Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About The Beginning
02-25-2007, 07:31 AM,
About The Beginning
This Post Is To Reveal The Facts About A Much Controversial And Disputed Subject , The Beginning And Just Who Recorded The Actual Beginning And From When . What Point In Time And Which Place Did All Religions Get Their Concept Of A Beginning ;

Because There Are Many Stages Of Beginnig Or Creation . The Most Commonly Accepted Story Is The Western World Story As Found In Their English Translations Of The Bible , And Lately English Translation Of The Koran , Who Seem To Feed The Hungry Minds Of The Westerneers ,

Who Are In Constant Pursuit Of Identity , Being The Melting Pot Of Many Nations And Nationalities Stripped Of Their True Identity , So We Will Begin By Addressing This Concept .

Does God Have A Beginnig ?

Ans ; Yes . God's Beginning Is With Each Religious Denomination Or Sect , For Instance , Allah Is Declared The One And Only God Through The Declaration Of The Islamic Faith . When Muhammad , Who Was Born In 570 A.D. And Died In The Year 632 A.D.

In Arabia Made An Islamic Declaration Of Faith That '' There Is No God But Allah '' , That Declaration Was The Birth Of The Allah Concept As Taugh In Islam , When Moses Declares In His Question, '' Who Should I Say Sent Me ? ( Exodus 3 ; 13 ) .

And The God Of The Jewish Torah Answer , '' I Am That I Am '' ( Exodus 3 ; 14 ) , ( Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh ) < aramic , Then He Declares The Jewish Concept Of God . In The Bible God Enter As Eloheem First In Genesis 1 ; 1 , Then Becomes Yahweh Eloheem ( Genesis 2;4

Onto Just Yahweh ( Genesis 4 ; 26 ) And Even Onto Adonia ( Genesis 18 ; 3 ) , A Title Also Used By Human Beings ( Genesis 15 ; 2 ) . This Growing Process From Plural To Singular Establishes The Birth Of Each Of The God Concepts Of Judaism In The Torah ,

Though He Has Many Other Names There . These Are The Basic Pricipals . Now For The Christians . Who Choose To Use Greek And Latin ; Two Languages That Jesus The Christ Did Not Speak . They Took On The Same Principle Of Judaism And Used Theos < greek

God , Kurios < greek , Lord Or Despotes < greek , And Dios < greek While Each Claim That The God That Represent Them By Whichever Name They Call On . To Use According To Whichever Language They Chose . Was The Very God Of The Beginning Of Creation .

All The While , Their Books , Scriptures , Scrolls Or Tablets Were Written Many Thousand Of Years . After The Fact . The Fact Is . That Their God Has Its Origin With The Birth Of Each Of Their Religions . The Same Will Apply To ; Hinduism . Buddhism , Seikism , Baha'ism .

Which Are Religions To House Their God Concept . There Would Be No God . So In This Sense , God Has A Beginning , Or As Each Of You Come To Know Of God That Is His Or Her Beginning . Or At Least To Each Person .

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
02-25-2007, 08:40 AM,
About The Beginning
Quote:This Post Is To Reveal The Facts About A Much Controversial And Disputed Subject , The Beginning And Just Who Recorded The Actual Beginning And From When . What Point In Time And Which Place Did All Religions Get Their Concept Of A Beginning ;

Facts... I do not think so. These are your beliefs. You are beginning to sound like a prophett wanabe or something. These are not Facts. In fact you have presented no factual information in this post. You are simply spoutting of what someone else has written or decided. Which would actually make this post borderline plaigirism. You should rewrite this to by starting with I believe. But not facts because they are not facts. Not Facts at all.
02-25-2007, 08:59 AM,
About The Beginning
Quote:
Quote:This Post Is To Reveal The Facts About A Much Controversial And Disputed Subject , The Beginning And Just Who Recorded The Actual Beginning And From When . What Point In Time And Which Place Did All Religions Get Their Concept Of A Beginning ;

Facts... I do not think so. These are your beliefs. You are beginning to sound like a prophett wanabe or something. These are not Facts. In fact you have presented no factual information in this post. You are simply spoutting of what someone else has written or decided. Which would actually make this post borderline plaigirism. You should rewrite this to by starting with I believe. But not facts because they are not facts. Not Facts at all.

Funny thing about this forum your more then welcome to disagree or try to prove what have been posted wrong so be my guess .
02-25-2007, 09:31 AM,
About The Beginning
Facts can be proven right or wrong. What you have posted cannot be because it is not base on Fact to begin with. It is based on the same scientific research that at one time said the Earth was flat. I am sure the next thing you post will be Adam was a gorilla. This post kind of reminds me of the teacher on Charlie Brown....Wah Wah wah wahhhwwhahwha wah....
02-25-2007, 09:44 AM,
About The Beginning
Quote:Funny thing about this forum your more then welcome to disagree or try to prove what have been posted wrong so be my guess .
Thanks for pointing that out.

I admire your efforts - you have a passion most people will never understand. However, I'd suggest taking a course in logic before you have a freaking stroke - you're going to burst a blood vessal thinking in circles like that.
[Image: randquote.png]
02-25-2007, 10:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-25-2007, 10:16 AM by lovelyk.)
About The Beginning
the topic is DOES God has a beginning?

if the answer is yes then you should quote Biblical/Islamic/whatever sources to prove If the God really has a beginning.

Your post reflects that "God Exists' and that He has different names in different languages/cultures.
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
02-25-2007, 03:50 PM,
About The Beginning
Quote:
Quote:Funny thing about this forum your more then welcome to disagree or try to prove what have been posted wrong so be my guess .
Thanks for pointing that out.

I admire your efforts - you have a passion most people will never understand. However, I'd suggest taking a course in logic before you have a freaking stroke - you're going to burst a blood vessal thinking in circles like that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I DOUBT THAT
02-25-2007, 03:52 PM,
About The Beginning
Quote:the topic is DOES God has a beginning?

if the answer is yes then you should quote Biblical/Islamic/whatever sources to prove If the God really has a beginning.

Your post reflects that "God Exists' and that He has different names in different languages/cultures.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Thats why I said To Be CONTINUE In Next Post . Hope you have your scriptures ready .
02-26-2007, 06:59 PM,
About The Beginning
( What Would God's Purpose Be Without Man ? )

Nothing .What Would Man's Purpose Be Without God ? The Answer Is Quite Simple . The Same As With A God '' Survival '' , Simply Animalistic Survival . Man Can In Fact Exist Without God , But A God Cannot Exist Without Man . That Is Why Man Created God In His

Image And After His Likenesses , And Then Said God Created Man In His Image And After His Likeness . Because Man Is In Fact God And Admits It In His Holy Scriptures By Calling Himself The Son Of God ( Luke 3 ; 38 ) At One Point , And God At Another Point ( Psalms 82 ; 6 ) ( John 10 ; 34 ) ( 1Corinthians ; 3 ;16 ) .

Psalms 82 ; 6 , And I Quote ; the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

John 10 ; 34 , And I Quote ; Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, you are gods'?

1Corinthians ; 3 ;16 , And I Quote ; Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?
02-26-2007, 07:01 PM,
About The Beginning
( Do You Believe In Angels ? )

The Word Angel In Greek Is Ang'elos And Simply Means '' Messenger '' The Hebrew Word For Angel Is Mal'ak < aramic , And The Arabic Word Is Malaa - ik < arabic , All Having The Same Meaning '' Messenger '' . To Commit Oneself To Believing In Angels Is To Admit To

The Belief In God . Who Supposedly Sends These Angelic Or Apparitional . Spiritual Or Gost - Like Beings With Messages For Humankind . Angels As Spirit Beings Have Not Been Confirmed . No One Has Proven Beyond A Shadow Of A Doubt That These Beings , Oftentimes Depicted With Being , Exist .
02-26-2007, 07:03 PM,
About The Beginning
( Then Where Do You Think The Concept Of Angels Originated ? )

It Was Not The Greeks , Who Have Their Onlympia Of Gods That Settle In Heaven Such As Zeus , Who Has Sex With Humans And Has Half - God Half - Man Children That Walk The Earth . And Then They Guide Them To Humans That Are All Mortal .

These Beings Would Be Angels Or Christ Like . A Little Research Into Cultures That Predate The Greeks And The Bible , Such As The Sumerians , Reveal Stone Carvings Of Winged Mortals . Also The Native Americans And The Oldest Of All Cultures That Have Carvings Of

Winged Beings And Deities Are The Egiptians . Theologians Of The Monotheistic Religion Namely Judasim , Christianity , And Muhammadism ; The Seraphim , The Cherubim And Even Thrones . The Animal Egiptian Had Them As Enneads , Ogdoads , And

Nebaat , They Even Break Them Up Into Good And Evil . Then Europe Step In And Their Architecture . Cathedrals Are Covered With Dedmonic Winged Creatures Called Gargoyles . That Became Your Angels And Devils Today .
02-26-2007, 07:07 PM,
About The Beginning
So Am I Saying There No God Or Creator Who Responsible For Creating Humans ?
That Is Exactly What I Am Saying , Human Beings Are Not Created Spontaneously .

Everything That Exists Grew , And Growth Is A Process , The Way Mold Forms , The Way Bacteria Forms . They Form Out Of Conditions Like Mushrooms , Which Need Darkness .

Corn Needs Sunlight , And There Is Actually Particles Of Energy In The Sun That Is Going Into The Earth And Causing Plants To Reach For It's Warmth And Light , Thus Growth .

To Date , They Have Found Life On The Planet Mars In This Solar System . And Even More Is Known About Life And Living Beings From Other Worlds And / Or Dimensions , But They Can't Tell You Yet The Real Truth Could Destroy The System , The Order , And Religious Belief Systerm , So They Will Never Tell You The Whole Truth . ( New Findings Energize

Case For Life On Mars / Fossil Evidence Likely To Spur Research By Kathy Sawyer Washington Post Staff Writer February 27 , 2001 A.D. ) ( Satellite Photos Indicate Mars

Once Rich In Water By Associated Press , Dated December 5 2000 A.D. Taken Out Of Washington Times / Mars Rocks Show Signs Of Water Article By Kathy Sayer , Dated

December 5 . 2000 A.D. From Washington Post / Rock Basins On Mars Point To A Land Of Lakees Article By Dan Vergano , Dated December 5 , 2000 A.D. ''' In '' USA TODAY ''

LQQking At The Word '' And God Said Let There Be Light '' ( Genesis 1 ; 3 ) , The Word Ur < aramic , Used In The Bible For Light Is Really The Word Fire , Because There Was No

Electrical Lights During That Time Period , And Fire Cannot Burn Without Oxygen . So . Now '' Let There Be Light '' Meant , Let There Be Fire And Scientific Data Has Proven That Every

Element Has An Atomic Weight . So You Need Oxygen ( O2 ) For God To Say Let There Be Light ( Meaning Fire ) . If I Brought This Chemical Up To The 8th Element , Which Is The Atomic Number For Oxygen , At Least Eight , Elements Would Have To Be In Existence Between ( H1 ) Hydrogen And ( O2 ) Oxygen .
02-26-2007, 07:09 PM,
About The Beginning
So You Can't Have Light Without Oxygen ?

In Order For Fire To Burn , You Need Oxygen . So Before '' God Said '' Let There Be Light '' , At Least One Of Those Elements Would Have To Exist , Which Would Be The 6th Element Carbon , Which Is '' C '' Between 1 And 8 , We Are Not Talking About Incandescent Or Fluorescent Light , We Are Talking About Fire . And Fire Needs To Consume Something To . When Fire Consumes Something , It Transforms That Something Into Carbon .

Because You Needed The Oxygen To Have Fire . The Opposite Of Fire Would Be Water , And In Other To Get Water , You Need Hydrogen And Oxygen , You Have To Have H 2 0 , So Actually You Have To Pass ( He ) Helium , With Atomic Number 2 , A Burning Substance Like The Sun . '' Let There Be Light '' Is Talking About A Sun , But Not The Sun , Because Three Forms Of Light Are Created In The Bible .

You Have One Form Of Light Created In Genesis 1 ; 3 Where It States ; '' And God Said , Let There Be Light ; And There Was Light , '' The Second Form Of Light Created In Genesis 1 ; 14 Where It States ; '' And God Said , Let There Be Lights In The Firmament Of The Heaven , '' And The Third Form Of Light Created In Genesis 1 ; 16 Where It States ; And God Made Two Great Lights ; The Greater Light To Rule The Day , And The Lesser Light Rule The Night ; ''

Let There Be Light , And Poof , Light Just Appears Out Of Nowhere , Is Religious Rhetoric . It Is Not Current Information Or Scientific Fact . The Koran And The Bible Are Both Out - Dated And Do Not Match Up To Scientific Data . But Is An Institution That Keep Man In A Spell Bound State , Because They Don't Want An Amoral Society , Which Would Cause '' Chaos '' That They Could Not Control .

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In The Beginning Was Solve et Coagula 0 289 04-15-2012, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Cosmic Hour: The End of the 5th Sun and the Beginning of Everything Solve et Coagula 0 319 01-16-2012, 01:49 PM
  The beginning of the Fourth night of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan calendar system Solve et Coagula 1 687 07-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: MGoku
  In the beginning was Solve et Coagula 0 382 01-16-2011, 10:15 PM
  Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age Solve et Coagula 0 399 01-22-2009, 05:37 PM
  So When Was The Beginning Of The Creation Of Earth ? Adonai 11 1,517 03-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Adonai