Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Need To Take It To The Next Level!
02-24-2007, 02:00 AM,
So I have been thinking..I know I shouldn't, but sometimes you can't avoid it :biggrin:

Every day we see new posts flooding into the forums about what is going on in the world. Throughout Britain, Europe, America, Canada, literally everywhere, daily events are taking place which slowly lead us closer and closer to being under the direct influence of a New World Order. I think we can all agree that it is time to temporarily put aside our different theories about who exactly is in the Illuminati, and start presenting people with the evidence that there IS an Illuminati! Everyday people receive their information from one source, mainstream media. It's time to shake things up a bit!

I prepose, that members who want to make a difference, Start to locate people in their area and organize groups. Depending on when everyone can meet, perhaps once a month or once every two months for a few hours, we should try to get together at various locations and hand out pamphlets with basic information that would appeal to the people (eg, if in Britain, 7/7 cover up as well as war in Iraq) and present them with links and authors that they can go to for further information. Aswell as this website of course :smile:

Id like to know if people think this is a good idea or not. If so, I think that people should post the GENERAL AREA that they are in (by no means post exactly where you are!) and then take it through PMs. Ideally, at least four people should be through group.

lets hear what you think,

- typhoid
The Truth Will Set You Free
02-24-2007, 02:11 AM,
Good idea, I'm meeting up with Druid shortly for a chat about exactly that, at the very least we can support each other and not feel quite so isolated among the sleeping hoardes..
02-24-2007, 05:46 AM,
http://www.brainsturbator.com/index.php/br...esistance_plan/
02-24-2007, 06:51 AM,
Quote:http://www.brainsturbator.com/index.php/br...esistance_plan/

I had read that before on your sight and thought it was the best post. Yes, get to know the neighbors, among the other things mentioned. Turn of the fuckin' tv and talk to people.

Anyone want to meet me for coffee in the San Francisco Bay area, let me know.
[Image: 13703654.jpg][Image: rock1.jpg]
02-24-2007, 09:18 AM,
there should be no question if you should organize with your town. Sure some people on here might no whats going on, but they are isolated. If everyone here developed solidarity in their communities around them, the power will reside more with the people rather than the state. Pamphleteer, hold meetings, show movies whatever you can do.
TahoeforTruth.org

911dvdProject.com

&All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.& --Thomas Jefferson

“There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the causes of happenings.”
-- Dorothy Thompson quote

02-24-2007, 05:42 PM,
Sounds like this is a good idea then!

If anyone wishes to get a group together in England, send me a PM as I am in the Greater Lancaster Area (Lancaster/Morcombe) but I am able to travel as far as London:)

- typhoid
The Truth Will Set You Free
02-24-2007, 07:44 PM,
I like it.

I'm in Arizona, Arizonies ;)
Yo
02-25-2007, 12:00 AM,
Check out the ol lala land movie "Pump Up the Volume" with christian slater.

ebay has available 5 and 6 watt PLL FM transmitters straight from china for around $80USD. 1 watters legally obtained can cost as much as $300USD. Stay mobile and transmit over any popular channel which most of the sheep listen to and make em either turn their radio off or wake up. How's that for the next level? It's a quick and easy way of reaching the masses. And cheap too, ~$500USD for a full tuned and balanced system to obtain maximum transmission distance of many many miles. Back in the day I would cover up a local redneck station with a .01watt transmitter and obtain about a mile range. It was great for pickin up chicks in the local college dorms. But I think it could be better served in waking these stupid f_c_s up.
02-25-2007, 03:53 AM,
Quote:Check out the ol lala land movie "Pump Up the Volume" with christian slater.

ebay has available 5 and 6 watt PLL FM transmitters straight from china for around $80USD. 1 watters legally obtained can cost as much as $300USD. Stay mobile and transmit over any popular channel which most of the sheep listen to and make em either turn their radio off or wake up. How's that for the next level? It's a quick and easy way of reaching the masses. And cheap too, ~$500USD for a full tuned and balanced system to obtain maximum transmission distance of many many miles. Back in the day I would cover up a local redneck station with a .01watt transmitter and obtain about a mile range. It was great for pickin up chicks in the local college dorms. But I think it could be better served in waking these stupid f_c_s up.

If you do this, just remember to stay mobile and keep it short. The FCC is worse that the IRS in enforcing their rules over the air. They can and will track you down, fine you and jail you for breaking their "rules".

FUCK THE FCC!!!!
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
02-25-2007, 10:46 AM,
Quote:ebay has available 5 and 6 watt PLL FM transmitters straight from china for around $80USD.

Thats some cool shit! Back in the day we use to do that. Hip Hop was pretty new and was getting no airplay. We used HeathKit transmitters you made yourself. And they the FCC would catch you they, I'm sure they ain't even playing today! I'm sure the fines are crazy. But we could do a weekly email Newsletter. I'm sure there's enough writers here.
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
02-25-2007, 04:28 PM,
Quote:If you do this, just remember to stay mobile and keep it short. The FCC is worse that the IRS in enforcing their rules over the air. They can and will track you down, fine you and jail you for breaking their "rules".

What is the FM band? 88-108MHz If you break an LPFM regulation here then you're quite possibly fucked.

In order for the FCC to come after you, you first have to piss someone off enough to get them to call the FCC and complain about your transmission. Usually it's a current transmitting entity which will do this, as the general public doesn't have a clue about much of anything. All commercial freqs are above 92MHz while the non-profits have the use of 88-91.9MHz.

What about 87.7MHz? it lies only .075MHz BELOW VHF Ch.6 audio which can be a problem so no go there.

And lastly 87.9MHz? It's an unused frequency and by the apparant definition is NOT an FM station, even though just about every FM receiver can pick it up. Keep the language clean, only copylefted material and what does anyone have to bitch about? I'd give it a 50/50 chance of success, of course this does depend on the mentality of the people listening and overall, who you tell.

Above all else, KEEP IT MOBILE!!

Whatever vehicle you drive, hide the headunit and transmitter under the seat or preferably in the trunk. Use only a quarter wave antenna mounted on the center of the rear trunk lid or better yet on the top of the vehicle in the center. Throw an old CB unit on the dash so everyone can see. Install an on/off swith for the FM setup close by where you can easily reach it while driving. If you start to get a lil paranoid while transmitting, just throw the off switch and believe (in yourself) that the antenna goes with the CB unit. If approached by anyone questioning your setup, tell them you like to talk to the truckers when distance driving and anything more than that is none of their business, but be nice when doing so. Oh, and make sure that all the wires of the CB appear to be connected and functional, it wouldn't be very convincing if the CB antenna plug has nothing plugged into it, make it look real or better yet make it really functionable.

Hope this helps.

Anyone ever try aiming a parabolic dish using a 800Watt magnetron out of a microwave oven at the police stations main transmitting antenna?
02-25-2007, 11:48 PM,
Quote:So I have been thinking..I know I shouldn't, but sometimes you can't avoid it
- typhoid
I've been thinking about the "thinking problem", and found some other helpful things:

breathing. Breathe some seconds with upright spine and take a break. That has a great effect in any situation. We know it, but it is good to remember it again.
After all, we live in an organism that has to be maintained, and although most of the biochemical processes occur automatically, we can enhance the overall state of our body and our perception and cognitive abilities. To remain clear and focussed.

I know you all know this, I just follow the law of talking to myself when writing or talking to others.
I am my savior
02-26-2007, 12:49 AM,
I agree breathing is the best way to relax and also to meditate. Its the key to raise your level of consciousness.

I also feel that we shouldn't get bogged down in trying to expose previous false flags - I've been thinkin to:)

I think a great deal of time needs to be taken to raise awareness of the "money" system.

This is where their power lies. We need to try to change the economic situation. I don't know how we're going to do this as they will kill anyone who trys to. They've killed the two presidents who tried it, so us small folk won't really be a problem.

This however is the crown jewel. These people control us with money, so we need to get that power back.

Or at least awake enough people with the information. If we go down the conspiracy road we may turn off the people who will really make a difference.

Please try to consider this. We need to focus on the private central banks and the levels of control this factually does give them. Most people don't have a clue about economics and thats the way they want it.

They will not win, remember that and never think any different. As ThirtySeven says "pessimism is for sissies".
02-26-2007, 01:53 AM,
Illegal radio transmissions is only gonna result in the headline:

"CONSPIRACY NUTS DISRUPT EMERGENCY SERVICES RADIOS - 3 BABIES, 2 KIDS, AN OLD LADY DEAD.... FIRE AT ORPHANAGE.....etc..."

Doing things illegally is going down to their level.

I hardly spend time writing posts here, not cause I'm not busy writing about alternate conspiracy theories etc... I tend to take that to the mainstream forums, as I realise that other than mutual back-patting here in most cases nobody here will learn anything. Much better to spend my time reading things here and spreading the news to the mainstream.
02-26-2007, 03:44 AM,
Quote:I agree breathing is the best way to relax and also to meditate. Its the key to raise your level of consciousness.

I also feel that we shouldn't get bogged down in trying to expose previous false flags - I've been thinkin to:)

I think a great deal of time needs to be taken to raise awareness of the "money" system.

This is where their power lies. We need to try to change the economic situation. I don't know how we're going to do this as they will kill anyone who trys to. They've killed the two presidents who tried it, so us small folk won't really be a problem.

This however is the crown jewel. These people control us with money, so we need to get that power back.

Or at least awake enough people with the information. If we go down the conspiracy road we may turn off the people who will really make a difference.

Please try to consider this. We need to focus on the private central banks and the levels of control this factually does give them. Most people don't have a clue about economics and thats the way they want it.

They will not win, remember that and never think any different. As ThirtySeven says "pessimism is for sissies".

This is THE single, true, core issue in my opinion. I'm in awe of how all pervasive and how completely, overwhelmingly the central banks have control of what people use as money. That's why I always give out AFTF first to people. That film is good, but I wish I knew how to create some sort of "reality virus" which would unravel and deconstruct fiat "money."
[Image: 13703654.jpg][Image: rock1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity hilly7 2 464 11-26-2008, 10:41 AM
Last Post: DJOldskool
  A message to those in contact with LeveL Guest 0 479 10-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Radio ConCen 13th Jan 2008 - Host Og - Guest Level - The Puppet Dictators (Mp3) Ognir 10 1,214 01-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LeveL
  USA = 'developing nations' level of inequality. Rich gettting richer, poor getting poorer, no middle class left& MikeWB 10 1,177 07-25-2007, 04:48 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Warn Level GutSmoke 5 657 01-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Last Post: wokensheep
  High-level Illuminati 33 Degree Freemason Quits waxzy 8 1,194 10-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Last Post: OWN-the-NWO
  How Far Below Sea Level Will Your Home Be? waxzy 19 1,339 10-04-2006, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Keen