07-09-2009, 03:31 AM,
Military experiments on civilians?
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/662.html
07-29-2009, 01:24 PM,
Or not.
07-29-2009, 06:01 PM,
That stuff reminds me of the crap they were spraying around here a few years ago. I washed my car one night late in the evening and it was squeaky clean. The next morning it had what sort of appeared to be dried dew drop marks, but unlike water which would evaporate and leave behind dust, this stuff was tangible. You could flake it off with your fingernail. It reminded me of dried milk. This crap fell more than once.
07-29-2009, 09:31 PM,
And it was probably natural - or "semi-natural".
07-29-2009, 10:41 PM,
Quote:And it was probably natural - or "semi-natural".

Then perhaps you've got something to expand on?

What I do know is that it wasn't dew, the drops fell with a splatter, and dew doesn't do that.
I haven't seen this phenomenon prior either.
07-30-2009, 11:50 PM,
No, there isn't much to expand with, except fish and frogs, glutinous and fibrous and powdery materials have been recorded as falling out of the skies since ancient times.

I thought the 'aircraft toilet' idea was entirely viable, blue dye or not. All it would take would be cloud conditions which supported suspended droplets over a reasonable period of time. Bacteria replicate every twenty minutes in ideal conditions, so after a day or two a few grams of material could end up as a few TONS of material. The blue dye, by that time, would be diluted beyond detection.
07-31-2009, 12:21 AM,
Quote:No, there isn't much to expand with, except fish and frogs, glutinous and fibrous and powdery materials have been recorded as falling out of the skies since ancient times.

I thought the 'aircraft toilet' idea was entirely viable, blue dye or not. All it would take would be cloud conditions which supported suspended droplets over a reasonable period of time. Bacteria replicate every twenty minutes in ideal conditions, so after a day or two a few grams of material could end up as a few TONS of material. The blue dye, by that time, would be diluted beyond detection.

I think we're well aware already of the fact that we all get shit on from a very great height

07-31-2009, 01:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2009, 01:48 AM by ---.)
from one of the quotes chosen for that report it would appear that this goo's effect was to make people ill for months.

JR, is it that you are suggesting that fecal matter disposed of from an airliner could relatively easily be transformed in the upper atmosphere to become something so offensive to the human system, that it could cause an illness that lingered strongly for upto eight weeks?
Blue dye aside.
Surely, if being shat upon by an airplane could manifest from the sky as a goo which makes you really ill there'd be more talk of it;there are so many airliners, after all.
Maybe it's kept quiet by the aviation authorities and it isn't contemporary military germ warfare experimentation upon the populaces at all. lol That just seems slightly incredible though. Rare instance as it seems to be,aside.
From the presented news media reportage..it occurs that it was a particularly noxious goo that fell from the sky on that occasion. You're writing it off as fecal matter from an airliner or anything but a military experiment. What about the club of rome?
07-31-2009, 02:50 AM,
If it was airline shit, based upon the numbers of flights JR, we'd been dead a long time ago. It does however make me glad cows don't fly.:D
08-01-2009, 05:47 AM,
I always wondered if anyone died from a frozen poopsicle fallen from a plane.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
08-08-2009, 09:38 PM,
Quote:JR, is it that you are suggesting that fecal matter disposed of from an airliner could relatively easily be transformed in the upper atmosphere to become something so offensive to the human system, that it could cause an illness that lingered strongly for upto eight weeks?
Surely, if being shat upon by an airplane could manifest from the sky as a goo which makes you really ill there'd be more talk of it; there are so many airliners, after all.
Maybe it's kept quiet by the aviation authorities and it isn't contemporary military germ warfare experimentation upon the populaces at all. lol That just seems slightly incredible though.
From the presented news media reportage. it occurs that it was a particularly noxious goo that fell from the sky on that occasion. You're writing it off as fecal matter from an airliner
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dfSAH0elX-Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dfSAH0elX-Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Yes. Enjoy yourself...:)
08-08-2009, 11:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2009, 02:00 AM by ---.)
Quote:Yes.

As I already contended, with the vast amount of air travel currently in the world, a point you yourself go to lengths to stress..one might expect phenomena of this nature to be, at least, a little more widely reported.

Considering the rich history of military experimentations apon populaces since the latter half of the twentieth century, when applying some artefact like Occam's Razor it doesn't seem either the most obvious nor the most plausible suggestion to make that this was simply a case of 'when airline feces goes bad' ~ illicit military testing is far more plausible than an otherwise seemingly unheard of phenomena such as which you are ascribing to the events. imo.
08-09-2009, 05:33 AM,
For as much as I love Carlin, mute point. Military experiments are a bit different than germs that are low dose and natural. Your immune system works like an athlete marathon. When overstressed it becomes weaker, understress it becomes weaker. Call it a happy medium.

Love the show though. The bathroom reminded me of the only time I was invited to a fancy resturant that had an attendant in there. I went to take a piss and when I was done I turned towards the door. The attendant said in a snooty voice, Sir, where I come from they teach us to wash our hands after we relieve ourselves." I grinned and said, "And where I come from they teach us not to pee on them.":rolleyes:
08-12-2009, 10:40 AM,
Quote:illicit military testing is far more plausible than an otherwise seemingly unheard of phenomena such as which you are ascribing to the events. imo.
No longer. The Cold War is over and air travel is still increasing.
08-12-2009, 11:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2009, 11:09 AM by ---.)
Quote:
Quote:illicit military testing is far more plausible than an otherwise seemingly unheard of phenomena such as which you are ascribing to the events. imo.
No longer. The Cold War is over and air travel is still increasing.

Biowarfare wasn't and isn't the preserve of the cold war, it's still very much in vogue.( i don't think you contended my conjecture so well..Occam has now left the building:().

Or perhaps it's nowadays relegated to just islamic militants hilariously killing themselves with bubonic plague by accident in North East Africa earlier this year...I can see your point, it's absolutely ludicrous and unmitigated paranoia to suspect the military industrial combine might still actively dally with such fearful things and make a few field tests here and there...at 'safely' diluted levels, of course...they would never hurt their 'own populations'.

I think it's important we endeavour to keep a current running through that lightbulb for you:)

Take a few moments out and have a listen to this brilliant Parenti speech..it's a great one..his wit is impeccable.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AEiP1UGSro"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AEiP1UGSro" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> (part 1)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Declassified: Predator Drone Turns Itself On At Military Base Frank2 4 1,614 02-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Last Post: thokling
Information DARPA Continues Human Experiments to Create Military Super Soldiers FastTadpole 1 1,408 09-26-2012, 12:24 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Israel as the US Military Technology Transfer Conduit to China and Russia since the 1990s FastTadpole 2 3,207 08-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Senators say military cyber ops not reported h3rm35 0 911 01-15-2011, 10:15 PM
  HAARP-The Military Pandora's Box-Electromagnetic Manipulation of the Earth's Climate h3rm35 0 2,370 03-03-2010, 10:34 PM
  Military Links Drones into Unmanned Squadrons FastTadpole 1 1,554 11-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Military robot 'hops' over walls Nibiru 7 2,529 09-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Climate change excuse for US military intervention? TriWooOx 1 1,001 08-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Upcoming Military Robot Could Feed on Dead Bodies April 8 2,581 08-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Last Post: GeneralODay
  Computer Virus Hits U.S. Military Base in Afghanistan --- 0 1,283 12-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Last Post: ---