Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Communication With Leo Lyon Zagami
12-02-2006, 01:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2006, 01:31 AM by ephilution.)
Here are some of the personal communications I had with Leo. I found out that if you want to get answers from Leo the best way is to address him personally through PMs (emails ought to do good as well of course). (My comments and questions are wrapped in quotes).
----------------------------------------------
Quote:Dear Leo, I have a somewhat personal question for you so that's why I send it as a personal message instead of on the forums. How does your aristocratic family take the fact that you have broken ranks with them and with that interrupted what seems an age old illuminati tradition, shared by both sides of your family. Do they see it as a betrayel and do you now fear retaliation in one way or the other? Do you antagonize next of kin, now? Have old friends become new enemies? I was just wondering, don't feel pressured to answer me if you don't feel like...B)
Sorry a bit busy at the weekend with wife and family but here I am (thanks God),
well I obviously lost most of my old friends but new ones are made and my wife and the rest of my family ( including my father and mother) strongly support my decision to get out of the P2 illuminati, and all other Jesuit Vatican traps , they know what these evil people have done against me before and they are very hungry with them, so my FAMIGLIA is there and thats the most important thing.
War well we are used to that in Sicilia...bring it on...Not scared of Balestrieri or Cossiga or even the gay Pope ..all infedels working for the AntiChrist.

The family I have in Sicily is very well respected and we are considered superior in any to these kind of criminals , my presence in their circles was actualy to make them feel respectable not the other way round. My wife told me over and over again about their evil , and at one point I had to make a decision between them or my wife and my new religion of Islam..and I obviously made the right decision leaving them. I am now finaly in peace with God and with myself, though it was difficult and I had to take a few precautions before leaving them.

One of these precautions (but not the only one) was to give a certain ammount of key documents about these Vatican Assassins to a number of trusted Brothers and friends around me, this in order to protect my life and the life of my family in case I went missing.

Regarding the Tradition Im the real Tradition, they are just a bunch of degenerates playing illuminati, I dont consider present Templar Orders genuine in any way, and I generaly think the have all sold out to the Vatican Devil so Im a Knight of Islam because the western Tradition sucks and most of all is corrupt from the foundations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I RECEIVED A COUPLE OF INTERESTING ANSWERS FROM A FRIEND OF ILLUMINATI CONFESSIONS :
Quote:"It seems then that there may be a split going on between Satanic Illuminati and True Illuminati? I take it then that your parents are of the latter kind."
OBVIOUSLY
Quote:" Could you give an estimation of how big the faction of the aristocracy/illuminati of the world is that opposes the plans of a New World Order ruled by the Papacy? In other words how many people with power oppose the Pope?"
WELL THERE IS ALWAYS BEEN A SPLIT IN HUMAN HISTORY BETWEEN GENUINE ILLUMINATI MASTERS WHO ARE REALY ILLUMINATED BY THE SCIENCE OF GOD AND THE ONES WE CALL THE ILLUMINATI NOWDAYS, WHO ARE JUST A BUNCH OF DEGENERATE BLACK MAGICIANS AND CHARLATANS SERVING AS PUPPETS THE SATAN .

BUT A GROWING NUMBER OF WESTERN PEOPLE INVOLVED IN SECRET SOCIETIES OR FREEMASONRY (A SOCIETY WITH SECRETS) OPPOSE THE PAPACY.ESPECIALY THE ONES WHO KNOW WHATS REALY GOING ON AT THE TOP, BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT . BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE LEADERS OF SUCH SOCIETIES , AND THEY PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE...

WHY?

Only the real perverts and criminals get to the top of this illuminati satanic chain of deception and true evil to finaly become Grand Masters of their own puppets . Their perversions and their strange practices are all very easy to blackmale and manipulate for the Jesuits , so thats great for Vatican HQ's and serves their evil purpose of total domination and Mind Control slavery in the hands of the Antichrist. And the so called "honest ones" who dont participate to this kind of perversions but are still a key part of the New World Order plot? Well the illuminati can still manage to buy them out offering them a powerfull position in their field, and lots of money to make them shut up and keep on serving the Satan in their masonic Lodge or at the Rotary.

