Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbc Reports Wtc 7 Collapse Too Early
02-26-2007, 11:49 AM,
WWWWWOOOWWWWW!!!

[Image: bbc_oops.jpg]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=14...=9%2F11#14m44ss

LOOK WHATS BEHIND THE REPORTERS HEAD !!!!!!!

what the ^%^&#^%#&^$#&$#$#

I gotta go lay down !!!!!

(originally found by "abcd" at LC)
02-26-2007, 12:11 PM,
You know, there is an explanation...

In the midst of everything happening, it could have just been a mistake. Despite what anyone believes, one must admit that there was a mass amount of confusion taking place on September 11, 2001. The North tower fell at 10:28 am. Then, proceeding it, the second tower fell.

I believe it is possible, if not more likely, that BBC made a mistake. BBC is British and may not have been familiar with the names of the buildings, and could have been unsure which building was which in terms of numbers.

- typhoid
The Truth Will Set You Free
02-26-2007, 12:26 PM,
Not being a cynic but is that really a window behind her?

Its usual in news studios for there to have no windows (as this may result in background noise or uncontrollable distractions.

I am however aware that news (and other studios) use projected backgrounds (ie they can make the weather person / news reporter appear to be standing on the moon if they wanted), so this may be another of those strawman diversions we love !

In which event the background may well be earlier footage.
02-26-2007, 12:56 PM,
No I can assure you that that is, in fact, a window.

I watched that broadcast on September 11, 2001. I did not see that exact part, but I did see the woman broadcasting news when the towers were hit. She was inside for safety, but that was a window. In the footage on GVideo I am not sure if you can see the smoke moving but I know before that you could see the smoke billowing up towards the sky.

Aswell, she made references on the GVideo to looking out behind her and seeing the smoke+damage.

The more that I see this video, the more suspicious it is. The thing I can't seem to wrap my head around is if it was in fact a genuine mistake, why was she cut off at that exact time? Coincidences like that never stick, its never a coincidence.

Good find though.

- typhoid
The Truth Will Set You Free
02-26-2007, 02:54 PM,
Well I don't know if the BBC care but they are NOW AWARE !!

the best I could do !

click link below to listen or right click and save target as to download:

Phoen call to BBC letting them know thier oops !
02-26-2007, 03:07 PM,
Quote:You know, there is an explanation...

In the midst of everything happening, it could have just been a mistake. Despite what anyone believes, one must admit that there was a mass amount of confusion taking place on September 11, 2001. The North tower fell at 10:28 am. Then, proceeding it, the second tower fell.

I believe it is possible, if not more likely, that BBC made a mistake. BBC is British and may not have been familiar with the names of the buildings, and could have been unsure which building was which in terms of numbers.

- typhoid

No they said very specifically what building it was, specifying that the building was a few yards away from the world trade center, and if you use logic there's no way that could have been a mistake. If the times given in this video are accurate and this really was before the building collapse then this is yet another smoking gun.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
02-26-2007, 05:15 PM,
nice find.

let the officials try to get out of that one!
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
02-26-2007, 10:37 PM,
You can see in the screen captions:

"The 47 storey Salomon Brothers building close to the World Trade Centre has collapsed."

It is still standing in the window behind her when the caption is up and both reporters have already said it collapsed.

It's easy to tell it is a window as the sunlight is hitting her and the buildings behind her at the same angle and the same luminescence.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
02-26-2007, 11:52 PM,
Well I been pushing this news out over on Channel 4 (UK) forums.

People over there were just as confused about it - especially when I explained the sunlight theory (i.e. not blue screen) that you mentioned Easy Skanking.

Call me paranoid - but C4 forums has just crashed - HTTP 500 errors everywhere......
02-27-2007, 12:13 AM,
lol MrBS

http://community.channel4.com/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=162603557

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@community.channel4.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.34 Server at community.channel4.com Port 80

that what you get?
I don't see how when these people get on tv and talk like this that they don't just bust out laughing. I sure would, &phhheeh, sorry folks, haha, I can't read this anymore. Truth is, we're scamming the holy shit out of all of you. We're large, and in charge. Illuminati is in the hizzouse! East Sah-eeeed!& -Henry
02-27-2007, 12:21 AM,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=14...=9%2F11#14m44ss

this video has been removed....
everything is true. nothing is permissible.
02-27-2007, 12:29 AM,
man, I just loaded up this video 10 minutes ago and now it's gone:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=14...7+bbc&hl=en

I read this on 9/11 blogger yesterday but didn't think too much of it, this news just exploded today though
I don't see how when these people get on tv and talk like this that they don't just bust out laughing. I sure would, &phhheeh, sorry folks, haha, I can't read this anymore. Truth is, we're scamming the holy shit out of all of you. We're large, and in charge. Illuminati is in the hizzouse! East Sah-eeeed!& -Henry
02-27-2007, 12:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2007, 12:30 AM by yeti.)
Quote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=14...=9%2F11#14m44ss

It's still up. It's been giving that error off and on all day. Google's probably being slammed big time over this.

I'm downloading the original archive footage right now, but it's 1GB. I'll post a smaller version if nobody else does...
[Image: randquote.png]
02-27-2007, 12:36 AM,
Quote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=14...=9%2F11#14m44ss

Yup its gone, anyone have it on tracker
02-27-2007, 12:41 AM,
http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.ht...b21c558235331e8

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Piers Morgan Embarrasses Himself in Front of Jesse Ventura over WTC 7 Collapse April 0 635 09-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Last Post: April
  Dramatic images of World Trade Centre collapse on 9/11 released for first time TriWooOx 5 1,073 02-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Situation Reports hilly7 0 430 05-18-2009, 05:20 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Rare Pentagon Collapse Footage wokensheep 3 747 06-10-2007, 04:51 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Here's Another Reason The 9/11 Fire-mediated Collapse Theory Has To Be Wrong triplesix 0 452 05-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Last Post: triplesix
  Okay So I Have A New Collapse Theory... TraxusIV 3 832 12-16-2006, 06:53 AM
Last Post: rsol
  Steven Jones Announces Early Retirement From Byu freeon 4 651 10-26-2006, 01:21 AM
Last Post: ephilution
  A Structural Engineer Discusses Wtc Collapse Theories wokensheep 1 582 08-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  New Wtc Complex Photos Highlight Bizarre Building 7 Collapse wokensheep 2 663 08-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Last Post: wokensheep