Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stigmata
12-21-2006, 09:13 AM,
Stigmata
What is Stigmata? Stigmata is the true communion and manifestation of our Lord within a mortal body, a surrendered soul for Christ.

Stigmata is spontaneous manifestation of bloody wounds on a person's hands, feet, forehead or back - similar to the wounds of the crucified Jesus. Those who describe stigmata categorize these experiences as divine or mystical. History tells us that many ecstatic bear on hands, feet, side, or brow the marks of the Passion of Christ with corresponding and intense sufferings. These are called visible stigmata. Others only have the sufferings, without any outward marks, and these phenomena are called invisible stigmata.

The Wounds of Christ are a communion between man and God. Stigmata represents the moment of true sharing of the connection of Grace, a place where God fully felt the human condition, including pain, suffering and death, and transforms it into a new beginning a new creation of peace, vitality and life. May you be blessed as you become a witness to the Blessings of True Communion.

WARNING - Graphic Photos of a Stigmata

- DO NOT Scroll Down if You Do Not Want to See -

[Image: DVC00338.JPG]
[Image: stigmatapicture.jpg]
[Image: dvc00731.jpg]
[Image: DVC00303.JPG]
[Image: stigmata2.jpg]
[Image: DVC00029.JPG]
[Image: DVC00036.JPG]
[Image: DVC00040.JPG]

http://www.stigmatahealing.com/page3.html
Hosea 4:6 My people perish for lack of knowledge

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away
12-21-2006, 09:59 AM,
Stigmata
Interesting topic.

Any chance this could be demonic?
"Things are more like they are now than they ever were before." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
12-21-2006, 10:27 AM,
Stigmata
Quote:Interesting topic.

Any chance this could be demonic?

Stigmata is not demonic. I know her personally, she has alot more pictures of her stigmata in a photo album which she keeps at her clinic at: 202 West 4th Ave., Escondido, CA 92025. She is a hands-on healer!

http://www.tiffanysnow.com/

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away
12-21-2006, 12:34 PM,
Stigmata
funny thing about this is that the location of the hand wounds on Jesus is still in question.
12-21-2006, 02:20 PM,
Stigmata
My personal thoughts on this is that it is more likely auto suggestion. I am a practicing hypnotist and youd be amazed at what people can produce given the right suggestion. In these cases the individual likely has deeply held beliefs and produces these effects on themselves.

As psilocybin says there are no definitive proofs of where the wounds of Jesus were located and it appears that when stigmata appear, they are related to the individuals perspective on the matter

Really this is no different than people who can produce anaesthesia in parts of their body as a method of pain control (most people can do this if shown how (google noesitherapy) http://www.hypnosistraining.co.uk/noesithe...trol-course.htm for some detail
12-21-2006, 05:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2006, 05:53 PM by drunkenmunky.)
Stigmata
Quote:As psilocybin says there are no definitive proofs of where the wounds of Jesus were located and it appears that when stigmata appear, they are related to the individuals perspective on the matter

I agree

I've been shown that the Romans nail a person to the cross through the wrist, as a nail though the hand could not support the body weight of a person, unless the wrists were also tied to the cross. Which would then produce marks on the wrist via friction with the rope etc... etc...
I'm lumping together various information concerning law (the illusion of control through words) here: http://honesty.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=59
12-21-2006, 07:53 PM,
Stigmata
Tiffany Snow kept a record of her stigmata experiences:

Personal Journal of Events - A stigmata account as humbly submitted by the Lord's handmaiden as an opportunity to share with my brothers and sisters His Magnificent Love for us all!

(The night before my first Stigmata) "Overwhelming desire to spend quality time in evening prayer today, which is unusually peaceful and deep as I meditate upon the glorious Love of God. I feel totally embraced by the hands of my Lord. This last week, have had much pain in my hands and feet, and other places which correspond with the wounds of Christ, burning pain, it is a curosity to me. During the prayer time and offering of the host and wine, Father tells me many things about my future, and I start to see marks on the skin in my hands and feet. Now it is manifesting above the skin! First looks just like a brown area, like a burn mark. I am amazed, and wonder if it is my imagination. These areas have felt like a red-hot iron punched through me, especially when Father facilitates me to work on clients who have cancer or other difficult maladies at the clinic. I wonder what is going on! I decide to wait until morning and look again. I dare not think of such a beautiful thing happening to me. Many dreams and visions occur of my Lord and his Holy Mother as soon as my head hits the pillow, I feel as if I were in Palestine itself, the dreams are so real. Sweet Mother Mary visits me again, as she had last year at this time. She didn't talk to me, just smiled and unfolded her arms towards me. I am feeling so Blessed."

1). "Woke up with large blisters where the burns were. Round circular areas on top and bottom of hands also, and same in feet, with much additional pain. Looks like holes where nails went it, feels like it too. Went to work healing at clinic, no one noticed under the dim light in the rooms – only the office administrator noticed. I start to feel immense pain with the healings in all the areas of Christ’s wounds, including left shoulder keeps “popping” out of joint, and my back starts to hurt in areas, and my right side. Three of my teeth on my right upper jaw feel loose; I taste the blood going down my throat all day, and spit out blood into the sink. Evening is worse, blisters have popped, I take off old skin, circular areas turn red, they are going deeper before my eyes, and start to bleed. I fully realize what is happening, no need to guess now. I let Father know this body is his, I surrender, let my hands be his hands, I ask for full communion, no matter where that takes me. Today, I didn’t tell anyone, no one knows but the office administrator. Heavenly Father will guide me in what to do. I wonder if I’m going crazy, but Father assures me that is not the case. The visions increase, I see them now while awake. I try to eat something, it does not stay.

Day 2). "Morning and evenings the worse. Night had multitude of short dreams of the Passion, one after another, and me there witnessing and also living it at the same time. I know exactly how everything happened! In the morning, heavenly Father says, “show yourself to the Priest,” and “This will come and go, but I am in communion with you always.” I call the priest, I don’t tell him why, ask if he could see me this morning at my work. “Oh my!” The first thing Father “M” says. He tells me a short history of stigmata, he asks me questions, and the suggestion is made to take it easy, but it is up to me to work or not. I choose to continue healing at the clinic (more miracles happen today!) We celebrate communion together, and “M” blesses me with holy water, and offers prayer of protection. I keep hearing the demons ridicule me, although the Angels are powerful around me. I am more protected than the United States President; I can see everyone in the spirit world, all of them, and the beings of darkness behind the Angels, a legion. I trust and have no fear. I ignore what the shadows are saying, they can do me no harm. The Angels are here with me by Father's command. I shall not be afraid. What can darkness do to me? They know the power of my Savior. They dare not interfere.

"All morning I had been shaking almost uncontrollably, but the shaking disappears by the time Fr. “M” leaves. I feel very emotional and VULNERABLE. I feel unworthy, very sinful, very loved, full of doubt, very blessed, all at the same time. Fr. “M” asks my office administrator to call him later to let him know how I am doing. Much more blood now from feet and hands, top and bottom, everyone noticing, still I work, but I explain it, people are very moved, no one offended, I keep Band-Aids on the inside palm wounds of my hands, nothing gets on anybody. Band-Aids have trouble sticking, must change them all the time. Overhead lights keep dimming, then getting brighter, there are electrical surges happening. It is difficult to walk now, going barefoot, can’t wear shoes, trying to stand on sides of feet, doesn’t help much, this twists the foot. Pain gets worse, feels like “drilling” is happening at the pain sites while Heavenly Father does the healing work. I know this is true communion! He is sharing with me, the place where he felt the human condition the most, the place of connection to humankind experienced during the crucifixion. I understand and surrender to his glory.

"In my mind or in my ears, I do not know which, but I keep hearing the lashing of a whip, feeling it stronger on my back - it startles me every time now and makes me jump. So many visions of the Passion; I see it all, I can hear the shouts, smell the air. I get very thirsty, can’t get enough water, but I can’t hold the cup, put on counter with a straw in it. Bleeding is less during midday, early afternoon, then in the evening, gets worse again. My parents are contacted, they only ask Fr. “M” “what can we do to help?” he says, “she is handling it very well, there is nothing to do right now. Just keep her in your prayers.”

"This evening while celebrating the Eucharist, I reach for the host, and notice a spot of blood on it before I even touch it. As I watch, the entire wafer turns bloody. I break it in half, put half in my mouth, and the other half I give to a statue of sweet Mary on my home altar. She is holding the Blessed infant Jesus in her arms, a hold-over from a Christmas scene that I couldn’t bear to pack away. I wonder if the blood is mine or his. I do not know. (Since that first night, the host keeps appearing in different places on the altar, all by itself!) A look in the mirror shows I also have bruises all over my body, in all sizes. It looks like I have been pelted with stones. Perhaps from Christ falling down in the street? Or did they throw stones at him too? Father says “both,” and now I see the visions of that as well. I feel Jesus so deeply within, it makes me cry. But with the pain is a peace, a tranquility that surpasses the suffering – I feel half-way out of my body, as if all this is a dream. Then I stick my finger into the deepening holes in my hands and feet, and know this is real.

Day 3). "I wake up from another night of dreams, I can barely drive to work, a full schedule at the clinic today, almost run off the road twice, can’t hold steering wheel very well, and can’t drive with shoes. Ask Fr. “M” to be there again for me before I begin the day, I need the prayers. Blood everywhere, holes much deeper, and I also wake up with a gash in my right ribcagever area, about 7 cm long, and deep. I keep feeling it jab in, as if going to my spine, makes me want to vomit. The holes on the back side of my hands are much deeper than in my palm, though the ones in the palms feel the worst; the skin is so sensitive there. The back of my left hand is over a full centimeter across, and almost perfectly round. I can see a further puncture wound in the middle of it, where it is the deepest, and now I can see gristle and white material when the blood isn’t oozing. The holes on the inside of that hand are about half that size. They are not all the way through. The strength in both of my hands has greatly diminished, I cannot hold anything on my own, but have to have someone hold it up for me, such as my water cup, and use a straw to drink. Diarrhea and cannot eat again.

"The right hand wound is off-round, and slightly smaller than half an inch, but the puncture wound is deeper in the very middle. In these places it feel like a “drilling” is happening when the healings occur. The inside is the same as the left hand, about a third of an inch across. The ones on my feet are well over half and inch on top, and 3/4 the size on the bottom, though the bottoms are more painful than the top. The feet bleed very much. Both hands and feet are swollen around the wounds. The back has still not physically manifested, though there are marks that look like a rash, a friend says, in lines. I also feel hot on my forehead, and in the mirror I see splotches of red marks. These do not manifest any stronger. The shoulder still keeps popping in and out, with much pain involved. Head hurts, and jaw. Knees feel raw, like scrapped. Basically, whole body hurts.

"Bright red blood, it coagulates very fast, in a minute or less. I go to wipe it off, and it looks like strings. I say to the Priest I don’t know what to do with all the blood on everything at home - I don’t want to treat it with disrespect - how do I dispose of it? Do I burn the rags? Do I wash them? Fr. “M” gives me advice, to wash them, and anything that I rinse out, to pour the water/blood out on the ground and say a blessing over it. We celebrate communion again, and he looks at the pattern of the blood on my right foot, and says it is a picture. He recognizes it as an instrument of penance that he and the other men used at seminary, to whip themselves on the back with - the blood on my foot looks like a man holding this very instrument.

"I ask if I should work today, although I don’t know how I can - I can barely stand, and keep feeling dizzy and the pain is so difficult. He says no, not to work. He tells me to let it go, to not hold onto the pain, but to transform it, to reflect it back to God. All the while, the whipping occurs, and each time I jump and cry in pain. I try to hold the noise of the cries back, but Fr. “M” says it is OK to make sounds. The blood keeps pouring down between my toes and fingers. The cut on the side makes it difficult because the elastic of my scrubs fit there. I lie down on the couch in my office. What to do with the clients for the day? Heavenly Father says we can give them an option - they can come in for a visitation, and this will be a blessing for them, or they can reschedule. Many come, and cry, and are blessed, and healings occur! We also make calls to friends and family who visit. All are moved to faith. I have not much strength, and am glad to lie down. I do not remember much of this time, though I remember bringing the cross out from my neck and Father comforting people by it, and flowers, and singing and prayers for me (some in Hebrew, which I remember were very comforting). The tranquility is so deep, and Jesus is with me, and within me. I even see the overlay of his hands over mine. They are beautiful. My mind is full of visions.

Fr. “M” says not to wash the areas until they coagulate, which they don’t until the afternoon, which is when it has been the slowest usually. Some pictures are taken through this time to document it. So many visit, bringing food, cards, flowers, prayers and songs, even people who are not Christian come, and a cold compress is placed upon my forehead. I lie “in state” for visitation until 4pm, and fade in and out, at times I do not know where I am, or care. I am with the Lord. Many people cried and were moved to faith, and healings happened as well, without my hands being upon them. Later in the afternoon, I begin to regain my energy. Two companions gently clean my feet, the areas around the wounds, and pour the water out on an angel statue and a few other places outside. I am driven home, since I cannot drive myself anymore. I cannot eat. Also, for the last three days there has been diarrhea and bouts of fever. My two cats will not get next to me, this lasts the full three days - they stay about 4-6 feet away, but stay exactly with me even when I walk and sleep. Then tonight, they start to return to me, getting closer, they are more relaxed now. Also, I start to feel different. In the evening it had always been worse before, now there was only a bit of new blood. I know it is ending. This is the evening of the third day. Jesus was in the grave three days before his resurrection.

The Day After). "I wake up refreshed, relieved and not bleeding, the wounds are already starting to close up and heal. The visions have faded. There is a very strong smell of honeysuckle flowers, so strong it makes my stomach feel nauseated, it lasts several hours. I am able to walk short distances. Today is a day of recuperation, no work to do, and I sleep most of the day. The Priest calls, I tell him “it is finished.” He is happy for me. He also shared that the potted plant that I gave him for his birthday last week, directly dried up and died on the day my stigmata started. Also, he said today he noticed a fresh new green sprig starting out the top, just like the death and resurrection, and it occurred the same time as the stigmata ended. Today I feel wonderful and happy, and peaceful and tranquil, as if I have just came back from the Olympic games and won every medal! It is a wonderful day, and my daughter and her friend bring food, and more flowers, and I am able to eat just a little and rest.

(Next Day) "Today I have almost all my strength back, and the wounds on my hands and feet are now white and only a bit of redness of the skin around the holes, they are all beginning to itch as they heal. They are healing very fast, and filling in with new material and getting smaller by the hour.I put a salve on the scabs to keep them soft. I pray to Father that I can keep the scars, to even stop the healing of the wounds (he has mercy on me and stops healing them for seven more days!). The wound on my side is a bit more difficult, since I am bending and it is being rubbed by clothes. I continue to feel so Blessed. I anxiously await the next full communion of the Lord, but know that he is never far off from anyone of us, separation is an illusion! When we align our will to His Will, His Spirit lives also within us! He has given me great work to do, and nothing can hold me back from the purpose he has set before me. I wish to please him well and make him smile! And while I still anxiously await the next visit, my hands stay hot with the vibration of his Holy Love." - Blessed Tiffany

http://www.stigmatahealing.com/page2.html

God and religion:

"although she contends that Father knows the true faith of each of his children regardless of religion, and welcomes all who come to him in the name of Love and recognition of the Lamb. She has continued to experience stigmata after her baptism, consistently almost every month for at least three days at a time. One question Tiffany has asked our Heavenly Father is this: "What religion is the right one?" The answer: "All those who love me.")"

Lamb = Jesus

http://www.stigmatahealing.com/index.html

12-21-2006, 08:51 PM,
Stigmata
Quote:My personal thoughts on this is that it is more likely auto suggestion. I am a practicing hypnotist and youd be amazed at what people can produce given the right suggestion. In these cases the individual likely has deeply held beliefs and produces these effects on themselves.

As psilocybin says there are no definitive proofs of where the wounds of Jesus were located and it appears that when stigmata appear, they are related to the individuals perspective on the matter

Really this is no different than people who can produce anaesthesia in parts of their body as a method of pain control (most people can do this if shown how (google noesitherapy) http://www.hypnosistraining.co.uk/noesithe...trol-course.htm for some detail

I agree
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
12-21-2006, 11:47 PM,
Stigmata
Quote:
Quote:My personal thoughts on this is that it is more likely auto suggestion. I am a practicing hypnotist and youd be amazed at what people can produce given the right suggestion. In these cases the individual likely has deeply held beliefs and produces these effects on themselves.

I agree

word
12-22-2006, 03:35 AM,
Stigmata

I agree

word

I agree. It's a sign of the persons belief. The power of the belief and the manifestation as stigmata comes from the subconscious level.
12-22-2006, 06:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2006, 06:04 AM by Conspiracy Dave.)
Stigmata
Well the bible says it went through his palms. And the guy he spoke to after his resurrection saw the marks on his palms. Thats something I should have challenged a minister on when he was trying to play Mr.Smart about how actually it had to be his wrists one day at church when I was younger. I should have been like "oh so your saying the bible is lying?" haha, just to be an asshole.

Anyways, I think the stigmata is a psychosymatic thing mixed with a little bit of demonology or something, I don't think its supposed to happen to anybody.

It's just an ego stroke for somebody. The whole point of the crucifiction of Christ was that he was perfect and doing this for everybody who wasn't.
Having some ugly beast lady with a huge mole on her lip Italy start going through this and crying and weeping the whole time about how blessed she is, is almost like blasphemy. Nobody can endure the crucifiction or toils of Christ except Christ and have it mean jack shit.

Blah!

A mentally produced phenominon by crazies. Notice it only happens to the Mystery Babylon Satanic Catholic Church members, who are brainwashed just a little bit less then evengellicals.

Oh well, at least evengellicals aren't part of the living beast system.
Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
12-22-2006, 07:41 AM,
Stigmata
crist and many others at that time were nailed through the RIST not the hand when you see a photo of wrists with such marks pay attention then, otherwise YAWN //////
12-22-2006, 08:39 PM,
Stigmata
Quote:Well the bible says it went through his palms

Oh? Where does it say that?

Quote:A mentally produced phenominon by crazies. Notice it only happens to the Mystery Babylon Satanic Catholic Church members, who are brainwashed just a little bit less then evengellicals.

I'd say its fairly equal, just not as ecstatic in ritual and experession.

Quote:Oh well, at least evengellicals aren't part of the living beast system.
What makes you think they aren't?
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
12-24-2006, 09:24 AM,
Stigmata
Quote:She is a hands-on healer!
As far as i concluded from comparative studies of religious texts, Jesus was never crucified.

So, this stigamata may be because of

- She's extremely sensitive and can manifest her thoughts into reality

or

- She's under demonic influence or in hypnotic trance or under mind control.
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
12-30-2006, 06:38 AM,
Stigmata
these people already said what i otherwise would have =)

Quote:Interesting topic. Any chance this could be demonic?
or maybe i could just stab myself and call it stigmata.

Quote:funny thing about this is that the location of the hand wounds on Jesus is still in question.

Quote:
Quote:As psilocybin says there are no definitive proofs of where the wounds of Jesus were located and it appears that when stigmata appear, they are related to the individuals perspective on the matter

I agree

I've been shown that the Romans nail a person to the cross through the wrist, as a nail though the hand could not support the body weight of a person, unless the wrists were also tied to the cross. Which would then produce marks on the wrist via friction with the rope etc... etc...

Quote:

I agree

word

I agree. It's a sign of the persons belief. The power of the belief and the manifestation as stigmata comes from the subconscious level.

"what you believe, your mind makes reality"

never forget that.
[Image: amb1.jpg]