Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is The New World Order?
12-14-2006, 03:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2006, 04:03 AM by rockclimber.)
After several years of research I have come to the conclusion that I still don't know exactly who the "new world order" is.

Is it a group of interlinking secret societies and or political entities such as the CFR, RIIA, etc, all working together?

Is it the international banksters who have ever so craftily worked behind the scenes to create it?

Is it the masons?

Is it the Zionists?

Is it the Catholic/Jesuits?

Is it criminal elements of the government?

Is it a crime-ocracy of evil people who think they have good intentions, all working together to rob us before they fulfill their utopian agenda?

Is it the Illuminati (whatever the hell that is)?

Or is it to organized, to confusing, such a deep tangled web that the who's cannot be defined?

I mean what do you say it is and I would really like to hear from eveyone, especially from those who have connected the dots. Maybe this could be a group effort to come up with a conclusion on who it actually is. It may be right in front of me, but with all this information I guess I have my blinders on. Too much to sift through narrow it down to who.

I just feel like I have to know because no one really seems to entirely make this connection and I hear some hosts alter the "who's" from week to week.

Thanks!
Yo
12-14-2006, 04:20 AM,
satan?
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
12-14-2006, 04:24 AM,
Matrix?
12-14-2006, 04:37 AM,
No matter who it is, it needs to be brought down. I think we need to stop preculating on the specifics and realize that in some form, it exists and we have to do all we can to stop it. Or, instead of stopping it, start our own system to replace it.
TahoeforTruth.org

911dvdProject.com

&All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.& --Thomas Jefferson

“There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the causes of happenings.”
-- Dorothy Thompson quote

12-14-2006, 04:46 AM,
nwo is just an idea they want to enact... "they" are comprised of ppl from all of the above... until someone actually starts naming names and pointing these fuckers out , its just labaling groups ... sadly the only ppl that know who are the ppl involved... and they do a good job of keeping their identities a secret... even when someone fucks up >.<
12-14-2006, 05:20 AM,
Just wanted to ad abit about the matrix, the theory that feels most right for me, the Matrix as David Icke describes is actually an entity, Self-aware Fear. As opposed to who we really are but very few know, that we are Infinite Oneness and Infinite Love, but we are currently not connected to this and so we have fallen for the illusion of disconnection which creates Fear the Fear entity. It will disappear when we stop fearing in any form and become who we really are, self-aware Oneness, as opposed to disconnected Oneness.

Just abit from Tales from the Time Loop: Subconcious mind created the Matrix/Time Loop as a predictable, familiar 'world', but it had lost control. Both subconcious and concious 'five-sense' mind were subject to the manipulation of this now self-aware 'entity' that the Matrix had become. "Humanity is controlled by deception?" the voice said. "No, humanity is controlled by self-deception." The subconcious had created the prison from it's disconnected state of self-deception and now it and the concious mind were sitting in a cell of their own making, with the 'cell' dictating events. The reason why the Matrix projection needs the energy of fear to empower itself is because it is fear, self-aware fear, the voice said. It had been created originally from the fear of the subconcious mind and, as projected, this is the only energy source the Matrix entity could access and absorb. The more fear its manipulations generate through wars, conflict, stress, guilt and aggression etc., the greater its power to increase this cycle of fear production.

Hope this makes any sense...

Anyway, I like this uplifting part of the book:

"Love does not abandon"

The voice said that the Matrix, and particularly the five-sense Time-Loop, had become so vibrationally dense, and the imprisoned conciousness so lost in the illusion, that the Infinite One was intervening in the 'game'. Control of the Matrix and the Time Loop were in the process of being dismantled so entrapped counciousness could return 'home' to concious reconnection with the Infinite. I heard many times in my altered, but self-aware state: "Love does not abandon". There were no chosen ones that 'God' had selected. There was 'God' as humant percieved it, only the infinity or 'Oneness' of existence. "All would be gathered in", the voice said, "and no sheep would be left in the field alone". The Infinite was the balance of all things, while the Matrix was calculated and manipulated imbalance, in which Oneness had been divided into polarities and dualities of 'light' and 'dark', 'good' and bad', male and female and all the rest. These polarised states of duality not only offered the massive potential for fear and conflict, they also ansured that such imbalance and division would disconnect mind from a sense of balance and Oneness - the Infinite. Without such division and polarised reality there could be no Matrix. The process of removing the Matrix control was well advanced, the voice said. Expressions of the Infinite had entered the Matrix and especially at its densest level, the Time Loop, to anchor the energy that would break up the fear vibration that held it together. These expressions of the Infinite taking human form had not been aware of their role for most of their 'physical' lives and many were still not. This was because they had to experience the emotional and mental states that held humanity in disconnected servitude and in doing so attune themselves to the low vibrational frequencies of these states of being. When this was done the Infinite could feed its energy of Oneness and balance through such 'people' and transform those mental and emotional frequencies on which the Matrix and the Time Loop depend.

Jump---->

I was told that the transformation of entrapped consciousness, from the illusion of disconnected limitation to reconnected infinity, is now happening. The voice emphasised that this was not a 'maybe' and that we were seeing the last death throues of Matrix control. "Do you think the Infinite is going to have a problem with George Bush?" it said, laughing. This did not mean that we just had to sit around and wait for all this to happen. We were the Infinite and we all had roles to play in the transformation of this reality. The Infinite was expressing itself at all levels of the Matrix as those in conscious awareness exsposed illusions. I was told that the most important level of the Matrix that had to be transformed was the 'five-sense' Time Loop. This was the densest level and it acted as an 'anchor', or like a light that captivates the moths, and it provides most of the fear energy that sustained the Matrix entity. The transfformation was being braught about by infusing Infinite Oneness into the vibrational concrete and fear - the 'freeze' vibration I was told about in 1990. This was why people were changing and this would continue and increase apace until we were experiencing a very different reality to the one we currently 'see'.
12-14-2006, 05:23 AM,
Quote:No matter who it is, it needs to be brought down. I think we need to stop preculating on the specifics and realize that in some form, it exists and we have to do all we can to stop it. Or, instead of stopping it, start our own system to replace it.

Completely agree, a Christian full of Love for everyone is full of Wisdom too. Beliefs doesen't matter as long as you never fear and is full of Love. We just need to Unite, and end this nightmare.
12-14-2006, 05:50 AM,
LOL, I didn't check for writing flaws before I posted that long post. Hope it's not too confusing. One correction: There was no God as humanity percieved it, only the infinity or 'Oneness' of existence.
12-14-2006, 06:09 AM,
One of my worries about some Christians though, is that they will just sit and wait for Jesus to come and save them.

Here's abit on this from the book Servers of the Divine Plan, it is a mixture of Christian, New Age and Icke Theory and a pleasant read even though I don't like all of it:

One popular but erroneous attitude that will almost certainly prevent remembrance, lead to much confusion and cause further struggle, is the contaminating and very narrow belief of some Servers today that nothing special need be done, and that all grace will be bestowed in good time without the need for them to make any effort whatsoever. This idea is absolutely untrue. Progress unfolds upon Earth only in accord with the law of free will, and Servers are not exempt from this law during their Earthly incarnation. If Servers remain inert, making no decisions, eliciting no action of their own volition and, therefore, allowing their will to abide in dormancy, then the Law of Recompense will remain at best neutral for them, and consequently nothing good is going to come their way. To the contrary, considering that one of the main purposes of a Server's incarnation is to show the Way by example, the opposite of beneficent reward is likely to ensue. Failure to employ free will wisely shall result in the withholding of wake-up calls and, therefore, remembrance for Servers and, as they slumber on, they will experience growing inner conflict as the Harvest Time approaches in order that they may be catalysed into positive action in good time. In the world of a Server, inactivity is synonymous with delay and, while retarding the unfoldment of the Divine Plan, any postponement of a Server's remembrance will detrimentally affect mankind's process of awakening and liberation also; this is due to the interconnectivity of planetary consciousness.
12-14-2006, 06:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2006, 06:54 AM by blighter.)
I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because
I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do

- Edward Everett Hale

Thought Id throw that in:D
12-14-2006, 07:12 AM,
reptilians...
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
12-14-2006, 07:20 AM,
Quote:After several years of research I have come to the conclusion that I still don't know exactly who the "new world order" is.

I just feel like I have to know because no one really seems to entirely make this connection and I hear some hosts alter the "who's" from week to week.

Who cares who's who? I do for edifying others, but for my own well being, I don't give a shit.

Quote:Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
12-14-2006, 07:32 AM,
Quote:There was no God as humanity percieved it, only the infinity or 'Oneness' of existence
yeah, I havent read the bible, some when i read some quotes from it, and people talkin about it, it is easy to concieve that "God" is the only word for this oneness and "He" is just a certain personification of it.
However, in christianity it is more literal with the 3 powers er whatever (holy ghost, god, and christ); whereas in Islam, Allah is just the oneness, you cannot even attribute an image to it as we recently saw with the cartoon thing. Not to turn this into a religiousthread or anything....

However, as I just remembered walking back inside, it is incredibly easy to forget all this when you lose yourself in the night sky:nuts:
TahoeforTruth.org

911dvdProject.com

&All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.& --Thomas Jefferson

“There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the causes of happenings.”
-- Dorothy Thompson quote

12-14-2006, 07:59 AM,
Quote:After several years of research I have come to the conclusion that I still don't know exactly who the "new world order" is.

Okay after reading your question this is the simple answer I came up with. Basically everything runs for commerce or money and greed. The building of One World Government is being implemented by the ELITE for the purpose of greed. So the NWO or illuminati are basically these people or families that control MONEY through out the world. Our federal reserve is being controled by these people and so are other money printing organiztions around the world. This is the top of the pyramid, the other organizations are working for these elite people to implament their goals politically around the world.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
12-14-2006, 09:36 AM,
The NWO is a plan. Those involved are very patient and the fact that we know of the existence will force them into the public eye. We have uncovered so much info in the past 20 years. Of course I do not believe any one person has all the answers that is why this type of medium (CONCEN) is essential while still available. keep plugging away and do not trust anything anyone tells unless your research backs it up. Also stop watching TV, they use that as a tool to numb you of the plan so that you are unaware of what to believe.

Peace

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes Weyland 5 1,105 07-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Places to see all over the world AJVelde 9 1,053 10-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Man killed 2 year old during World Cup game drummer 6 1,765 05-17-2011, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
Big Grin End of the world is nigh: 21 May, around 6pm, to be precise drummer 4 1,235 05-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Runda
  Mummies Of The World Exhibition Opens drummer 0 1,465 01-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Last Post: drummer
  50 Random Facts That Make You Wonder What In The World Has Happened To America hilly7 0 626 07-07-2010, 04:19 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  sky news -Queen at the UN (New World Order) drummer 1 1,414 07-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Last Post: groen2
  Pil THE ORDER OF DEATH LOL! Weyland 0 532 06-29-2010, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Define "fighting the New World Order" or "the movement" shZ 48 4,907 04-28-2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Israel National radio about New World Order OTO 7 1,918 03-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Last Post: kevlar