So the Jesuits keeps everybody by the stick using people like the Monte Carlo P2 illuminati / GLADIO MAFIA to coordinate and control Secret Societies, these people are the Vatican Assassins for real and no jokes are allowed with the Don's of Monte Carlo. Anybody getting out of control will die from the misterious hands of the Mob (not so misterious after all..) So nobody talks they are all very scared of even opening the mouth in front of certain Brothers. But in the last 3 years I started a small Revolution within the European illuminati and many support me knowing my inside work and many efforts to make them go in the right direction, but very few at the present time have the courage to do it openly especialy now Ive completely gone public about it.

Remember that at the top levels of the various occult groups working for the Jesuits, and pulling the strings of this idiotic fake Templar game bellow in the hands of a bunch of corrupt European Aristocrats are as usual the Knights of Malta. In England the masonic Knights Templar is also Knights of Malta because is just a common Great Priory show for poor middleclass idiots in the hands of the Queen and the Vatican but they dont have the same priviliges as the Vatican Knights of Malta. The Knights of Malta were actualy the enemies of the Templars and made a deal with the Vatican 700 years ago to eliminate the real Templars and take their Churches and all their posessions . And now after eliminating any trace of genuine Templarism the Knights of Malta work with the Jesuits to control the fake Templars and the Freemasons bellow.

Its actualy illarious that somebody believes the real Templars still exist , because they dont , they were eliminated with their Grand Master Jacob de Molay and everything that comes later is just Vatican rubbish to rule the military side of the New World Order plot with another fake mith created by the usual suspects, all modern Templar Orders are simply Vatican driven sheep . At the top level the Monte Carlo P2 Lodge in super Catholic Monte Carlo is simply a Knights of Malta center for ultimate PSYOP manipulation and blackmale plus the usual business deals.

The P2 and the Jesuits keep their privileges alive in Monte Carlo because they blackmale even the gay Prince Alberto II of Monte Carlo who has been doing orgies with two black gay men and one black woman at the same time not knowing there was a P2 Brother with a camera living next door.The woman actualy had a son from the Prince because of this encounter as some of you in the gossip field might remember. And for more P2 gossip from Monte Carlo lets also talk of the common female lover that P2 /Priory of Sion Brother Jean Pierre Giudicelli shares with the Prince of Monte Carlo...well..well ...well...

To fight such evil and decadence in the coming years I have to first of all protect the few people that secretely support me in all the secret Societies and in the intelligence world, this I will do by never mentioning their names otherquise the illuminati will probably eliminate them soon after. But I have now a growing number of Masons and Templars that in the coming months want to openly support me against the Zionist ,the illuminati and the Vatican infedels...
but I dont trust anyone untill they completely reject all those idiotic rituals of Freemasonry and the illuminati and finaly embrace the one God Allah with honest intentions.

But I must say that I start to receive daily reports of aristocrats wanting to swich side , but is not so simple and we all know that very well , corruption infact will not be tollerated or accepted at any level of my project so lets see what happens.

GOING BACK TO ANOTHER QUESTION MADE TO ME BY THE SAME FRIEND:
Quote:"I was wondering, are there corrupt factions within Islam who serve the Pope? For instance, families like the Saudis and the Bin Ladens (wahibi muslims?) but also the late PLO leader Yasser Arafat. If there are different factions within the Muslim faith, how do you know you have joined the right kind of Islam?"
Wahabi or wahibi as you call them were created by the Zionist and their English friends who think they are the lost tribe of Israel, the same happened with Arafat and the so called Muslim Brotherhood created by the English intelligence...ALL MANIPULATION , ALL THEATRE even the Emir of Quatar works with the illuminati and the UK Freemasons and I have enough evidence in my hands to prove it but Im keeping it to ruin the show of these idiotic Masons , who are publishing around the internet that Im a Nazi working for the Emir of Quatar.
( Well I will definetely be a rich man in that case but I would have sold my soul to the devil in the meantime)

