Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Burns Genitals In 'jackass' Stunt
03-09-2007, 05:41 PM,
this is how stupid people are where i live. not only did he light his nuts on fire, he wasnt smart enough to put them out before getting burned.

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. — Attempts to do a movie stunt landed one man in the hospital with burned genitals and another facing criminal charges. The men were trying to do a stunt from one of the "Jackass" movies, in which a character lights his genitals on fire.

Jared W. Anderson, 20, suffered serious burns to his hands and genitals, according to the criminal complaint. Randell D. Peterson, 43, who sprayed lighter fluid on Anderson and lit him on fire, was charged with felony battery and first-degree reckless endangerment Tuesday in Eau Claire County Court.

Witnesses told police that Anderson, who was drunk, volunteered to do the stunt Sunday after watching the movie, the complaint said.

According to the complaint:

Anderson pulled down his pants and let Peterson spray him with lighter fluid. When the fire didn't catch, Peterson sprayed more lighter fluid on Anderson, splashing some on his clothing. He tried again to light the fire, catching Anderson's genitals, hands and clothes.

Anderson ran into the bathroom, jumped into the tub and put the flames out. Other guests took him to Luther Hospital, and eventually he was treated at the Regions Hospital Burn Unit in St. Paul, Minn., for second-degree burns.

Anderson told police who were called to the hospital that he didn't want anyone to get in trouble because of the stunt.

Peterson was freed on a $2,000 signature bond. He has a hearing scheduled April 16. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison.
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
03-09-2007, 05:55 PM,
Yep, proper stupid.

And people are wondering when the world is going to wake up to whats really going on it? I guess they're too busy doing their own important things like burning their nobs with lighter fuel, LOL.

Seriously though, they're both friends, and I guess were both drunk, and the guy who got burned gave his mate full permission to do it, so why the heck is he being charged with felony battery and first-degree reckless endangerment?

Are people not free to be assholes anymore. Surely a good mocking and maybe a clout around the ear hole would be more appropriate?
03-09-2007, 05:58 PM,
yeah theyll probably let him go im sure. wisconsin isnt a place that would throw a guy in jail for something lke that. the judge will probably just call him a dumb ass and send him home.
03-09-2007, 06:06 PM,
that was actually me. and i dont appreciate you guys saying this about me. this is the kinda stuff im into so id appreciate it if you guys could respect that.

also, in my neighborhood this is considered 'in'. so lay off.

have you even tried lighting your penis on fire?? its not that bad. looks really dope too.
03-09-2007, 06:11 PM,
" looks dope too" :scream: :laugh:

fireworm
03-09-2007, 06:15 PM,
if morons want to be morons then they should have a legal right 2 do so..

just as long as it is clear that they are morons
03-09-2007, 06:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2007, 06:19 PM by shZ.)
Does is have grill marks too? Just don't put mustard and chilli on it before you put it in a bun or something:unsure:.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
03-09-2007, 06:17 PM,
Quote:if morons want to be morons then they should have a legal right 2 do so..

just as long as it is clear that they are morons
yeah they should have to get a tattoo on the forehead that says MORON :tongue:
03-10-2007, 09:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2007, 09:05 AM by rockclimber.)
Well the good news is he may never have kids.

Jussst kidding.

He's the paragon for the future of Idiocracy.

Hope his girlfriend likes smoked nutts. Literally.
Yo
03-10-2007, 09:32 AM,
I remember that I also burnt my balls off many years ago. I was itchy down there and decided to use that AWESOME Gold Bond talcum powder that I kept seeing on TV. Well I put it down there and a couple of minutes later I felt this incredible burning sensation, sure took that itchy feeling totally out. Had to run to the bathroom sink my balls in a tub of COLD water( WHAT A RELIEF!):scream:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
03-10-2007, 06:16 PM,
Can someone tell me what the hell do this logo mean?
[Image: heartogram.jpg]

I wonder what the hell are they into alot. With the DICKHOUSE PRODUCTIONS and all. Knoxville made several references that it was a "gay" movie in Jackass two. I don't know, something about them seems really bizarre. I mean, if it's gay then fuck it, be gay! But there's more there it seems.
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
03-10-2007, 06:27 PM,
Quote:Can someone tell me what the hell do this logo mean?
[Image: heartogram.jpg]

I wonder what the hell are they into alot. With the DICKHOUSE PRODUCTIONS and all. Knoxville made several references that it was a "gay" movie in Jackass two. I don't know, something about them seems really bizarre. I mean, if it's gay then fuck it, be gay! But there's more there it seems.
i know its the symbol the band "HIM" has chosen to represent them. not sure if they took a pentagram and changed it to their liking or if its an original symbol. But you see the rest of the jackass crew wearing the logo a lot because him is their favorite band.
03-10-2007, 06:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2007, 06:30 PM by ephilution.)
If you guys haven't seen it already you may enjoy this flick:

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1048944/5929256/

[Image: darwin1_full.jpg]

With the upsurge in mook-density darwinawards.com should experience a similar upshot in nominees.

BTW The film is produced by Tavistock films... well waddaya know...
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
03-10-2007, 06:54 PM,
Thanks a lot Phil! I'm putting that on my list for tonight. I love the darwin awards. Some of those things are downright hilarious.

Check out this darwin award honorable mention. It's called "Scrotum Self Repair" :crazy:
I'm looking forward to that movie

http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid1998-10.html

Quote:One morning I was called to the emergency room by the head ER nurse. She directed me to a patient who had refused to describe his problem other then to say that he "needed a doctor who took care of men's troubles." The patient, about 40, was pale, febrile, and obviously uncomfortable, and had little to say as he gingerly opened his trousers to expose a bit of angry red and black-and-blue scrotal skin.

After I asked the nurse to leave us, the patient permitted me to remove his trousers, shorts, and two or three yards of foul-smelling, stained gauze wrapped about his scrotum, which was swollen to twice the size of a grapefruit and extremely tender. A jagged zig-zag laceration, oozing pus and blood, extended down the left scrotum.

Amid the matted hair, edematous skin, and various exudates, I saw some half-buried dark linear objects and asked the patient what they were. Several days earlier, he replied, he had injured himself in the machine shop where he worked, and had closed the laceration himself with a heavy-duty stapling gun. The dark objects were one-inch staples of the type used in putting up wallboard.

We x-rayed the patients scrotum to locate the staples; admitting him to the hospital; and gave him tetanus antitoxin, a broad-spectrum antibacterial therapy, and hexachlorophene sitz baths prior to surgery the next morning.

The procedure consisted of exploration and debridement of the left side of the scrotal pouch. Eight rusty staples were retrieved, and the skin edges were trimmed and freshened. The left testis had been avulsed and was missing. The stump of the spermatic cord was recovered at the inguinal canal, debrided, and the vessels ligated properly, though not much of a hematoma was present. Through-and through Penrose drains were sutured loosely in site, and the skin was loosely closed.

Convalescence was uneventful, and before his release from the hospital less then a week later, the patient confided the rest of his story to me.

An unmarried loner, he usually didn't leave the machine shop at lunchtime with his co-workers. Finding himself alone, he had begun the regular practice of masturbating by holding his penis against the canvas drive-belt of a large floor-based piece of running machinery. One day, as he approached orgasm, he lost his concentration and leaned too close to the belt. When his scrotum suddenly became caught between the pulley-wheel and the drive-belt, he was thrown into the air and landed a few feet away. Unaware that he had lost his left testis, and perhaps too stunned to feel much pain, he stapled the wound closed and resumed work.

I can only assume he abandoned this method of self-gratification.

By Dr. William A. Morton, Jr. MD, a retired urologist residing in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap Public Relations Stunt By Alex Jones Discredits The Entire Alternative Media hilly7 5 959 09-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Russian Rocket Burns Up Over Us Easy Skanking 1 451 01-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Last Post: kjvtrue
  Protester Burns Himself Alive In Chicago April 11 1,175 12-04-2006, 04:38 AM
Last Post: tsoldrin