Poll: Alright , fess up...do you believe in some sort of reptilian exhistance.....whether it be we were genetically engineered as slaves or alterdimensional possesion
yes
no
unsure
david Icke is frackin crazy
Micahel Tsarion is my guru.
I love the Queen
what are reptilians?
other.....
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Believe In Reptilians?
11-29-2006, 08:05 AM,
???????????????
11-29-2006, 08:13 AM,
other.

its not a belief or a theory. there's enough evidence to support this, that is mostly in true history.

whether they are actually reptiles or these extraterrestials look like reptiles is another thing.
but there have been and there still are plenty of ETs here on earth and visiting.

but when you look at the true history of, for a lack of better words, man-kind it makes complete sense.

I'm reading Children of the Matrix by David Icke right now...
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
11-29-2006, 08:16 AM,
keep reading alien boy lol
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
11-29-2006, 08:19 AM,
there are some many truths out there though...everyone has there own... I've changed my views on what is true so many time it's overwhelming. I have never seen a single text that refers to or describes any non-human influnce of any kind(i've seen copies only).. that's not to say I don't believe but where does belief get us.
11-29-2006, 08:19 AM,
oh excuse me for thinking outside of the political box. there's better things to worry about.
ETs have more to do with your excistence on earth than George Bush and 9/11.

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
11-29-2006, 08:20 AM,
What evidence is there? Pyhsical I mean. That's what holds me back from believing it, "I have to see it to believe it" Even though I voted unsure. So far all I've seen is a seemingly wacky African Zulu guy talking about it - not enough. Hell I don't know, could be true but I have no reason to believe it is. At least not yet
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
11-29-2006, 08:21 AM,
hey, I don't argue that but your own mind has way more to do with youe existance than E.T. I mean ET's
11-29-2006, 08:23 AM,
lol..im not trying to convince anyone. use your common sense, USE YOUR BRAIN!
thats proly as physical as it can get for me thinking what i think...using my brain.

bottom line: if one relys on physical proof, take a look in the mirror.

11-29-2006, 08:25 AM,
Quote:hey, I don't argue that but your own mind has way more to do with youe existance than E.T. I mean ET's

oh ok, so i'm safe to assume you believe you were created from dirt by gods hands or came from monkeys??

11-29-2006, 08:27 AM,
Quote:lol..im not trying to convince anyone. use your common sense, USE YOUR BRAIN!
thats proly as physical as it can get for me thinking what i think...using my brain.

bottom line: if one relys on physical proof, take a look in the mirror.

Yeah I've noticed I'm kind of lizard-like in the mirror before, this was around a time period of taking a lot of hallucenogens. I meant I want to see a video of someone actually shapeshifting from human to lizard or back like it's claimed they do.
11-29-2006, 08:30 AM,
well, which is it ..Gods hand or monkeys...There's a bit of a difference there. I'm not really sure to be honest. It find this site most interesting becaue everyone seems to have the answers but noone knows/
11-29-2006, 08:33 AM,
you mis-understood me, don't understand me. you are proof ETs whether reptilian or otherwise EXCIST.

like i said, true recorded history explains this. all ancient civilizations were ruled by reptile "gods" in appearnce and other ET "gods" like the Nordics.

whether you believe it or not doesn't make a difference for what i think.

so if you want to continue with this, keep that wedged in your mind.

By the way that comment of noticing I somewhat resemble a lizard in a weird way wasn't a joke, I really did notice that when I was high & it triggered thoughts of that Doors song where Jim Morrison sings that he's the lizard king
I went to my GF's "Iron Ring" ritual ( anadian engineer's have to go through this). It's the closest i've been to a ritual(besides the Catholic Church)in my life. They said it wasn't a secret but "don't tell anyone what you've seen". Point being ...i concentrated very hard during the ritual trying to see reptilians but no show ....
11-29-2006, 08:36 AM,
Intellekt ...my point is it's all here-say to me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does the NWO, Reptilians, Paul Cain, Several leaders of Vineyard, Bush,The Knights of Malta, The Roman Catholic Chu Aaeander 2 1,072 12-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Last Post: nixed
  Question About The Reptilians MC David 2 631 06-15-2007, 02:08 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain