Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbc Documentary
02-18-2007, 11:01 PM,
Bbc Documentary
need i say more unless your stupid or something

Blair Broadcasting Company No 2 doing it's job what else did you expect dummey
9/11 was an inside job and the economy is going into meltdown so keep some spare food put by just in case justice is right.
02-18-2007, 11:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2007, 11:16 PM by the real enigma.)
Bbc Documentary
Yeah complete hit piece, the jew conspiracy and the "gawd we made a boo boo" from the FBI, comlpete bollocks from my uk bbc channel. They followed Alex Jones around for a week and only gave him about 1-1.5 mins air time.. Man Im gonna complain to the bbc to get there facts right before putting hit pieces on again

Encoding at the mo to get it on
02-18-2007, 11:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2007, 11:33 PM by NWD.)
Bbc Documentary
I cannot believe what I've just seen on BBC2, proper hit piece... nasty edit of the original me thinks as per infowars article suggests, 20 mins in and i'm dissappoined with the narrators insinuations, dylan avery, alex jones, jim fetzer, shown as clowns, although alex did at least try, he wore a smart suite. Other people I've never seen with the Official CT stance...

"editorial control" from the british brainwashing corp, yeah...

going to watch it again... then prepare my complaint...
02-18-2007, 11:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2007, 11:35 PM by the real enigma.)
Bbc Documentary
bbc complaints asshole department:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/
02-19-2007, 12:06 AM,
Bbc Documentary
Many people that watched the BBC2 crap will have read a little about 9/11 and even they would know it did not answer may of the questions posed by credible professionals so maybe I should see it as the BBC shooting themselves in the foot and a goal for us.

Did you know that house price can never go down ! the BBC says so
9/11 was an inside job and the economy is going into meltdown so keep some spare food put by just in case justice is right.
02-19-2007, 12:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2007, 12:11 AM by Fixation.)
Bbc Documentary
It was utterly dire.

No video footage backing up the truth about what happened on the ground, on the day etc. No mention of insuring the towers etc, no mention of other towers blazing for hours and never collapsing, nothing about thermite or molten metal, no early photos from the debris of the towers shown whatsoever. No videos from the commission, no video of rumsfeld saying they shot that plane down slip, no clips about pulling wtc7. etc etc etc.

A complete whitewash - amazingly predictable one sided view on things.

I hope it makes people ask questions if anything. Shame they actually didn't actually ask anything in the piece.
02-19-2007, 12:51 AM,
Bbc Documentary
It was very poor and one sided, and set out to make Alex Jones look like a monomaniac with a personal fixation on 'bringing down the NWO etc' rather than somebody who has done a lot of research and has some pertinent comments to make. They wheeled out the guy from Popular Mechanics, who said that although the colapse of building 7 looked like a controlled demo, it wasn't: Oh well - as David Icke would say - that's all right then, lets all have a cup of tea and carry on watching The Price is Right! They conveniently left out the footage of Silverstein saying that they pulled the bloomin' thing!

The scariest thing was though, that the programme was dressed up to look like a well balanced documentary, and I'm sure a lot of people watching it who have not really researched themselves will feel it gives them the green light to put a lot of their 911 demons about a possible conspiracy to bed.

Cue Barbers Adagio for Strings....!
Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts and their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. There is GOOD out there. We oppose DECEPTION. Conduit Closing\
02-19-2007, 01:26 AM,
Bbc Documentary
Oppono Astos makes some excellent points there - couldn't have put it better myself! :smile:

The mass of the populace, fed on a diet of soaps and sport probably would not have even bothered to watch a BBC2 documentary on 9/11. It is all "old news" for them - it happened way back in 2001, i.e. way beyond their attention span.

Far better to watch EastEnders and their favourite Premier League team.

It is possible to overestimate how much importance your average Joe places on anything outside the pap they have been fed, almost since birth.
02-19-2007, 01:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2007, 01:35 AM by Larry O'Hara.)
Bbc Documentary
From the perspective of us at 9/11 cultwatch, it was a mixed programme: follow the link to see our assessment.

http://paulstott.typepad.com/911cultwatch/...ates_egg_f.html

I am afraid the naivety shown about the BBC in some quarters, including the 9/11 cult, shows just how detached from reality some people are.

In great detail, Notes From the Borderland magazine has critiqued over the last 8 years (for example) dodgy BBC programmes on the 1999 Soho nail-bombing (Panorama), the bogus 'Macintyre Investigates' series, Peter Taylor's 'True Spies' on Special Branch (2002) & the 'Secret Agent' on the BNP (2005), plus other programmes. In none of these stories have anybody who is now a 9/11 cultist expressed the slightest interest--no grasp of history.

As regards the show, I particularly enjoyed watching a drop-out kid who looks like he has yet to reach puberty (Dylan Avery) suggesting people at Popular Mechanics who have degrees in science and engineering should "stick to writing about tractors". Classic!
02-19-2007, 06:35 PM,
Bbc Documentary
Infowars has posted a review and the whole video can be watched from this link

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2...issueoflies.htm
02-19-2007, 07:34 PM,
Bbc Documentary
Quote:From the perspective of us at 9/11 cultwatch, it was a mixed programme: follow the link to see our assessment.

"In fact conspiracy theories go back centuries. When listening to the explanations of some of the anti-semitic myths that have grown up since 9/11, it is easy to recall that (to take just one example) anti-semitic myths have a depressingly longer history than 40 years. Countless others could be added."

So, conspiracy theories = anti semitism?
02-19-2007, 08:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2007, 08:29 PM by RealTruthSeeker.)
Bbc Documentary
Larry, why are you here? What are you looking for and what do you hope to achieve by being here? Some of you people think you're so fucking smart. Statistics show that you're all a bunch of useless eaters, as well, so what's up? Is there some exclusive club I'm not privy to?

BTW, Larry O'Hara isn't the name of a smart person. You may be a good father. You may be the hardest worker at the mill. You're not smarter than me, though. Stop patronizing myself and all others who are well researched in 911, because you haven't earned that position and never will.

There seems to be some strange mental illness with official story people in which they suffer delusions of intellectual superiority. It's humorous and sickening at the same time.
02-19-2007, 11:01 PM,
Bbc Documentary
Quote:
Quote:From the perspective of us at 9/11 cultwatch, it was a mixed programme: follow the link to see our assessment.

"In fact conspiracy theories go back centuries. When listening to the explanations of some of the anti-semitic myths that have grown up since 9/11, it is easy to recall that (to take just one example) anti-semitic myths have a depressingly longer history than 40 years. Countless others could be added."

So, conspiracy theories = anti semitism?

not all conspiracy theories are anti-semitic: but many of them are, yes, going back to the Jewish blood libel, Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Mein Kampf etc. Analysis of system structure & class can easily become supplanted by 'racial' theories.
02-19-2007, 11:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2007, 11:10 PM by Larry O'Hara.)
Bbc Documentary
Quote:Larry, why are you here? What are you looking for and what do you hope to achieve by being here? Some of you people think you're so fucking smart. Statistics show that you're all a bunch of useless eaters, as well, so what's up? Is there some exclusive club I'm not privy to?

If the club you refer to is one where the price of admission is regard for historical evidence, then probably, yes, going on your content free abuse here.

Quote:BTW, Larry O'Hara isn't the name of a smart person.

That quote is either just plain silly, or incipently (anti-Irish) racist. Probably just silly.

Quote:You may be a good father. You may be the hardest worker at the mill. You're not smarter than me, though. Stop patronizing myself and all others who are well researched in 911, because you haven't earned that position and never will.

who, exactly, are you to declare what position I have/haven't or may/may not earn?

Quote:There seems to be some strange mental illness with official story people in which they suffer delusions of intellectual superiority. It's humorous and sickening at the same time.

Your insinuation I am an 'official story person' is humorous. But it certainly speaks volumes about your intellect, that's for sure. I see from glancing at your profile you have no home-page & no interests listed. Clearly a true achiever who hides his light under a bushel. If you did indeed once win a McDonald's star as employee of the month, share it with us..................
02-19-2007, 11:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2007, 11:28 PM by Tblacksheep.)
Bbc Documentary
Quote:not all conspiracy theories are anti-semitic: but many of them are, yes, going back to the Jewish blood libel, Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Mein Kampf etc. Analysis of system structure & class can easily become supplanted by 'racial' theories.

Conspiracys are older than that. Where you have secrecy (between two or more people), you have conspiracy.

Mainstream 'conspiracy', the one that talks about any involvement of government which of course you (and the mainstream cult) tag the word 'theory' to and also try to associate it with anti-semitism, pretty sick PR and a good way of tarring everything with the same brush. Throwing the baby out with the racist bathwater.

Not everyone thinks the world revolves around Israel, but at least we know we have a mini-adl here, you sound like a 9/11 (mainstream) cult that is doing the same as those it supposedly watches.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information New 9/11 truth documentary among "most watched" on PBS this week CharliePrime 0 584 09-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  The Ultimate Con 911 Documentary TeslaandLyne 0 485 03-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Searching For Facinating Cdi Demolition Documentary ov3rkomer 0 590 09-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Last Post: ov3rkomer