Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Starting To Get Sick And Tired...
02-26-2007, 11:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2007, 11:45 PM by deathstickboy.)
of the god damn DAILY "German Death Cult" bitching from some people here.

Seriously, get off it already.

Alex Jones does name names, he has mentioned the Rothschilds and many other names on his show many times.

He did 2 films about Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones, and their backgrounds, and you want to bitch like that is misleading or irrellevant information or something?

Why is it irrellevant?

Because all conspiracies that have ever existed everywhere, and every faction of the NWO is really controlled by the Zionist Jews and you can prove it, so its an anti-orthodox SIN to talk about anything fuckin' thing else, or what?

Seriously, I'd like you to explain the logic to me.

I'm all ears.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
02-26-2007, 11:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2007, 11:52 PM by pacman.)
LOL, its not about germany, england or my own nazi controled country Denmark... This is a GLOBAL, Nazi death cult, and they call them selfs "the new world order" and they HAVE to be resisted...

Hitler tried to get his global, nazi dictatorship with war, now we are facing it all over again only with terror and bureaucracy !!!

NOTE: the idear we call Naziisem is thousands of years old, and come from the same place as all known religions: The old SUN orders from Egypt and Babylon that already back then wanted to control the entire world with there very old "666" system, that will be implemented 110% in the USA from the year 2008 called "national ID card"... Next we will all get the "666" chip, you just wait and see.. Or do something NOW !
02-26-2007, 11:50 PM,
Pacman the comment was aimed at me

I'm tired of being told about nonsense
Past that already and I hope more CC users wake up to it

Og
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
02-26-2007, 11:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2007, 11:59 PM by deathstickboy.)
Explain how Bohemian Grove, and Skull and Bones are irrellevant.

Please, do so.

I'm open to learning.

Who is constantly telling you about it?

Everytime somebody says "Jones" you are there talking about fucking germanic death cults...no one else is even pushing that so I fail to see how its a reaction against anything.
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
02-27-2007, 12:04 AM,
Don't remember DSB saying there weren't important events
but 90% of the truth still isn't enough

Quote:Alex Jones does name names, he has mentioned the Rothschilds and many other names on his show many times.

The Rothschilds my fuckin arse, means nothing, more dumb ass shit
The last time I saw a Rothschilds was on a bottle of Red wine
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
02-27-2007, 12:21 AM,
Your all missing the point. Period. It's not that some of us aren't saying these other facts don't matter. It is about the 10% that is not discussed and I really believe many people have no idea how much the Zionists were involved in 9-11.

Your talking head hero's do not discuss it. Many have flat out denied their is a connection and others simply will not discuss it.

Nor do I believe many of you have researched the evils of Zionism.

It deserves to be brought to light and included in these discussions. To many of you parallel it with DBS and assume we are all DBS lemmings. I am accusing many of being lemmings period.

There is a missing 10% that you should research, otherwise, you will never, ever get it. But when you do, plan for it to open up your eyes real big. Sincerely. If it scares you to do so, then remain ignorant.

Once this gains more momentum it's going to be an unstoppable force. Nobody is calling for a holocaust dammit! Were just saying include the guilty when the prosecution's go down.

Look, I personally know that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were involved in their own way and that America has it's fair share of scum. I know about the masons. I know about Bilderberg, the CFR, the TC, the RIIA, Skull and bones...but does the buck stop there?

But...investigate the Neocons. Investigate Zionism. Look into the false flag acts they have committed in the past. It's not just about Northwoods. Look who else has to gain from 9-11 and other events of history.

Is everything a Zionist conspiracy? Of course not. But look at their involvment in past events. You will see strong connections from AIPAC to the ADL, to B'nai brith to the Likud Party.

"Be brave" we are told, but only to a point. You can deny but can you deny what you haven't researched?
Yo
02-27-2007, 12:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2007, 12:26 AM by pacman.)
Want to know who run the New World Order = Look into:

Bilderberg Group (Public and Global SS / Nazi lodge)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

Council on Foreign Relations (CFR - Colection Of The Old Orders):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relat...e_United_States

OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis - The Satanic Order Behind The Creation Of The USA):
US Grand Lodge, OTO: Main page:
http://oto-usa.org/

Dont "Belive" Me? I am still just the stupid Moron all you "admins" and "moderators" in here keep claiming? KNOW what you talk about in here, dont "belive" or "dont belive": Get the FACTS, thats what I did for 27 YEARS now, and I still get surprised how IN YOUR FACE this is.

NEVER MIND !!! You should just be happy- ALL of you in here- That people like me exist. I do what I can in this global fight, I confront the elite head on, I write newspaper articles about this stuff, I am in the mainstream my self in my country... If you really want to stop me: You will all fail !!! I am out of here, and yes: I do understand you: Bush is god, and Alex Jones is the devil to you in here. Thats why I try again: BYE !!!

