I support both
I'm waiting on this One
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetzer Vs Jones
11-28-2006, 01:51 PM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
Faily straight forward, whom do you support now and why.

I'm sitting on this one as I trust neither 100%. Both have shown themselves to be spoilt kids

There I'm taking option n° 5 for the moment until I learn more

Finally I think some of us on this board understand that 9/11 is only part of the equation in the overall grand scheme of things

Og
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
11-28-2006, 02:05 PM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
I'm waiting too... I need time to digest this thing, although the thermate theory makes sense to me, I don't want to dismiss every other theory.
On the other hand the situation that has come forward between jones and fetzer is ridiculous and we shouldn't get involved in it, we must stay focused on the 911 facts.
11-28-2006, 09:47 PM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
I support both. Really this little fight of theirs is embarrasing for everyone, and I just want to forget about it and move on. They've both pushed 9/11 to the forefront and gotten national TV recognition. They have both done great things and I support them in the great things that they do.

I dont think there is anything to wait for on this. Its not like one is going to "win" the fight. We all lose because of whats happened. So we need to recognize it for what it is and move on.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
11-28-2006, 10:59 PM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
Really I couldn't give a shit about personalities, it's about ideas.

"Jim Fetzer and Steve Jones have been invited to address the
McClendon Group at The National Press Club in Washington, DC,
on Wednesday, 10 January 2007. Jim Fetzer has accepted."

I see potential trouble. Fetzer reiterates his energy beam thesis with bogus evidence. The NPC goes wild with talk of Space Beams. Fox invite Fetzer on again, and quickly steers the entire segment to "conspiracy theorists think Beams from Outer Space destroyed the WTC". Popular Mechanics et al do likewise. The public's mind (those who pay any attention) then associates Scholars for 911 Truth with Beams from Outer Space. Steven Jones quickly finds that his research is quickly discounted as its associated with the st911 label. Game, Set and Match, the thermite theory gets buried and 911 research and activism quickly goes the way of the JFK crowd.

The poll should really be Morgan Reynolds, Judy Wood and a Grand Piano. If we drop them each from a 110 story building which will hit the ground first?

a) Morgan R

B)Judy W

c) The Piano

d) We don't care. Just drop the piano on top of them afterwards to make sure.
11-28-2006, 11:44 PM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
LMAO
[Image: O-t-Nlink.png]
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.
11-29-2006, 04:02 AM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
Quote:The poll should really be Morgan Reynolds, Judy Wood and a Grand Piano. If we drop them each from a 110 story building which will hit the ground first?

a) Morgan R

B)Judy W

c) The Piano

d) We don't care. Just drop the piano on top of them afterwards to make sure.

Instant Classic.:D
11-29-2006, 06:59 AM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
i dunno who Fetzer is lol

but i think you guys are getting a lil out of hand about this...it doen't matter what Fetzer OR Jones says...its what YOU believe, if your feelings are true, that matters.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
11-29-2006, 07:04 AM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
I think Fetzer has done good publically up to this point or recently, but is too much of a loose cannon and can be ultimately dangerous because he's too emotional & not in a mostly controlled, calculating way like Alex Jones.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
11-29-2006, 08:05 AM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
Has Alex talked more about this situation ?
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
11-29-2006, 11:13 PM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
He hasn't said a word about it og, I think he's waiting to see as well.
[Image: O-t-Nlink.png]
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.
12-01-2006, 03:41 AM,
Fetzer Vs Jones
Quote:He hasn't said a word about it og, I think he's waiting to see as well.

He might not mention anything about it either, especially since Fetzer recently got a show on GCN. With the exception of Alex Jones, Jack Blood, Radio Liberty, and maybe another program or two I'm really not that pleased with GCN's programming versus RBN.
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.”
Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED! The Complete Alex Jones Y2K broadcast shortwave 1 1,103 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: shortwave
Information Alex Jones, Disinformationist joeblow 12 2,009 12-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Last Post: NoUser78
  Alex Jones is doing commercials now? capnchronic 4 1,317 04-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Videos of the new Alex Jones TV show BDuncan 8 2,035 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: FRD50
  Is Alex Jones making documentaries anymore? capnchronic 0 663 04-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Alex jones show stuckmojo 1 574 01-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  My Call To Alex Jones. fred15 0 517 12-31-2010, 09:58 PM
Last Post: fred15
Exclamation Shabbos Jones, Wikileaks, and the firing of Mike Rivero joeblow 34 8,146 12-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Riley Martin
  Alex Jones Owl Bank wiki link Weyland 12 2,206 10-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
Information sebaygo1: Anti-Incumbency Fever and Alex Jones Math joeblow 0 489 08-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: joeblow