Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Jones And Prison Planet Sell Out To Big Oil
02-15-2007, 09:58 AM,
Read it here: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/febru...obalwarming.htm

The strange 'conspiracy' they seem to be proclaiming makes no sense to me, and furthermore if you accept it, it puts you in the same camp with Bush, Big Oil, Corporatism and Israel... aren't those the bad guys? The whole idea of this being some sort of tax scam just holds no water in my world model I'm sorry... in fact, it's so weak that I have to now question to integrity of Alex and his people just because of this. The ONLY people to benefit from propagating obfuscation of the critical global warming issue are ALL the BAD GUYS. Nobody will benefit on the other side, we all lose and it's really as simple as that. Why would anyone in their right mind back the bad guys? That's the real question here.

It should be noted that Big Oil is offering a bounty of 10,000 bucks to anyone supporting their 'cause' in writing. Funny how much this smells like the days when big tobacco was doing the same thing.
02-15-2007, 10:10 AM,
Jeez don't tell me NO that you are on the bash AJ wagon:LOL:

This should be lively
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
02-15-2007, 10:15 AM,
Another bash Alex thread? ... cool

I'd love to join in but I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Alex. I feel I have to show a little gratitude. He's got his flaws. He's also the biggest thorn the elite have ever had as of late.
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
02-15-2007, 10:16 AM,
Well, let's not lump it all together like that. I've always disagreed with him on this subject... though on practically every other I agree with him. He should mention israel more, but I know from personal experience (now) how that can poison you as a journalist. For the most part, AJ is RIGHT on and SPOT on and years... yes YEARS ahead of his time. On this one issue... and probably because it has to do with science, which I can't fault him for not being able to grasp - he's a Christian after all - he just doesn't get it. OH well, no big deal, except it's a really big deal because it will effect everyone and all of our living conditions... that's the problem.. he should have probably taken a neutral stance since he can't understand it. Also, it's been fluffed up by PJ and I've never liked his sensationalistic style... Alas... if this all weren't so important I wouldn't even care, because anyone can make a mistake... but this has to do with the air we're breathing and the water we're drinking and the ultimate method for complete control and these guys are on the OTHER side of the issue, so I really have to say something.

What do you think?;)
02-15-2007, 10:22 AM,
I'm getting tired I'll read it in the morning. Sry gotta slave for the man. I am interested though. You'll get a reply in 7hrs. :biggrin:

Last I heard from Alex on Oil he was the one blowing the whistle loud and clear on peak oil when everyone else was sucking Mike Ruppert's cock.
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

02-15-2007, 10:23 AM,
NO you hit the nail on the head, as a journalist, you can't talk about Israel, WTF is with that and that's my problem and of course the German Death Cults
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
02-15-2007, 11:39 AM,
Global warming's a scam.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
02-15-2007, 12:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2007, 12:44 PM by WeThePeople.)
I think Alex is right on the mark with this issue, and I applaud him for supporting a viewpoint that is "Politically Incorrect" even among the conspiracy crowd!!! If you have read his supporting articles, including the precursor to this article in which Alex provides justification for his views (I haven't read it, but I've read about the earth's temperature being a function of the Sun's output, etc., for years in scientific journals I subscribe to), then I think you will agree with him. I don't deny that mankind may be having *some* influence on the climate, but not nearly as much as the Sun does, or even as much as a single large volcano would have.

As Alex states, the reason those in power want us to believe in global warming is so they can justify higher taxes on energy and generally exercise even more control over the economy, and each of us as individuals than they already have.

P.S.
Everyone should watch a BBC documentary called "Countdown to Armageddon" that is seeded here on Conspiracy Central, and that is where I first saw it by the way (ie; I was browsing through the tracker files hosted here). I don't have a link handy however.

P.P.S.
Another thing I'd like to add is that global warming and peak oil are separate issues. Peak oil will itself ensure that less oil is burned, and as that resource becomes more and more scarce control of it becomes ever more important. Yes, oil will become very precious in a few years, but does that mean we should make war because of it? If so, at the very least we should be honest about our motives. Telling us to burn less oil because of "global warming" instead of because of the looming disaster in oil supply is misinformation.
Only death may enter the Crypt. The key is liberty. Anyone may visit 911hoax.net
02-15-2007, 12:29 PM,
All the negative & dismissive comments in the comments section shows that people aren't ready to face up to the whole new world order program. They can face false flag terror maybe but when it comes to religions like global warming it's back to dismissing PP's claims & returning to labeling them religious nuts, right wingers, etc. Obviously the environmental movement or their version of it at least is an integral part of carrying out the plan. Tsoldrin, no offense but you've also written comments here indicating that you think eugenics programs are good I think you might want to take another look at the big picture it doesn't end with 9/11.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
02-15-2007, 12:52 PM,
Countdown docu mentioned above

http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/stat...902397682ab4c03

Damn can't remember my own rips:geek:
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
02-15-2007, 02:33 PM,
im sorry but alex has soled out long ago. its been pretty damn obvious to me and many others (not so many here ofcourse) that hes been working for the bad guys. how most have not seen this yet i do not know. its pretty blatant as far as im concerned. but whatever, sooner or later the majority will see whats up with this guy. untill then, continue with the love for alex.

ill say this again, anyone who has been at this for as long as he has, knows as much as he should, and has just a little bit of common sense, should damn well know that by saying israel has nothing to do with 9/11 you are straight up lieing, and protecting the bad guys. we've all heard the audio of him so certain that israel is once again the poor little guy being wrongly accused. saying they could not have done it. the ppl who had done it, are cheney, and ppl above him.
BULLSHIT. and anyone who does not hear that and say BULLSHIT, has either not done the obvious and easy research which definitely points to israel and the Likud party, or you just dont wanna believe that he is lieing to you.

we all know thats a lie, or false. why doesnt he? why does he go out of his way to say no way did israel have anything to do with 9/11. that they are innocent, and the ones to blame are all right here in the US of A. you know, the whole 'made in america' bullshit. i know who is to blame, you know, and so does he. but he wont say it. and he'll continually point the finger to parties inside the US. never to israel. and im not only talkin 9/11 here. israel is the culprit a helluva lotta time. but he will keep on talkin bush cheneny rumsfeld. take down america, leave israel alone. right?

i understand ppl wanting to stay true to the guy who got them into this shit. but thats flawed logic. i started off listening to him too. but when you use your common sense and realize he is telling lies and deliberately misleading ppl, there comes a time when you have to see what is more important. staying true to alex, or truth.

im sure there are a few on here who are sick and tired of me saying this shit about alex. but i wont stop untill everyone finally sees. i wont sit by and allow myself to keep my mouth shut for fear of being hated on a msg board. this prick is fucking up the whole truth movement. he's a straight up piece of shit and i have no problems making such a bold statement. i know for sure he is one of the bad guys, here to steer us all away from the real truths, into a pile of shit containing some truths, with a bunch of shitty lies.

just watch, watch him closely over the next year. see all the lies and misleading bullshit which comes from his mouth. how much longer can you all choose to support such a liar. we're in a situation which demands nothing but truth.
02-15-2007, 03:02 PM,
Now I don't support Alex Jones as he mixes a little truth with a whole lot of misinformation and exaggeration on a daily basis. He keeps people chasing their tails and wasting their time and thus his followers don't really do anything except promote Alex Jones and his beliefs.

But if he is saying that 'Global Warming' is a scam then he is correct.

Read...

The Kyoto Protocol
http://unfccc.int/resource/docs/convkp/kpeng.pdf

Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (fully indexed)
http://law-ref.org/KYOTO/index.html

The global warming debate is really an expansion of the implementation of the New International Economic Order (if you think your awake and don't know what that is then your decieving yourself, you better go and start reading the U.N. annual yearbook at your local library).

The Convention on Climate Change will serve the purpose of of furthering the NIEO agenda in that it will continue the transfer of industry from western countries like the U.S.A. and Australia into the developing world. People wonder why the U.S. and Australia don't want to sign? It is economic suicide!

Nations like India and China among others are not required to limit their carbon emissions and thus will not be restricting the industry in their nation. You don't have to be Einstein to figure out where industry will shift to. The transfer of industry to the so called 'developing world' is one of the planks of wealth resdistribution as set out in the NIEO Plan of Action known as the Lima Declaration (UNIDO Conference in Peru 1975, look that up to if your ignorant).

If the effect of man on the warming of the climate was as real as the U.N. propaganda makes it out to be then why would they have an agreement which doesn't restrict carbon emissions in the parts of the world with the highest carbon output?

Petition Project
http://www.oism.org/pproject/
02-15-2007, 03:04 PM,
Clearly he isn't able to grasp the problems, caused by humans, affecting our planet today. His fundamentalist religious mentality blinds him to the truth. What makes me very suspicious is he always picks the most inoppurtune times to go on his "global warming doesn't exist" tirades.. usually right after he has some mainstream media exposure. This is one of the main things that makes me sometimes suspect that he is a "deep deep cover operative"... just as a giant inflow of people open an ear to the "truth movement" he pushes them away with his nonsense. A perfect example was, I believe, when Charlie Sheen spoke out last year, the first show he did after the weekend was dedicated the entire time to "global warming doesn't exist". With a mentality like that, he'd fit right in with the Shell Oil execs and others running the American Enterprise Institute.

My conclusion: The mind is a much healthier medium when it isn't polluted by Alex Jones.
&Having raised the earth's temperature 1 degree Fahrenheit in the last three decades, we're facing another increase of 4 degrees over the next century. That would imply changes that constitute practically a different planet. It's not something we can adapt to. We can't let it go on another 10 years like this.& - NASA's Goddard Space Institute Director James Hansen

ConspiracyCentral Tracker Style Mod
02-15-2007, 04:04 PM,
Quote:im sure there are a few on here who are sick and tired of me saying this shit about alex. but i wont stop untill everyone finally sees. i wont sit by and allow myself to keep my mouth shut for fear of being hated on a msg board. this prick is fucking up the whole truth movement. he's a straight up piece of shit and i have no problems making such a bold statement. i know for sure he is one of the bad guys, here to steer us all away from the real truths, into a pile of shit containing some truths, with a bunch of shitty lies.

just watch, watch him closely over the next year. see all the lies and misleading bullshit which comes from his mouth. how much longer can you all choose to support such a liar. we're in a situation which demands nothing but truth.

Who did he blame for the USS Liberty? Johnson yeah right
More German Death Cults coming
becareful:geek:
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
02-15-2007, 05:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2007, 05:29 PM by JohnDoe1984.)
Quote:im sorry but alex has soled out long ago. its been pretty damn obvious to me and many others (not so many here ofcourse) that hes been working for the bad guys. how most have not seen this yet i do not know. its pretty blatant as far as im concerned. but whatever, sooner or later the majority will see whats up with this guy. untill then, continue with the love for alex.

ill say this again, anyone who has been at this for as long as he has, knows as much as he should, and has just a little bit of common sense, should damn well know that by saying israel has nothing to do with 9/11 you are straight up lieing, and protecting the bad guys. we've all heard the audio of him so certain that israel is once again the poor little guy being wrongly accused. saying they could not have done it. the ppl who had done it, are cheney, and ppl above him.
BULLSHIT. and anyone who does not hear that and say BULLSHIT, has either not done the obvious and easy research which definitely points to israel and the Likud party, or you just dont wanna believe that he is lieing to you.

we all know thats a lie, or false. why doesnt he? why does he go out of his way to say no way did israel have anything to do with 9/11. that they are innocent, and the ones to blame are all right here in the US of A. you know, the whole 'made in america' bullshit. i know who is to blame, you know, and so does he. but he wont say it. and he'll continually point the finger to parties inside the US. never to israel. and im not only talkin 9/11 here. israel is the culprit a helluva lotta time. but he will keep on talkin bush cheneny rumsfeld. take down america, leave israel alone. right?

i understand ppl wanting to stay true to the guy who got them into this shit. but thats flawed logic. i started off listening to him too. but when you use your common sense and realize he is telling lies and deliberately misleading ppl, there comes a time when you have to see what is more important. staying true to alex, or truth.

im sure there are a few on here who are sick and tired of me saying this shit about alex. but i wont stop untill everyone finally sees. i wont sit by and allow myself to keep my mouth shut for fear of being hated on a msg board. this prick is fucking up the whole truth movement. he's a straight up piece of shit and i have no problems making such a bold statement. i know for sure he is one of the bad guys, here to steer us all away from the real truths, into a pile of shit containing some truths, with a bunch of shitty lies.

Anyone who has checked out prisonplanet.tv would know that Alex knows something about the Zionist conspiracy. Why does he host "The mid east bleeds" by Ted Pike. Or "The loss of the USS Liberty"? No other reason to host these videos. I don't agree with everything he says, but he's not totally ignorant of Israel. He just chooses not to make a DBS of himself.

As others have stated once you open your mouth and say Jewish conspiracy you're a racist for the rest of your life. He has chosen not to do so.. yet.

I wonder why he hasn't come out against the holocaust exaggerations?
Quote:I would like to say we're at a point where global warming is impossible to deny. Let's just say that global warming deniers are now on a par with Holocaust deniers, though one denies the past and the other denies the present and future.

I don't know actually. Everyone already thinks he's a nut. What's he worried about? Ruining his credibility with the mainstream media that make fun of him on a daily basis anyway. Maybe he thinks it's been tried and came out to be too hard to prove because of the intense indoctrination of people with films like "shindlers list" That they made us watch in history class in high school and the rediculous persecution of holocaust revisionists all over the world.
-Bob Marley

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Prison Architect Easy Skanking 4 595 09-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: JFK
  WANTED! The Complete Alex Jones Y2K broadcast shortwave 1 1,130 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: shortwave
Information Alex Jones, Disinformationist joeblow 12 2,155 12-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Last Post: NoUser78
  Alex Jones is doing commercials now? capnchronic 4 1,376 04-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Videos of the new Alex Jones TV show BDuncan 8 2,125 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: FRD50
  Is Alex Jones making documentaries anymore? capnchronic 0 695 04-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Alex jones show stuckmojo 1 607 01-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  My Call To Alex Jones. fred15 0 542 12-31-2010, 09:58 PM
Last Post: fred15
Exclamation Shabbos Jones, Wikileaks, and the firing of Mike Rivero joeblow 34 8,431 12-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Riley Martin
  Alex Jones Owl Bank wiki link Weyland 12 2,347 10-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne