• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies: 'freedom To Fascism' And 'terrorstorm'
01-16-2007, 11:07 PM,
At the Pacific Cinémathèque
200 - 1131 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2L7
tel. 604.688.8202
24-Hour Film Information. 604.688.FILM (3456)

$10/$8 no membership required

With Special Guest Speaker Connie Fogal of the CANADIAN ACTION PARTY!

more info here: http://www.v911truth.org/
luceo no uro
01-17-2007, 12:39 AM,
they're promoting the wrong movies
01-17-2007, 12:47 AM,
Quote:they're promoting the wrong movies
Which are the right movies?
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
01-17-2007, 12:54 AM,
i was not aware of a patented agreed upon "right" way of waking people up.
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
01-17-2007, 04:24 AM,
huh?
luceo no uro
01-17-2007, 07:11 PM,
well, ill say this. i have problems with both, but more so one than the other.

freedom to fascism-while aaron russo does a great job of showing us how currupt and illegal the taxing of income is, and the federal reserve is, he wrongly points the finger, the only finger, at the "NWO", who has no names associated with it, and ultimately at the Rockefellers. when asked about this later in a radio interview, the interviewer asks what about the Rothschilds. are they not at the top of this? he says no no, its the Rockefellers. just look at their cheque books he says, and you will see it is the rockefellers. well, this is a lie, and he must know it is. anyone who has done any research into this should damn well know that it is the Rothschilds who control this FED, who created it, who own all the world banks, and quite frankly who own the rockefellers, as they are just an offshoot of this main family. and who are at the top of this chain. well, as far as we know at this point. their very well could be some families at the very top above the Rothschilds, that we have not yet discovered. but as for right now, we know damn well it is the rothschilds who are to be blamed here, the world bankers, the zionists, not the rockefellers. ofcourse this Rockefeller family is not innocent here, but all they are is another part of the rothschilds, a family created from inter marrying between such jewish families as the rothschilds, etc.
im gonna assume that they are feeling the heat on this topic, therefore went to their zionist puppet hollywood film makers and made this to place the blame on the wrong party, or away from the true family or group responsible here. and who are we to look to, to prosecute if charges were ever to be laid? a 90+ yr old Mr. Rockefeller? who is on his way out anyway?> lets get rid of the rockefellers, then what. what do any of you think that will accomplish?
this movie, along with most others out there in the truth seeking world, are disinformation; deceptive. its like most everything else i see out these days. a lot of truth, but mixed up with lies. when you are given 90% truth with 10% lies and deceptions, all we have left is a mess and confusion. with most of us not knowing who the hell to blame.

as for terror storm, im sure most know by now my feelings towards the compromised alex jones. a major problem with this movie is the information given about the USS Liberty. he accuses america of setting up this crime, and says israel is not to blame, they are just once again victims of the evil america, as usuall. just like what the zionist, and groups like the ADL would like us all to feel. have pitty for the poor israel, whio is once again blamed for somthing it didnt do. bullshit!! he says america wanted to start a war and blame it on the arabs, so they could take over the middle east..or somthing along those lines. its been a while since i saw it.
most should know by now this is a deliberate lie. Israel knew damn well it was an american ship, they put the flag back up 3 times during the hour long attack. also before the attack all day long israel had reconisence fly bys checking out the Liberty. they knew whos ship it was. when Jim Ennes, captain of the deck that day, was told about alex jones' stance on this, and what he says went down and why, he was completely floored. he was irate and couldnt believe someone was spreading such deliberate lies. as is anyone else who has a clue and is told about what jones says about this. and when talkiing about 9/11 and the 7/7 bombings in england, he ofcourse puts the blame solely on america. these are zionist crimes!! they are false flag ops. this is not america doing this. and he knows this! america goes along with this shit, cuz israel controls the whole US govt. the very fact that he puts out all this info, all these movies, and never once blames the true perpetrators is a sure sign that he is either one of them, working for them, or being blackmailed or forced into going along with them.

not to mention jones promotes gold. that in itself should be a huge red flag. just watch the movie "the money masters" if you dont know why. once you see that, it should be a HUGE red flag.
jones says israel was not responisble for 9/11. saying it was cheney, etc. again, anyone doing any research on this topic knows who is to blame. it is a classic israeli flase flag operation, aimed at frameing muslims and getting america to fight their wars for them, taking out their enemies. its been going on since the what, 50's? yet jones, over and over again, takes blame away from israel, and puts it on america, ofcourse. hes not just not saying america is to blame, he goes so far as to actually come out and say look, israel is not to blame here man, its america!

and while im at it ill say another thing about this benedict arnold. when was it that he started really talking about zionism>? i mean seriously talking about it. this summer. thats when. so here we have a guy who's been in this longer than almost anyone, who's been doing serious research on all this shit for so many yrs, and is really good at it, yet he didnt realize the zionist connection till just now? bull fucking shit. the only reason he started with it was becuase everyone else was starting too, so he needed to, otherwise it would have been too blatant that he was purposely not talking about it.

whats going on here is the zionist realize that 9/11, along with other things, are comming out. they cant stop it, they didnt take into consideration the internet. so, if the shits gonna come out, they want to be in control of it. therefore they have infiltrated the "truth" movement. it is so obvious as you basically have everyone now on one side, with the cpl real truth tellers on the other, all by themselves. look who is being promoted. all the same groups. the ones blameing america, and no one else. well, maybe pakistan. we have this nonsence goin on now with the so called scholars for truth. they used to seem like they were on the straight and narrow, but now all the sudden we have them yapping about blue screen this and aliens or lazers from outer space that.

they have been compromised, and so has jones. it is way too obvious. and it hurts my head to see how no one in this movement has yet realized this. jones was the 1st one that many of us got our info from. he was the one who woke most of us up. so i know it is gonna be hard for most to see whats up and realize who's side he is really on. but once you really look at the facts, the information here, it becomes all too clear just whats really goin on.

just ask yourselves these questions? why doesnt he blame israel? when we all know it was them who set thisshit up. why is he promoting gold? why does he lie about the USS Liberty? why doesnt he blame zionist flas flag ops for what has occured on not only 9/11, but 7/7, the madrid train bombings, etc. all these are done by the same group. and this geroup is certainly not fucking ceheny or rumy or bush. what does he want? for bush to be impeached? then what. whos in next? hillary? kerry? cheney? who. none of that shit makes any difference. its not gonna do a damn thing to get one stooge ouit of office, only to have another stooge put right back in, and the same shit will continue to happen.

hes not getting to the bottom of this problem and it is on purpose. he is a smart guy, a great researcher. he should and does know all ofthis, but doesnt talk about it.

our media is all owned by 13 i think or so jewish families. ok? the zionist control our media. so then when we look at who is being promoted in the mainstream media..alex jones, loose change crew, whos movie was funded by a jewish person i might add..etc. all the same groups of ppl are being promoted by this zionist media. so ask yourselves why. they are hand picking the ppl who they want us to listen to when it comes to the "truth".

come on you guys you are the hub of this movement. this board has a lot of smart and important ppl to this movement. we will get no where if we continue to be led down the road by this pied piper, spewing lies and tricking us into believing him. alex jones. king of conspiracies.

we all need to wake up and see what is really going on here with this hi jacked movement or we will all go down with the rest of the population who hasnt even gotten to this point yet.

anyone who does not put the obvious blame where it belongs should be considered one of them. if someone is supposedly showing you all this truth, exposing all this shit, yet wont go far enough to tell you who is really responsible, then what use are they really? at the very least, he is not telling you all the whole story, the whole truth.
and at the very worst, he is one of them, tricking all of us.

its up to you guys i guess to see who is telling the whole truth, and who is leaving the most important parts out.

now go on, hate me. bash me for telling you all how it really is.

and when your done with that, go look into my claims and try to prove what i say wrong. or go on watching loose change and listening to the modern day benedict arnold.

peace
01-17-2007, 07:12 PM,
Quote:i was not aware of a patented agreed upon "right" way of waking people up.

there is a right way and a wrong way when one way, the way outlined earlier in this thread, is promoting movies with known lies and deceptions in them. we keep showing ppl this shit and call it awakening ppl, we are just pushing them further away from the real, and whole truth about these topics.
01-17-2007, 07:33 PM,
Ok well that's how you feel and I'm not going to dispute your points in any way but I still think there are people out there who should see Farenheit 911 if that's all they can handle without sticking their heads in the sand. Well i hope most people in this town are beyond that and having these two movies shown at one of the most prominent alt theatres is a major step towards enlightenment and change.

I'm putting posters up! :)
luceo no uro
01-17-2007, 07:42 PM,
Quote:well, ill say this. i have problems with both, but more so one than the other.

freedom to fascism-while aaron russo does a great job of showing us how currupt and illegal the taxing of income is, and the federal reserve is, he wrongly points the finger, the only finger, at the "NWO", who has no names associated with it, and ultimately at the Rockefellers. when asked about this later in a radio interview, the interviewer asks what about the Rothschilds. are they not at the top of this? he says no no, its the Rockefellers. just look at their cheque books he says, and you will see it is the rockefellers. well, this is a lie, and he must know it is. anyone who has done any research into this should damn well know that it is the Rothschilds who control this FED, who created it, who own all the world banks, and quite frankly who own the rockefellers, as they are just an offshoot of this main family. and who are at the top of this chain. well, as far as we know at this point. their very well could be some families at the very top above the Rothschilds, that we have not yet discovered. but as for right now, we know damn well it is the rothschilds who are to be blamed here, the world bankers, the zionists, not the rockefellers. ofcourse this Rockefeller family is not innocent here, but all they are is another part of the rothschilds, a family created from inter marrying between such jewish families as the rothschilds, etc.
im gonna assume that they are feeling the heat on this topic, therefore went to their zionist puppet hollywood film makers and made this to place the blame on the wrong party, or away from the true family or group responsible here. and who are we to look to, to prosecute if charges were ever to be laid? a 90+ yr old Mr. Rockefeller? who is on his way out anyway?> lets get rid of the rockefellers, then what. what do any of you think that will accomplish?
this movie, along with most others out there in the truth seeking world, are disinformation; deceptive. its like most everything else i see out these days. a lot of truth, but mixed up with lies. when you are given 90% truth with 10% lies and deceptions, all we have left is a mess and confusion. with most of us not knowing who the hell to blame.

as for terror storm, im sure most know by now my feelings towards the compromised alex jones. a major problem with this movie is the information given about the USS Liberty. he accuses america of setting up this crime, and says israel is not to blame, they are just once again victims of the evil america, as usuall. just like what the zionist, and groups like the ADL would like us all to feel. have pitty for the poor israel, whio is once again blamed for somthing it didnt do. bullshit!! he says america wanted to start a war and blame it on the arabs, so they could take over the middle east..or somthing along those lines. its been a while since i saw it.
most should know by now this is a deliberate lie. Israel knew damn well it was an american ship, they put the flag back up 3 times during the hour long attack. also before the attack all day long israel had reconisence fly bys checking out the Liberty. they knew whos ship it was. when Jim Ennes, captain of the deck that day, was told about alex jones' stance on this, and what he says went down and why, he was completely floored. he was irate and couldnt believe someone was spreading such deliberate lies. as is anyone else who has a clue and is told about what jones says about this. and when talkiing about 9/11 and the 7/7 bombings in england, he ofcourse puts the blame solely on america. these are zionist crimes!! they are false flag ops. this is not america doing this. and he knows this! america goes along with this shit, cuz israel controls the whole US govt. the very fact that he puts out all this info, all these movies, and never once blames the true perpetrators is a sure sign that he is either one of them, working for them, or being blackmailed or forced into going along with them.

not to mention jones promotes gold. that in itself should be a huge red flag. just watch the movie "the money masters" if you dont know why. once you see that, it should be a HUGE red flag.
jones says israel was not responisble for 9/11. saying it was cheney, etc. again, anyone doing any research on this topic knows who is to blame. it is a classic israeli flase flag operation, aimed at frameing muslims and getting america to fight their wars for them, taking out their enemies. its been going on since the what, 50's? yet jones, over and over again, takes blame away from israel, and puts it on america, ofcourse. hes not just not saying america is to blame, he goes so far as to actually come out and say look, israel is not to blame here man, its america!

and while im at it ill say another thing about this benedict arnold. when was it that he started really talking about zionism>? i mean seriously talking about it. this summer. thats when. so here we have a guy who's been in this longer than almost anyone, who's been doing serious research on all this shit for so many yrs, and is really good at it, yet he didnt realize the zionist connection till just now? bull fucking shit. the only reason he started with it was becuase everyone else was starting too, so he needed to, otherwise it would have been too blatant that he was purposely not talking about it.

whats going on here is the zionist realize that 9/11, along with other things, are comming out. they cant stop it, they didnt take into consideration the internet. so, if the shits gonna come out, they want to be in control of it. therefore they have infiltrated the "truth" movement. it is so obvious as you basically have everyone now on one side, with the cpl real truth tellers on the other, all by themselves. look who is being promoted. all the same groups. the ones blameing america, and no one else. well, maybe pakistan. we have this nonsence goin on now with the so called scholars for truth. they used to seem like they were on the straight and narrow, but now all the sudden we have them yapping about blue screen this and aliens or lazers from outer space that.

they have been compromised, and so has jones. it is way too obvious. and it hurts my head to see how no one in this movement has yet realized this. jones was the 1st one that many of us got our info from. he was the one who woke most of us up. so i know it is gonna be hard for most to see whats up and realize who's side he is really on. but once you really look at the facts, the information here, it becomes all too clear just whats really goin on.

just ask yourselves these questions? why doesnt he blame israel? when we all know it was them who set thisshit up. why is he promoting gold? why does he lie about the USS Liberty? why doesnt he blame zionist flas flag ops for what has occured on not only 9/11, but 7/7, the madrid train bombings, etc. all these are done by the same group. and this geroup is certainly not fucking ceheny or rumy or bush. what does he want? for bush to be impeached? then what. whos in next? hillary? kerry? cheney? who. none of that shit makes any difference. its not gonna do a damn thing to get one stooge ouit of office, only to have another stooge put right back in, and the same shit will continue to happen.

hes not getting to the bottom of this problem and it is on purpose. he is a smart guy, a great researcher. he should and does know all ofthis, but doesnt talk about it.

our media is all owned by 13 i think or so jewish families. ok? the zionist control our media. so then when we look at who is being promoted in the mainstream media..alex jones, loose change crew, whos movie was funded by a jewish person i might add..etc. all the same groups of ppl are being promoted by this zionist media. so ask yourselves why. they are hand picking the ppl who they want us to listen to when it comes to the "truth".

come on you guys you are the hub of this movement. this board has a lot of smart and important ppl to this movement. we will get no where if we continue to be led down the road by this pied piper, spewing lies and tricking us into believing him. alex jones. king of conspiracies.

we all need to wake up and see what is really going on here with this hi jacked movement or we will all go down with the rest of the population who hasnt even gotten to this point yet.

anyone who does not put the obvious blame where it belongs should be considered one of them. if someone is supposedly showing you all this truth, exposing all this shit, yet wont go far enough to tell you who is really responsible, then what use are they really? at the very least, he is not telling you all the whole story, the whole truth.
and at the very worst, he is one of them, tricking all of us.

its up to you guys i guess to see who is telling the whole truth, and who is leaving the most important parts out.

now go on, hate me. bash me for telling you all how it really is.

and when your done with that, go look into my claims and try to prove what i say wrong. or go on watching loose change and listening to the modern day benedict arnold.

peace

I completely agree with pretty much everything you have said there, but I think these films are pretty good at getting people interested, can you suggest any better ones that show Zionist involvement?
01-17-2007, 08:01 PM,
i agree. its a hard subject, cuz on one hand it is good at waking ppl up. when that freedom to fascism one came out i was lovin it. i thought it was great. but once i figured out it was being deceptive, my outlook changed. so on one hand it is good to get ppl to wake up to this shit, but then we are left to hope that they can get to the real truth behind this shit. and not rely soley on what they have just been told in the movies. thats the problem. and its done on purpose. to confuse.

as for movies that show zionist involvement? while i would love to point you and everyone else to these such movies, im afraid i know of none. there are some good ones to show what zionism is about, but really nothing to showcase all of this in the correct way. we desperately need some. infact just a cpl weeks ago i was listening to chris bjerknes say the same thing ive been wishing for since the summer. someone does need to take all this shit, along with the info from the book the thirteenth tribe, about khazaria and that whole story, and put it into a thorough movie encompassing all of this shit. zionism, israel, 9/11 (or all these false flag ops we have been seeing), the money changers, the history of all of this, etc. it all needs to be put into a movie that has the budget that alex jones somehow comes up with, for all to see. in one neat little package.

so on one hand i get that you guys are saying well this is all we have at the moment, so this is what we need to use. i understand that. this kinda shit is what woke me up yrs ago. but i luckily have been able to see the light and realize just what exactly it is thats goin on here. i just get frustrated that this shit will be the only source of info for these ppl, and will continue making alex jones the main guy everyone listens to, when i know that he is a criminal. on the wrong side. i understand we atleast need somthing to get at these sheep, but i just hate to see this shit being used as tool to do so. its dangerous.

as for sollutions, i would say show some 911 videos. but the good ones, the ones which arent full of speculation and theory. cuz that shit can be refuted. and once some non believer can pick a hole or two in your movie, than what are you left with. argueing and fighting and telling them to go look at this and this and this? so i say use 911 mysteries and painful decpetions. these are the only two i know of that dont have deliberate and maybe undeliberate lies and deception. those two alone would be great to wake ppl up. lets face it, once you see whats up with 9/11, you really dont need to much more of a push to open your eyes to the rest of whats going on. most ppl i think will go look for themselves. and will do so without a bag full of lies and confusion fucking their head all up in the meantime.

anyhoo, glad you agree with what i initially said. hope some others do too.
01-17-2007, 08:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2007, 08:09 PM by byrd.)
Quote:Ok well that's how you feel and I'm not going to dispute your points in any way but I still think there are people out there who should see Farenheit 911 if that's all they can handle without sticking their heads in the sand. Well i hope most people in this town are beyond that and having these two movies shown at one of the most prominent alt theatres is a major step towards enlightenment and change.

Ferenheit 911? more deception. all moore is doing is putting the blame on the "corporations", and ofcourse, Bush. hes a big fraud anyway. but yes, i see your point, just felt the need to pipe up.

maybe add 911 Mysteries to the line up? take terrorstorm out if time is of the essence. i know you dont want to do that and most other ppl on here wouldnt either. but, thats my advise. atleast we all know for sure 911 Mysteries has absolutely no falsehoods, no mistakes, no lies, and no speculation. if there are a cpl ppl there who are not completely brainwashed and actually know what happened to the USS Liberty, what if they speak up afterwards? that would take a lot away from the whole idea of this thing, ya know? take a lot of credibility away from it for those who are in attendance once they were made aware of this blatant mistake, or lie. depending on how they see it.

anyway just my advise. i used to live in vancouver a few yrs ago. if i were still there id show up and i would deffintely be speaking out when the movies were over.

either way, good for you for getting this thing going, regardless of how i feel about the content.
01-17-2007, 11:33 PM,
btw I have nothing to do with having the movie selection, I just saw that they were being played and posted about it. Apparently there's going to be free lit and dvd's so who knows what will be offered as far as info/disinfo and with any luck there will be time for discussion. I'm curious to see what sort of a turn out there will be as I've found Vancouver to be fairly apathetic but as of late, less so.
luceo no uro
01-26-2007, 02:43 PM,
I more or less agree w/you byrd, shit is fucked up & Alex is such a good conman when it comes to this. Like I said before, he intentionally or not makes people think that anyone talkin real shit about a zionist conspiracy is a disinfo agent or a racist, that talking about such a topic is counterproductive to the movement, and that we need to fight a shadowy non-specific nwo and that pinpointing the culprits somehow isn't that big of a deal. Thing is that I was able to move on from Alex Jones & almost immediately when exposed to the truth movement on myspace & what not saw lots of things on zionism, & even listening to Alex didn't fully realize this was going on w/people being deceived cause I always pretty much knew the deal or was on the right track at least. Until I started seeing people make the accusations I describe about people trying to tell them about the '5 dancing Israelis' & the Fox News Israeli spy ring report, etc. in relation to 9/11 on the Info Wars forum & was like wow. More recently I saw on here the dude Gary from the Lone Lantern show defending zionism! I mean damn, exposing zionism or not to me seems like a choice between effectively combating the scam that is dominating society & pushing us into more and more wars, real stuff, or fighting a comic book level semi-fictional enemy, making fools of ourselves & accomplishing little to nothing. Like I think it's that serious.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
01-27-2007, 08:15 AM,
Quote:Thing is that I was able to move on from Alex Jones & almost immediately when exposed to the truth movement

Well I'm hoping peeps will come and get introduced to Alex. If they move on then so be it but they gotta get away from that damn mainstream media and get some questions running around their heads, start thinking about what's happening. This will be a great start.
luceo no uro
02-01-2007, 01:21 AM,
Quote:I more or less agree w/you byrd, shit is fucked up & Alex is such a good conman when it comes to this. Like I said before, he intentionally or not makes people think that anyone talkin real shit about a zionist conspiracy is a disinfo agent or a racist, that talking about such a topic is counterproductive to the movement, and that we need to fight a shadowy non-specific nwo and that pinpointing the culprits somehow isn't that big of a deal. Thing is that I was able to move on from Alex Jones & almost immediately when exposed to the truth movement on myspace & what not saw lots of things on zionism, & even listening to Alex didn't fully realize this was going on w/people being deceived cause I always pretty much knew the deal or was on the right track at least. Until I started seeing people make the accusations I describe about people trying to tell them about the '5 dancing Israelis' & the Fox News Israeli spy ring report, etc. in relation to 9/11 on the Info Wars forum & was like wow. More recently I saw on here the dude Gary from the Lone Lantern show defending zionism! I mean damn, exposing zionism or not to me seems like a choice between effectively combating the scam that is dominating society & pushing us into more and more wars, real stuff, or fighting a comic book level semi-fictional enemy, making fools of ourselves & accomplishing little to nothing. Like I think it's that serious.

precisely!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zeitgeist - The Movies: ALL 4 Movies Posted qqqqqq 3 751 07-18-2007, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Elenhin
  America: Freedom To Fascism / Terrorstorm FlungPup 1 508 02-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Last Post: MC David
  9-11 In The Movies rockclimber 9 1,084 01-31-2007, 02:43 AM
Last Post: Smokey
  Operation Vigilant Shield? Faux Front for Fascism 0 337 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: