Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zionism Forum Rules!
03-07-2007, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2011, 05:05 AM by yeti.)
Zionism Forum Rules!
1) Unless you can state BY NAME, which Jew did which crime, then you best shut your mouth and keep it shut.

I will NOT TOLERATE blanket statements such as "Jews are evil or "THE Jews did this or THE Jews did that".
Not all Jews act, vote and think alike and I WILL NOT ALLOW this site to be labeled as hate inspiring! If you make idiotic statement like that YOU WILL BE BANNED ON THE SPOT!!!!! I repeat, unless you can BY NAME positively identify WHICH JEWS commited WHICH CRIMES don't even MENTION IT!!!!!

(yes, "dancing Israeli's" is too vague and will GET YOU BANNED)

EDIT: This is an old rule. Ignore it. It was put in place during a period of paranoia due to a draconian court case pending in Canada at the time, where site owners could be liable for "hate crimes" for the words of the users. The case was lost by Richard Warman, so the heat is off.
03-07-2007, 03:01 PM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
Ctrl, just referring to someone whose a citizen of Israel as an Israeli isn't any more racist than calling someone from America an American. I agree that racism is very bad & we shouldn't be going around saying things about "the jews" in general that specifically pertain to certain extremists & not all Jews but saying Israeli just specifies the country that a person lives in or is from.

I know it's your forum & your rules though, just throwin in my 2 cents :cool:
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
03-07-2007, 06:12 PM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
three cheers for this forum! i think it is very important and particularly important that it is kept as a place for learning and understanding, not for prejudice and ignorance.

my biggest problem in trying to gain understanding of Zionism\Judaism is that it seems nobody comes to the argument without a position to maintain and justify. consequently people take entrenched positions, no meaningful dialog takes place and both sides remain as ignorant as ever. Lets hope this forum goes some way to addressing that. (and the Dilling book looks like a great place to start)
Vitam Impendere Vero
03-07-2007, 06:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2007, 06:28 PM by solar.)
Zionism Forum Rules!
Quote:three cheers for this forum!

Second that!:)

No <span style="color:#000099">pun intended, but the Zionism Forum Rules!
:P
03-07-2007, 07:03 PM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
Yeah really, thanks for putting this up
03-07-2007, 08:22 PM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
It really does deserve its own section....why didn't I think of that... :biggrin:
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
03-07-2007, 10:06 PM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
Oh Gee now we got a Zionism forum, remember I suggested it way back when and it got shot down:P. Oh well nice to see we finally have one, and Ctrl I dont think you need to be so worried about being labeled a hate site and getting legal troubles because of it, check the forum over at http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php . They always use blanket statements such as the jews did this and the jews did that, I really dont think you have much to worry about. All these guidelines almost make me scared to post in this forum.
03-07-2007, 11:27 PM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
basically we need to avoid this
http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2007/02/...destroying.html
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
03-07-2007, 11:38 PM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
I think some people are going to be treading a very fine line in this section, wether they know it or not :err:
Technology Is our Demise Not our Future.
03-07-2007, 11:44 PM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
Quote:I think some people are going to be treading a very fine line in this section, wether they know it or not :err:

Was this really necessary to say?
03-08-2007, 04:33 AM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
Sometimes I just gotta talk tough or I'll get the internet "Ctrl, F U". :wink: I just want to see it to the point.
03-17-2007, 12:41 AM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
thanks!

i think this is great and i'll bring some stuff to it in HOPES that they would at least delete the thread or edit the post before deleting me =)

i agree with ctrl though, racism is aweful. and you know what, zionism is a political movement, hmm... much like republicans or something, zionists aren't necissarily jewish :wink: , but it helps since it's a political movement in support of the jewish state of israel. and actually, jews against zionists claim that zionists AREN't even jewish:LOL:
[Image: amb1.jpg]
06-09-2007, 01:13 AM,
Zionism Forum Rules!
I know this thread is about the 'rules' of the forum, but let me just say that the 'Zionism Forum Rules!'

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
12-03-2009, 05:14 AM,
RE: Zionism Forum Rules!
zionism forum is here it is hidden behind the hidden hand...it has not been deleted.
03-05-2011, 04:25 AM,
RE: Zionism Forum Rules!
(03-07-2007, 07:33 AM)Guest Wrote: 1) Unless you can state BY NAME, which Jew did which crime, then you best shut your mouth and keep it shut.

I will NOT TOLERATE blanket statements such as "Jews are evil or "THE Jews did this or THE Jews did that".
Not all Jews act, vote and think alike and I WILL NOT ALLOW this site to be labeled as hate inspiring! If you make idiotic statement like that YOU WILL BE BANNED ON THE SPOT!!!!! I repeat, unless you can BY NAME positively identify WHICH JEWS commited WHICH CRIMES don't even MENTION IT!!!!!

(yes, "dancing Israeli's" is too vague and will GET YOU BANNED)

I just joined and after reading your "Zionist Forum Rules", I'm outta here. I don't know, nor will I ever know, the names of the Israeli sailors that blew up a Palestinian family at the beach killing both parents and three children, leaving a young girl survivor all alone. Why would you shell a family on the beach from a gunboat? This looks like hasbarah to me...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapper "Lowkey" talks about Zionism April 5 2,164 01-28-2012, 05:11 AM
Last Post: thokling
  THE GREAT GULF BETWEEN ZIONISM AND JUDAISM Solve et Coagula 0 746 01-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
Information Pro-Zionism: Defending the Indefensible joeblow 0 809 08-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  A Resurgence for American Jews Who Reject Zionism plasticfan 0 748 08-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: plasticfan
Thumbs Down Netanyahu : Christian Zionism preceded Zionism and enabled it joeblow 0 742 08-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Information Vayoel Moshe: the case against Zionism joeblow 0 694 07-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Video Two New Documentaries Making the Rounds on Christian Zionism plasticfan 1 1,625 05-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ozlo
  Gazan says he was deported under new Israeli rules TriWooOx 0 590 04-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Zionism And Nazism: Is There A Difference That Makes A Difference? h3rm35 0 648 02-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Israel: Karni crossing to remain shut till Hamas rules TriWooOx 0 745 02-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx