Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck! I Am Pissed About The Lost Tomb Of Jesus!
03-10-2007, 09:45 AM,
I am totally pissed about people not giving this documentary IMPORTANCE. I really think that this thing is really important. I dont give a shit if JESUS did not have his XMEN powers. All I care about is that he did exist and that really helps me out alot. Now the shroud of turin is piece of shit and has gotten so much airlplay and this thing barely got a whimper. :mad:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
03-10-2007, 09:51 AM,
Read. Learn. Worry no more.

Tales From The Crypt: The Mummy Returns To Bring Religious War:
Signs of the Times - Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:22 EST

Laura Knight Jadczyk Wrote:There has been a gathering storm of potentially explosive controversy between Christians and Jews that we have been observing with some interest. It may not be apparent to some that this issue has the potential to ignite global conflict, but if all factors are taken into consideration, including the fact that this very event was predicted years ago by Douglas Reed in his book Controversy of Zion, the arrangement of playing pieces on the board should give us some clue about what is in store.

Obviously, of course, it is only some Jews and some Christians, but the ramifications of the situation - especially considering the background and details - are startling. We hope that you will peruse this mini-series including some comments and understand that this is just another salvo in a long-term project and the when the storm finally breaks, things could get very ugly.

Let's begin our review with the basic claims.

Signs of the Times
03-10-2007, 09:54 AM,
i personally don't think he ever existed. i think a lot of the bible is
astrotheology and very ancient records of our creation from "godly" beings.

it's not safe to have so much faith in something you need proven to yourself, that's my humble opinion.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
03-10-2007, 03:08 PM,
Quote:it's not safe to have so much faith in something you need proven to yourself, that's my humble opinion.

If someone needs something proven to themselves how can they have a lot of faith in it? That doesn't make sense.
03-10-2007, 03:28 PM,
Jasus don't get him started
or he'll use his reverse logic on us:rofl:
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
03-10-2007, 05:41 PM,
Quote:All I care about is that he did exist and that really helps me out alot

This is very important to alot of people. There are things of myth that is applied to what can be seen as "the story of Jesus". It's a very hard choice for some to make without material evidence, but isn't that is meaning of "faith"? I think there is something much bigger going on, what we see as our time line of life is meaningless. Remember the bible is a collection of books, not just one book. And what most have is the "Authorized Version of King James". There are scripts kept in secret and some that will never be found. And many people all over the world share simular stories, how can that be so without some truth? What stands true is that I am here, I breath, I think, I have emotions, I am unlike anything on the earth, and I did not bring myself into existence, I don't even know how the body that houses my soul works! I had no control of coming here or rolling out of here. So it's clear my uniqueness is by design, at least to me. I can only hope that that supreme intelligence knows that I'm searching for him and his approval with most the sincereity that is in me. And at the heart of things I think thats the most you can do!
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
03-10-2007, 05:45 PM,
Quote:with most the sincereity that is in me

I meant "the most sincerity that is in me". (someone would jump on me quick about that statement):freaked:
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
03-10-2007, 09:45 PM,
Quote:Read. Learn. Worry no more.

Tales From The Crypt: The Mummy Returns To Bring Religious War:
Signs of the Times - Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:22 EST

Laura Knight Jadczyk Wrote:There has been a gathering storm of potentially explosive controversy between Christians and Jews that we have been observing with some interest. It may not be apparent to some that this issue has the potential to ignite global conflict, but if all factors are taken into consideration, including the fact that this very event was predicted years ago by Douglas Reed in his book Controversy of Zion, the arrangement of playing pieces on the board should give us some clue about what is in store.

Obviously, of course, it is only some Jews and some Christians, but the ramifications of the situation - especially considering the background and details - are startling. We hope that you will peruse this mini-series including some comments and understand that this is just another salvo in a long-term project and the when the storm finally breaks, things could get very ugly.

Let's begin our review with the basic claims.

Signs of the Times

WOW DUDE! That was one badass link. THANKS!!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
03-10-2007, 10:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2007, 10:16 PM by JohnDoe1984.)
Did anyone happen to read the comments at the bottom of the link?
James Cameron-33rd degree mason
case closed.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/33rd.htm

Al Gore Mason. What's with these masons and their crap documentaries lately? ... hmm
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
03-10-2007, 11:07 PM,
Quote:
Quote:it's not safe to have so much faith in something you need proven to yourself, that's my humble opinion.

If someone needs something proven to themselves how can they have a lot of faith in it? That doesn't make sense.

my point exactly...he thinks he does.

and i don't need proof aliens exist :grin: it's obvious.

only an ignoramus would say "reverse logic" whatever that means, it's common sense, ha.

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
03-11-2007, 12:21 AM,
What a wanker, you write like you've got a hand full of cock.
03-11-2007, 12:41 AM,
hey, that's my opinion...deal with it people. im not trying to convince you.
do you some studying on Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, and David Icke or whoever...
they all share the same opinion.

03-11-2007, 03:00 AM,
Quote:What a wanker, you write like you've got a hand full of cock.

How wonderfully insightful. I bet you are head of your debate team aint ya?
I hate to break this to you but Tim Mcveigh is not still alive, Hitler was not a British Agent, Wallace Simpson was not a man, and DNA matching Skull and bones members was not found on Mars.
03-11-2007, 04:10 AM,
Quote:and i don't need proof aliens exist :grin: it's obvious.
Obvious in what way? As in N = R x fp x ne x fl x fi x fc x L, or another way?
[Image: randquote.png]
03-11-2007, 05:01 AM,
as in: duh, we're not the only ones in all of existence, kind of way.
it'll be ignorant to think so.
don't need the drake equation to figure that out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  City man moves to Hague court to seek justice for Jesus R.R 2 563 08-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Last Post: R.R
  The "Paradise Lost" Conspiracy. thealienyoucallgod 5 1,110 03-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Last Post: thealienyoucallgod
  Coptic Scholars Doubt and Hail a Reference to Jesus’ Wife h3rm35 14 1,868 09-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  REVOLUTION of LIGHT and LOVE: JESUS CHRIST and MARY are Revolutionaries Solve et Coagula 0 609 04-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Did Jesus Visit India? Solve et Coagula 0 419 02-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Reincarnation of Adolph Hitler calls Freeman and reveals the lost key of freemasonry… UtahGabber7 7 1,987 01-19-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: nwo2012
  Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever. hardboiled11 157 22,362 08-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Muslim View of Jesus. rockingtheboat 0 449 06-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  Tony, the Vatican and finding Truth through Jesus Christ mothandrust 0 603 12-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Freemasonry, The Lost Symbol, & Secrets of 2012: Dr. Horn at Radio Liberty 2009 hilly7 4 879 08-27-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: hilly7