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB - SAY NO TO GLOBAL, NAZI DICTATORSHIP TODAY !!!
TELL THE TRUTH, DONT BELIVE IT, KNOW IT:

SHARE THE LINK - Thank you !!!
http://www.pacsteam.pt.vu
02-27-2007, 12:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2007, 12:28 AM by deathstickboy.)
Yes, they also have their own Wine.

http://www.rothschild.info/start.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschilds
Is this all Fairy Tales then?

http://www.rothschild.com/groupprivatebank...childBankZurich

^ Is this a hallucination?

Please, give me the 10% of truth you accuse Alex Jones of purposefully leaving out.

Explain again why the phrase "germanic death cults" must be bandied about in a scoffing tone?

I don't have any "talking head hero's" but I do think its unfair to see anyones work being misrepresented, or brushed off as if it was irrellevant or useless information.
02-27-2007, 12:29 AM,
I havent heard him say that in at least a year or more...

I'm getting sick of it here, too.
02-27-2007, 12:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2007, 12:39 AM by rockclimber.)
Did a single one of you read my post?

I have been testing the waters. Not such a wonderful reception. When you approached your neocon buddies about the truth, did you get a wonderful response?

Did you miss the point of my post above? I said I agree with you guys on the stuff that we know about and that is continuosly beat into our heads. I can accept that.

But don't miss out on the other 10% ;)Seriously investigate and than come back and tell me what you think.
Yo
02-27-2007, 12:43 AM,
And pacman: Good job. Good job to all of you and I mean that with sincerity. I am a nobody and I'm not an 'authority' on anything. But I go where the research takes me. I don't just stop investigating. As I mentioned in another post. Why all the talk about the z word? I denied it for 3-years and avoided it. Then one day I did and now it's obvious to me that the z's are involved.

Could it hurt to dig a little deeper?
Yo
02-27-2007, 12:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2007, 12:48 AM by zion_brother.)
yehhhh, go easy on deathstickboy. The guy don't even have a high school diploma yet. I am sure that sooner or later he will succeed in passing his GED exam, just don't give up buddy, better late than never.

By the way deathstickboy I saw that you replied to one of my earlier post : THY SHALL NOT COMMENT IN MY POSTS, UNTIL YE GET A STINKY GED.

comprendo ??.

[Image: Zionist_puppeteer.jpg]
02-27-2007, 12:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2007, 12:52 AM by deathstickboy.)
Quote:Did a single one of you read my post?

I have been testing the waters. Not such a wonderful reception. When you approached your neocon buddies about the truth, did you get a wonderful response?

Did you miss the point of my post above? I said I agree with you guys on the stuff that we know about and that is continuosly beat into our heads. I can accept that.

But don't miss out on the other 10% ;)Seriously investigate and than come back and tell me what you think.

Your post came through while I was still making mine.

In Israel, dark skinned Jews are not equal to white skinned Jews, why?

I have, and beyond, and it lead me to the conclusion that Zionism, and the State of Israel, is Aryanism hiding behind Judiaism, and the Jewish Zionists are just the latest crusaders in the "holy land" for the descendants of the Hyksos Pharohs.

You will note that the "Saxe-Colbert-Goethe" germanic royal family (the British Crown) traces their descent to King David from the Bible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos
02-27-2007, 12:53 AM,
What about the French?

Zion is just mad that his father never molested him.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
02-27-2007, 12:55 AM,
Quote:yehhhh, go easy on deathstickboy. The guy don't even have a high school diploma yet. I am sure that sooner or later he will succeed in passing his GED exam, just don't give up buddy, better late than never.

By the way deathstickboy I saw that you replied to one of my earlier post : THY SHALL NOT COMMENT IN MY POSTS, UNTIL YE GET A STINKY GED.

comprendo ??.

[Image: Zionist_puppeteer.jpg]

I don't need a GED. :321:

You are suggesting that I am inadequate because I chose not to sit through a bullshit history class telling me about how the Communists weren't all that bad, and would have done ok if it wasn't for the evil capitialists constantly attacking them?

Yes, I am missing out on some really worthwhile "education" aren't I?

I'll comment where and when I see fit you half wit Islamo-tard. :biggrin:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The sick joke thread. Mike_Smith 30 6,579 06-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  Nazi Military Memorabilia: Unusual Hobby or Sick Fetish? Weyland 7 1,520 09-22-2009, 05:34 AM
Last Post: automaton
  I'm sick to death of the amateur indy "journalists". Guest 1 533 09-03-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  Damn I am starting to miss Micheal! Weyland 33 3,308 07-03-2009, 04:01 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  This is SICK! Guest 10 1,183 03-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Thinking of Starting My Own Tracker nietzscheansuperman 1 523 08-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Guest
  ReCreate 68 Starting to Look Like a Threat to Peaceful Activist Groups blove8. 2 589 04-23-2008, 11:19 PM
Last Post: psilocybin
  Sick of all this bullshit about boycotts triplesix 4 597 03-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post: nataraja
  Sick of life Nyte 62 6,880 01-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Aphos
  Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your F**king Morons waxzy 3 565 12-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Last Post: shZ