Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some new anti-NWO youtube-like site in a beef with Alex Jones
07-06-2009, 10:08 PM,
I came across this site today, I thought its a good idea too...
Like a youtube but for all kinds of alternative videos and documentaries.

This is the site: http://www.infowarstv.com/

A former moderator at infowars apparently created the site and named it that because he was a fan of AJs and wanted to provide an outlet for user's to upload videos a la youtube but without the censorship. Which is ironic in itself because he now has to censor his own site because he's in a dispute with Alex Jones via his wife filing a suit against him. Which is pretty dumb if you think about it.
Alex is always saying they want people to pass his stuff out and post his vids so whats the big deal?

Quote:Former Forum Moderator of PrisonPlanet.com The forum of Alex Jones Breaks His silence and Speaks Out!

Hello Fellow InfoWarriors, I am AmeriDeath-Chris Arnold former moderator of the Forum at PrisonPlanet.com as many of you know me and I am also the Owner of InfowarsTV.com , A site that IS destined to become The Youtube of the truth /Patriot Movement,

But sadly There were some issues which caused us to have to change and delete some things

And By Who was this injustice thrust upon us You Ask ! Sadly The Leader Of The movement and HIS WIFE! yes Alex Jones Wife Kelly Jones ( NOT VIOLET as you have been told) has Filed Legal Action against us ( DOCUMENTS BELOW )

Even After Alex Himself Saw The InfowarsTV.com website site and Talked about it ON AIR on his radio show and said The site Looked Great and that he Liked it very much and was considering linking to us if we could handle the traffic just last week HE APPROVED OF IT ON AIR TO EVERYONE!!..This is Not a rumor it was heard by hundreds of THOUSANDS of his daily listeners that will testify to that fact!

Sadly This has turned out not to be the case....which is really sad as Alex was someone That I really looked up to and considered and "Idol" if you will for lack of a better term as I honestly believed what he said in every aspect of the truth movement and the infowar that we are fighting

But In my opinion, as you will see from The documents below ..It seems to me that Alex is no better than the jackbooted thugs that he talks about and that the whole operation he has consists of one thing MONEY!! Plain and simple GREED on Mr and Mrs Jones, They say that we were trying to pass ourselves off as them ..

LIE: everyone knows on The forum and everywhere that we have always maintained that we were a SEPARATE ENTITY with no connection to Mr Jones and were completely ran and operated by Myself .Chris Arnold and that fact was listed in a disclaimer on the bottom of every page on the website and in the ABOUT US SECTION. and everyone knew this so That's a BOLD FACED LIE to say that we tried to pass ourselves off as them

LIE: Alex has always said on air PLEASE POST MY VIDEOS AND DOCUMENTARIES EVERYWHERE, make copies, give them away spread my message ..and that's what we were doing , Of course we had advertising space available on the site to try to help supplement the cost of the site and pay for the server bill (JUST AS YOUR VIDEOS ARE ALL OVER YOU TUBE AND THEY SELL ADVERTISING..WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??? YOU DONT GET ANY CUT FROM YOUTUBES ADVERTISING DO YA??), we have never even broken even and remain dipping into our savings to run the website, But thats not good enough ..It seems that Mr. and Mrs Jones Would begrudge us selling ad space in order to pay for the website because they were not getting a CUT of the money?? ( which there was NONE) and that it would cut into THEIR PROFITS ..and this just 2 weeks after he raised over $375,000 dollars in one day from YOU THE PATRIOTS in a money bomb-Which by the way the IRS knows about IM SURE, But they would begrudge us a few CRUMBS to pay for our hosting for a site that I sank my entire life savings into and actually bankrupt us now, while they raise hundreds of thousands of dollars FROM YOU..THE TRUE PATRIOTS! Seems GREEDY to me , especially when every link we had on the site LINKED BACK TO ALEX's WEBSITE, his store , his t-shirts sales, his DVD sales ..we were in effect ADVERTISING FOR HIM FOR FREE!!!!, again .not good enough. They want it ALL! You will see below that they are claiming copyright on the VIDEOS THEMSELVES that they have told EVERYONE TO POST AND GIVE AWAY.....VERY TWO FACED in my opinion of course

So That said its a sad day when Alex and his wife In my Opinion have shown Their TRUE COLORS , Its not about The Truth for him and his wife..He has found himself a NICHE MARKET and a NICHE PATRIOT COMMUNITY and it funds him well and he nor his wife want to see a single dime of that go anywhere else ..even after stating that he wants you to post his videos , he wants you to give his stuff away for free, Not True If it cuts or is PERCEIVED to cut into his money

..Its pure and simple greed Alex Your colors have shown brightly to myself and the entire patriot movement , In my opinion you are no better than the Television evangelist thats obviously a fake screaming SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAH

and I feel that you have irrevocably damaged yourself and your reputation with me and all the other true patriots, I am sure though that you will go on air and try to put some Alex SPIN on this to make you come out a hero, a victim , poor poor Alex...But Partner This Time you made a mistake ..You took on someone that truly IS A PATRIOT and has just as many ties in the patriot community as you do ..and the people KNOW THE TRUTH , so spin it as you may ..you will not come out in a favorable light in this instance in anyone's eyes, except well maybe your own .

Its horrible to see someone you looked up to and place on a pedestal and admired so deeply show their true colors and the fact that in my opinion the only thing that they are really in This movement for is Popularity and GREED ,MONEY >>YOUR MONEY!!!! Its devastating to say the least

We do however want you to know that we will NOT LET THIS STAND..we will fight you tooth and nail on this Mr.Jones has said THOUSANDS of times Post our videos everywhere , copy them , give them away YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION!! and now he has turned his second face to the world by doing this !

If You wish to Contribute to our legal defense fund against Alex Jones and HIS TYRANNY then please email us at info@infowarsTV.com ..If you can contribute fine and we appreciate it ..But unlike Mr. and Mrs. Jones ..If you cant that's fine also and we appreciate your thoughts and prayers

The Joneses In our Opinion have turned out to be nothing more than what he so vehemently preaches about .A TYRANNICAL DICTATOR OF THE INFOWAR COMMUNITY...its ok to give his stuff away, and donate to moneybombs with no accountability ..Until it cuts into his Profits. or PERCEIVABLY cuts into his profits .and then its not cool any longer ... Its a sad sad day when Alex and Kelly Jones Turn out To be EXACTLY what they preach against, In our opinion of course

I will , I am sure No longer be able to post at the forum once this letter is posted so if someone has a forum that needs a truly good moderator and true patriot, Please contact me at the above email address also that is outlined for our legal defense fund

Do yourself a favor ..QUESTION EVERYTHING NOW that comes from Infowars , and Alex and Kelly Jones, Its just In our opinion ..everything Might/Probably- not be what it seems at face value! I in my opinion Believe The Joneses To Be BOLD FACED LIARS !..That should be AUDITED to the maximum because some accountability of the money That the patriot community sends them should be in place !

All of the above is my personal opinion which is protected under the 1st amendment and its not in any was defamatory , libelous or slanderous...Just My Opinion which I can freely state anywhere!

Chris Arnold-AmeriDeath

PS: On a side Note...To The Other Moderators at the Prisonplanet forum.. JT, And Biggs ..I have Madd Respect for you guys!..and I wholeheartedly Like each of you ..But just watch your ass ....Its all Out in The light now ..The guy you are moderating for in my opinion is EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST!!!! Take care brothers and Ill catch ya on The Other side! Oh and be sure like I said Im sure Alex will try to spin this where he's a victim, and poor little Alex was losing money and we were using his stuff illegally, or that I was an operative sent in to cause co Intel or just some RIDICULOUS claim to make himself The VICTIM as he always does and ...YOU KNOW THAT'S A LIE..YOU KNOW ME AND MY CHARACTER AND YOU KNOW IM NOT AT ANY FAULT!!!!.. remember YOU TOOK THE RED PILL!! don't be fooled!

Users can access the site and your accounts here http://www.infowarstv.com/login

Please DO NOT UPLOAD ANYTHING PERTAINING TO ALEX JONES IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION! I AM CURRENTLY DELETING ALL OF ALEX'S VIDEOS AND HE IS BANNED FROM HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE SITE!
more here: http://www.infowarstv.com/alex.htm

This was on the forum in regards to AJ, from policeabuse.com:
Quote:Dear Chris,

This is ridiculous, that Alex Jones and his wife are doing this. Like you, Myself and my organizarion have always supported and followed the work of Alex Jones... even though his "activism" is somewhat Michael Moore-ish. Not anymore though!! This is truly despicable. Not only will Policeabuse.com cease all support for Mr. Jones, but we will also be spreading the word about what him and his greedy wife are doing to you. If there's anything we can do, including legal advise, please let us know.

- Joshua Antonelli - Chief of Staff
Policeabuse.com
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
07-06-2009, 10:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2009, 11:00 PM by lockntross.)
Great post! Keep us updated & thanks for the info.

I use this similar site: http://www.sharethetruth.tv
07-07-2009, 01:09 AM,
Jones mentioned this a few days ago. He said that the guy was pretending to be infowars.com, while selling advertising. He said that he had no objection to people passing around his stuff for free, as long as they don't pretend to be his site or affiliated with his site, or make a profit from it.

You have to admit that if this guy wanted to avoid people confusing his site with Jones, he could have picked a domain name other than infowarstv.com.
[Image: randquote.png]
07-07-2009, 01:55 AM,
Quote:Jones mentioned this a few days ago. He said that the guy was pretending to be infowars.com, while selling advertising. He said that he had no objection to people passing around his stuff for free, as long as they don't pretend to be his site or affiliated with his site, or make a profit from it.

You have to admit that if this guy wanted to avoid people confusing his site with Jones, he could have picked a domain name other than infowarstv.com.

agreed but I made an account anyway
07-07-2009, 02:05 AM,
Quote:Exclamation WOW Well Its FINALLY out in the OPEN! ( heres the story the reporter was working on)
Well Guys I just received this ..

Its a LONG READ OVER 10 PAGES LONG WITH MANY LINKS TO DOCUMENTS in it so read it through all the way and There is a mention of Me in There on The next to last Page that proves Mrs Jones did not even have the authority to send me a C & D so the C & D is a Fraud

But I advise get you a large cup of coffee and just sit back and read this report from front to back and then DIGEST it

Because we have ALL been misled! COMPLETELY!

Heres The link To the story

http://www.seektress.com/blkpts.htm

CONTINUE links are at the bottom of each page its about 10 pages long but it Lays it all out there

From Alex Not being in it for the money but yet living in a 725,000 dollar home HuhHuh I pay 550.00 a month RENT ..you tell me who's in this for the money and whos in it for the truth!! and to Being NOT IN GOOD STANDING with the texas tax manHuhHuh ( maybe thats what the MB was for ?) to The Dual Citizenship AttyHuhHuh

and much much more ..and by the way ..all The links in the story WORK ..they have Screenshots of DOCUMENTS of public records to PROVE EVERYTHING

TRY TO SPIN THIS ALEX!!

and to think i looked up to this man ...HuhHuh

Im FLOOOOORED!!
SHAME ON YOU ALEX JONES!!

YOU HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE THING TO GET THE COMPLETE PICTURE GUYS ITS LONG BUT PLEASE READ IT ALL THANKS
07-07-2009, 04:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2009, 04:55 AM by ---.)
http://www.infowarstv.com/video/3448/Crotc...rnold-Interview

http://www.seektress.com/betlev.htm

http://www.seektress.com/family.htm

07-07-2009, 05:16 AM,
07-07-2009, 07:11 AM,
Quote:Jones mentioned this a few days ago. He said that the guy was pretending to be infowars.com, while selling advertising. He said that he had no objection to people passing around his stuff for free, as long as they don't pretend to be his site or affiliated with his site, or make a profit from it.

Apparently thats not as true as Alex is making it seem. And I can agree with your last statement, but I dont think he intended for people to confuse the sites- he did have disclaimers on every page, but thats not even the issue as far as I can tell. Alex says on one hand that the guy was impersonating his site , using his picture and all that, but the dispute isnt even over him using "infowars"- its that they wanted his videos taken down. So he took them down.
At the same time AJ is always telling people to post his videos everywhere.
I think AJ is pissed that this guy made the site 1st and he cant make money off it, plus he most likely doesnt have "infowars" trademarked or else he would have went at him for that I'm sure.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
07-07-2009, 11:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2009, 11:40 PM by drummer.)
This could blow up in Jones face big time.
Damage limitation no doubt in the next few days from Infowars & Jones's radio show.

Great site,never heard of it untill now.

Maybe Alex is pissed because it might become bigger than his pay per month tv show,
and if it becomes popular as an alternative to youtube it takes the name Infowars with it.
I personally would not have chosen Infowars as the name even though its not copyrighted
it still has the underlying link to Alex Jones.Again if the site becomes big and people google
infowars that site will be top of the list and knock Jones's site down a few notches,could be
bad news for the Jones money machine.

http://www.infowarstv.com
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
07-08-2009, 12:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2009, 12:38 AM by ---.)
It's clearly a lame decision to name the site infowarstv but nevertheless the similarity between AJ and KJ's 'smelling of the revenue' and pigs snuffling and grunting around for truffels in the forest,is palpable, imo.

Tbh, I was somewhat more interested in the seeming fact that AJ employs a big shot money bags lawyer with connections to the Bronfmans as his legal council - doesn't quite fit the picture of 'fighting the NWO' imsho :huh::huh::huh:

Although I despise the precept of 'build them up, knock them down' this seems to be opening a very rotten can of worms for the gregarious Austin based 'leader'of the resistance.

07-08-2009, 01:47 AM,
Quote:WARNING!!! Lorie's site has been HACKED
Howdy everybody. Well, I sure didn't expect to be back so soon, but here I am. Wish I was here with better news, or just to hang out.

This is a WARNING. My website has been hacked in a very malicious manner. It has been reported to me by two people that when they went to the blkpts.htm page, they have been infected with a virus.

DO NOT GO TO THE ALEX JONES MACHINE STORY PAGES AT SEEKTRESS.COM

I checked it myself on a friends laptop, and it is true. I have captured a screen shot and will be posting it.

IN THE MEANTIME, TO PROTECT SITE VISITORS I HAVE REMOVED ALL PAGES RELATED TO THE JONES MACHINE FROM THAT DOMAIN.

I am working on getting them up on another domain I own, so as to keep them published. I will be posting a warning page, that I ask you to send to anyone to whom you sent the original story link.

I do not know if this has affected all pages related to the story, but I am not going to waste time finding out. The pages will be back up as soon as I get the other domain stuff set up.

I am putting a call out for mirror sites. Enter at your own risk, but we need to keep these pages up there.

My personal computer began being attacked within four hours of my sending the head up to Chris on Friday. He can vouch for that as I emailed him about it at the time. Saturday and Sunday as I worked to get the pages completed and up on the site, I was increasingly attacked by trojans and spent literally hours just getting them off and cleaning my computer, only to have it start back up again less than an hour of getting back online. Not immediately, because I had removed the problem, but additional attacks that I fought all weekend. My day job is as a store systems integrator...I know how to keep a computer clean.

Anyhooo..sorry to be so long, but I guess you've heard that about me already.Cool

I would like to be able to post the NEW links to the pages here when ii get them completed.

I just wanted to keep you updated, and get this activity on the record some place.

Be back with a couple links to info as soon as I can.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Isaiah 54:17

http://www.infowarstv.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=367
07-08-2009, 03:40 AM,
AJ just doesn't seem to play with others very well. His power showed just a little while back on Rense when Rense told that AJ's wife was Jewish. I can see the guy named it too close to AJ's site but with disclaimers on each page the difference would be noted. I would think AJ would have considered it a compliment. Course if it got more popular AJ might actually have to move into a more modest house.
07-08-2009, 04:05 AM,
I don't think that naming his site infowarstv was a bad idea at all - at the time he looked up to LordAlex and it was a natural progression - plus that URL would attach his site to Alex's prominence in the 'patriot' movement, guaranteeing greater traffic and waking more people up.

Ironically it was Chris Arnold who got the real wake up call, which was beware of 'patriot' leaders, especially when they get CNN airplay and 'somehow' get into Bohemian Grove. Hegel would be proud of the job Alex does.
The Environment is out to KILL YOU!

Visit STRAWMAN MUSIC to find out how you can stop It's genocidal plans.
07-08-2009, 08:12 AM,
Solution: rename the site. End of drama.

Stop whining.
07-08-2009, 02:54 PM,
Quote:It's clearly a lame decision to name the site infowarstv but nevertheless the similarity between AJ and KJ's 'smelling of the revenue' and pigs snuffling and grunting around for truffels in the forest,is palpable, imo.

Tbh, I was somewhat more interested in the seeming fact that AJ employs a big shot money bags lawyer with connections to the Bronfmans as his legal council - doesn't quite fit the picture of 'fighting the NWO' imsho :huh::huh::huh:

Although I despise the precept of 'build them up, knock them down' this seems to be opening a very rotten can of worms for the gregarious Austin based 'leader'of the resistance.

I agree it was lame to name it that, but it seemed at the time, he was doing it as a way to help promote AJ and his site by association- and Jones had actually complimented him on it on air.
Now I think he's leaving the name just to piss AJ off...cant say I blame him though. Especially being that changing the name doesnt seem to be what the lawsuit is about.

That lawyer thing is very interesting, but Im not surprised at all. Did you ever hear about the connections that GCN have to Adnan Khashoggi, reportedly a Mossad agent, exposed by Victor Ostrofsky, another former agent of the Mossad. So connections to the Bronfmans makes sense, imo.
But I'd still like to do some more digging on that before Im certain.
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Žižek: The Paradox of Zionistic Anti-Semitism Frank2 0 203 07-28-2014, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Creating a Youtube Channel RaFTertheONE 2 333 12-02-2013, 05:04 AM
Last Post: R.R
  WANTED! The Complete Alex Jones Y2K broadcast shortwave 1 1,104 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: shortwave
Information Alex Jones, Disinformationist joeblow 12 2,015 12-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Last Post: NoUser78
  Alex Jones is doing commercials now? capnchronic 4 1,319 04-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Videos of the new Alex Jones TV show BDuncan 8 2,039 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: FRD50
  What's happened to the Cybersage.net site ? BDuncan 3 1,696 07-30-2011, 04:45 AM
Last Post: sebaygo1
  Captive Minds: Hypnosis and Beyond on Youtube rockingtheboat 1 806 07-05-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  I wish I could put this idiot on youtube! Mike_Smith 9 2,626 05-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Is Alex Jones making documentaries anymore? capnchronic 0 667 04-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: capnchronic