Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gospel Of Barnabas And Arius
01-13-2007, 08:14 AM,
...The most important of these is The Gospel of Barnabas. Barnabas was a Jew born in Cyprus. His real name was Joseph. He was one of the leading followers of Jesus and possessed an important post among the apostles. His nick-name, Barnabas, means" a person who gives advice and encourages good deeds. "The Christian world knows Barnabas as a great saint who together with Saint Paul was a man who set out to propagate Christianity. The Christians celebrate June 11th as Saint Paul's day. Barnabas wrote down exactly what he had heard and learned from Hadrat Isa. Barnabas' book and other Bibles were popular and were read during the first three hundred years of Christianity. In the year 325, when the first Nicaea (Iznik ) council decided to abolish all the Bibles written in the Hebrew language, Barnabas' Bible was destroyed too. This was accomplished by officially threatening to kill anyone who kept or read the bibles other than the four books authorized. The other Bibles were translated into Latin, but Barnabas' Bible suddenly disappeared. Pope Damasus got a copy of Barnabas' Bible by chance in the year 383 and kept it in his papal library. Until the year 993 (1585), Barnabas' Bible remained in that library. In that year Fra Marino, a friend of Pope Sixtus, saw the book there and developed a deep interest in it. (Fra means brother and monk in Italian.) This was because Fra Marino knew that around the year 160 Iraneus (130-200), one of the leading exponents of Christianity, had put forward the belief that "there is only one God, and Jesus is not the son of God." Iraneus also said: "Saint Paul wanted to introduce the wrong idea of the Trinity into the Christian creed because he had been influenced by the Roman custom of worshipping many gods." Fra Marino also knew that Iraneus had referred to Barnabas' Bible as a proof in his criticism against Saint Paul. For this reason, Fra Marino read Barnabas' Bible with the utmost attention and translated it into Italian between the years 1585-1590. After changing many hands, this Italian manuscript came into the possession of Cramer, one of the counsellors to the King of Prussia. In 1120 (1713), Cramer presented this valuable manuscript to Prince Eugene de Savoie (1663-1736), who had established a great reputation in Europe for having defeated the Turks at Zanta and for having taken back Hungary and the fortress of Belgrade. After Prince Eugene's death, Barnabas' Bible, together with the rest of his private library, was transferred to the Royal Library (Hofbibliothek) in Vienna in 1738.

Two Britons, Mr. and Mrs. Ragg, who first found the Italian translation of Barnabas' Bible in the Royal library, translated it into English and that translation was printed in Oxford in 1325 (1907). It is strange, but this translation mysteriously disappeared from the market. Only one copy of the translation exists in the British Museum and another one is in the Library of the U.S. Congress in Washington. With great effort, the Qur'anic Council of Pakistan managed to reproduce the English version in 1973. The following passages have been taken from that book:

From the seventieth chapter of Barnabas' book: "Jesus answered: 'And ye; what say ye that I am?' Peter answered: 'Thou art Christ, son of God.' Then was Jesus angry, and with anger rebuked him, saying: 'Begone and depart from me, because thou art the devil and seekest to cause me offense!' And he threatened the eleven, saying: 'Woe to you if ye believe this, for I have won from God a great curse against those who believe this.' "

The seventy-first chapter states: "Then said Jesus: 'As God liveth, I am not able to forgive sin, nor is any man, but God alone forgiveth.' "

The seventy-second chapter says: "As for me, I am now come to the world to prepare the way for the messenger of God, who shall bring salvation to the world. But beware that ye be not deceived, for many false prophets shall come, who shall take my words and contaminate my gospel.' Then said Andrew: 'Master, tell us some sign, that we may know him.' Jesus answered: 'He will not come in your time, but will come some years after you, when my gospel shall be annulled, insomuch that there shall be scarcely thirty faithful. At that time God will have mercy on the world, and so He will send his real messenger, over whose head will rest a white cloud. He shall come with great power against the ungodly, and shall destroy idolatry upon the earth, and punish the idolaters. And it rejoiceth me because that through him our God shall be known and glorified, and I shall be known to be true; and he will execute vengeance against those who shall say that I am more than man...' "

In the ninety-sixth chapter it writes: "Jesus answered: 'I am not the Messiah, whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham. But w hen God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God. Whence my words and my doctrine shall be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones; whereupon God will have mercy upon the world, and will send His messenger for whom He hath made all things; who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy the idols with the idolaters; who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he hath over men. He shall bring with him the mercy of God for the salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words.' "

From the ninety-seventh chapter: "Then said the priest: 'How shall the Messiah be called and what sign shall reveal his coming?' Jesus answered: 'The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when He had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendor. God said: "Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee a present, insomuch that whoso shall bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be accursed. When I shall send thee into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail." Ahmad is his blessed name.' Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: 'O God, send us thy messenger; O Ahmad come quickly for the salvation of the world!"

The hundred and twenty-eighth chapter states: "Accordingly, brethren, I, a man, dust and clay, that walk upon the earth, say unto you: Do penance and know your sins. I say, brethern, that Satan, by means of the Roman soldiery, deceived you when ye said that I was God. Wherefore, beware that ye believe them not, seeing they are under the curse of God."

From the hundred and thirty-sixth chapter: This chapter, after giving information about Hell, tells how Hadrat Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam) will save his followers from Hell.

From the hundred and sixty-third chapter: "The disciples answered: 'O master, who shall that man be of whom thou speakest, who shall come into the world? Jesus answered with joy of herat. 'He s Ahmad, messenger of God, and when he cometh into the world, even as the rain maketh the earth to bear fruit when for a long time it hath not rained, even so shall he be an occasion for good works among men, through the abundant mercy which he shall bring. For he is a white cloud full of the mercy of God, which mercy God shall sprinkle upon the faithful like rain.' "

The Gospel of Barnabas gives the following information about the last days of Hadrat Isa ('alaihi 's-salam), chapters 215-222: "When the Roman soldiers came into the house to arrest Hadrat Isa, he was taken out through the window by Kerubiyyun (four great angels: Gabriel, Michael, Rafael, and Uriel), and they took him up into heaven since they were ordered by Allahu ta'ala to do that. The Roman soldiers arrested Yahuda (Judas), who was leading them, saying, "You are Isa." In spite of all his denials, pleadings and entreaties, they took him by force to a cross which had been prepared, and crucified him. Then, Hadrat Isa came into the sight of his mother, Mary (Maryam) and his apostles (hawaris). He said to Mary: 'Mother! You see I have not been crucified. Instead of me, the treacherous Judas (Yahuda) has been crucified and died. Stay away from Satan! He will make every effort to deceive humanity. I will call you as my witnesses for all the things that you have heard and seen.' Then, he prayed to Allahu ta'ala for the salvation of the faithful, and for the conversion of sinners. He turned to his disciples and said: 'May God's grace and mercy be with you.' Then before their eyes the four angels carried him up into heaven."

As it is seen, Barnabas' Bible informs us about the advent of the last Prophet ('alaihi 's-salam), six hundred or a thousand years before his coming and mentions only one God. It rejects the Trinity.

European encyclopedias give the following information about Barnabas' Bible: "A manuscript, introduced as Barnabas' Bible, but a made-up book written by an Italian who was converted to Islam in the fifteenth century."

This explanation is totally wrong, as the following indicates. Barnabas' Bible was excommunicated and done away with in the third century, that is, three hundred or seven hundred years before Hadrat Muhammad's ('alaihi 's-salam) coming. This means to say that even in those times, there were discourses on the advent of another Prophet, which contradicted the concept of three gods and which did not suit the bigotry of fanatical Christians. Moreover, for it to have been written by a person who had been converted to Islam before its beginning is out of the question. On the other hand, the Italian translator Fra Marino was a Catholic monk, and we have no proofs at hand to claim that he had been converted to Islam.

Therefore, a motive cannot be found for him to have translated the Bible differently from its original. It should not be forgotten that long ago, that is, between the years 300 and 325 after Christ, many significant Christian men of religion denied that Hadrat 'Isa was the son of Allah and referred to Barn ab as 'Bible to prove that 'Isa was a man like us. Of them, the most pre-eminent was Luchian, the Bishop of Antioch. And Luchian's disciple, Arus (270-336), was even more famous. Arius was excommunicated by Alexander, (d. 328), the Bishop of Alexandria, who later became the Patriarch of Istanbul. Upon this, Arius went to his friend Eusabios, the Bishop of Nicene (_znik). Arius had so many adherents around him that even Constantine, the Emperor of Byzantium, and his sister joined the Arian sect. Also, Honorius, who was the pope during the time of Hadrat Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam), conceded that Hadrat Isa was only a human being and that it was wrong to believe in three gods. (Pope Honorius, who died in 630, was officially cursed [anathemized] by the Spiritual Council that assembled in Istanbul in 678, 48 years after his death.) In 1547, L.F.M. Sozzini, influenced by Camillo, a Sicilian priest, appealed to the Frenchman Jean Calvin (1509-1564), who was one of the greatest savants of the Christian religion, and challenged him, saying: "I do not believe in the Trinity." He also said that he preferred the Arian doctrine and refuted the theory of the "Original Sin." (This sin is said to be the Prophet Adam's major sin, and the reason why Hadrat Isa had been sent to this world as an atonement for that sin). This is a principle doctrine of Christianity. His cousin, F.P. Sozzini, published a book in 1562, and therein he categorically denied the deity of Jesus. In 1577, Sozzini moved to the city of Klausenburg, Transylvania, because Sigismund, the leader of that country, was against the doctrine of the Trinity. Also, Bishop Francis Davis (1510-1579) of the same country was utterly against the Trinity and had established a sect denying the Trinity. Because this sect was established in the city of Rocow, Poland, its adherents were called Racovians. They all believed Arius.

By putting some historical background of the Christian religion into this small book, we aim to inform our readers about the fact that many wise Christian scholars have disbelieved the Bibles the Christians have at present, and have admitted that a true Bible was the Bible of Barnabas. As a result of this revolt, the popes and their followers have done their best to render the Bible of Barnabas nonexistent.

But the fact is that despite all the efforts towards falsification, it is still written in various Bibles, which the Christians have today, that another Prophet will come after Jesus ('Isa ['alaihi 's-salam]). For example, it is written in the 12th and 13th verses of the 16th chapter of John's book: "I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth." This message in John's Book is similarly repeated in a slightly different manner on the 885 th page of the Turkish translation from its Hebrew origin of the Holy Book, published in Istanbul and printed in Boyajiyan Agop's printing house in 1303 (1886) by American and English Companies that publish the Evangel. It says on that page as follows: "My departure from the world is more beneficial for you, because, he, who will be consoling you, will not come before I go. When he comes he will purge the world of sins, and establish salvation and order. I still have many things to tell you. But you cannot endure them now. However, when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you to the truth. He will not utter his own words, but will tell what is revealed, and he will inform you about the things to happen in the future. He will confirm my way and communicate the same." The word"he" in the passage above is interpreted in the translations of the Bible as "Ghost" or "Holy Ghost," whereas its Latin origin writes it as "Paraclet" which means "consoler" in Latin. This means to say that despite all their efforts, they have not been able to erase the statement "after me a consoling person will come" from the Bible. Moreover, it is stated in verses 8 to 13 of the 13 th chapter of "The First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Corinthians," which is one of the letters written by Paul and accepted as a part of the Holy Bible by the Christians: "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease [e.g. Latin and old Greek]; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away [like that of the Middle ages]. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away." This exact excerpt exists on the 944 th page of the Turkish book. Kitab-i Mukaddes (Holy Bible). Therefore, Christians have to believe that there are reports about the advent of a final Prophet in today's Bibles, which they believe to be true books.
01-13-2007, 03:31 PM,
Could you post a link to this? Thanks.
01-13-2007, 04:05 PM,
Hizmet Books
01-17-2007, 07:11 AM,
THE "Q" GOSPEL?

The Gospel of Barnabas is the only known surviving Gospel written by a disciple of Jesus, that is by a man who spent most of his time in the actual company of Jesus during the three years in which he was delivering his message. He therefore had direct experience and knowledge of Jesus's teaching, unlike all the authors of the four accepted Gospels. It is not known when he wrote down what he remembered of Jesus and his guidance, whether events and discourses were recorded as they happened, or whether he wrote it soon after Jesus had left the earth, fearing that otherwise some of his teaching might be changed or lost. It is possible that he did not write down anything until he had returned to Cyprus with John Mark. The two made this journey some time after Jesus had left the earth, after parting company with Paul of Tarsus, who had refused to make any further journeys with Barnabas on which Mark was also present. But no matter when it was written, and although it too, like the four accepted Gospels, has inevitably suffered from being translated and filtered through several languages it is, at least, an eye-witness account of Jesus's life.

The Gospel of Barnabas was accepted as a Canonical Gospel in the churches of Alexandria up until 325 A.D. It is known that it was being circulated in the first and second centuries after the birth of Jesus from the writings of Iraneus (130-200 A.D.), who wrote in support of the Divine Unity. He opposed Paul whom he accused of being responsible for the assimilation of the pagan Roman religion and Platonic philosophy into the original teaching of Jesus. He quoted extensively from the Gospel of Barnabas in support of his views.

In 325 A.D., the famous Council of Nicea was held. The doctrine of the Trinity was declared to be the official doctrine of the Pauline Church, and one of the consequences of this decision was that out of the three hundred or so Gospels extant at that time, four were chosen as the official Gospels of the Church. The remaining Gospels, including the Gospel of Barnabas, were ordered to be destroyed completely. It was also decided that all Gospels written in Hebrew should be destroyed. An edict was issued stating that anyone found in possession of an unauthorised Gospel would be put to death. This was the first well-organised attempt to remove all the records of Jesus's original teaching whether in human beings or books, which contradicted the doctrine of Trinity. In the case of the Gospel of Barnabas: these orders were not entirely successful, and mention of its continued existence has been made up to the present day.

Pope Damasus (304-384 A.D.) who became Pope in 366 A.D. is recorded as having issued a decree that the Gospel of Barnabas should not be read. This decree was supported by Gelasus, Bishop of Caesaria, who died in 395 A.D. The Gospel was included in his list of Apocryphal books. Apocrypha simply means "hidden from the people". Thus, at this stage, the Gospel was no longer available to everyone, but was still being referred to by the leaders of the Church. In fact, it is known that the Pope secured a copy of the Gospel of Barnabas in 383 A.D. and kept it in his private library.

There were a number of other decrees which referred to the Gospel. It was forbidden by the Decree of the Western Churches in 382 A.D., and by Pope Innocent in 465 A.D. In the Glasian Decree of 496 A.D. the Evangelium Barnabe is included in the list of forbidden books. This decree was reaffirmed by Hormisdas, who was Pope from 514 A.D. to 523 A.D. [about fifty years before the birth of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)]. All these decrees are mentioned in the catalogue of the Greek manuscripts in the Library of Chancellor Seguier (1558-1672), prepared by B. de Montfaucon (1655-1741).

Barnabas is also mentioned in the Stichometry of Nicephorus as follows:

Serial No.3, Epistle of Barnabas... Lines 1,300
and again in the list of Sixty Books as follows:

Serial No. 17. Travels and teaching of the Apostles.
Serial No.18. Epistle of Barnabas.
Serial No.24. Gospel According to Barnabas.
This famous list was also known as the Index, and Christians were not supposed to read any of the books on it on pain of eternal punishment.

Cotelerius, who catalogued the manuscripts in the Library of the French king, listed the Gospel of Barnabas in the Index of Scriptures which he prepared in 1789. The Gospel is also recorded in the 206'" manuscript of the Baroccian Collection in the Bodleian Library in Oxford.[1] There is also a solitary fragment of a Greek version of the Gospel of Barnabas to be found in a museum in Athens, which is all that remains of a copy which was burnt:

In the fourth year of the Emperor Zeno's rule in 478 A.D., the remains of Barnabas were discovered, and a copy of the Gospel of Barnabas, written in his own hand, was found on his breast. This is recorded in the Acta Sanctorum Boland Junii, Tome II, pages 422-450, published in Antwerp in 1698. It has been claimed by the Roman Catholic Church that the Gospel found in the grave of Barnabas was that of Matthew, but no steps have been taken to display this copy. The contents of the twenty-five mile long library of the Vatican remain in the dark.

The manuscript from which the English translation of the Gospel of Barnabas was made, was originally in the possession of Pope Sextus (1589-1590). He had a friend, a monk called Fra Marino, who became very interested in the Gospel of Barnabas after reading the writings of Iraneus, who quoted from it extensively. One day he went to see the Pope. They lunched together and, after the meal, the Pope fell asleep. Father Marino began to browse through the Books in the Pope's private library and discovered an Italian manuscript of the Gospel of Barnabas. Concealing it in the sleeve of his robe, he left and came out of the Vatican with it. This manuscript then passed through different hands until it reached “a person of great name and authority” in Amsterdam, “who during his lifetime, was often heard to put a high value to this piece.” After his death, it came into the possession of J.E. Cramer, a Councillor of the King of Prussia. In 1713, Cramer presented this manuscript to the famous connoisseur of books, Prince Eugene of Savoy. In 1738, along with the library of the Prince, it found its way into the Hofbibliothek in Vienna, where it now rests.

Toland, a notable historian of the early Church, had access to this manuscript, and he refers to it in his Miscellaneous Works which was published posthumously in 1747. He says of the Gospel: “This is in scripture style to a hair,” and continues:

The story of Jesus is very differently told in many things from the received Gospels, but much more fully... and particularly this Gospel.. being near as long again as many of ours. Someone would make a prejudice in favour of it; because, as all things are best known just after they happen, so everything diminishes the further it proceeds from its original. [3]
The publicity which Toland gave to this manuscript made it impossible for it to share the same fate as another manuscript of the Gospel in Spanish which also once existed. This manuscript was presented to a college library in England at about the same time that the Italian manuscript was given to the Homibliothek. It had not been in England long before it mysteriously disappeared.

The Italian manuscript was translated into English by Canon and Mrs. Ragg, and was printed and published by the Oxford University Press in 1907. Nearly the whole edition of this English translation abruptly and mysteriously disappeared from the market. Only two copies of this translation are known to exist, one in the British Museum and the other in the Library of Congress in Washington. A micro-film copy of the book in the Library of Congress was obtained, and a fresh edition of the English translation was printed in Pakistan. A copy of this edition was used for the purposes of reprinting a revised version of the Gospel of Barnabas.

It is now generally accepted that the three earliest accepted Gospels, known as the Synoptic Gospels, were copied from an earlier unknown Gospel which today's researchers refer to as “Q” for want of a better name. The question arises as to whether the Apocryphal Gospel of Barnabas is, in fact, this missing Gospel. It must be remembered that John Mark, whose Gospel is the earliest of the four accepted Gospels, was the son of the sister of Barnabas. He never met Jesus. Thus, what he related of Jesus's life and teaching in his Gospel must have been related to him by others. It is known from the books of the New Testament that he accompanied Paul and Barnabas on many of their missionary journeys up to the point when there was a sharp conflict between them resulting in Barnabas and Mark going to Cyprus together. It is unlikely that Mark relied on Paul as a source of information since Paul had never met Jesus either. The only reasonable conclusion appears to be that he must have repeated what his uncle Barnabas told him about Jesus. It is said by some that he acted as Peter's interpreter and wrote down what he had learned from Peter. This may be correct, for Mark must have had some contact with the other apostles when he was not journeying with Barnabas or Paul. However, Goodspeed shows us from his research that anything he did learn from Peter was by no means comprehensive:

He had been an interpreter of Peter and wrote down accurately, though not in order, everything that he remembered that had been said or done by the Lord. For he neither heard the Lord, nor followed him, but afterwards, as I said, attended Peter who adapted his instructions to the needs of the hearers, but had no design of giving a connected account of the Lord's oracles. [4]
Luke, who also wrote the Acts of the Apostles, never met Jesus. He was Paul's personal physician. Matthew, who also never encountered Jesus, was a tax collector. It has been argued that Mark's Gospel might be the “Q” Gospel and that Matthew and Luke used his Gospel when writing theirs. However, they record details which Mark does not, which implies that Mark's Gospel could not have been their only source. Some have said that this is not important, since it is known that Mark's Gospel was written in Hebrew, was then translated into Greek, and re-translated again into Latin. All the Hebrew and early Greek versions of Mark's Gospel have been destroyed, and people can only speculate as to how much of the Gospel was changed or altered during these transitions from one language to another.

It is interesting to note, in passing, that there have even been attempts to return to the source by synthesising the Gospels, since the contradictions that arise between them have, at times, proved a little awkward for the established Church. Titian attempted to synthesise the four accepted Gospels, which had already been earmarked by the Pauline Church as their official Scriptures in the second century A.D. In this Gospel, Titian used 96% of John's Gospel, 75% of Mathew's Gospel, 66% of Luke's Gospel and 50% of Mark's Gospel. The rest he rejected. It is significant that he placed little trust in the earliest Gospel and relied most heavily on the last Gospel to be written. His synthetic Gospel was not a success.

Thus it is debatable whether Mark's Gospel can be regarded as the common source of the three Synoptic Gospels, whereas all the events recorded in these three Gospels are contained within the Gospel of Barnabas.

Whether these three men, with such differing backgrounds, derived their knowledge from the same source or not, about Barnabas the commandment is:

If he comes unto you, receive him.
(Epistle to the Colossians 4:10)
01-19-2007, 12:07 AM,
Murad are you a muslim? The Gospel of Barnabas is a muslim forgery from the Middle ages.

The Muslim scholar Cyril Glassé states:

As regards the "Gospel of Barnabas" itself, there is no question that it is a medieval forgery. A complete Italian manuscript exists which appears to be a translation from a Spanish original (which exists in part), written to curry favor with Muslims of the time. It contains anachronisms which can date only from the Middle Ages and not before, and shows a garbled comprehension of Islamic doctrines, calling the Prophet "the Messiah", which Islam does not claim for him. Besides its farcical notion of sacred history, stylistically it is a mediocre parody of the Gospels, as the writings of Baha'Allah are of the Koran.
The Concise Encyclopedia of Islam, Harper & Row, 1989, p. 64
Hosea 4:6 My people perish for lack of knowledge

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away
01-20-2007, 06:25 AM,
Other Muslims also too have similar opinions to Cyril Glasse. The Egyptian biographer of Christ ’Abbâs Mahmûd al-’Aqqâd and Muhammad Yahyâ al-Hâshimî of the World Islamic League of Mecca dismiss it as forgery while Prof.Mahmoud Ayoub expressed doubts about it in an article in Islamochristiana

However non-muslim academic scholars like Prof. Henry Corbin and Prof. Luigi Cirillo (Cirillo at present is professor of religious studies at University of Cosenza and a world leading expert on Manicheism and Jewish christianity) provided evidence for a jewish christian gospel underlying the vienna text in his thesis published in 1975. Toland in his work Nazarenus or Jewish, Gentile and Mahometan Christianity (1718) also too argued that the Gospel of Barnabas was not a modern forgery. Prof. Shlomo Pineés recognizes ancient jewish christian material, like for instance the story from Abrahams childhood which finds its parallel only in the apocalypse of Abraham, a rare apokryphe from the 1. Century C. E. which was unknown for centuries until rediscovered in churchslavonic translation, a translation not widely extant south of Illyria. Illyria is where Arius was commanded to be exiled. There is another significance in that the apocalypse of Abraham in Chapter 29 supposes a reference to a second messiah according to Jacob Licht a Professor of Biblical Studies at Tel-Aviv University:

His function is not clearly messianic. This problematic passage

therefore may have originated in some Judeo-Christian sect, which saw

Jesus as precursor of the Messiah,

The events surrounding the discovery of Los Plomos del Sacromonte where bones,lead books and relics of saints from the 1st century were found in sacromonte in 1595 & grananda in 1588. The lead books were sent to the Vatican, where they were denouced later in the 17th century, were forbidden and kept hidden, eventually returned to Sacromonte in the year 2000. The Church authorities in Granada continue to forbid scholarly access on the grounds that the official prohibition still remains in force.

The theory for forgeries from the angle of it being originaly a Moriscoe script are based on the above events and circumstances.
01-31-2007, 08:45 AM,
I have read Barnabas the Apostle and dare to say that he was telling the truth. If there's any original Bible exists among masses, barnabas's is one of the them if not the only one.

Its a must read for everyone.

As for muslim forgery comment, i have investigated it and found no proof whatsoever. Infact, modern day GOB was found in the Vatican. Translated by Christians and first published in Europe.

The main reason to call it Muslim Forgery is that if ppl start to read it, it can shake the fake doctrines of vatican.
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
02-02-2007, 08:29 AM,
The Gospel of Barnabas contradicts both the Holy Bible and the qur’an:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesus is not the Messiah. ch.83 p.181 ch.97 p.223 ch.42 p.97 (Jesus is called the Messiah/Christ in Suras 5:75; 5:17 (2x), 3:45; 4:157, 171, 172, 9:30)

The Messiah is Mohammed. ch.97 p.225-227

A prophet’s words are only to the people they were sent to. ch.43 p.101 (Sura 4:150-151 says not to separate between messengers)

Ishmael was the ancestor of the Messiah. ch.190 p.425; ch.191 p.407; ch.208 p.459; ch.43 p.103

God created all things for the Messiah. ch.191 p.427

God created everything for Mohammed ch.39 p.91 "[Mohammed] shall be my messenger, for whom I have created all things; who shall give light to the world when he shall come; whose soul was set in a celestial splendour sixty thousand years before I made anything."

"The messenger of God [Mohammed] shall answer: ‘O Lord, I remember that when though didst create me, thou saidst that thou hadst willed to make for love of me the world and paradise, and angels and men, that they might glorify thee by me thy servant."ch.55 p.131. Also ch.56. p.133

Without faith in Mohammed, none will be saved. (Most Muslims do not believe you should have saving faith in Mohammed.) ch.192 p.429

Some Other Differences with the Bible:
---------------------------------------------
Jesus is a voice in the wilderness. ch.42 p.97

Angels "rolled" the soldiers away for Jesus. ch.153 p.355

Mohammed is coming. ch.44 p.105

Some Other Differences with the Qur’an:
-----------------------------------------------
These contradictions with the Qur’an and strange teachings also might make Muslims wary of appealing to this "Gospel".

Faithful Muslims who do not have works will be in Hell for 70,000 years. ch.137 p.319

Mohammed will go to Hell and be terrified as he beholds the punishment of others ch.135 p.315

Mary gave birth to Jesus without pain ch.3 p.9

Unlawful to hate anything except sin. ch.86 p.199

God is a father. ch.133 p.307

God is our Father. (-no sons, though) ch.17 p.31,33

There shall be no envy in Heaven ch.177 p.401

Jesus would sleep in like manner [die] and be speedily awakened. Ch.193

'Weep not, for Lazarus sleeps, and I am come to awake him.' The Pharisees said among themselves: 'Would to God that you did so sleep!' Then Jesus said: 'My hour is not yet come; but when it shall come I shall sleep in like manner, and shall be speedily awakened.' Then Jesus said again: 'Take away the stone from the sepulchre.' Said Martha: 'Lord, he stinks, for he has been dead four days. 'Jesus said: 'Why then am I come hither, Martha? Believe you not in me that I shall awaken him?'

General Errors - Sailing to Inland Cities:
----------------------------------------------
These mistakes demonstrate the author knew very little about the geography and history of Palestine.

Jesus went to the Sea of Galilee, and having embarked in a ship sailed to his city of Nazareth. ch.20 p.41 (Nazareth is inland.)

Romans said the idols were almighty. ch.152 p.353

Canaanites despised Pharisees. ch.144 p.335

Pharisees in Jesus’ time were very strange in their ascetism. ch.145 p.337-339

Funny things about Pharisees. ch.143 p.343-345

Rome has 28,000 gods. ch.152 p.353 :laugh:

Roman Senate decreed that none should call Jesus God of Son of God. ch.98 p.227, or speak of Jesus ch.157 p.367

Roman Senate’s decree. ch.210 p.461

People who preached penitence were called Nazarenes (after Jesus). ch.194 p.433

Archangels were Michael, Raphael, Uriel. ch.209 p.461, ch.215 p.471, ch.220 p.485

Judas smiled when the disciples mistook him for Jesus. ch.216 p.471

Israel says Jesus was God or the Son of God. ch.138 p.321

Barnabas was one of the disciples of Jesus. ch.83 p.191, ch.88 p.205, ch.19 p.39, ch.72 p.167

There was a great famine in Israel in Jesus’ time. ch.138 p.321

God gave Jesus bad consequences because others called Jesus God. ch.112 p.257

The mountains (plural) of Samaria. ch.81 p.189

Historical Anachronisms:
----------------------------
Historical problems mention European things of the Middle Ages, which are out of place in Jesus’ time.

Coins in chapter 54 (golden denarius divided into sixty minuti) were Spanish.

Abraham’s father claimed there were an infinite number of gods. (The Sumerians did not have the concept of infinity) ch.26 p.57

"Whereupon, as the food was going down [Adam’s throat], he remembered the words of God; wherefore, wishing to stop the food, he put his hand into this throat, where every man has the mark." ("Adam’s apple" was first a Medieval European phrase) ch.40 p.93

Pilate was governor when Jesus was born. ch.3 p.7

Jews taught to fast, do alms, make prayer, and go on pilgrimage. ch.89 p.207

Jubilee is now every 100 years. ch.83 p.191-193

Kings’ barons. ch.131 p.301

You desire horses like knights. ch.69 p.159

The burden of the republic. ch.69 p.161

Courtiers. ch.133 p.307

After the nightly prayer. ch.131 p.299

Pinnacle where the scribes used to preach. ch.127 p.291, ch.129 p.297, ch.12 p.19

Prodigal son, new [leg] hose. ch.147 p.241

God is not composite. ch.161 p.377

Man is composite ch.168 p.389

Lazarus and his two sisters were proprietors in other towns of Magdala and Bethany, just like in the Middle Ages! ch.194 p.433

Jesus (really Judas) was dressed as a juggler. ch.217 p.475

Pine-cones (no pines were there) ch.113 p.259

Fistula (A medical term not used until the Middle Ages for a drainage opening made in the body) ch.120 p.275

Jesus could not read at age 12. ch.9 p.15

Do penance. ch.121 p.277

Jesus made prayer in union with the messenger of God and heard Mohammed’s voice. ch.84 p.195

These errors prove that the book was written during the Middle Ages in Europe. Any intelligent person without an agenda can clearly see that the Gospel of Barnabas is a Medieval forgery. Come on guys, don't be so gullible!
Hosea 4:6 My people perish for lack of knowledge

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away
02-02-2007, 10:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-02-2007, 10:53 AM by lovelyk.)
Though your list is long and i need time to analyse and understand the CONTEXT of the verses from all the books.
Saved your post for later review. Thanks for the input.

Anyway, I don't think its a forgery.
You know the truth when you see one!!
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
02-02-2007, 12:50 PM,
I'd catagorise those, intelligently under textual criticism and not as a basis for a forgery argument, just as I would catagorise the following as scholarly textual criticism of the OT & NT and not as an unintelligable agenda for their forgery .
02-15-2007, 01:51 PM,
The Book Of Gospel Of Barnabas Chapter One / One Of Many Books Remove

Why Was The Gospel of Barnabas Among Other Books Re- move From The Bible , If The Scripture's Are From The Creator Of The Heaven's And The Earth . And Who Told The Man To Re- move Then And Why . What Were They Hideing From You ??????? Some Book That Was Re - Move From The Bible . The Book Of The Covenant Code ( Exodus 24 ; 7 )

The Lost Book Of The Law ( 2Kings 22; 8 ) ...

The Book Of The Wars Of The Sustainer ( Numbers 21 ; 14 )

The Book Of Jasher ( The Prohet Joshua 10 ; 13 ) ...

The Book Of Shemaiah ( 2Chronicles By Prophet Ezra 12 ; 15 )

The Book Of Chronicles ( 2Kings 15 ; 15 , 1Kings 14; 19 )

The Book Of Life ( Revelation 3 ; 5 , Philippians 4 ; 3 )

The Book Of Samuel The Seer And Nathan The Prophet ( 1Chronicles 29 ; 29

The Book Acts Of Soomon ( 2Chronicles 9 ; 29 ) ..

Again I Ask Why Were These Books Remove From The Scripture If The Creator Put Them There , And What Were The Men Who Remove Them Trying To Hide ..

Ques; If Yashua Was God As Some Christian Believe Why Would He Have To Read Out Of El's Holy Torah ( Luke 4 ; 15 - 24 ) . If He Wrote The Bible .

Click here: AOL Search: Results for "Gospel Of Barnabas"
The Book Of Gospel Of Barnabas That Was Remove By The Christian Theologian / Scholar / Authors , From El's Holy Torah , Along With Many Other's Books That Were Remove .
In these last years , a virgin called Maryam, of the lineage of David , of the tribe of Judah , was visited by the angel Gabriel from God ,
Book of Luke by Matthew 1 ; 27 ;...
The virgin living in all holiness without offense or blame abided with prayer and fasting , One day as she was alone , the angel Gabriel entered her chamber saluted her and said , Father be with thee , O Mary .

Book of Luke by Matthew 1; 27 ;.... Matthew 1 ; 23 ;..The virgin was frightened at the appearance of the angel , HowEver the angel comforted her and said , Fear not Mary , for thou hast found favor with God , He hasth chosen thee to be mother of an apostle whom , He will send to the people of Israel so , Book of Luke By Matthew 1 ; 29 - 30 ;...they may walk in His laws with truth of heart . The virgin answered , '' Nowhow shall I bring forth sons , as I have not known a man ? The angel answered , O Mary God who made man without a man is able to generate in thee what he wills for with Him nothing is impossible ;.... Book of Luke 1 ; 34 Mary answered , I know that God is Almighty , therefore , His will bedone The angel answered , Now be conceived in thee the apostle whom thou shall name , Yashua . Thou shalt keep him , ;.... Book of Luke 2 ; 21 ;.Book Of Matthew 1 ; 21 ;from intoxicants and from strong drinks and from every Unclean meat
02-15-2007, 01:53 PM,
( Pork ) because the child is a holy one of God , Mary prostrated herslfe with humility , saying '' Behold , the handmaid of God , be it done according to thy word The angel departed , and the virgin Glorified God saying , '' KnowO my soul the greatness of God , and exalt my spirit in God my Saviour , for He hath regananded the lowliness of His handmaiden so that I shall be called blessed by all the nations . He that is mighty hath made me great and blessed be his holy name Book of Luke by Matthew 1 ; 46 , 1; 49 , 1 ; 28 ;... For His mercy extends from generation to generation of those who fear Him . He hath made His hand mighty and He hath scattered the proud in the imagination of His heart . ( Book of Luke by Matthew 1 ; 50 - 51 ;.... He hath not put down the mighty from their seat , and hath exalted the humble , Him who hath been hungry hath , He filled with good things , and the rich He hath sent away empty Book of Luke by Matthew 1 ; 52 - 53 ) ;...For He keeps in Memory the promises Made To Abraham and to his son forever . ( Book of Luke 1 ; 54 - 55 )

Chapter Two
Mary having known the will of God , feared that the peoplewould take offense at her being great with childand stoneher as being guilty of fornication , Therefore , shepreferred a companion of her own lineage , a man by thename of Joseph of blameless life was chosen ; for he as a righteous man feared God and served him with fastings andprayers , living by the words of hishands , for hewas a carpenter , Such a man , the virgin knowing was chosen for her companion and she revealed to him the divine counsel . When Joseph , a righteous man perceived that Mary was great with child , he thought to put her away because he fear God. Behold , while he slept , he was rebuked by the angel of God , saying , O Joseph , why do you want to out Mary your wife away ? Know that WhatSoEver has been Wrought in her has all been doneby the will of God , Thevirgin Shall Bring Forth a son ( Book of Matthew 1 ; 20 ) ;.. whom you shall call by the name Yashua . You shall keep him from intoxicants and strong drinks and from every Unclean Meat ( Pork ) because from his mother's womb , he is a holy one of God . He isan apostle of Godwent unto thepeople of Israel so he may convert Judah to his heart , and Israel may walk in the law of the Sustainer , as it is written in thelaw of Mose . Heshall come with great power which shall be given unto him by God . He shall work great miracles , Whereby many shall be Saved Joseph arising from sleep gave thanks to God . And as he lived with Mary all of his life , he served God with all sincerity ( Book of Matthew 1 ; 24 )
Chapter Three

At that time, Herod reigned in Judea by the decree of Caesar August , and Pilate was governor in the priest - hood of Annas Caiaphas ( Book of Luke by Matthew 3 ; 1 - 2 ) ;... Wherefore , by decree of August , all of the world was enrolled . Wherefore each one went to his own county , and they presented themselves by their own tribes to be enrolled ( Book of Luke Matthew 2 ; 1, 3 ) .. Joseph departed accordingly from Nazareth , a city of Galilee , with hiswife Mary who was great with child. They went to Bethlehem ( for it was this city he being of the lineage of David ) in order that hemight be enrolled according to the decree of Caesar ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 4 - 5 ) ;.. When Joseph arrived at Bethlehem , a small city , in it a great multitude of strangers , he found no place , Whereforehe took lodging outside the city in a lodging made for a shepherd's shelter . While Joseph dwelled there , the days were fulfilled for Mary to bring forth .
Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 6 ) ;... The virgin who was surrounded by an exceedingly bright light , brought forth her son . She carried him in her arms wrapped in swaddling - clothes . She laid him in themanger , because therewas no room inside the Inn . The came with gladness a great multitude of angels to the Inn blessings of God , and announcing peace to those who fear God .Mary and Joseph thanked God for the birth of Yashua , and with the greatest joy rurtured him . ( Book of Luke by Matthew2 ; 13 - 14 )
Chapter Four

At that time the shepherds were watching over their flock , as isthe custom ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 8 ) .. And behold they were surrounded by an exceedingly bright light , out of which appeared to them an angel , who bless God , The shepherds were filled with fear by reason of the sudden light and the appearance of theangel ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 9 ) . Whereupon the angel of the Sistainer comforted them , saying behold , I annaunce to you a great joy , for there is born in the the city of David a child who isan apostle of the Sustainer , who brings great Saluation to the house of Israel . The child Ye shall find in the manger , with his mother , who blesses God , ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 10 - 12 )
And When he had said this, there came a great mulittude of angels blessing God , announcing peace to them that have good will . When the angels were departed the shepherds spoke among themselves . Saying . Let us go even unto Bethlehem and see the Word which God , by Hisangel has announced to us . ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 13 - 15 ).. Many shepherds came to Bethlehem seeking the new born babe . They foundoutside the city the child who was born according to the word of the angel lying in the manger . They therefore made obeisance to him , and gave to the mother that which ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 18 ) . they had . They announced to her what they had heard and seen . Mary thereforekept all these things in her heart , and Joseph likewise giving thanks to God . The shepherds returned to their flock , and announced to everyone how great a thing they had seen . ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2; 17 - 20 ) . And so the whole hill country of Judea Was Filled with fear . Every man lain up this word in hisheart saying '' What do we think this child shall be .
02-15-2007, 01:54 PM,
Chapter Five .
When the eight days were fulfilled according to the law of the Sustainer , as Written in the book of Moses , they took the child and carried him to the Temple to Circancise him . And so they circumcised the child and gave him the name Yashua , as the angel of the Sustainer had said before he was conceived in the womb , Mary and Joseph perceived that the child came from the Salvation And ruin of many ( Book of Luke Matthew 2 ; 21 )
Wherefore they feared God . and kept the child with fear of God .

Chapter 6
During The reign of Herod , King of Judea , three magi in the parts of the east were observing the Stars of heaven When Yashua Was Born ( Book of Matthew 2 ; 1 ) .. At that time there appearred to them a star of great brightness . That moment they concluded among themselves they came to Judea guided by the star which went before them . Having arrived at Jerusalem they asked where was the King of Judah born . And when Herod heard this , he was frightened and all the city was troubled . Herod therefore called together the priests and the scribes , saying . Where should the Messiah be born ( Book of Matthew 2 ; 3 - 4 ) . They answered that he should be born in Bethlehem ; for thus it is written by the Prophet And thou Bethlehem , art not little among the princes of Juda , For out of thee shall come forth a leader who shall lead my people , Israel
( Book of Matthew 2 ; 5 - 6 ) . Herod accordingly called together the magi andasked them concerning their coming , They answered that they had seen a Star In The East , which had guided them there wherefore they wished with gifts to worship this new king ,manifested by his star .
( Book of Matthew 2 ; 7 ) Then said Herod '' Go to Bethlehem and Search out the child with all Diligence . And when Ye have found him , come and tell me , for I too shall come and worship him < And This He Spoke Deceityfully > .

Chapter Seven
The magi therefore departed out of Jerusalem , and Lo , the star which appeared to them in the East , went before them , Upon seeing the star , the magi were filled with gladness . And so having come to Bethlehem outside the city , they saw the star standing still above the Inn where Yashua was born ( Book of 2 ; 9 - 10 ) . The magi therefore went forth . And upon entering the dwelling , they found the childwith his mother . They then bent down making obeisauce to him , ( Book of Matthew 2 ; 11 ) And the magi presented unto him spices with silver and gold, recounting to the virgin all that they seen , Whereupon , while sleepy . they were warned by the angel not to return to Herod , So departing by another way
They returned to their own home , announcing all that they had seen in Judea . ( Book of Matthew 2 ; 12 ) .
02-15-2007, 01:55 PM,
Chapter Eight
Herod , seeing that the magi did not return , believed himself mocked of them . Whereupon hewas determined to kill thechild that was born ..
( Book of Matter 2 ; 16 ) .. But behold , while Joseph was sleeping , there appeared to him the angel of the Sustainer , saying ; Arise quickly and take the child with his mother and go < Egypt > for Herod willeth to slay him . ( Book of Matthew 2 ; 13 ) . Joseph arose with great fear . Hetook Maryam with the child , and went into < Egypt > There they dwelled until the death of Herod , who believeing himself derided of the magi , sent hissolders to slay all the new- born children in Bethlehem ( Book of Matthew 2 ; 14 - 16 ) . The soldiers came and slew all the children there , as Herod had commanded them . The words of the prophet were fulfilled saying '' Lamentation and great weeping are there in Ramah ; Rachel . Lamented for her sons but consolation isnot given her becausethey are not . ( Book of Matthew 2 ; 17 - 18 )

Chapter Nine
When Herod was dead , behold the angel of the Sustainer appeared to Joseph in a dream saying '' Return in Judea for he is dead who wished the death of the child . , Joseph therefore took Maryan and the child ( who was seven years old ) to Judea . Hearing that Archelaus , son of
( Book of Matthew 2 ; 20 ) . Herod , was reigning in Judea , he went into Galilee , fearing to remain in Judea And they went to dwell at Nazareth . The child grew in grace and wisdom before God and before men . ( Book of Matthew 2 ; 22 - 23 ; 2;40 ) Yashua , having come to the age of twelve years , went up with Maryam and Joseph to Jerusalem , to worship there according to the law of the Sustainer written in the book of Moses .
When their prayers were ended they departed and missed Yashua , Because they thought that he returned home with their kinsfolk ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 42 - 43 ) ... Maryam therefore returned with Joseph to Jerusalem , seeking Yashua amongst kinsfolk and neighbors , On the third day , they found the child in the temple , in the midst of the Doctors , Disputing with them about the law ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2; 45 - 46 )
And everyone was amazed at his Question and answer , saying Howcan there be such doctrine in him seeing heis so small and has not learned to read ? Maryam reproved him , saying , Son What hast thou done to us ?
( Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 47 - 48 ) Behold , I and thy father have sought thee for three days , sorrowing . Yashua answered ; Know Ye not that theservice of God ought to come before father and mother ? ( Book of Luke by Matthew 2 ; 48 - 49 ) Yashua Then Went Down with his mother and Joseph to Nazareth andwas subject to them with humility and
reverence ( Book of by Luke by Matthew 2 ; 51)

Chapter Ten
Yashua , having come to the age of thrirty years ( as he himself said to me ) went up to Mount Olives with his mother to gather olives . Then at midday as hewas praying when he came to these words; Sustainer with mercy he was surrounded by an exceedingly bright light and by an infinite multitude of angels , who were saying Blessed be God . The angel Gabriel presented to him as if it was a shining mirror , a book , which descended into the heart of Yashua , from it he had knowledge of what God had done and said , and what God willed . Everything was laid bare and open to him , as he said unto me '' Believe , Barnabas , that I know every prophet with every prophecy , andthat whatever I say , the whole hath come forth from that book . Yashua , having received this vision and knowing that he was apostle sent to the house of Israel , revealed all to Maryam his mother , telling her that he must suffer great persecution for the honour of God , and that he could not any longer abide with her to save her , Whereupon , having heard this Maryam answered '' Son , before you were born all was announced to me ; Wherefore blessed by the holy name of God , Yashua departed thereforethat day from hismother to attendto his apostolic office .
02-15-2007, 01:56 PM,
Chapter Eleven
Upon descending from the mountain to come into Jerusalm , Yashua met a leper who by divine inspiration knewYashua to be a prophet . therefore with tears he prayed to him , saying , Yashua thou son of David have mercy on me . Yashua , answered ; What do you brother , want me to do to you , The leper answered ; Lord , give me health , Yashua , reproved him , saying '' You are foolish , Pray to God who created thee , and He will give thee health , for I am a man , as you are . The leper answered ; I know that you , Master , are a man , but a holy one of the Sustainer . Wherefore pray to God , and He will give me health . Then Yashua , sighing , said ; Sustainer , God Almighty , For the love of the holy Prophet give health to this sick man , Then having said this , he said touching the sick man with his hands in the name of God , And when he had said this , the leprosy was cleansed from the flesh of the leper , to the degree that the flesh that remained was like that of a child . And when the leper saw that he was healed , he cried out with a loud voice , Come hither Israel to receive the prophet whom God Sends To You . Yashua prayerd to him saying , Brother , hold thy peace and say nothing , But the more he prayed to him , the more he cried out , saying '' Behold the prophet behold the holy one of God , Upon hearing these words , many that were leaving Jerusalem ran back . They then entered With Yashua into Jerusalem , recounting that which God through Yashua had done unto the leper

Chapter Twelve
The whole city of Jerusalem was moved by these words , For that reason , They all ran together to the temple to see Yashua , Who had entered therein to pray . They could not be contained there , for there was not enought room for all of them to fit inside the temple . Therefore the priest sought Yashua , saying , These people desire to see you and hear you , therefore ascend to the pinnacle . If God gives you a word speak it in the nameof the Sustainer . Then Yashua ascended to the place where the scribes used to speak . And having beckoned with the hand for silence , he opened his mouth saying , Blessed be the holy name of God . Who of his goodness and mercy willed to create his creatures that they might glorify him , Blessed be the holy name of God . It is he who created the splendour of all the saints and prophets before all things . He sent him for the sake of the salvation of the world , as was spoken by His servant David , , saying , Before Lucifer , in the brightness of the saints I Created thee . Blessed be the holy name of God . Who created the angels that they might serve him , And blessed be God , who punished and reprobated Satan and his followers , who would not give revernce to whom God willed to receive reverence . Blessed be the holy name of God who created man out of Black Mud of the Earth , and place him over His Works . Blessed be the holy name of God who drove man out of Paradise for having Disobeyed His Holy Command . Bledd be the hold name of God Who with mercy looked upon the tears of Adam and Eve , The First Parents Of The Human Race . Blessed be the holy name of God Who justly punished Cain The One Who killed his own brother , God sent the flood upon the Earth , burned up three wicked cities , caused great affliction upon . Egypt , overwhelmed Pharoah in the Red Sea , scattered the enemies of his people , chastised the Cover Of Truth and punished the ones not repentive . Blessed be the holy name of God , Who with mercy looked upon His creatures and therefore sent them His holy prophetsthat they might walk in truth and Righteousness before Him . He God delivered His servants from every evil , and gave them this land , as he promised to our father Abraham and to his son forever . Then by his servant Moses he gave us His Holy Law , that Satan should not deceive us ; and He exalted us above all other people . But brethren , what do we today that we be not pusished for our sins ? And then Yashua with greatest Whemence rebuked the people , for they had forgotten theword of God , and gave themselves only to vanity . He rebuked the priests for their negligence in God service , and for their worldly greed . He rebuked the scribes because they preached vain doctrine , and forsook the laws of God , He rebuked the soctors because they made the law of God of no effect through their traditions . And in such a way did Yashua speak to the people . All of them wept from the least to the greatest , crying mercy , and beseeching Yashua that hewould pray for them ; save only their priests and leaders , who on that day Conceived Hatred against Yashua for having thus spken against the priests scribes and doctors . And they meditated upon his death , but for fear of the people who had received him as a prophet of God , they spake no word . Yashua raised his hand to the Sustainer God and prayed , and the people weeping said , So be it , O Sustainer , so be it And when the prayer ended . Yashua , descended from the temple ; and that day he departed from Jerusalem , with many who followed him .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Secret Teachings Of Jesus (The Gospel Of Thomas) WhiteCandle 42 5,197 09-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: WhiteCandle
  Remember Gospel of Judas discovery and how they painted him as a good guy? Well, the truth comes out. MikeWB 3 656 12-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Last Post: 0110110
  The Lost Gospel FighterFromAfar 4 695 04-01-2007, 03:59 AM
Last Post: mothandrust
  The Tv-evangelists' Gospel Is Not In The Bible! ov3rkomer 0 419 10-28-2006, 11:50 PM
Last Post: ov3rkomer
  The Gospel Of Green DoKtAhMaDiZmS 1 487 10-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Last Post: GutSmoke