Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemtrail Program To Air On Discovery Channel
02-22-2007, 06:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2007, 07:14 AM by ozlo.)
That's right, the Discovery Channel (US) will be airing a program tonight which appears will deal with chemtrails. It will probably be a complete whitewash since after all this is the Disinfo-coverup Channel but we shall see. It's called Best Evidence: Chemical Contrails and will debut Thursday, February 22 at 9PM EST (-500 UTC), and will be repeating Friday 2/23 at 1PM and Sunday 3/4 at 4PM. Cappers, get your capture cards and encoding software ready!

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/best-evi...episode_02.html
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.”
Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.
02-22-2007, 11:01 AM,
if it's anything like the 9/11 documentary that was on BBC2 last week then save your time it was a conplete sham.

i don't think i agree with all this stuff about chemtrails but the media should present the facts from both sides

it's all a case of freedom of speach and thats in short supply when all the media is controlled by a few very rich men.
9/11 was an inside job and the economy is going into meltdown so keep some spare food put by just in case justice is right.
02-22-2007, 07:01 PM,
It airs tonight, and while I don't have a capture card I will be taping it. I'll let you know how what the propaganda-to-truth ratio is like after I see it.
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.”
02-23-2007, 02:16 AM,
people are waking up to the eugenics program over their heads... better wake up before its to late. stop this madness that the government is using to kill you and your family with this chemtrail stuff. its no conspiracy, just go outside and search for big fat white lines in the sky, open your eyes.
02-23-2007, 05:39 AM,
I watched part of it. They seemed to centralize the debate around global warming quite effectively.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
02-24-2007, 12:31 AM,
Im not sure if its the full thing, but here you go......

http://cdn-79.liveleak.comveleak/6/asdj...chemtrail_a.avi
02-24-2007, 12:59 AM,
cheers for that lando, i just checked it out.

Unfortunately it is not the full program, only about nine and a half minutes or so. It looks like it is another biased report, So far it only talks about it possibly being used to change weather conditions. It doesn't look like it is going anywhere NEAR talking about the U.S. purposely attacking its own country.

One this I did learn though, was how many planes do fly like that. I did not know that there are some places where 40 planes leave behind a heavy trail within a few hours.

- typhoid
The Truth Will Set You Free
02-24-2007, 03:04 AM,
Quote:I did not know that there are some places where 40 planes leave behind a heavy trail within a few hours.

It happens all the time here.
02-24-2007, 08:16 AM,
Quote:
Quote: I did not know that there are some places where 40 planes leave behind a heavy trail within a few hours.

It happens all the time here.

Ditto
[Image: dontbustme6cvcmg7.jpg]
02-25-2007, 03:22 PM,
Was anyone able to capture it and can contribute us with a nice xvid or something similar?
03-03-2007, 07:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2007, 07:10 AM by TeslaandLyne.)
Sounds like they ignored the whole endeavor of finding scientifically
the compositions that is in the air.

Easy get a pilot to fly into the trail.

Years ago a trail documentary aired and that is all they talked about,
global warning. Its a cover for something and its high energy plasma
engines and not purposeful poisoning the air.

Expect justice but not in our time.
03-08-2007, 06:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2007, 06:44 PM by ozlo.)
I *still* have not finished watching the whole thing. I recorded it and watched the first 15 minutes live but had things to do. Every time I try to continue watching the rest I get side-tracked or just fall asleep. :LOL: From what I can tell, however, it mostly seems to focus on chemtrails being the result of a program to combat "global warming". So just more BS.

They could have gotten some better people on the "chemtrails really do exist" side to share their viewpoints of chemtrails from a more scientific point of view too. But of course not. And on the other side, they chose NASA and NOAA government ops to show how chemtrails either do no exist or do but have always existed and it's just a natural occurance. Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse.
03-10-2007, 05:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2007, 05:32 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
Thanks for the review.

So lets see, there is a trails are good for you spin, they will prevent Global Warming.
This might be the case of confronting with the opposite.
One or the other has nothing left.

Well the old spin was airliners were developing cleaner and more efficient engines.
This must be true, but high flying trail makers over Long Island and New York City
must be a military jet or experimental aircraft because planes are landing in this area not
flying by it.

Any captures about 500M can put it at http://www.megaupload.com/ for 25 downloads
with a link in the thread. Good for non torrent users and gives more of a chance to
get on a torrent. It works without putting in any information or sending email address,
just remember to copy the resulting download page link.

I got a $50 video card from ebay but gives out at 11 minuets or so of recording for
some reason, its in a low memory W98 PC. Good for 3 min music from guest bands
on TV.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Capture Program RaFTertheONE 4 866 02-23-2014, 08:58 AM
Last Post: i811st
  Downloading a whole Youtube Channel RaFTertheONE 4 701 10-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: RaFTertheONE
  VEVO - program suggestions RaFTertheONE 0 404 10-19-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: RaFTertheONE
  20 Megatons of Aluminum in Chemtrail Program icosaface 145 35,698 03-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Physics Community Afire With Rumors of Higgs Boson Discovery h3rm35 1 764 06-20-2012, 10:01 PM
Last Post: thokling
  "Houston, we have a problem!" (Yugoslavian space program) trailer Henrik 1 1,283 01-14-2012, 08:38 AM
Last Post: thokling
  BREAKING NEWS :: NASA Reveals 'Astrobiology Discovery' + The Gulf of Mexico Biofuel Connection drummer 5 2,153 12-03-2010, 04:21 PM
  Prisonplanet.tv: THE GOVERNMENT´S REAL CHEMTRAIL AGENDA? TheTruth 6 2,273 10-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  The Star Wars Program Chopstics 2 1,298 07-30-2010, 09:44 PM
  Scientists Flock To "free Energy" Discovery Cycle of Eternity 9 2,031 06-05-2010, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Nokturnal