Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Blood Arrested And Pepper Sprayed!
12-18-2006, 03:00 PM,
the power hour was just talking about this....no good you guys!

http://thebloodreport.blogspot.com/2006/12...-talk-host.html

http://www.jackbloodforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11107

Quote:Sunday, December 17, 2006
INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN RADIO TALK HOST, ROUGHED UP BY AUSTIN TX COPS

On Sunday morning, December 17, 2006, syndicated radio host Jack Blood was Pepper sprayed and arrested by Austin PD. He received multiple injuries to his Face, hands, arms, back, and legs in a 12 hour ordeal in police custody.

Following an after party for “The Arab League” with many fans and supporters of Jack Blood at the Jackalope on Austin Texas’s famous 6th street, Jack was standing at the back alley exit of the club waiting to leave, and talking to fans. Out of nowhere a fight broke out between two Hispanic males and one Caucasian victim who turned out to be an employee of the Jackalope.

The victim was knocked unconscious by the two perpetrators who were continuing to attack the defenseless victim. Without any fear for his own safety, Jack Blood jumped in and fended off the attackers and chased them away while dozens of onlookers witnessed the mêlée.

As Jack was standing over the unconscious victim to protect him from any possible further attacks until an ambulance could arrive, an Austin Police officer (APD Harvey 4694) came rushing into the scene and without identifying himself, or asking questions of the gathering mob… Proceeded to pepper spray Mr. Blood directly in the eyes, before violently cuffing him and hauling him off to jail.

No attempt was made to investigate the beating, or to identify the suspects of the assault.

The Victim was rushed to Breckenridge Hospital with a broken Nose and multiple injuries.

Jack Blood was transferred from the county jail receiving quarters to Breckenridge Hospital for high blood pressure and hypertension, where he was rigidly handcuffed to a gurney for 4 hours. He was not allowed to use a restroom, and several officers told him he would have to urinate in his cloths, an unacceptable command. Bottled urine samples were later illegally obtained by the authorities against Mr. Blood’s will.

“I did not ask to go to the hospital and refused treatment” said Jack Blood. “As I was not given the proper respect by my jailers, I fought back by unleashing a 3 hour Info-Tirade against Officer Harvey, making sure to wake him up every time he closed his eyes to sleep. Fair is fair and I will admit that they had a tiger by the tail trying to hold me,” said Blood.

A bit of humor interjected itself into the story when the doctor treating Mr. Blood admitted several times to both Blood and his jailer that he was a “Big Fan” of Deadline Live with Jack Blood, heard daily on 100.1 FM in Austin Texas. He vouched for Mr. Blood’s character to no avail.

Jack was released Sunday Afternoon with a promise to appear later in the week to face charges of Public Intoxication. “Yes I had a few drinks,” said Blood, “But I was in no way intoxicated, or a threat to the public. Indeed I believe that I was doing the officer’s job by jumping in to save a defenseless victim of what may have been a racially motivated attack. There are multiple witness, including the victim who are prepared to back my story,” Jack went on to say. “I Plan to fight the charges and clear my name.”

If this is the kind of treatment that Americans are to receive when standing up to help a fellow citizen in need, then we do indeed find ourselves in troubled times.
12-18-2006, 03:41 PM,
damn, that's harsh. i hope he makes a big deal out of this and doesn't let it fade.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
12-18-2006, 03:48 PM,
G'luck Jack. If i believed the "justice system" actually dispensed justice, I'd not be so worried for you.
12-18-2006, 03:59 PM,
Quote:G'luck Jack. If i believed the "justice system" actually dispensed justice, I'd not be so worried for you.

I wouldn't worry about a public drunkeness charge, it's probably just a fine. Maybe a little community service at worst. Personally I think Jack needs to sue these bastards.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
12-18-2006, 04:17 PM,
Could have been worse, like if they used a taser on him

anyway best of luck Jack
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
12-18-2006, 04:58 PM,
lol, this is justice at work... where the criminal escapes and the citizen who waits for the cops gets arrested and sprayed... nice one.
12-18-2006, 06:21 PM,
Quote:I fought back by unleashing a 3 hour Info-Tirade against Officer Harvey, making sure to wake him up every time he closed his eyes to sleep. Fair is fair and I will admit that they had a tiger by the tail trying to hold me,” said Blood.

thats awesome :scream:
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
12-18-2006, 06:38 PM,
Oh you think they're gonna charge him for assault, I don't know if they didn't do it there they might not. I didn't consider that though. Best of luck to Jack Blood if you read this
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
12-18-2006, 08:08 PM,
just reminds me how much I hate the police.
[Image: O-t-Nlink.png]
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.
12-18-2006, 11:09 PM,
Quote:
Quote:G'luck Jack. If i believed the "justice system" actually dispensed justice, I'd not be so worried for you.

I wouldn't worry about a public drunkeness charge, it's probably just a fine. Maybe a little community service at worst. Personally I think Jack needs to sue these bastards.

Dude, if public drunkeness actually carried a charge that made it to court, and required evidence to charge you with it, id est: a breathalyser, I'd tend to think that justice was maybe being served.

Here in Canada, if you are taken to jail for intoxication, you're going to be released before habeas corpus expires, thus the police don't have to file charges, thus don't have to justify arresting you in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned, charges like "breach of the public peace" or "public intoxication" (both of which I've been arrested for) are just licence for cops to be dicks anytime they feel like by arresting somebody, fucking them around, and the vicitim never gets their day in court for it.
12-20-2006, 05:46 PM,
yeah this is out of control. i support jack blood and if the police knew who he was then that would explain why they would treat him like this. FIGHT THE POWER - RESIST TYRANNY AND OPPRESSION!
[Image: amb1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack Ruby: Clinton's Biological Father rawgoatsmilk 28 6,453 07-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Last Post: 7forever
  I was arrested again,yall gotta hear this one gsxrjunkie99 7 1,326 05-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Swordfish
  Korey Rowe, 'Loose Change' filmmaker, arrested for dealing HEROIN! Tempest 1 754 02-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
Thumbs Down Alex Jones destroys another radio host's career, JACK BLOOD! joeblow 19 6,497 07-23-2010, 04:46 AM
Last Post: Bounty Hunter
  Couple guys I know got arrested, amazing video mastermg 9 1,460 02-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Last Post: hammer
  12 year old boy arrested after deliberately "breaking wind" in school class FastTadpole 5 1,477 01-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Tongue Jack Bauer interrogates Santa joeblow 0 468 12-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  finally I found a good Jack White song! Weyland 0 475 12-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Silvio Berlusconi loses pint of blood after attack by "mental patient" --- 0 409 12-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Last Post: ---
  Justin Bieber record label executive 'arrested for not using Twitter' TriWooOx 0 457 11-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx