Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemtrails Confirmed author William Thomas is Live on ORN Radio
06-20-2009, 07:25 PM,
Thought you folks may want to know:

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/ have the world’s foremost expert on chemtrails on Tuesday 23rd June 10am - 11am CST – LIVE CALL IN.
06-21-2009, 01:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2009, 01:49 AM by ---.)
good op for JR to call in to the show, if he reads your thread in time.. after WT closed comments on one of his (own) blog pagers when he (JR) attempted to 'engage' in commentary, previously was whatI was reminded of.

I'd like to hear that call

altho it'd probably just go round in circles tbh

[Image: nasa_contrails.gif]
06-21-2009, 07:07 PM,
Quote:good op for JR to call in to the show, if he reads your thread in time.. after WT closed comments on one of his (own) blog pagers when he (JR) attempted to 'engage' in commentary, previously was whatI was reminded of.

I'd like to hear that call

altho it'd probably just go round in circles tbh

[Image: nasa_contrails.gif]

Want me to to let him know?

I missed the last chat ORN did with Dr Rosalie Bertell and Alan Watt but they do allow access to all their interviews via podcasts which you can download. All you do is sign up as its free then you can click on one of the links below to here the interviews.

Here are the links:

Chemtrails - Contrails - Aerosolized Metals - Aerial Pharmacopeia - Biological & Chemical Warfare
http://www.oneradionetwork.com/environment...e_200905071025/

Alan Watt - Cutting through the Matrix
http://www.oneradionetwork.comberty%10g...x_200904281000/

Alan Watt - Cutting through the Matrix
http://www.oneradionetwork.comberty%10g...ix_20080917463/

Willam Thomas knows his stuff. His last book was packed full of info.
06-22-2009, 02:38 AM,
direct links if u don't want to sign up.....

http://www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3/enviro...aarp_may_08.mp3

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/aud...w_Apr282009.mp3

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/aud...32008_Hour1.mp3

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/aud...32008_Hour2.mp3

I'll post the direct link to the William Thomas show when it appears....
06-22-2009, 11:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2009, 11:12 AM by JazzRoc.)
I know about it. I'd rather a reasoned written debate. I could easily lose my temper and blow it about this stuff. Sorry to disappoint.

It's not impossible to arrange a discussion here about it over the web: it was done at Outlaw. They didn't want ME on.

I don't mind losing my temper "privately", so-to-speak. I just don't fancy blowing it internationally on public radio.

Thomas doesn't know shit. There's NO point in amassing information if you cannot interpret it correctly.
06-22-2009, 09:53 PM,
I figured you would opt out of any live confrontation because your team wouldn't be able to feed you the disinfo fast enough for you to appear to be a real person. Ah well, the ministry of truth is not up to snuff, big surprise.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
06-23-2009, 05:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2009, 05:50 AM by ---.)
Yeah, we could record an inhouse shouting match- that could be a lot of fun to listen to as long as none of the participants got too cheesed off. :rolleyes:

How many people can you get on a skype line on once anyhow? I'd be up for trying to moderate it..with a chat room simultaneously it should be feasible enough to prevent it being just a noise of people shouting at each other:LOL:

My position is that I'm incredulous of the view that programmes utilising aerosol dispersal realistically don't happen, one mass programme is a different thing, though.
06-23-2009, 01:51 PM,
Quote:I know about it. I'd rather a reasoned written debate. I could easily lose my temper and blow it about this stuff. Sorry to disappoint.

It's not impossible to arrange a discussion here about it over the web: it was done at Outlaw. They didn't want ME on.

I don't mind losing my temper "privately", so-to-speak. I just don't fancy blowing it internationally on public radio.

Thomas doesn't know shit. There's NO point in amassing information if you cannot interpret it correctly.

Use a pseudonym - why pass up a chance to go mano a mano with one of the kings of chemtrail research? Doing so could be the best thing for proving your argument and for convincing those of us who are undecided yet suspicious of persistent contrails. You've got a couple of hours...
The Environment is out to KILL YOU!

Visit STRAWMAN MUSIC to find out how you can stop It's genocidal plans.
06-23-2009, 04:42 PM,
Quote:
Quote:I know about it. I'd rather a reasoned written debate. I could easily lose my temper and blow it about this stuff. Sorry to disappoint.

Use a pseudonym - why pass up a chance to go mano a mano with one of the kings of chemtrail research? Doing so could be the best thing for proving your argument and for convincing those of us who are undecided yet suspicious of persistent contrails. You've got a couple of hours...

Best post I've read for a while.
06-23-2009, 06:52 PM,
William Thomas interview just been put up.... <enjoy>

http://www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3/enviro...ram_june_23.mp3
06-26-2009, 10:47 AM,
Quote:Yeah, we could record an inhouse shouting match- that could be a lot of fun to listen to as long as none of the participants got too cheesed off.
Or you could each member one at a time on their favorite topic.

Quote:How many people can you get on a skype line on once anyhow? I'd be up for trying to moderate it... with a chat room simultaneously it should be feasible enough to prevent it being just a noise of people shouting at each other
Hmm. Maybe.

Quote:My position is that I'm incredulous of the view that programmes utilising aerosol dispersal realistically don't happen, one mass programme is a different thing, though.
As I've said before, a LOCAL aerosol programme is "cloud-seeding" (and happens), a national programme would create "temporary weather" which would soon cross national boundaries and create angry disputes, and a GLOBAL campaign would be betond the US's resources by at least a power of ten, and be unsustainable.

We ARE inadvertently modifying our weather (maybe, apparently) by merely being here.

There are cheaper, non-poisonous, and reversible, ways of moderating global warming if that were required, and GW I don't believe is yet proven....
06-26-2009, 10:56 AM,
Quote:I figured you would opt out of any live confrontation because your team wouldn't be able to feed you the disinfo fast enough for you to appear to be a real person. Ah well, the ministry of truth is not up to snuff, big surprise.
You are a dickwad.

I'm broke, and have spent two ten-day periods off the web this year because my one PC has broken down. Right now I cannot afford a decent AV program and my machine is invaded with some dipshit intruder which keeps logging me out of here.

And yet you think the above. You really are a sad figure. Get help for your sickness.
06-26-2009, 12:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2009, 12:41 PM by ---.)
Quote:
Quote:Yeah, we could record an inhouse shouting match- that could be a lot of fun to listen to as long as none of the participants got too cheesed off.
Or you could each member one at a time on their favorite topic.

Quote:How many people can you get on a skype line on once anyhow? I'd be up for trying to moderate it... with a chat room simultaneously it should be feasible enough to prevent it being just a noise of people shouting at each other
Hmm. Maybe.

Quote:My position is that I'm incredulous of the view that programmes utilising aerosol dispersal realistically don't happen, one mass programme is a different thing, though.
As I've said before, a LOCAL aerosol programme is "cloud-seeding" (and happens), a national programme would create "temporary weather" which would soon cross national boundaries and create angry disputes, and a GLOBAL campaign would be betond the US's resources by at least a power of ten, and be unsustainable.

We ARE inadvertently modifying our weather (maybe, apparently) by merely being here.

There are cheaper, non-poisonous, and reversible, ways of moderating global warming if that were required, and GW I don't believe is yet proven....

I've been meaning to get my ass into gear with this a for while now but recently it has taken the back burner there wasn't enough time..hopefully I will have accrued all the necessary hardware this end pretty soon though, now.

I think the simultaneous chatroom thing is tried and tested..with a bit of competent coordination it should work ok..at least this way we can have people trasmissing their stance,knowledge in singular settings but also be able to facilitate open debate..I'm sure it'll require a bunch of tweaking and getting familiarised but that's the case with almost everything, not to state the obvious :D
07-08-2009, 09:08 AM,
Quote:I've been meaning to get my ass into gear with this a for while now but recently it has taken the back burner there wasn't enough time..hopefully I will have accrued all the necessary hardware this end pretty soon though, now.
I'm all for it.:)
07-08-2009, 09:23 AM,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:I know about it. I'd rather a reasoned written debate. I could easily lose my temper and blow it about this stuff. Sorry to disappoint. It's not impossible to arrange a discussion here about it over the web: it was done at Outlaw. They didn't want ME on. I don't mind losing my temper "privately", so-to-speak. I just don't fancy blowing it internationally on public radio. Thomas doesn't know shit. There's NO point in amassing information if you cannot interpret it correctly.
Best post I've read for a while.
It isn't easy to have a level playing field for such contentious discussion. Thunderfoot seems to have worked out the rules here:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ECQQbsV9g6U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ECQQbsV9g6U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
with this result:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/coMQswQHzno"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/coMQswQHzno" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Danger From Above, Chemtrails Defendfreedom 159 40,232 06-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  New XBOX live stream link RaFTertheONE 0 508 05-21-2013, 06:18 PM
Last Post: RaFTertheONE
  3D-printed gun parts last six shots in live-fire test April 3 858 12-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: psilocybin
  Chemtrails The Changing The Face Of The Planet. Finished article Defendfreedom 28 7,337 08-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS lorae41 17 5,277 05-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Rainbow Chemtrails in "my" country? humbug 9 2,685 05-17-2011, 11:33 AM
  Chemtrails and Monsanto’s New Aluminum Resistance Gene – Coincidence? plasticfan 6 2,916 07-15-2010, 03:50 PM
  Barium in Chemtrails and Project Blue Beam Reboot 11 6,665 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM
  chemtrails, while you sleep stonecutter 10 2,760 07-13-2010, 05:02 PM
  Chemtrails? TriWooOx 21 4,837 11-04-2009, 02:52 PM