Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
02-11-2007, 06:17 AM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
See what at least 2000 years of inbreeding produces :

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1842edc4f

And to think they have similar values, faith and beliefs as those who run usa (including the media). The only difference is that they are more honest and direct about their feelings.

Hey, what do you expect...they have been inbreeding in Khazaria and eastern europe for hundreds of years. Their defect is now genetic, not cultural only.

Khazaria : The Homeland of the Jews of Today [Image: JB.Cam22.jpg]

Here is a little article to further your kosher education : Kosher Rulez.

You can also take a look at The Romanoffs of Russia :

[Image: Romano84.jpg]

Was it "LoneLantern" who said (link):

Quote:We also believe Israel has the full right to exist on the land given to them by God, and should use any force necessary to defend themselves. Let's put it in perspective: five hundred million Arabs; five million Jews. Think of all the Arab countries as a football field, and Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it. Case dismissed...As a Christian I know and understand the importance of Israel as a prophetic barometer. I also understand and believe that Israel has a God ordained right to their land... even to the Biblical borders.

LoneLantern (your dear "gary") reminds me of a mediocre version of Alex Jones. Both are crypto-zionists, only AJ made more money barking on his radio shows (I mean no offense to AJ's fans).
02-11-2007, 06:26 AM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
Yo! That was some real shocking shit! I love to hear people talk after drinking some truth serum. Damn, it's hard to get out of my mind now.
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
02-11-2007, 06:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2007, 06:32 AM by zion_brother.)
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
Can you imagine what the life of palestinians is like when having those inbred for neighbors ?.

Follow the links and make it an opportunity to educate yourself.

Mazel Tov !.
02-11-2007, 07:44 AM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
I don't see what this has to do with anything. I can find some drunk rednecks down the street probably without too much trouble. Hate to tell you but there are lots of drunk people in the world. Just because he is a drunk jew doesn't make it special. What is this more astroturfing from DBS?
02-11-2007, 08:47 AM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
lieutenant_columbo aka Zion read what alot of us read the other day from Lone Lantern and it's shocking to say the least.

Sorry Gary if I'm the one that seems to be knocking you recently, but dude Israeli already has to much and we don't need anymore Americans agreeing with their bullshit.

They are terroring the local semite people, proving that they are the worse Anti-Semites around.
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
02-11-2007, 10:58 AM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
What's supposed to be disturbing about this video is that the alcohol only brings out what may be the common attitude that the world doesn't get to see. Alcohol didn't suddenly make him like that; it was already in him, all that God gave me this land, I'm going to kill you BS.
02-11-2007, 01:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2007, 01:53 PM by Echo.)
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
lone lantern what do you mean Israel have the right to exist? that land was stolen from the Palestinians , do you not know of the atrocities committed over there by the Israelis?.
You say your a Christian yet you condone such actions, I don't get it.
Do you not know of the Israeli involvement with 911?
I just can't get my head round how you support such a state.

and thanks zion_brother this looks interesting and im gunna check this out.
02-11-2007, 05:50 PM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
Alex Jones has gone on the record saying the opposite of Gary & that he opposes Zionism. I know some people who listen to Alex regularly, not just in chopped exerpts from DBS/Hufschmit site, have heard him say this. You want to say that Alex doesn't talk about it enough, has whitewashed it in the past to some extent for whatever reason, fine, I'd agree w/that but you should be factually correct in your accusations b/c Jones has never engaged in anything like the pro-zionist orgy that is the quote from the lone lantern dude.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
02-11-2007, 06:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2007, 06:09 PM by zion_brother.)
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
@Infinite :

I don't disagree with you.

AJ has never really been as non-sensical as LoneLantern. Once in a while he even had some good bursts of honesty about jewish supremacism (though not enough and not often according to some tastes).

LoneLantern is a lunatic is his own rights, nothing to be compared to AJ.

LoneLantern is a monumental fraud, a wannabe christian zionist who poses as a "truth seeker". He needs to be exposed and dismissed once for all.

What is he doing here on CC in the first place ?. He should be joining John Hagee and Pat Robertson instead of wasting the internet bandwidth and our time.

Daryl Bradford Smith can you hear me ?. Where is that guillotine list of yours ?. It needs to be updated with one more fake "truth seeker".
02-11-2007, 06:11 PM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
I just lost a ton of respect for you know who. How the hell could anyone here, of all places, say such a thing?
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
02-11-2007, 06:39 PM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
I posted some stuff about Zionism and 'ethnic cleansing' earlier. LL might want to take a look at this and reevaluate his views on the nature of Zionism:

Zionist Quotes Revealing The Nature Of The Aparteit State Of Israel: Proof of premiditated conquest, expansion, and ethnic cleansing

Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House

Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
02-12-2007, 04:55 AM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
Quote:What's supposed to be disturbing about this video is that the alcohol only brings out what may be the common attitude that the world doesn't get to see. Alcohol didn't suddenly make him like that; it was already in him, all that God gave me this land, I'm going to kill you BS.

Very good point. Right on the target.

[Image: israelshahakvh4.jpg]
02-12-2007, 06:41 AM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
Zion Brother, can I get a clarifying, "not all jews are bad" statement from you? For some reason I am getting some feelings of glaring hatred for all jews. Ijust want a little statement to ease my tensions here. Dont get me wrong, what those kids were saying was retarded. But, isnt that more indoctrination than anything? I mean the majority of the jews I know are anti-semite zionists. But, certainly not all are. My best friend is a jew and he hates zionism. Could we settle for something like zionists are bad but jews are not? or something like that?
02-12-2007, 06:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2007, 06:53 AM by Conspiracy Dave.)
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
I dont see anything special about this video. There are drunk people who have their beliefs everywhere. I could probably film some drunk people walking around Houston and New York saying even worse things.

And you know after all the shit that these people have been through, I can understand how each side has hostel beliefs. When you get down to the base level of how the Israeli-Palestinian conflict effects just your common person who is not involved in the politics of things - it effects both sides in terrible ways.
Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
02-12-2007, 08:30 AM,
2000 Years Of Inbreeding
Quote:Zion Brother, can I get a clarifying, "not all jews are bad" statement from you? For some reason I am getting some feelings of glaring hatred for all jews. Ijust want a little statement to ease my tensions here. Dont get me wrong, what those kids were saying was retarded. But, isnt that more indoctrination than anything? I mean the majority of the jews I know are anti-semite zionists. But, certainly not all are. My best friend is a jew and he hates zionism. Could we settle for something like zionists are bad but jews are not? or something like that?

Right on. There's definetly a big difference between being a Zionist and being Jewish.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eleven years already? Happy Birthday ConCen Mike_Smith 0 256 03-29-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
  Any one on here from like 6 years ago? Majikstranger 48 10,105 03-28-2012, 01:21 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  I got a feast for your eyes and ears! Happy New Years! Weyland 4 1,137 01-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Last Post: p4r4
  US soldier jailed for seven years over murders of Afghan civilians Djones 0 548 09-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Djones
  Happy New Years CONCEN! Weyland 8 1,461 01-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Last Post: solar
  Snipes sentenced to three years TriWooOx 10 1,802 11-21-2010, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The Next Hundred Years Audiobook --- 21 4,330 10-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  9/11 Nine years ago kevlar 17 2,971 09-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Last Post: deathstickboy
  Movies that scare for life: Viewers left with fears for years drummer 15 2,758 07-05-2010, 05:24 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Exclamation VIDEO: Oil could leak for "30 Years"! joeblow 2 827 06-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Last Post: kevlar