A what a surprise when Im gonna bring out that the Gran Mufti of Quatar works with the P2 illuminati and the United Grand Lodge of England Nazi perverts like Brother Jonothon Boulter. Jonothon who is actualy producing on the side spanking films (are spanking films approved in Quatar ?..hi..hi...) when he is not working with the Emir. I can already see the face of the poor Emir...thats hot stuff and it involves the GRAN MUFTI OF QUATAR and well known P2 Brothers like Jonothon Boulter (Double Horizon 9269 UGLE) and Troy Southgate(P2 REGULAR GRAND LODGE OF ENGLAND/Grand lodge No.1 ) connected to evil secret societies and right wing operations for the UK intelligence (check for yourself and have a Google with these names to confirm what I say).

Im simply a muslim who follows the pure teachings of Islam based on the Holy Qur'an , my spiritual guide is Sheikh Muhammad Nazim al-Haqqani , my muslim leader and teacher is Fethullah Gulen , my muslim advisor and friend is Gabriele Mandel Khan.
-----------------------------------------
Quote:Leo, ... I for one am very grateful to having access to the inside knowledge of a reformed illuminatus. I was skeptical at first but please understand that this comes with the territory of conspiratorial thinking and I hope you were not (too) offended by our expressions of doubt as to the veracity of your person.

I have some further queries for you. A well-known American illuminati researcher named Fritz Springmeier, who is currently incarcerated due to false trumped-up charges, mentions the existence of 13 prominent families/Houses that form the core of the illuminati. They are: Astor, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Collins, DuPont, VanDuyn, Merovingian, Kennedy, Onassis, Li (Chinese), Bundy, Freeman, Reynolds, Russell but also the families of Krupp, Disney and McDonald. It's probably too much to ask of you to give a rundown on each of these bloodlines separately but could you instead tell if all these families at the end of the day pledge allegiance to the Vatican? In other words, do all these families have served and continue to serve the Papacy? Is the Papacy responsible for bringing to power some of these Houses? If so which? Are all mentioned bloodlines Satanic in origin? Are they still to this day? Also, as you may know I'm Dutch and I'm well aware that 'my' Queen, Beatrix is of the House of Orange-Nassau and her dad Prince Bernhard was a former SS officer. Can you confirm that this royal family is part of the Black Nobility of Europe? Is Beatrix from Merovingian descent? If she is of Black Nobility, does she attend black masses? Does she practise black magic? In other words is she Satanic? Also could you shed some light on the issue as to why and how Princess Grace Kelly died? Was she killed? And what about princess Diana, what were the (political) circumstances why she got killed? Did religion play a part in all of this (I know that her lover Dodi was a muslim). And who is behind the deaths of Grace and Diana? Also, is Michael Jackson really not a pedophile, or is he? I have more questions but I think I'll let you breathe for the time being... dazed.gif

If you don't mind, I have the idea of wrapping our private communication into a nice article and post it on the forum accessible to the members of ConCen. I will only do so with your explicit approval of course.
Dear Bro Phil,
sorry for the late answer but as you might know I was busy in Turkey for a week and when I came back home I was full of work so just let me confirm you that all the families you have mentioned , I repeat all are involved with the Vatican-Jerusalem illuminati Jesuit NWO conspiracy. This is very important for me to specify as there will be no Vatican Jesuit Knights of Malta elite without the economic support of the Zionist Jerusalem-New York Mafia.

