Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Phones = Military Test On The Population
01-09-2007, 09:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2007, 09:15 PM by pacman.)
<span style="color:red">Mobile Phones = Military Test On The Population

I just say that as a title really, because to everyone who know just a little about
how international "laws" work, they will know that human ginnipigs is not officially
allowed, even touge everyone is doing it or help someone out doing it anyway !!!

How ever, if its somekind of military system test, they are able to do ( in reality )
what ever they want on / with us, because its in there own, international "laws" :roll:

Anyway: These are just 2 random articles about this that you might find interesting,
since mobile phones are the greatest cause of people getting senile in the 30-40´s
in hundreds of times more than just 20 years ago + men got there sperm count cut
with more than 80% also in the last 20 years ...

Due to mobile phones yes, but most important: THE MOBILE PHONE MASTS that is
EVERYWHERE !!!

YOU CANT RUN ANYWHERE FROM THIS IF YOU LIVE IN- OR CLOSE TO A CITY !!!

<span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">-

[Image: aaaxw3.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Need A Cooker? Use Your Cell Phone

<span style="color:red">link:
[Image: showwebpagexz5.png]

<span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">- <span style="color:red">- <span style="color:cyan">- <span style="color:orange">-

[Image: aaapn3.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Men who use mobile phones face increased risk of infertility

<span style="color:red">link:
[Image: showwebpagexz5.png]

<span style="color:red">PaCmAn´s NOTE: THIS IS ABOUT POPULATION REDUCTION, BY DESIGN,
ORDERED BY THE PENTAGON, AND NATO CARRY IT OUT TO THE WEST !!!
01-10-2007, 02:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2007, 02:52 AM by Conspiracy Dave.)
Pacman you never fail to post the biggest crap in the world and make the most crap comments. Sorry to shit on you, but it's true.

BTW that egg cooker thing was proven to be a hoax, Alex Jones and even Jeff Rense retracted it on air.
Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
01-10-2007, 04:37 PM,
Quote:Pacman you never fail to post the biggest crap in the world and make the most crap comments. Sorry to shit on you, but it's true.

BTW that egg cooker thing was proven to be a hoax, Alex Jones and even Jeff Rense retracted it on air.

And you are just a motherfucking bitch that should shut the fuck up with YOUR crap!!!

WHY DO YOU MORON THINK ALEX JONES STILL HAVE THAT POSTED THEN STUPID FUCK!?
01-11-2007, 08:15 AM,
Quote:
Quote:Pacman you never fail to post the biggest crap in the world and make the most crap comments. Sorry to shit on you, but it's true.

And you are just a motherfucking bitch that should shut the fuck up with YOUR crap!!!

WHY DO YOU MORON THINK ALEX JONES STILL HAVE THAT POSTED THEN STUPID FUCK!?

I don't know, he can't do everything. However I clearly remember him meantioning on air that actually he found out that the article was not true and fraudulant.
Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
01-11-2007, 03:52 PM,
Hmmmm.... has anyone tried to duplicate the test? I have some free time... I think I'll try it and see. I'll use my iSight to record the results.... we shall see
01-11-2007, 05:40 PM,
I dont know if its a military experiment. Its not likely.

I think that cell phones have contributed to the increase in cancer cases. I know from work experience that cell towers are deadly, but you have to be working on them and standing right in front of the dish. Cell phones may take alot longer to affect you. Perhaps 20 or 40 years. I dont know.

IMO I think that corporate greed pushed cell phones out to the public, knowing full well that they are not 100% safe.

I allways keep my phone away from me, like in my laptop bag. I use it rarely and only talk on it briefly. I dont trust them at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Declassified: Predator Drone Turns Itself On At Military Base Frank2 4 1,067 02-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Last Post: thokling
  3D-printed gun parts last six shots in live-fire test April 3 859 12-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: psilocybin
Information DARPA Continues Human Experiments to Create Military Super Soldiers FastTadpole 1 1,043 09-26-2012, 12:24 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Canadian Federal Cell Phone Registry to be used to Selectively Disable Phones? FastTadpole 1 672 09-15-2012, 06:38 PM
  True or False: Late 80's Neutron Bomb Test Zombifies a Group of U.S. Soldiers? VAinfidel 4 1,204 04-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Serial killer pythons stalk Everglades, Rapacious reptiles scoff mammal population h3rm35 0 1,719 02-02-2012, 10:37 PM
  Israel as the US Military Technology Transfer Conduit to China and Russia since the 1990s FastTadpole 2 2,789 08-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Senators say military cyber ops not reported h3rm35 0 649 01-15-2011, 10:15 PM
Information Bittorrent on a mobile phone! joeblow 7 2,081 10-29-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Harrison jess
  HAARP-The Military Pandora's Box-Electromagnetic Manipulation of the Earth's Climate h3rm35 0 2,104 03-03-2010, 10:34 PM