mean anything to you, but it means something to the elite"! I've been in the hip-hop culture from the start, we don't do diablo signs. And if his thing is the "dynasty sign" which he started, why isn't he doing that sign on GQ? I guess Bush means "rock out" everytime he does it too, another failure that rose to power. I'm certain he's their stooge! he didn't even run the business at Rocafella, Dame did! So what made the elite feel he was a suitable partner? His marketability? They owned him anyway under DefJam! Why give him position and power? He was going to start "The Carter Corporation" it never got off. They said you be "our boy", we'll teach you the ways and we'll give you power!

Those you think are dummies you later find out that the joke is on you! Michael Richards 33 degree mason, but everyone thinks of him as stupid kramer, everyone doesn't get to be 33 degree, and he's past that!!! Even the masons say the jokes on you if you think kramer is all he amounts to. Why can't the same be for Jay-Z also?

Many try to ignore the occult religious elements of these things. But, you and I didn't place them there. So why are they there? And why are they related to power and powerful people? To ignore them is to say your very selective about the info you get from this site, which defeats the purpose. Why the elite do rituals at Bohemian Grove if it's all bullshit? Why is Pike's statue the only Conderate soldier standing in Wash. DC and to become a 33 degree you have to go before his ashes? He fought against this government! The occult element to power is there, it can't be ignored. Better yet, try to embrace an understanding and things become clearer! When the movie "Malcolm X" came out, the US Gov spent 13 million to see the effects of a black youth wearing a "X" on his shirt. See, they understand symbols mean something, and that they have power!
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
11-28-2006, 07:31 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
And yeah Intellekt, it is a torch. When it first came out they had the short staf part also on the logo. But later took it out. (but when you add all this up, i'm sure it means nothing! Ya know, like "Three 6 Mafia")
11-28-2006, 09:17 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
that roca wear symbol is pretty damning intellekt good pull.
[Image: O-t-Nlink.png]
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.
11-28-2006, 05:18 PM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
Quote:I wouldn't doubt it. Gangster Rap was marketed to the black community by american intelligence to destroy the black unity movement and prevent a legitamate black power movement. Gotta figure there will be some who embrace the new world order whether they agree or know of the overall goals or whether they just see it as an avenue to continue to live like kings.
I'm not saying that you're lying, but do you have any proof of this?
11-28-2006, 07:54 PM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
this is interesting
11-28-2006, 09:15 PM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
Quote:I'm not saying that you're lying, but do you have any proof of this?

There are enough ties from the CIA to the introduction of crack cocaine,
through infiltration / cooperation with the crips and the bloods.
One could consider that to coincide with the proliferation of competitive
armed groups of kids slinging crack, killin people , making money, and making songs about it:"gangster rap".

besides they allways considered black unity and strong leaders to the people a problem.

there's some good info of how they screwed with the black community in this vid,
concerning cointelpro and the black panthers.

what is fascism - googlevideo:
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

11-29-2006, 04:38 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
Fu*king up the black community is nothing new at all. Nixon's adviser told him to not let the blacks in America know whats going on with the blacks in Africa. Like how Russia has a deal with US corporate News to black out whats going on in Chechnya. Wierd how the biggest coke movie ever "Scarface" came out with the street intro of crack cocaine (and not to mention a shit load of cheap chinese weapons that somehow made their way to the streets in the hood at the same time). This is the game in a nut shell, everything under the sun is being offered for entertainment, be it movies or music. What the elite do is pick and choose from the pile that which promotes their direction. Thats how a group called the "three 6 Mafia (aka Triple 6 Mafia but changed their name) wins an Oscar, something that has never been done before for a Hip-Hop act, on a song called "It's hard out here for a Pimp"! I would have to be HIGH to even make that up! But no... they make it happen! That's how a group of dum shitz called the "ying Yang Twins" get MTV to play a video saying "hey bitch, wait till you see my dick"! How did it even get approved???? They all have review panels, so they all voted a go on "Hey Bitch, Wait till you see my dick" ?????
11-29-2006, 04:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2006, 04:42 AM by freeon.)
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
Quote:I'm not saying that you're lying, but do you have any proof of this?
The CIA isn't in the habbit of giving out certified COINTELRPO receipts. Look at the overall picture, you had a powerful black unity movement in the 60s and 70s that started to become a grave threat to mainstream American hegemony... a culture fueled by rebellious music. Obviously MLK was a victim of American intelligence operatives. The debate is still up as to just how Bob Marley developed his brain cancer (though the possbility of the intentionally-transmitted "cancer microbe" remains likely). Simultaneous to the "crack explostion" of the 80s we have rap & gangster rap beginning to take a foothold and the old black sounds of reggae, jazz, funk, and blues being hushed to the back burner by the music industry. Now present day you have nothing but gangster rap. They put "gangster rappers" on tv shows, include them in sports; they play gangster rap at public school events. "Gangster rap" has become synonymous with "black music." Reggae bands like Steel Pulse have done songs about the overtaking of black music. The remaining black revolutionaries recognize gangster rap as a cancer. Gangster rap was THE SOLUTION, by American Intel, to Black Unity.