Thats why the most prominent families from the European aristocracy who slowly sold out Europe to the Vatican Satan and the Zionist elite starting from the 17th century ended up getting married with eachother and moving to the American colonies so to keep their status forever and create a new Vatican-Jerusalem Supreme Mafia in the United States that could rule the world in despotism and eventualy create a New World Order under Rome and Jerusalem (Christianity and Judaism) .This was done from the begining at the expense of the aristocratic families who opposed the Vatican or the Zionist plot and money offers, these families were eventualy destined to poverty or simply extintion in the following centuries. At the begining of last century the situation got so bad for some of the aristocratic bloodlines who didnt follow the illuminati Orders that many of them started to marry rich American illuminati in a last attempt to preserve their castles and their status at home in the old continent , but also to get involved with those 13th bloodlines that realy started at that point to rule the scene from the United States. T

And to destroy or submit any opponents of the illuminati plan left in the aristocracy (if their were any ) they deliberately created communism,fascism and Nazism to give them the final blow. Some of the Russian aristocrats who actualy were amongst the few in Europe opposing this plot were eliminated or sent to exile in places were the illuminati had full control over them like atheist France home of the Grand Orient.

In regards to Diana she was killed because she was with a guy like Dodi that I will not define as a proper muslim but as a infedel doing cocaine , dealing weapons and going with prostitutes only two week before his death he basibly deserved to die if you know what I mean especialy after making Diana pregnant (did he think he was fucking a babylonian hore??? ) , well I gave my positive opinion to the Brethern in open Lodge later on for this execution in Paris in full illuminati style.
I was not involved directely thanks God but I know that the Templar Priory of Sion of Gino Sandri (secretary of Plantard Sinclair living in Paris) was involved and the head of the Secret police in Nice Bro.Marcel Chirlou was also.

And I tell you more dear Phil there is a connection here with the murder of Princess Grace (ordered by the Vatican) was actualy carried out by the corrupt Templars/Secret police forces of the time in Nice (evidence of Tempar infiltration and manipulation in Nice at that time gave even birth to a big scandal later well documented on the french press of the early 80's ) , Templars secretely controlled by illuminati Freemason Grand Masters like Jean Pierre Giudicelli , known for his links with the P2 and the Jesuits trough Massimo Introvigne were in charge of operations in that area . Helping the French intelligence in this delicate assasination the Canadian intelligence because of the Order of the Solar Temple experiment that unfortunately involved Princess Grace.

Michael Jackson in Dubai at the moment trying to save his soul after his perverse years in the illuminati phedophile trap.

Thats all and publish what you want
----------------------------

Thanks again Leo...
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
12-02-2006, 01:34 AM,
thanks ill give this a read later
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
12-02-2006, 10:08 AM,
Quote:Only the real perverts and criminals get to the top of this illuminati satanic chain of deception and true evil to finaly become Grand Masters of their own puppets
This explains how the phenomenon of control really works.

Once a friend narrated a story mentioned in a book. The author was a high level Govt. Official in India who practice some kind of sufi-ism in private. I can't recall all but the impression in my mind is as follows.

The writer (an Indian) saw an englishman sitting in a train. the English was also looking at him and then he called the writer and said that he knows what the writer is all about. He said that writer is at a lower level. During conversation, the english told the writer that Churcil went to the dark side. The world would have been a different place if Churchil decided to stay on a right course.

Now this explains that our choices decide the course of events. Also that there exists a true and a false illuminati (irrespective of religions)
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
12-02-2006, 10:24 AM,
Quote:Michael Jackson in Dubai at the moment trying to save his soul after his perverse years in the illuminati phedophile trap

I think Cathy O' Brain or Susan Ford mentions Jackson bros/sis to be mind controlled. If so, there's a serious doubt that he's in Dubai to save his soul.

Following is a quote from The NDE (Near Death Experience) of Sixwings.

Quote:Jesus spoke to me of Charlie Manson at this point. His loving tenderness in speaking of him quite shocked me.

Jesus knew also that I had close relatives who were intimate with someone who arrived on the Tate crime scene; therefore, we heard the unpublished gruesome details within hours. I could not imagine anyone doing such atrocities to another and "have a chance in hell," of escaping hell. Now, hearing Jesus speaking of "My, Charlie"???? With such tenderness???

He said this to me, "You wonder at my love for him at how dear he is to me. It is because I know why he did what he did. I knew Charlie from the beginning. I was there when he was a child. I know the pain that his sin is rooted in. I know his pain."

Quote:....I have read much on NDEs. I have read one widely publicized book that states that hell is reserved for the worst of people like Satanists. I agree with much of this author's writings, but having experienced an NDE myself, I also understand that we can make an assumption or misunderstand what we might only glimpse on the Other Side and how difficult it can be to integrate it through false worldly beliefs in the world. I also am fully aware that this that I write here is not going to be popular in the least. But I can't cover this up. Jesus did come for the whole world. That would include everyone. Charlie Manson was the leader of a Satanic Cult. There is a level in this darkness provided for healing, growth, and fears dissolving. Then entering into the next level. No "altar call" necessary. Jesus didn't have one altar call. He knows how people can be saved from themselves.

Was Charlie Mind controlled?
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
12-02-2006, 12:32 PM,
Leo has recently added this to his site, a very odd post?

Quote:PRESENTS GOSSIP LOUNGE AND MORE BY THE CHORONZON CLUB

For those out there that has found and read the contents of the blog called Illuminati confessions by Leonardo Zagami aka Leo Young, an Italian DJ with an interest for the occult and conspiracy I hope you also take time to read this as it will make evident who Leonardo Zagami is and why he is creating such idle and libelous constructs concerning a variety of religious and mystical personalities and organization ranging from the Vatican to O.T.O though a labyrinth where we find virtually every known western mystery tradition in between - not to forget the CIA..

During 2002 Leo went through a massive personal crisis which I think I should shortly display here as it gives an insight into his mental condition. In 2002 he experienced the loss of his fiancé given infidelity with another woman.

This woman was someone he for a number of years had been taken in by and accordingly he attempted to pursue this. This did not happened as this woman had no interest in pursuing a relationship with Leo. At the same time he also experienced an attempt of burglary in his own home and he was beaten up by the mob that attempted to steal his apartment.

He also had a series of other injuries such as infections in the jaw as well as other damages related to accidents and violence aimed against him. However later the same year he found a new love and with her he engaged on an occult procedure where he aimed to impregnate this new love with a “magical child”. She became pregnant but in the third month she terminated both the pregnancy as well as the relationship.

This became too much for Leo and his insanity started to accelerate with a tremendous speed where the groundwork for his full fledge insane construct started to grow into a weird and eerie building by erratic monologues concerning the mystical side of Pinnochio and how the Vatican opened the gates to hell by child abuse and homosexual practice.

In addition to this Leo had started to plan and arrange for a trip to Cairo, Egypt for the purpose of celebrating the 100 year anniversary for the writing of the Book of the Law, received by the British occultist A. Crowley in 1904. 11th of April 2004 Leo believed that the second coming of Christ would happen, by the holy ghost re animating the deceased Count Cagliostro in Leos form and shape so he could simply take over the world.

Instead he was committed to a facility for the mentally ill and diagnoses with bipolar personality disorder and from this was born the whole idea of the illuminati being a secret network of agents and spies infiltrating everything in the world – and certainly the hospital became be “section for terrorism” instigated by the illuminati.

After this I learned that Leo had also in the past been committed, both in Italy and England and rumors say, also in Russia.

Let me also add another sad fact that might explain some of the root causes for his deranged delusion and self glorification. Leos’ father is an esteemed psychologist in Italy and since Leo was 18 he consequently rejected his own son and still is rejecting him.

So, from a professional point of view, rooted in psychology as a behavioral analyst, this rejection certainly has contributed to this condition we see him projecting these days, where one is quite tempted to understand Leo as a Freudian case in all possible ways.
So, in the end, his accusations is certainly a massive projection from his own satanic impulses, disguised in this full fledge insanity where he sees him self as a victim for the illuminati or should we say the absent father?
12-03-2006, 09:26 PM,
Well guys my ex illuminati friends at the CIA and the various intelligence agencies connected to the Knights of Malta in Europe and America are starting a diffamatory campaign against my persona as you all noticed in the last few days. So I wanted to create a space for these infedel Freemasons and various illuminati agents called the GOSSIP LOUNGE on my web site , a space were they can accuse me of whatever they want so then I can keep the rest of my web site under control and my work clean of such rubbish and false accusations.

Me and my wife Fatma Süslu mother of my children have alot of fun reading this idiotic stuff on me because its a bunch of lies badly put togheter , but we need the people out there to also understand that we have to react in some way and the best way possible we have found is to neutralize these post by presenting it in the GOSSIP LOUNGE with Satanist like N.Frisvold or William Breeze giving us the usual brainwashing in the name of their Master the Beast 666 A.Crowley the father of Barbara Bush the mother of the AntiChrist George W.Bush . These people "we all like so much" are keeping us posted on how evil and insane is brother Leo Zagami while George H.Bush is killing millions of people around the world in the last 30 years with a smile on his face.

Well its up to you to investigate who I am with facts not fiction , and lets have fun with these evil satanist that are destined to hell and no place else.

BEST REGARDS,
LEO LYON ZAGAMI
Now
KHALED SAIFULLAH KHAN
12-03-2006, 11:16 PM,
That's the spirit Leo, instead of us all the time let them bleed for a change. And if someone confirms Eric Jon Phelps time and again, and even fills him in on specific details, then that person's story deserves more than a little attention. So keep up the good work Leo!

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
12-03-2006, 11:24 PM,
Quote:
Quote:Michael Jackson in Dubai at the moment trying to save his soul after his perverse years in the illuminati phedophile trap

I think Cathy O' Brain or Susan Ford mentions Jackson bros/sis to be mind controlled. If so, there's a serious doubt that he's in Dubai to save his soul.

Well then I must be hallucinating: :dazed:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4196746.stm
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Michael-Jac...ubai-7286.shtml

Here's the whole query (google: michael+jackson+dubai)

http://www.google.com/search?q=michael+jac...:en-US:official

12-04-2006, 02:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2006, 02:29 PM by lovelyk.)
Quote:That's the spirit Leo, instead of us all the time let them bleed for a change
I read the post and IT IS badly composed and just a ranting without any solid grounds. Leo has adopted an intelligent way. Instead of wasting his time on trying to prove his sanity, he just gave them a space to accuse him. The readers will be able to see the difference.

ephilution:

I am not saying that jackson is/was not in Dubai. If it is in mainstream news, he's not there to heal himself. Also his hosts are not spiritual healers. Again, i don't know the reality. My best guess is that he's mind controlled and when his programming will break, he won't be running to arab kings to get help.

12-05-2006, 09:17 AM,
hello Leo-- i hope everything is ok -- did you change the address of your webpage??
12-05-2006, 09:59 AM,
Quote:hello Leo-- i hope everything is ok -- did you change the address of your webpage??
Perhaps you didn't see this thread?
http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?sh...ic=4814&hl=
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America TriWooOx 1 514 07-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Hundreds more civilians get powers to fine people and demand personal details TriWooOx 1 574 09-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Every day, 90% of Americans carry around a personal tracking device h3rm35 1 1,185 08-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  I.B.M. Joins Pursuit of $1,000 Personal Genome --- 0 307 10-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Last Post: ---
  Secret EU security draft risks uproar with call to pool policing and give US personal data TriWooOx 1 518 08-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Last Post: ---
  Leo Zagami's Jewish Jesus Personal Trainer Visionary 5 1,444 07-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Guest
  The Leo Zagami Hate Thread stanteau 9 1,184 05-21-2008, 06:10 PM
Last Post: humbug
  Social networking sites: personal data collection sites of the goverment? kukel 2 489 01-13-2008, 07:24 AM
Last Post: kukel
  Alarm at US right to highly personal data mothandrust 0 326 07-24-2007, 01:16 AM
Last Post: mothandrust
  to Henry Makow from Leo Lyon Zagami leo 1 602 07-07-2007, 01:48 AM
Last Post: leo