• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call for public inquiry into 7/7
06-20-2009, 03:08 PM,
Call for public inquiry into 7/7
From The Times
June 20, 2009
Call for public inquiry into 7/7 from former head of counter-terrorism
Sean O’Neill, Crime and Security Editor

An independent public inquiry should be held into how suicide terrorists were able to carry out the July 7 bombings, Scotland Yard’s former head of counter-terrorism says.

Andy Hayman, who was Assistant Commissioner for Special Operations at the time of the bombings in 2005, is the first figure from the security establishment to break ranks and call for an open inquiry.

Almost four years after Mohammad Sidique Khan and his Leeds-based cell carried out the bombings, Mr Hayman says that he is “uncomfortable” with the official position that an inquiry would divert resources from the fight against terrorism. In his book, The Terrorist Hunters, extracts from which are published in The Times today, Mr Hayman says: “Incidents of less gravity have attracted the status of a public inquiry — train crashes, a death in custody, and even other terrorist attacks. How can there not be a full, independent public inquiry into the deaths of 52 commuters on London’s transport system?

Article continues > http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle6539369.ece

Comments on this story:

I think not having a enquiry does a disservice to the victims of these attrocities.
If people seriously think our goverments are beyond sanctioning "black ops" operations on home soil, then you need a reality check.
What price the life of sheep when you have an agenda and a vision of the future.

Dave, Bolton, UK

A government inquiry should be set up to find out who really carried it out and who was involved in the cover-up.

Alan, Frankfurt, Germany

The forces that own our governments are pulling the strings on every level. The dream of a New World Order can only come about by deliberately destroying nation states from within. 9/11 and 7/7 where false flag ops. Most crimes lead to the Zionist elite and their servants, MI6, MI5, Mossad, CIA etc

Ian deMontfort, London, England

It was a "black-op", as they like to call it in the USA.

Andreas Egde, linz, austria

Phil, Cape Town.

I agree 100% with your assessment, this was DEFINATELY A 'STATE' SPONSORED/FALSE FLAG act of terrorism.

The British people have nothing to fear more, than their own 'CLEARLY CORRUPT', bought and paid for (by CORPORATE INFLUENCE) Government.

Andrew, Skipton, England

No public inquiry because it will expose a false flag operation - how can the government investigate this without exposing its own complicity?

phil, caoe town, sa

It is not out of the question that the attack was allowed to happen in order to get widesweeper power handed to the secret police.so much of our freedoms have been lost since it makes you wonder

Kevin, London, England

Milirary TATP explosive residue was found and that the carriage floors were blown upwards - not down as a result of backpack bombs. I need the truth.

This means that the bombs were under the floor of the trains, not in the carraige.

So how can the official version be true?

Suusi M-B, Herts, UK

The carriage floors were blown upwards? I know very little about the physics of explosions, but this does seem to be an anomaly. I'd be curious to know/ understand why/how this could have happened, but do we really need a lengthy investigation to answer such questions?

Farrukh, Woking,

I was on the tube as bombs went off - so I'd like a public enquiry too. There is evidence from experts stating that 7/7 bombers were assisted because Milirary TATP explosive residue was found and that the carriage floors were blown upwards - not down as a result of backpack bombs. I need the truth.

Justin - 7/7 Survivor, Hammersmith, London, UK
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1,000 Architects & Engineers Call for New 9/11 Investigation TriWooOx 2 721 03-02-2010, 07:47 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  German army gets special swine flu vaccine without controversial additives given to general public --- 0 437 10-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Last Post: ---
  Conspiracy fever: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives call for a proper inquiry TriWooOx 3 1,098 07-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Last Post: rsol
  First Nations call for swine flu state of emergency mexika 0 487 06-27-2009, 06:00 AM
Last Post: mexika
  9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public TriWooOx 0 430 06-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Call to Try Bush mexika 0 488 02-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Nader Call[ed] For New 9/11 Investigation --- 1 539 12-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Ministers reject 7 July inquiry TriWooOx 1 456 09-08-2007, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Nyte
  What about the 9/11 inquiry zatara 8 861 08-05-2007, 06:10 AM
Last Post: MrBS
  Call To Reopen Oklahoma Bomb Case TriWooOx 0 392 03-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx