Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm Bando
01-25-2007, 06:20 PM,
Hi I'm Bando
Hi, I just wanted to formally introduce myself. I have been using concen for a few months now, but I haven't got around to this yet.(til now)

I Post a little and thought I should at least introduce myself before doing so anymore.

I am Bando(real name I'd rather not disclose). I live in CA, USA, and have been paying attention to this NWO stuff for a while now. Conspiracy theory has always been an interest of mine, although I've only recently started getting into it in depth. I enjoy the forums and actually visit them more frequently than the tracker because I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH. :wink: I find the forums full of great info and news that I can't find at a "Mainstream" news site(Which I recently stopped visiting altogether(due to brainwashing)).
While there are posts I might not agree with(which is good because it offers a different perspective), I typically find that a good amount of posts are made by reasonable people. Anyways I'm gonna cut this short, THANKS for the great website and I'm sorry about all the legal threats you get(Wish there was more I could do to help, maybe moral support shall be sufficient).

Nice to meet you all
-Bando
NM 156
by Queensr├┐che

Uniform printout reads end of line,Protect code intact leaves little time
Erratic surveys, free thinking not allowed,My hands shake, my push buttons silence
The outside crowd

One world government has outlawed war among nations,Now social control requires population termination

Have we come too far,To turn around,Does emotion hold the key
Is logic just a synonym for,This savagery, disguised in
Forgotten lost memory

Microchip logic,have we no more thought
&Is this wrong& I enter,Answers sought
Punch, punch, punch, transfer this data
Into code. Wide eyes watch my Number 156 is shown
Created from past life to perform,Illicit function, I fail this conscious
Madness I man/machine imperfection
01-25-2007, 06:35 PM,
Hi I'm Bando
Welcome Bando
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
01-25-2007, 07:21 PM,
Hi I'm Bando
Welcome Bando.
01-25-2007, 07:52 PM,
Hi I'm Bando
hello matey.

Welcome!

Re your avatar.

We certainly are!! Lol!
>>>DeltaPan<<<

An enlightened evolution, tempered from the chaotic forge of life.
01-25-2007, 08:06 PM,
Hi I'm Bando
Welcome to ConCen :cool:
01-26-2007, 02:25 AM,
Hi I'm Bando
welcome to your home away from home.
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
01-27-2007, 05:49 AM,
Hi I'm Bando
Nice to meet you as well and welcome aboard
Yo