Question About St . Paul
02-15-2007, 02:05 PM,
Question About St . Paul
St. Paul Disciple Or Deceiver
02-16-2007, 11:21 AM,
Question About St . Paul
Disciple: No!
Deceiver: Maybe!
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
02-16-2007, 12:25 PM,
Question About St . Paul
How about "decieved"? His conversion experience fits the ultraterrestrial mold.
02-16-2007, 08:13 PM,
Question About St . Paul
Was Paul Following The Teaching Of Yashu'a / Jesus ...

Upon researching the teaching of Paul The Self Appointed Apostle it is found that Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was ministering and preaching the gospel and the spirit of another Jesus 2Corinthians 11;14 , And I Quote ; And no marvel ; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light ;.... A satanic angel of light that he said appeared to him on the roadside , Another Jesus .

However , upon further research we find that it's not Jesus of Nazareth that Paul The Self Appointed Apostle is ministering about Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was one of Jesus worst persecutors , '' And Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was consenting unto his death . And at that time there was < great persecution against the church > which was at Jerusalem , And they were all

scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria , except the apostles ( Acts 8;1 ) . He says himself in ( Acts 26;9 ) , that he thought to do things contrary to that of Jesus of Nazareth ,

According to the < American Heritage Dictionary Contrary mean;
con-trar'y ( K i/4 '' trur ) adj . 1. Opposed , as in character or purpose ; contrary opinions ; act that are contrary to our code of ethic , 2. Opposite in direction or position ; playing scales in contrary motion . 3 . Adverse ; unfavorable ; A contrary wind .

Act 26;9 And I Quote ; '' I verily thought with myself , that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth , ;.....Notice that Paul The Self Appointed Apostle said that he opposed , and was unfavorable to Jesus of Nazareth . He actually makes a distinction to which Jesus he's opposing , Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was following another Jesus !

That bring us to the point that Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was against the Jesus of Nazareth and must have been teaching about another Jesus , another gospel and another spirit as it reads in ( Acts 22;8 , 26;9 , 2Corithians 11;4 ) .

2Corinthians 11;4 And I Quote ; For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus , whom we have not preached . or of ye reveive another spirit , which ye have not received , or another gospel . which ye have not accepted , ye might well bear with him . ;.... Paul The Self Appointed Apostle is ministering ( stirring a menace ) or preaching about another Jesus , another spirit and another gospel . You know this by his feeling and action against Jesus and his disciples as he himself describes further in Acts 9;1 , 22;3-4 ..

Acts 9;1 And I Quote ; And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

Acts 22;3-4 And I Quote ; I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.4And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.

So here is Paul The Self Appointed Apostle feeling about Jesus and his disciples . The same Jesus whom is the way the truth and the life whom none with get to the father except by way of him ( John 14;6 And I Quote ; 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ;....But Paul The Self Appointed Apostle has another Jesus that he is saying is Christ that others are calling strange gods as you will read ,

Acts 17;3 And I Quote ; Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ. ;..... Paul The Self Appointed Apostle say that this Jesus , whom he preaches about , is the Christ . NOTICE the word '' THIS '' in front of Jesus .

So Who Was This OTHER Jesus That Paul The Self Appointed Apostle Was Referring To . Make note that this Jesus , Simon Bar Jesus ( Acts 13;6-7 And I Quote When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paphos, they came upon a certain magician, a Jewish false prophet, named Bar-Jesus. 7 He was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, a man of intelligence, who summoned Barnabas and Saul and sought to hear the word of God. ;

Is the Jesus who this Self- Proclaimed Apostle Paul is talking about . Again , he is not to be mistaken with Jesus The Messiah of 2,000 years ago . Self- Proclaimed Apostle Paul was speaking about ANOTHER JESUS , Where did the Self- Proclaimed Apostle Paul get the concept of another Jesus if there was only one that bore that name ? The confusion about the identity of didn't happen while he was here on Earth . It didn't even happen amongst his original disciple . It began with a man using Jesus name , Bar -jesus ; and can be found in Acts 13;6 . Remember , the name Jesus or Yashu'a as it is called in Hebrew was a common name

Acts 13;6 And I Quote ; When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paphos, they came upon a certain magician, a Jewish false prophet, named Bar-Jesus. ;.... Am I Saying There Was Someone That Was Using Yashu'a / Jesus Name During The Time That He Was Teaching . Yes there was someone in Yashu'a / Jesus time who bore the name Bar-jesus . Which In Aramic Translates '' SON OF JESUS ,

Acts 8;9-11 And I Quote ; But there was a man named Simon who had previously practiced magic in the city and amazed the nation of Sama'ria, saying that he himself was somebody great. 10 They all gave heed to him, from the least to the greatest, saying, "This man is that power of God which is called Great." 11 And they gave heed to him, because for a long time he had amazed them with his magic.
02-18-2007, 10:57 AM,
Question About St . Paul
( Paul Distorted Yashu'a Teachings .)

Yes , God of The Holy Bible declare the swine ( hog , pig , pork ) unclean and prohibits the eating or consumption of the swine , flesh '' meat '' The Aramic / Hebrew word for swine is
kha-zeer . As you can see Elohyeem '' God '' did not change the name of this unclean creature the pig . Elohyeem '' God '' order humans in Leviticus ( which means the law ) in Chapter 11 verse 7-8 , not to eat or touch swine's flesh .

Leviticus 11; 7- 8 And I Quote ; And the swine, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. 8 Of their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch; they are unclean to you.

John 1 ; 17 , And I Quote ; For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Also Read Luke 24 ; 44 And I Quote ; Then he said to them, "These are my words which I spoke to you, while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and the psalms must be fulfilled."
It is very clear from the word out of Yashu'a own mouth that he kept the law of Moses

Matthew 5 ; 17 And I Quote ; Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.

He was of the seed of David Matthew 1 ;1 And I Quote ; The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Making him not just of the tribe of Judah , but also an Israelite living by the laws of the Israelite , a Hebrew ,The prophetical book of Isaiah confirms these laws about swine being an abomination ,

Isaiah 66 ; 17 And I Quote ; "Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating swine's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, says the LORD.

Isaiah 65 ; 3- 4 And I Quote ; a people who provoke me to my face continually, sacrificing in gardens and burning incense upon bricks; 4 who sit in tombs, and spend the night in secret places; who eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels
The God of Abraham ( 2078 - 1903 B.C.E. ) Isaac ( 1978 - 1798 B.C.E. ) Jacob ( 1918 - 1771 B.C.E. ) And Mose ( 1593 - 1473 B.C.E. ) commanded his chosen people not to eat pig's flesh , not to even touch it , which means they couldn't even sell it to others , And Yashu'a followed those laws ,

Lev 11; 7 , And I Quote ; And the swine, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you

Deu 14 ; 8 And I Quote ; And the swine, because it parts the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch.

Isa 65 ; 4 And I Quote ; who sit in tombs, and spend the night in secret places; who eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels
So at what point did the true devotees of Yashu'a change the law before it was fulfilled ? Who stepped into their lives and influenced them to break the of Moses given to him by the Creator of all things and the faith of the children of Israel ? It clearly says the law will not
02-18-2007, 10:58 AM,
Question About St . Paul
perish in Jeremiah 18 ;18 And I Quote ; Then they said, "Come, let us make plots against Jeremiah, for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not heed any of his words."

Also , The Holy Bible says keep the law in Deuteronomy 17; 19 And I Quote ; and it shall be with him, and he shall read in it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, by keeping all the words of this law and these statutes, and doing them;

Deuteronomy 30 ; 10 And I Quote ; if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, if you turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Joshua 22; 5 And I Quote ; Take good care to observe the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave to him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul."

Joshua 23 ; 6 And I Quote ; Therefore be very steadfast to keep and do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, turning aside from it neither to the right hand nor to the left,

1Kings 2 ; 3 And I Quote ; and keep the charge of the LORD your God, walking in his ways and keeping his statutes, his commandments, his ordinances, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn

2Kings 17 ; 3 And I Quote ; Against him came up Shalmane'ser king of Assyria; and Hoshe'a became his vassal, and paid him tribute.

1Chronicles 22 ; 12 And I Quote ; Only, may the LORD grant you discretion and understanding, that when he gives you charge over Israel you may keep the law of the LORD your God.
02-18-2007, 10:59 AM,
Question About St . Paul
Psalms 119 ; 34 And I Quote ; Give me understanding, that I may keep thy law and observe it with my whole heart

Psalms 119 ; 44 And I Quote ; I will keep thy law continually, for ever and ever;

So How Did Paul Justify Eating Pork Let Me Try To Explain It . It is know that Paul was a Levitical officer or in other words , a Reform Jew , who lived by the laws under the land controlled by the Romans , Therefore he ate pork and liked it 2Corinthians 10;16 And I Quote ; so that we may preach the gospel in lands beyond you, without boasting of work already done in another's field.

Paul tried to use this verse to justify eating pork and break the law . So he though of a way to keep it in his new gospel . Remember Paul said you can eat anthing in Romans 14 ; 2 And I Quote ; One believes he may eat anything, while the weak man eats only vegetables.

Many people like to use Matthew 15 ; 11 ,
To advocate following Paul and also break the law . Yashu'a said in Matthew 15 ; 11 And I Quote ; not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."
What Is Matthew 15 ; 11 If it isn't referring to if it is not talking about food ? It is also talking about the law , the law coming out of your mouth . And the law going into your heart in your

body , the priest or man Jeremiah 31 ; 33 And I Quote ; But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Job 22 ; 22 And I Quite ; Receive instruction from his mouth, and lay up his words in your heart.

Psalms 119 ; 72 , And I Quote ; The law of thy mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces.

Malachi 2 ; 7 And I Quote ; For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and men should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.
Note in John again written after Paul's books , Yashu'a himself says in John 10 ; 34 '' Is not written in your LAW
Matthew 4;4 And I Quote ; But he answered, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"

Luke 4 ; 4 And I Quote ; And Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone.

Revelation 10 ; 9 And I Quote ; So I went to the angel and told him to give me the little scroll; and he said to me, "Take it and eat; it will be bitter to your stomach, but sweet as honey in your mouth."
02-18-2007, 10:59 AM,
Question About St . Paul
Galatians 3 ; 10 -11 And I Quote ; For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, "Cursed be every one who does not abide by all things written in the book of the law, and do them." 11 Now it is evident that no man is justified before God by the law; for "He who through faith is righteous shall live";

So Yashu'a follow the law and Paul doesn't . In 1Corinthians 15 ; 55 he teaches that the only way to overcome the fear of death is by keeping the law , It is clear that this man's intention was to confuse the laws of Yashua .

So how did Paul justify abolishing the law of Moses ? Simple , because Paul said that the law ended with Yashu'a Roman 10 ; 4 And I Quote ;
Also in Romans 7 ; 2 & 4 And I Quote ; Verse 2 . Thus a married woman is bound by law to her husband as long as he lives; but if her husband dies she is discharged from the law concerning the husband.
In this verse , Paul is saying that as long as the husband of the woman is alve then the law binds her to him . But if her husband is to die then the law noger bind her to him .

Romans 7 ; 2 & 4 And I Quote ; Verse 4 . Likewise, my brethren, you have died to the law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to him who has been raised from the dead in order that we may bear fruit for God.
Now notice how Paul is comparing Yashu'a to a widowed woman , Stating simply that since he claims that Yashu'a is dead then the law died with him . These words are not words from a follower of Yashu'a , For any follower of Yashu'a knows that he is not dead .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YAHSHUA OR PAUL? "Paul was the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus" - Jefferson Vlaud 6 1,863 08-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Last Post: plasticfan
  A Question About Christ High_Treason 20 4,175 05-06-2010, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Pope Benedict praises 'supernatural' John Paul II hilly7 8 1,275 01-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  A Question for Christians on God Nyte 122 13,518 07-24-2008, 05:52 AM
  Question(s) for Muslims triplesix 25 2,267 03-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Mother Teresa, John Paul II, and the Fast-Track Saints TeslaandLyne 0 530 11-02-2007, 10:20 PM
  Jesus, Paul, Christianity lovelyk 0 478 09-20-2007, 06:27 AM
Last Post: lovelyk
  A Question About Dates/times... neWt 6 889 04-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Last Post: neWt
  Paul Laffoley's Catalog Raisonne Thirtyseven 0 406 01-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Thirtyseven
  Vatican Archaeologists Find Tomb Believed To Be That Of Apostle Paul Ognir 1 479 12-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Last Post: deathstickboy