Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now That Lone Lantern Is A Conspiracy Guru...
12-01-2006, 12:04 PM,
I remember back in the old forums a discussion between Lone Lantern and Standvast. It was about the time when Ctrl switched servers, I think, and 4 days of threads were lost.

Well, the discussion between Standvast and LL was one of those threads that was lost. I seem to remember LL supporting/condoning Zionism or the state of Israel for their behaviour towards the palestians. LL's comments were bigotted to say the least, so I'm wondering what LL's stance is on the issue of Zionism now that he's a popular guru!!!
12-01-2006, 12:52 PM,
Wow, that's something. Must be before my time because I don't remember that at all. The one and only problem I ever had with LL was that it plays audio without consent and that causes my system to crash, other than that it's been one of the best truth related sites I've ever seen and am more than a little disturbed that anyone would question its integrity at all.
12-01-2006, 01:03 PM,
Err don't read that as me questioning you for questioning him... or whatever that all leads to, I just wanted to say, as long as I've known LL he's been cool.
12-02-2006, 11:13 AM,
I don't really recall getting into a discussion with LL on that note,
i browsed the old forums to see if i could find a hint to what thread you ment,.
but it hasn't refreshed my memory. Could be that the topic came up on some unrelated
sideissue, but i must have been a short conversation , as i would have
probably remembered would i have thought it significant.

wouldn't mind hearing his views on it,
wouldn't mind hearing anyone's views on it.

peace'
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

12-02-2006, 08:21 PM,
If you go to the Long Lantern site and read his preambles you will find somewhere in there a statement to the effect that Israel is surrounded by enemies and LL will not countenance any criticism of their right to fight their enemies by whatever means they choose to do so. This is not a quote, just a paraphrase. I took it to mean that he felt that "my country right or wrong" applied to Israel but not the United States.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
12-02-2006, 08:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2006, 08:30 PM by truthavenga.)
Quote:I don't really recall getting into a discussion with LL on that note,
i browsed the old forums to see if i could find a hint to what thread you ment,.
but it hasn't refreshed my memory. Could be that the topic came up on some unrelated

peace'
I remember it very well. Shame that it was lost.

icosaface, I think you'll find that LL fully supports Israel and possibly Zionism. Maybe the guru can issue an exclusive statement of some sort here on christian central...
12-03-2006, 01:00 AM,
Quote:If you go to the Long Lantern site and read his preambles you will find somewhere in there a statement to the effect that Israel is surrounded by enemies and LL will not countenance any criticism of their right to fight their enemies by whatever means they choose to do so. This is not a quote, just a paraphrase. I took it to mean that he felt that "my country right or wrong" applied to Israel but not the United States.

got a link to that? and where's gary to respond.
[Image: O-t-Nlink.png]
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.
12-03-2006, 02:58 AM,
Quote:
Quote:I don't really recall getting into a discussion with LL on that note,

peace'
I remember it very well. Shame that it was lost.

icosaface, I think you'll find that LL fully supports Israel and possibly Zionism. Maybe the guru can issue an exclusive statement of some sort here on christian central...

You sound enough like an OD piss drinker for me to nip this right in the bud.... bye... fuck off... go elsewhere.
12-03-2006, 09:59 AM,
Wierd, this guy..:smirk:
he was acting like a jerk in another thread aswell,,

i honestly don't remember any discussion about
Israel or related subjects between me n Gary,.

whatever man.
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

12-03-2006, 07:15 PM,
I was on the old forum for several years and don't recall such a conversation either.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
12-03-2006, 07:23 PM,
Of course not, this piss drinker made it up
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
12-03-2006, 07:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2006, 07:29 PM by deathstickboy.)
Yes. Notice the immediate condesension, in that Gary's success with the LLS makes him a "guru" of any kind in the first place. What a cock.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
12-03-2006, 07:44 PM,
i thought the same thing.
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
12-03-2006, 08:04 PM,
Not surprising we get visits from piss drinkers as OD has just about folded, gone for good hopefully
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
12-03-2006, 10:27 PM,
dude, og, you gotta lose that ugly ass avatar.
[Image: O-t-Nlink.png]
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am in the MOOD for a real fucked up scary conspiracy documentary ? Weyland 16 6,652 11-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Last Post: SlayerHippie
  It's a conspiracy! stiffy 0 332 08-09-2013, 04:06 AM
Last Post: stiffy
  who the fuck is Adam Parfrey? : conspiracy theory 101 Frank2 0 313 06-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  Bookstores have a "Conspiracy" section ? CharliePrime 6 1,139 07-19-2012, 04:03 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Conspiracy Of Silence (good Quality Version) Yodin 6 1,588 11-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Last Post: rickroderick
  Conspiracy theories are cultural viruses (Hit Piece) drummer 1 906 11-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Conspiracy Girls Calendar tsoldrin 393 102,657 08-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dazz1
Tongue Looking for tube sites with conspiracy videos SEXtant 13 2,677 12-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Last Post: beardown50
  top conspiracy sites April 9 3,050 10-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner
  The Jew Blue Conspiracy Shoe joeblow 0 748 07-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: joeblow