This is a must read (a recording transcript allegedly of high-profile US Zionist Elites discussing the Palestinians):
http://www.blackcommentator.com/163/163_fa...em_project.html
Quote:In short, we want to achieve a situation like the one we have in America today: Thanks to the pressure valve and the enforcement mechanism, few if any successful blacks today identify in any way with the radical politics of their forebears in the ’60s and ’70s. Hell, many of them even vote with us. [LAUGHTER] Affirmative action, my friends, was the weapon that ended the culture war that began in the 1960s.

But culture is not so easily expurgated. Look at rap, look at jazz. No Afro-American today can speak a single word of Yoruba, but the culture is still there. Like a bump in a rug. But we can deal with that too. What weapon do we have in our arsenal that is so powerful that it can eviscerate an entire culture’s will to resist? The answer, my friends, is simple.

Send in the clowns.

Send in the gangsta rappers! Their message is exactly what we want the Palestinian youth to hear. Faux rebellion without a trace of a real political message. Your parents don’t like it? It’s because they’re not hip. All that matters is money and ho’s? (If you’ll pardon me.) Perfect. Then the youth won’t be worried about history or UN resolutions.

We want to focus on music because it’s one of the non-threatening aspects of culture. Today, in America, during Black History Month, all you get regaled by are stories told by, well, story-tellers. And not stories about slave revolts either. They’re festivals of food and fun, as I heard someone put it once. Nothing angry.

If we can fuse Arab culture with gangsta hip hop, we can destroy it from the inside. So what we need to do is what we did with Eastern Europe. There, we sent in Coca Cola, so to speak. It totally undermined the Soviet culture, paving the way for free markets and prostitutes – I mean, profits.

All this is just a sketch. We need to fill in the details. But hopefully, by 2020, we’ll have solved this most vexing of problems.

And if that doesn’t work we can always infect the blood supply.
&Having raised the earth's temperature 1 degree Fahrenheit in the last three decades, we're facing another increase of 4 degrees over the next century. That would imply changes that constitute practically a different planet. It's not something we can adapt to. We can't let it go on another 10 years like this.& - NASA's Goddard Space Institute Director James Hansen

ConspiracyCentral Tracker Style Mod
11-29-2006, 05:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2006, 05:33 AM by j0osh.)
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
Quote:the people are just doing it, they don't know what it mean. But he knows what's his intent is by doing it.

Thats a pretty big assumption there. By saying "he knows the intent" your implying that there is some sort of hidden motive with that symbol. when, in fact, you have no proof thats what that symbol means to him.

Assuming it is a pyrmaid, that represents the Egyptian dyansties, what is the harm in that? We know that the elite have a certain fascination with Egypt but lets look past that.

A dynasty. A record label. Jay-Z starts a label that has spawned over the years at least 1 major star and a couple of resonable stars. Now assuming that this trend continues there will be multiple generations of successful rappers over the years. A dynasty.

Rappers have a really grandiose way of looking at themselves I just dont see how because he throws up a "pyrmaid" that automatically entails alterior motives. I see this as self importance personified.

Jay-Z is a business man. He has MANY investiments that make him ALOT of money. He is a well-known rich man. Seemingly fitting all the cirterion of the elite. But I think there comes a time when this conspiracy dogma really needs to be critically examined before we start saying "He's in on it"

The numerology, the symbolism is everywhere, using many symbols that we use and DO NOT know/understand the way these people use them. This is obvious.

HOWEVER!!!! FROM PRESON TO PERSON....It all depends on how these people view the meaning of these symbols, and from what I've read you've yet to prove intention of Jay-Z (and you can't prove it)...you've only shown a limited connection from Jay-Z to the "real meanings" of what he's doing.

Being rich or"elite", or a ruthless businessman and using a pyramid or a "flame" is not tantamount to being "in on it" and it never will be.
And as much as you might not agree...diablo signs, 666, pentagrams and any of that other stuff means nothing unless you can prove the intent...or at least make a convincing circumstantial case (what this is at best) like you could with someone like Bill Clinton doing the diablo sign...

No arguments on the CIA destroying the black community with negative images in rap music. We got to get back to Public enemy, Gangstarr, tribe Called Quest, Eric B amnd Rakim, Afrika Bambattaa, KRS ONE....Positivity and Politics.

PS ....I am not a fan of Jay-Z
11-29-2006, 05:29 AM,
Jay-z, Is He In On It?
Is Jay-Z in on it?

Without going into the whole Race thing in relation to the NWO ill just say

NO Chance.
I hate to break this to you but Tim Mcveigh is not still alive, Hitler was not a British Agent, Wallace Simpson was not a man, and DNA matching Skull and bones members was not found on Mars.